[PP-NK-F1] HaHaHa, Ha HaHaHaHa, HaHaHa... Ha(Wolfie)[part 1]<COMPLETE>

Dominion is dwelling in the horunka village, smelling of the thick vegetation around the small village.  Dark green leaves on the surrounding trees make for a decently hidden hunting ground, yet not many animals seem present.  This reminded him of the great days of being in China, back in his fathers homeland.  He remembered the bruising from intense martial training with his father.  Dominion was walking to and fro between all ten buildings, pondering what animals would eat in a game... what do games really consist of?  If they are anything like the world he dwelled in before, would he be able to tame animals, such as mysterious people were able to in the previous world?  Dominion stopped in the middle of the street, remembering that he left his axe in one of the buildings.  He turned as if to go back to the original building to grab his two handed, massive double bladed battle axe.

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie sat on one of the hunting towers, facing inward to the village. He was curious as to what lead these NPC’s to form a settlement here, or was it just their coding? He looked around the empty tower as it was lunch time. He saw a gargantuan ax leaned against the side of the tower. “Who the hell could wield something that big? It has to be almost 12 feet long.” He asked the air, his voice monotone and vacant. He approached the ax, leaving the edge of the towers railing, to examine its work. He looked it up and down. It wasn’t special by any means but at the same time there was something odd about it. Checking the specks he noticed that this ax had very low durability, though it seemed that it had not been use in combat yet. “What has the owner been doing to cause the durability to drop this far but never attack anything?” His gold eye housed his light and curiosity and confusion began to consume him. Whoever owned this weapon must be an idiot, he knew that for sure, though he could not determine much more. “Perhaps I shouldn’t stick around to find out who that is.”

@Dominion

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion saw a man standing by his ax, inspecting its quality.  "Hello sir, could you toss me my double edged great axe? I have just been walking from one building to the next, pondering questions. Have you ever thought deeply about any odd or mysterious questions of life?" With that, Dominion's hair ruffled with a rather sudden and thick breeze.  His blond hair, and partly due to his physically built tall body in the terrible cloth armor, was made more promenantly golden. He seemed alive, awake, and enthusiastic to the world he currently dwells in. "The people here appear to have some of the same mannerisms as those in the world outside the game... is the other world a game of its own, that possibly nobody remembers entering? That would be rather intriguing." Dominion was ready for the massive ax to be handed to him by the stranger. Dominion extended his right arm to take hold of the axe.

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

Startled by this kid’s incredible amount of enthusiasm, Wolfie took a second to register what this kid had asked. Once it all went through, he nodded and handed the ax over to the kid. Suddenly the kid bombarded him with questions about life. “Look, Kid,” Wolfie said in a growl, “I have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who I am. Not to mention that your constant enthusiasm concerns me” He was not sure what to think though he did immediately lock eyes with the kid. His red eye now full of fire and his gold less prominent. Wolfie was searching this kids very being, his very soul. Observing every action, Watching every movement.

Without wavering his gaze, Wolfie moved to the railing of the hunting tower, sitting down his back to the village. He didn’t stop observation as if he was waiting for something. Waiting for this kid to do something to anger him, “What does this kid think is going on? He talks about this game as if it is real life, is he just that stupid? Or is there something more to it? Surely he doesn’t think that this game is anything but a virtual reality, Right?” Wolfie pondered as he sat, keeping the Kid’s gaze.

@Dominion

Edited by Wolfie

"Well, I go by the name Dominion. I am a person who, in the world before this one, traveled to many different areas, only to settle in America.  When I got this... game, I was not execting to be in a world with so many similarities as ours. I wonder what differences there are between those subject matters." Dominion brushed some of his hair back, maintaining a gaze at the man.  "I don't necessarily need your name to be a friend, but it would be one mighty fine asset, as you seem well classed in this world. Have you played electronic games such as this before?". He grasped the axe with one hand and flung it in onto a strap on his back with sudden swiftness, only done by a person excelled in combat. "So, might I ask your name, with the utmost respect?" Dominion bowed to wolfie, with the utmost respect and asked, "May I have your name?"

Wolfie was almost taken aback, “This kids words are smarter than he is” he thought to himself “How the hell does one person lack the ability to understand reality any yet can talk as if he is a dictionary?” He sat for a moment pondering this before speaking “You clearly didn’t understand what I was doing kid, Or do you just not know what it means when someone ignores your questions?” Wolfie’s voice was a low growl and his red eye began to flare. He lets out a deep sigh. “If you must know, my name is Wolfie. And because I have a feeling that you won’t let me go without answering your questions, I will humor you. No, I haven’t played ‘electronic’ games before. I have observed others doing so but I had not ever played one myself until now. And no, there are too many similarities in this world to that of earth, therefore there cannot be a valid way that our home-world is that similar to this game world. No matter how realistic it may seem.”

