[F4] The Wolfs Cloak [High Mentor Tailor][CLOSED]

Atzo got the message from the tailor. It had taken him a little to find the time to go to the shop but he had finally fit it in his schedule. “Hello my friend, Thank’s again for your help. I will make sure that I come back to you as soon as I have more members in my guild to give uniforms to.” Atzo accepted the outfits and waved to the man. It was good to have a reliable person to go to for such things as uniforms. It gave him a little peace of mind, and the turnaround was something that he had not seen for a while. He walked back to his Mansion and thought about how he needed to call a guild meeting, it had been too long since they had done one and with a new influx in members he needed to make sure that he would be able to have a clear goal in mind should one of the lower ranked members ask.

Accepted

Spoiler

Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78945
Roll: 4+1
Item Type: Cloak
Tier: 1
Quality: Good/Vanity
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.
Payment Method: Col

Name: The Cloak of Foxes Cunning
ID: 78995
Roll: 5+1
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This fire read cloak gives the apperance of a red fox's fer. The wearer gaines the ability to increase their cunning, and lie more easilly. The wearer also gains the following aspects of a fox. Fox Tail, Wiskers, Fox ears. The Symbol of the Emerald Harbingers is shown clearly on the left breast area of the cloak.

Name: The Cloak of the Sapphire Doe
ID: 78942
Roll: 4+1
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This Sapphire cloak shimmers like the gemstone, It seems to glow dimmly in the moonlight, as if to enhase the moonlight. The cloak moves as a fluid silk piece of fabric but always lookes to be made of solid Sapphire.  The wearer of the cloak gaines the aspect of a Doe. Granting the weared Doe ears and shifts their iris to black to match the pupils of a deer. The wearer also finds themself more agile outside of combat. They seem to be able to jump much higher, more easilly preform tricks of accrobatics, and have quicker reflexes. They find that they are more graceful in every movement as well. The Emerald Harbinger's Emblem is shown prominatly on the left breast area of the cloak.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Domarus was recently getting rather high on orders lately and he was already out of materials to use.  He needed to get some pronto and there was only one player he knew of.  Aereth, his personal scout and soon to be general.  He was certain there were other players out there who could gather materials easily but he didn't know any of them.  So for now he'd simply visit the scout yet again.  When he entered the shop he looked around for the player when he suddenly recalled where he was.  He was probably getting captured by that group by now.  Domarus sighed and grabbed a piece of paper off of Aereth's wall and began writing a note while walking towards the back of the shop.  The scout told him that he could purchase any tier one materials he needed so he'd just grab some and go, leaving the payment behind.  After writing the note he placed it on the counter where the materials were stored along with two thousand col and collected seven materials.  Enough for a full craft.  After that he left, leaving the note and col behind.

-2,000 col

+7 MAT (with permission from Aereth)

Spoiler

With your permission I've bought a few materials for my shop.  If you request more col I'll freely give it.  I've been getting a rather lot of it recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Zero enters into a Tailor Shop on the fourth floor. He had been travelling around a lot lately, deciding to take some time and get himself truly geared up and ready to go as best he could.  Having gotten the equipment that he wanted, he was now hoping to get something to make him look a good bit cooler.  Having looked around the shop for a few moments, looking at the different items for sale, he pulls out an order form and begins to jot a few things down while he tries to get the Tailor's attention.

"Excuse me, but is the Tailor in?  I have an order I was hoping to get filled if at all possible?  It isn't too much, I just needed a nice piece of vanity clothing if you wouldn't mind.  I've got the order form filled out."  Zero says as he finishes up the order form, making sure to include the details of what he wanted as best he could.

Name: The Seeker's Clothing
Profession: Tailor
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: Vanity Clothing
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: N/A
Descriptionhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/zero_lost04/Piros.png
Payment Method: Col

With Keres recently opening her alchemy shop, Aereth thought that he could make a joy for her in crafting a special set of working attire. Up until now he had come to know that the girl liked wearing maid uniforms, and so he had decided to make the working attire exactly look like one. He had gathered many special materials that would be liquid repellent and experimented with them for quite some time before figuring out the right combination he needed in order to create a maid uniform with the desired properties. Satisfied with his work, Aereth put the uniform aside, and noticed how a new customer entered his shop, requesting a vanity item. "No problem, buddy. Just give me a couple of minutes." He told the man and went back upstairs to his crafting table.

And indeed after a couple of minutes, the requested vanity item was finished. "Here you go, I hope it turned out the way you imagined it." He told the man and tossed the item over to him. "Hope you like it buddy." @zero_lost04

Unbenannt.PNG

+32 EXP, -7 T1-Materials

Crafted:

Name: The Seeker's Clothing
ID: 83649
Roll: 5+1
Item Type: Vanity Clothing
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: N/A
Descriptionhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/zero_lost04/Piros.png

LINK to craft
Name: Devious Maid
ID: 83655
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Tool
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Ambition
Description: A maid uniform specifically crafted for the use with alchemy. Nearly impossible to to make dirty, and with many hidden pockets for the ingredients.

