[PP-F4] Trust, Loyalty and Strenght <<FtE>> [Domarus and Aereth][Complete]

Aereth needed to get his damage up to where he would be able to start weeding out, as Domarus was calling it, the scum that was wandering in Aincrad. “It may sound a little bit funny, but assassin fits my playstyle very good. I know that I should focus more on my scout skills, but right now I need the damage more than anything else. And with the boost of tier two I’ll be able to finally deal some serious damage. Maybe I’ll even put the material arts on hold and finish my search and detect, but the familiar will be the first thing I want to level up, since it will give me a +6 on the max level in tier two.

He then chuckled at Keres comment and heard a rustling in the bushes behind them. As he heard the rustling his lips curled into a smile, moved his head closer to hers and said. “Then I shall entertain you, milady.” After that he moved his head back, and set her down on her own feet.

Then he took a few steps back, turned around and walked slowly into the direction of the rustling noise. Suddenly a big wolf, with a scar on his left eye popped out from seemingly nowhere and tried to attack the brown haired scout. Aereth immediately fetched his piece of meat from his inventory and started to emit a mixture of killing intent and authority. Then the wolf started to slow down and came to a halt directly in front of the brown haired scout. They looked each other deeply into the eyes and remained this way for a couple of moments. Then out of nowhere, the wolf started to lower his head, followed by sitting down in the snow in front of him. As a reward Aereth stopped to emit killing intent and tossed the meat to the wolf. “Good boy. You’re coming with me today.

Spoiler

ID# 73830 results:
Loot: 14+1(S&D R1) +3(Discovery Ring) +1(familiar song) = 19 Enhanced Familiar found!

Materials: 42
Quest Items: 10 Noble Wood
Money: 4250 Col

LINK to craft
Name: Fenrir
ID: 73830
Roll: 14+5
Item Type: Enhanced Familiar
Tier: 2+
Enhancements: Familiar Mastery Fighter
Description: LINK

Edited by Aereth