{PP-F1} Raw power -Aereth, Dominion and myself- GM thread

Domarus was so very close to mastering his two handed battle ax skill.  When he did it would be time to train his familiar so that it could deal good damage as well, and therefore free his weapon's enhancements for status damage.  When he reached tier two he'd try getting a weapon that had two bleed and get his hands on a unique enhancement.  He'd try to at least.  He heard they were useful and he needed to deal as much damage as possible.  Once he trained his familiar Rhozarth he would be working on getting the ferocity mods, increasing his damage that much more.  And then of course there were the potions and other such consumables he could use to increase his damage.  His flaming red dragon with it's iron skeleton-like armor sat on his armored shoulder as they walked out into the fields of the first floor.  Domarus wasn't worried about players spotting him in the armor now.  In fact, he wanted a crowd.  It was time the players who gave him a good reputation to see just how well he was able to protect them from monsters and dark players.  Keres walked close behind him, dressed in her maid's outfit as usual with Porvós, her serpent familiar who looked like Rhozarth save that it was a snake, curled around her body in a sexy manner.  Domarus was armed in his Hopebreaker set, his black spiked armor pulsing it's dark red glow and Vindicem, his two handed ax that matched the armor perfectly, hanging on his back.  It was time to look for a challenge to fight.

@Aereth @Dominion

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion was out and about with his massive two handed great axe, his regular cloth armor and a piece of grass in his mouth. It was as if he could feel the rays of light in this game, even though they really didn't affect him to his knowledge. He wondered why aminals eat grass, but humans did not.  Maybe it was because it didnt have a particularly good after taste, but what keeps animals alive should keep humans alive. Dominion saw a figure in the distance and ran up to it, without a second thought.  "Hey dude, have you ever tried to eat grass? Why do animals eat grass when humans eat animals? we should just eat the grass if that..." The figure stood a foot taller than Dominion, battle scars up his body, giving Dominion an evil glar.  He held a two handed great sword and wearing spiked silver armor. Dominion saw other people nearby and knew he was outclassed.  He didn't know what to do. 

Mini boss warrior:60dmg, 350hp, 20MIT

Edited by Dominion

As Domarus walked around he spotted something in the distance.  There was a few players who were hanging out in the middle of the field, just hanging out.  Good he thought.  He made his way over to the group, his stride and posture giving off a friendly look and appearance, particularly with Keres smiling beside him.  As he made his way over he spotted something that was no player.  Standing seven feet tall was a figure covered in spiked silver armor with a great sword in it's two hands.  And as the figure approached one of the players it's red cursor appeared.  This was his chance.  Domarus drew his weapon effortlessly and began to rush at the figure, Keres running but not catching up, just enough to watch.  Domarus rushed up as the figure raised it's sword, players screaming and running away as the black armored figure rushed up to the silver armored man with his ax, and swung it upwards, striking it against the figure's massive sword with the force to push the field boss back a little bit.  When the figure was knocked back Domarus turned to the player who was attacked.  He was certain he hadn't met this player before.

"Stay here, and don't get in the way.  You're safe now."  Domarus said, his voice much deeper and metallic through the helmet.  turned and spun his weapon in his hands until the blade was aimed at the boss.  The field boss recovered and stood tall in front of Domarus but he wasn't worried about height.  When the players saw Keres they turned back to the black armored knight and recognized him as Domarus.

@Dominion @Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Aereth just finished his first training session of the day and was sitting with his back against a tree outside of the Town of Beginnings. He recently opened his shop and was on his way to become a master tailor. He was also looking forward to craft himself two special leather armors when he finally reached level two. One would be a complete battle armor with a lot of MIT, for light armors of course, and the second one would be an armor specialized only at evasion. The evasion armor would be used on his purging sessions, and the battle armor would be used in normal combat.

He looked over the plains of floor one and spotted, yet again his red-headed companion with his maid. He chuckled and got up. "Sometimes I think they are stalking me." Then he saw a low leveled player talking to a rather high leveled NPC monster. His features turned dark and his tone got serious. "What the f*ck is this guy doing? If he doesn't get away from this monster he will get himself killed!" He shouted. This inexperienced player just got into the hate range of a monster which could easily kill him in one hit, and wasn't even bothering to run away. Aereth pushed himself up from the ground and sped towards the player.

Fortunately also Domarus seemed to have seen this poor fellow. Domarus was much nearer to the player so he reached the Warrior before him and managed to push him away. Just some moments later Aereth also reached the Warrior and kicked it from behind. It was too weak to damage or gather hate from the Warrior, but it was enough to throw him off balance, and he fell face forward to the ground. "You better listen to what the guy in the armor says, buddy. Otherwise you will get yourself killed.