Spoiler

Maid_outfit.jpg

Payment Method: Present

Beat sat in his cafe, flipping through his inventory, his brow furrowed in discontent. While his regeneration armor was indeed effective, it was far from optimal against certain kinds of attacks. 

I suppose it does avoid having to worry so much about effects that overcome mitigation, but in terms of sheer damage reduction, mitigation is usually the way to go if I take more than one hit at once. I'm not a tank and I can't use a shield with my martial arts, so my defensive options are fairly limited. 

Beat stood up, popped a handful of popcorn in his mouth and quickly headed to the main settlement of the eleventh floor. He stepped onto the teleportation pad and looked ahead, winking at an attractive npc woman, "Fourth Floor!" 

His surroundings quickly took a turn for the colder, much to his familiar's protest. He retrieved a cloak for himself and his falcon and made haste towards the tailor shop he had heard about. He was relieved by the warmer air inside and quickly made his way to the counter after browsing for a short while. He took one of the order forms lying on the counter and filled it out quickly, having given his desired item a decent amount of thought.

"I was hoping you could make this. It will help when I'm questing with my tank friend. Keeping my energy up is the best thing I can do to keep the damage coming." Beat said, looking at @Aereth cheerfully.  

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Shenlong's Attire
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery 2 Light Momentum 1
DescriptionLink

Edited by Beat

Keres had received word from Domarus that Aereth had crafted an item for her that would aid her in her crafting.  An item that would increase the amount of experience she received.  She was told to go pick it up since Domarus was busy with his planning and schemes.  So here she was on the fourth floor, Porvós curled around her, it's white hot scales searing her skin as she walked.  She was wearing her two new items that Domarus had crafted as well.  One was the black ring that all of Domarus' minions and followers would be wearing soon enough, and the other was a golden earring designed to appear like a snake's head.  When put on, the jaws snapped shut, the fangs piercing the ear.  She loved pain if that wasn't yet clear.  
     "Hey there Aereth.  I heard you had a present for me.  I wonder what it could be?"  She waited until Aereth handed her the maid's outfit to which she grinned.  "Oooooo~  You want to make me these now eh?  I knew you had another side to you."  She snickered before switching gear to the new one.  "Thank you my shining knight.  We should see each other one of these nights.  But for now, I've got to make a poison or two.  See ya!"

+Devious 

Zero was a bit surprised at how quickly the Tailor had gotten to his request and got it done.  He was sure that a vanity item would have been pretty low on his priorities list, but yet it was still done very quickly.  Opening up his menu to take a look at the clothing, he was extremely pleased with the work that was done, it had turned out exactly how he had wanted it to and to him it just looked absolutely perfect. He didn't put the clothing on right away, he wanted to take a bit of time before he did that, but he loved the way that it looked and was extremely pleased with how everything had turned out.  Scrolling through his menu, Zero moves to send Aereth his payment, but instead of 100 Col, he selected 130 to give to the other player.

"I am extremely happy with it, it is perfect.  Thank you so much for your work, I know that vanity items can't be all that enjoyable to work on. While I'm not sure if you really need it, I wanted to give you a little extra Col as a thank you for the work you have done.  If you ever need anything, feel free to drop me a line, I'll be opening up my own shop in the pretty near future and I might be able to help you out a little bit more with that."  Zero thanks Aereth and bows low to him before gathering up the clothing that he had just gotten and heading out back into town.

+1 "Seeker's Clothing" (T1 Vanity)

-130 Col

Edited by zero_lost04

After quite some frustrating crafting days, Aereth once again dragged himself behind his crafting table on the second floor of his shop. With every failed attempt to craft a perfect tier one light armor for his ex guildmate Beat, he became more and more frustrated. Every trash piece found its way into the garbage, and there were more empty hot chocolate mugs than he could count anymore, but he was still too stubborn to give up. It was his business after all.

After another couple of fails, Aereth finally managed to craft a tier one perfect armor with the wished enhancements on it. He got up from his table with a big grin on his face and immediately made his way down to the customers area in order to prepare the item for selling. This would get Aereth another good amount of Col, and hopefully a customer that would come again if he needed something in the future.