@Dominion

Dominion raised his upper torso, as the man said his name.  "Wolfie? What a name! That must be related to the animal, but that would mean...", Dominion suddenly looked both ways as if to be searching for something. "So do people react to other people with kindness in games, or do the use hateful language and mannerisms such as in the world we come from?" Dominion kneeled down beside the man with a red eye and gold eye, staring with the most blue eyes. He seemed almost tired to Dominion, as if sleep deprived. "Are you called wolfie because you hunt in the night?" Dominion said this in a happy voice.  "I have always wanted to go out and about at night, since people seem to be to tired to care about the fun and adventure that can take place." Dominion turned to gaze off at a tree, not that far from where they are situated.

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

This kid really knew nothing, didn’t he? He fired questions at Wolfie like an automatic assault rifle on steroids. It was honestly becoming hard to keep up with the kid. Once he was able to understand the questions being asked he was able to respond. “No matter where you go, you will always find people who use hateful speech and mannerisms.” He thought about the next question for a moment trying to figure out what it was the kid was asking. “You could call me a night hunter, but not of the prey that is common for humans to hunt. I hunt the most challenging game of all. Humans. You may not ever understand why I do this, thus I have no urge to explain it too you. Just know that I have no problem killing others, and once I’m strong enough, there may be no one who is saved, and no one who is spared” his tone began to become a growl and the light behind his eyes shifted to red. He gave of a dominant and intimidating aura, though it could be thought of as stoic depending on how you look at it.

@Dominion

"How interesting", Dominion seemed to acknowledge both responses, while changing his focus from the tree to the lush green leaves. The beating sun beamed down as the time was about noon. Much smaller animals moved around in the dark shade of the more dense wooded area.  "Would you not consider yourself an Assassin without contracts, or as a bounty hunter targeting many people of all kinds?" Suddenly Dominion focused entirely on Wolfie. "What weapon do you pride yourself for using? In this game, surviving is probably the main goal of most players. Therefore, you must have a perfered weapon of choice." Dominion shrugged and looked back at the wooded area. "Anyway, your eyes are different colors. I dont remember ever meeting someone as festive as you in the other world. Eyes that change colors and an aura that reminds me of a predator. If I had a spirit animal that would represent me as well as yours does, my name would be monkey D. Luffy or tiger... but yours is much, much better." 

@Wolfie

Edited by Dominion

“No, I am a hunter. Assassins have their way, quiet alone unseen, bounty hunters have their way, blending in, targeting, deceiving. I have my way. Tracking, Trapping and Toying. I like to see my victims break, I want to see them drain of their sanity. I want to see the light drain from their eyes before I kill them.” Wolfie said almost hungrily, he craved this, it had been so long sense he had blood of any animal on his hands. “Did you just say, ‘monkey D. Luffy’?.... Why was that the first thing to come to your mind, you know that isn’t an animal right? That’s a character in a Japanese cartoon……” Wolfie didn’t even know with this kid anymore. The kid didn’t seem to know anything about… well… anything “What is it that keeps him from understanding? Does he have some sort of mental block? Or is he really just that naïve? I have to keep experimenting  on him, seeing how he reacts.” He thinks briefly. “Also, my eyes are different colors because I have a genetic disease call heterochromia"

@Dominion

"A hunter" Dominion said with fascination. "Thats an awesome trade" Dominion began doing push ups, while continuing to ask his questions. "So what brought you to begin playing this game? I did as a gift from some of my gamer friends. I still don't know why I have friends, they seem to have abilities beyond mine, but somehow I never find myself inferior in any way." a couple pushups pass before his next barage of questions, "Also, could you explain to me what the difference between lizards and serpents are? Ive heard both, but ive only ever seen one thing when they say each name. Also, what are brothers for? I dont have one, but my friends say they hate their brothers but would sacrifice themselves for them. that makes no sense, and someone must know that answer, because It will take me quite some time to find it out!" Dominion's determination was one of the most genuine and confusing prospect to behold.

Edited by Dominion

Before Wolfie could have another thought the kid started bombarding him with questions, “Narf, I need something to do that will allow me to focus on this pup’s questions.” He thought to himself, then it came to him “Chess, I’ll challenge him to a game of chess” He looked up at the kid, “I’ll make a deal with you pup, I will answer your questions if you will play me in a game or two of chess while you ask them. The is one in the local tavern.” His face seemed to have grown tired though he knew he just needed to have something to focus on and a good game to help him stop. “I will answer all the questions you have for me, whatever they might be-within reason- what do you thing about that?” He waited for a response, hoping to God that this pup knew what chess was. Though he wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. “for a kid that knows nothing, I wonder if he is any good at strategy”

@Dominion

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion continued his pushups as he remembered playing a game of chess against a kid in some small country once, but Dominion did not find much interest in the game, since there seemed to be no reason to play it. "By all means, but I won't lie, I don't have a flipin clue what the purpose is. I played it once, but could not understand anything that happened." Dominion followed his comment by violently contorting his body into a head stand, pushing his weight off the ground with a great amound of force, and did a one and a half front flip landing on just his right foot. His axe, almost twice his size, was perpendicular to his body as he did the movement. "Now I must continue searching this encampment in search of something to train against. I am getting rusty pretty quick if I dont keep my physical pressence in top shape." Dominion noticed a wolf in the distance roaming at the entrance of the dense woods. "Hey, look, it looks to be injured from a previous battle." Dominion pointed in the Wolf's direction.