Unbenannt.PNG

LINK to craft
Name: Shenlong's Attire
ID: 84617
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Recovery 2 Light Momentum 1
DescriptionLink

Noct teleported to the fourth floor, nearly regretting his decision immediately. His arms clutched to one another as a breeze carried air from the nearby mountains, chilling him to his core. Perhaps, coming to the fourth floor was a mistake. His starting armor and clothing was thin, and flimsy and allowed the wind to cut into him like a knife. Perhaps, an upgrade was needed before he could explore this floor fully. Questioning thought chattering teeth, Noct learned the location of a tailor shop near the Frostbite Lake. Noct made his way there, and eagerly opened the door throwing himself inside. "Gah! Warm." He said happily, letting the heat roll over him. As he defrosted, he perused the store, looking for what he wanted, and what he needed in one go. Seeing nothing in store that met those requirements he looked over to the shopkeeper. "Hey,uhm I'm sorry. But, is there anyway you can make something custom for me?" Noct asked, his teeth still chittering slightly from the cold. "I'd like something, that would help me move better then this starter armor. I guess, black would be fine." Noct said, thinking of science and how dark colours absorb heat.

Spoiler

@Aereth

LINK to craft
Name: Demon's Jacket
ID: LEFT BLANK
Roll: LEFT BLANK
Enhancements: Evasion|Evasion|Evasion (+3 EVA)
Description: A tri-tailed jacket that reaches the wearer's ankles.Large collar, red gloves, and flashy appearance make a statement whilst giving mobility.
Payment Method: Mats

Hikoru walked into his previous Apprentice's shop. He hadn't heard much from the former trainee, but he knew that he had a shop and with floor 21 opened, T3 was now available. He came in with the few materials he had gained in his first raid of the floor. He came in and set them onto the counter, knowing that he would have to take hsi chances to see if his new armor could be crafted, or else he would have to go and get more on floor 21. For now though, he would wait and see what would happen and hope that his new armor would come in and he could be better prepared for upcoming fights. He wrote down his order and set it on the counter underneath the materials, then made his way towards the door. He would get a notification when the time came, but right now he was happy with how things were turning out for him, and he knew that he would get a heads start with fully upgrading to Tier 3.

-2 T3 Materials

Spoiler

@Aereth

LINK to craft
Name: True Master of Shadows
ID: LEFT BLANK
Roll: LEFT BLANK
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Mitigation|Mitigation|Evasion (+54 MIT, +1 EVA)
Description: Black armor that keeps close to the skin, but not of a spandex-like fabric. This armor makes it much easier to meld into the shadows and transport around maps as it doesn't lag behind, and it helps to enter stealth and gives a flow of air to make it much easier to move.

When Hikoru entered Aereth's shop, placing two tier three materials on the counter, Aereth was quite excited to finally craft items in a new tier. These two materials would make a very good armor, if crafted correctly, and Aereth was pumped to get it done. 

Walking up to his crafting table, Aereth placed the obligatory mug of hot chocolate on it and started to work on the desired light armor set for Hik. Lately he had almost seen every paladin, besides Kasier on one or the other occasion. After some time Aereth was done with his first attempt of the day. Unfortunately only good quality. Throwing the piece on the other pile of good quality armors, Aereth continued working on the second one. 

With a small smile on his face Aereth completed the work on the last material. It turned out to be a rare quality. He wouldn't be able to charge much for that piece since Aereth already received two materials from Hikoru...

Unbenannt.PNG

+2 T3-Materials, +2 T3-Materials, -5 T1-Materials, +2 T1-Materials, +26 EXP

LINK to craft
Name: True Master of Shadows
ID: 85024
Roll: 9+1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 MIT
Description: Black armor that keeps close to the skin, but not of a spandex-like fabric. This armor makes it much easier to meld into the shadows and transport around maps as it doesn't lag behind, and it helps to enter stealth and gives a flow of air to make it much easier to move.

Hikoru came in quietly to pick up his armor. He knew that he would need to get it for the upcoming guardian boss. He had taken a shortcut to get here, using shadow-doors to get around the floor rapidly, and it had worked out well. He gave a small sigh as he saw the new armor, and it looked just as he imagined. He didn't have any more materials to pay him with, but he knew that he would promise to take him on a mat-gathering search later to pay for it. He equipped it and put it on, feeling much lighter than the tier 3 armor he had worn. It felt smooth against his cloak and skin, and made him feel much, much sleeker in movements. He wrote a IOU for a material gathering hunt and left the shop quietly, heading back to floor 21 to get ready to fight.

+1 True Master of Shadows

Some days passed since he stood the last time behind his crafting table. He took the last couple of days off, since he had to start gathering tier three materials. But now it was time to work again. The steaming cup of hot chocolate was standing on the right spot and Aereth was ready to work. Today he needed to get Nocturns light armor set finished, since he was already waiting for a whole week. Usually he was quicker with his orders, but wit his orange cursor it was a pain in the a** to travel from floor to floor...

Some time later, Aereth finally finished the perfect light armor set for the other player. Aereth quite liked the simple but timeless design of the light armor, and hoped that it would help the player to progress further with his build. With that, Aereth had reached the limit of his daily crafts, and went back upstairs to fetch himself something to eat.

Unbenannt.PNG

+21 EXP, -4 T1-Materials

LINK to craft
Name: Demon's Jacket
ID: 85251
Roll: 12+1
Enhancements: Evasion|Evasion|Evasion (+3 EVA)
Description: A tri-tailed jacket that reaches the wearer's ankles.Large collar, red gloves, and flashy appearance make a statement whilst giving mobility.

Entering a … not so familiar shop, Macradon would knock on the door as he entered. Wearing his black and green robes he would enter to get new casual clothes … better than these at least. “Hello?” he said as he entered, looking around the shop as he hadn’t been here before. Looking at the display of many different coats, Macradon was sure he was at the right place now. “Hello, I’m Macradon and I’m in need of a new pair of clothes … since these are … not that great to be in” he said and gestured at his robes that didn’t seem to fit in with anything at the moment. He would fill a request blanket and hand it over. “This is what I need” he said and would also hand over a small pouch with 8 materials in them. “I hope this is enough payment” he said with a smile.

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Knight's Clothes
ID: LEAVE_BLANK
Roll: LEAVE_BLANK
Item Type: Clothes
Tier: Tier 1
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A set of white and red clothes over dark grey garment underneath in the style of the KoB with light brown boots to go. Image.
Payment Method: Mats

-8 T1 Mats

Well... out of popular demand in Beatbox's own mind... he decided that it was time to bring back the Star of Aincrad look and potentially be the Star of Aincrad once more. He had walked over to Aereth's store once more to place quite a bit of orders, the Star of Aincrad outfit, his old "Bad Boy" outfit that's going to be renamed to "Redemption" and a newer version of the armor he has on currently. He had taken a deep breath as he entered the store to what would be his newest guild member whenever he would start the guild entirely and stated to him "Yo. I am in need of new equipment stuff, I got quite a bit of things I am going to want to try out... even a returning look, however don't say anything its a secret." he gave him a wink and a chuckle, "Send me a Private Message when you are done, I got some stuff to do. I'll catch ya around." he gave him a small wave hoping for good results and hopin' for some quick results.

@Aereth - If you want me to pay the col now, I can edit where I payed, but if the deal isnt on till after the thread, its all gooooood.

-----

Spoiler

Name: Star of Aincrad v.2
Enhancements: Mitigation / Mitigation / Evasion
DescriptionLink
Payment Method: Col - 3500

Spoiler

Name: Redemption v.2
Enhancements: Light Momentum / Light Momentum / Evasion
DescriptionLink

Spoiler

Name: Blastia's Core v.2
Enhancements: Mitigation / Mitigation / Evasion
DescriptionLink

Noct looked up from his spot as his name was called. He stood up, his arms still around his side warming him from the cold that raged outside. Noct looked at the jacket as Aereth provided it. He held the thick fabric in his hands, letting it's tails float gently to the ground. His hand swiped over the article of clothing, bringing up it's menu. The item faded from his hands, reappearing on his person. Noct looked at himself in the mirror, something seemed, off about it. He looked himself over, and brought a red gloved hand to his face to remove his glasses. His vision blurred slightly, but he could still see it. That's what helped him, and now he knew what he was going to do. "This is perfect. Thank you." He said, turning to the tailor. "Here's the payment." He said, sending the materials to Aereth's way.

Hidden entered the shop on the fourth floor. Why Aereth would ever have his shop on this floor she had no idea. She stepped out of the cold which was menacing through her light armor. She moved through the shop to the counter where she found Aereth busy at work. With the releasing of tier three, she guessed everyone was rather busy, and the supply of tier three materials was low. Sey was supposed to take her to search the new floor soon, but not at the moment. She was preparing herself for tier two and knew that it would he a big help. She was getting into the stages where she had to get armor with mitigation as well as evasion. This would lower her evasion by quite a bit, but she would take less. Light Armor was to be after her dagger, which meant she would get some evasion back eventually. She looked to Aereth and plainly and said, "Ready for my Tier three gear" she sat there for a second in silence before giggling. "Alright, just kidding. I require my Tier two cloak finally. Long as its done in the next few days, we should be all good" She handed the man his ten required tier two materials. She remembered what Domarus had said about Aereth's goal and his way of going about it. She hoped this might be one of the last times she seen him.

Name: Shadow of Dusk
Item Type: Light Armor/Cloak
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +36 MIT / +1 EVA
Description: A dark cloak that is made to be tight around the user for flexibility. It is light enough to keep speed on the user's side but also heavy enough to take hits. At dusk, this cloak allows the user to easily blend into the shadows. 
Payment Method: 10 T2 Materials.