There was a roar of pain in the distance, and the pup was saying it was hurt. Wolfie looked at him, "even though it is hurt, there is nothing we can do, it’s an NPC, we can’t heal NPC’S.” He thought for a moment, “You want to train, eh? Well, pup, I have an idea as to how you could train for the time being. Let’s duel. It will be a standard, half health duel. Nether of us will die, and we can both get some good training. Also I will send you a list of rules that will explain, in detail, how chess is played. The reason it is played being that it allows both players to analyze the other players ability to strategize, and allow a quick mental analysis.” Wolfie was calm, he had given up on trying to come at this pup with full arsenals of reason and logic, he needed to do it one step at a time in order to let this pup have full ability to make sense of what Wolfie was saying.

@Dominion

Edited by Wolfie

Dominion placed his arm against his side. "I wonder why it looks so hurt. This is a game, but it seems so much like an actual injury." Dominion had a flash-back mostly relating to a scene in a Dojo where he broke his friends rib with a thrustful punch. After that day, he never could find the man, before leaving from korea. Dominion stood still remembering this and seemed to miss the statement about dueling. However, he refocused on Wolfie when he stated mental analysis. "Mental Analysis is only good if you are able to read the other persons mindset before they make a move, and possibly if there is no mindset, there might be common repetition visible in the form of a pattern." Dominion turned his body to look back in the direction of Wolfie. "Do you have any friends here, in this world, that are worth keeping?"

Edited by Dominion

Wolfie was taken aback for a moment “That almost sounded intelligent… THE HELL WAS WITH THIS PUP?” His mind yelled at him for a moment before he placed some puzzle pieces into place. “Well, Pup, In terms of the wolf, I would assume it’s a trap or Kayaba Akihiko is just toying with you. When it comes to friends I have two that I like to keep around me when I can. Domarus and Hydra. And, you confuse the hell out of me so I may keep you around until I can better understand you, Pup.” He had no real expression at this point, The best interpretation would probably be vacant. He didn’t know what to think about this pup, it was not like the pup was ignorant, or stupid; he just had very sporadic spurts of intelligence it seemed. “This pup… what is he hiding? What had he gone through? There has to be a bigger picture here.”

@Dominion

"Wait a second, Domarus is a name I recognize. He wears full body armor, has soom maid girl, and a friend who seems to be with him alot. He beat the crud out of a 7 foot warrior, and happened to get me out of a very difficult situation." Dominion smiled as he remembered the girl. Suddenly he remembered the awkwardness of her holding him arm, and decided to comment. "So hypothetically, if a person of the other gender were to grab your arm, and ummm... get as close as they can to you, is that a form of grapple? I had an experience where a person with... well a higher pitched voice grabbed my arm. It was pretty awkward as I couldn't move unless i used a special technique from some people from the real world. She seemed really nice, so I wanted to give her a flower... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY!" Dominion was genuinely frustrated by his lack of understanding to the differences between man and woman. 

Wolfie listened to the pup, “Interesting, You know Domarus, huh? I am curious as to how he felt about you. I wouldn’t call it a grapple, I would call it seduction. You want to give her things because that’s is what happens when your sexually driven hormones are activated in your brain. That tends to happen when a person of a gender you are attracted to acts in a sexual manor towards you and/or when someone who you are sexually attracted to dresses provocatively. It happens. Not to mention the fact that, Keres, who I assume you are talking about, is a mistress when it comes to using her body as a told for manipulation. I wouldn’t think much of it if I were you.” Wolfie takes a deep breath and braces himself for the Pups next barrage of insane questions. “This pup will never run out of questions, will he?”

@Dominion

Dominions just stared with a blank expression to that response. "I'm confused" he said. Suddenly going very silent he seemed to almost shut down. He maintained a blank stare as he worded his next question very carefully. "Would you do a quest with me much later from now... i heard of one from rumor, but I am nowhere near strong enough to take it on by myself, especially since I have just started. Im still very much a rookie... or pup as you seem to like dog terms. I want to make a custom weapon, gear, fight monsters, bosses, and animals and become strong, but wont be able to do that alone. I lack the ability to kill, as I have never done it before. I need someone who can do that for me, and in turn, i would save their insignificant life, because mine is no better than their's." Dominion suddenly smiled, "and there is no better person in the art of killing than a man of the hunt". 

Wolfie noted the confused, then blank expression on the pups face. Listening, he was sure that the pup had a lot to learn and needed someone to teach him. “I call you pup, because you remind me of a young puppy first learning about the world, trying to find the difference in right and wrong, learning where they fit. And as for the quest, yes you are thinking of Earning a Living. I would be willing to join you. And why should we wait, go sign up and meet me back here. We will get this show on the road and allow you to be able to craft whatever it is you want to craft. Go on, meet me in the local tavern in 4 hours and we will be on our way.” Wolfie honestly wanted to be a teacher, a mentor for this pup, not that he thought he should be, he just wanted to.

@Dominion