@Domarus, @Dominion

Edited by Aereth

Dominion, very lost for words as the man lifted his large two handed great sword, did not run or attempt to hide.  He contimplated his actions very smoothly, as though he knew what to do, as he was trained in pacifistic combat, he dodged the first attack from the warrior by hitting the warriors arm as he swung the sword over his head, forcing the warrior off balance, just as the two others closed in. Dominion thought, Well, I hope death is as fun as living... then The tall warrior changed his attention to one other guy, holding a two handed axe, of a very fine quality.  The Warrior in front of him turned and charged the man, landing a hit against the man's (Domarus's) armor.   Dominion smiled as one man, coming spliting from the two, seemed seemed to target him, running right at him. Dominion, as his adrenalin from combat was beginning to race, was making him deaf. 

@Domarus@Aereth

ID:70998 results: 

Boss attacks Domarus, MOB 9

Warrior mini boss:60dmg, 336/350hp, 20MIT.

Domarus:337/360, 27MIT, 14thorns

Edited by Dominion
Needed to review rolling process

Foregoing Action

Domarus watched as the figure adjusted his gaze to him and sent it's weapon swinging into Domarus.  When it did Domarus sent a solid punch to the boss's face, making him stumble back two feet.  The players were beginning to watch with fear and anticipation as the two armored warriors had begun their fight.  The figure tried to land a strike on Domarus but he spun his two handed weapon around, deflecting his foe's weapon and keeping himself out of contact.  If this boss was strong then he'd land a hit on him while he was defending himself.  However so far it didn't seem like much was going to happen.  The boss didn't seem to be putting much effort, probably thinking Domarus to be weak.  Well this figure would soon find he was everything but.  With the next downward strike Domarus blocked the attack and held his ground.  The figure tried to push Domarus down and he was surprised to see that the silver warrior was very strong and he had to struggle against the push.  Under the helmet he grinned.  Perhaps this was a worthy challenge after all?

Keres wanted to watch but first things first.  Her job was to help influence the crowd that Domarus was here to just chat after a day of grinding and that they were all safe as long as he was here.  And who better to start with than the player who was just attacked?  She rushed up and took a hold of the blonde's arm, pressing herself against it.  Her flaming serpent had already repositioned itself so that it wouldn't touch and burn the player.

"Are you ok?  Don't worry, Domarus won't let anyone get hurt here."

ID#  71070  CD:  3

Domarus:  337/360  -  36/36

Silver Warrior:  336/350

@Dominion @Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Dominion still kept a distance from the battle, as some...body grabbed his arm.  He was very startled by the strangers, as nobody gets that close to him, let alone is capable of grabbing him. The person said not to worry, and that Domarus would not let anyone get hurt. Dominion looked up to see the man with total body armor hold his own against this tall warrior by means of his battle axe. Using a fighting style different than his own, but using the same type of weapon. Dominion was absolutely fascinated. There was another person who had not attacked yet, but probably had come with Domarus. Dominion was planning on going over to ask him a question, but someone smaller than himself was still holding his arm. "Ummm if that guy's name is Domarus, who might you be?... and who is that guy over there?" As he pointed with his other arm to the other person. The sound of the warriors sword hit the ground after attacking while off-balance.

ID:71121, MOB 3

Domarus:  337/360  -  36/36

Silver Warrior:  336/350

@Aereth, @Domarus

Edited by Dominion

The warrior was still stumbling back from Domarus' previous hit on him. It even let his sword fall to the ground. "This is it. The opening I needed." Aereth thought as he suddenly started to run towards the Silver Warrior at his maximal speed. In one moment the distance between him an the NPC was closed, and Aereth had charged his Star Quint Prominence sword art. As he reached the attack range he released the sword art and star shaped damage markers formed on the chest of the heavily armed warrior. Aereth finished his combo with a kick to the face of the NPC and retreated back to Domarus' side. Since he hadn't spent any skill point in tanky skills, he had to rely on Domarus in tanking the hit for him. But even if the NPC decided to attack Aereth, it would not have an easy time to kill him off. He was very speedy and could dodge almost every hit. But fortunately the two of them had been fighting together in the past, and were able to work together quite well. Domarus would inflict the major damage, and Aereth would pick the enemy up to get better loot from it.

Still facing the Silver Warrior, Aereth started to grin and said. @Domarus "Long time no see, buddy. You alright?"

ID# 71123 results:
Battle: 5+3=8

Aereth: 340/340 <<29/34>>
Domarus:  337/360 <<36/36>>

Damage: 7*(3*2) = 42 DMG - 20MIT

Silver Warrior:  314/350

Hate Count:
D: 1
A: 1

@Domarus, @Dominion

Edited by Aereth

OOC-  Aereth, this is a mini boss and therefore no loot, and it has 20 MIT

When the blonde seemed to appear a little uncomfortable at her touch she worked real hard not to smirk.  She enjoyed messing around with other's emotions and therefore pressed herself against him even more.

"My name is Keres.  Nice to meet you!  And that's Aereth, he's a friend of ours.  Domarus really loves friends.  And so do I,"  she said with a smile.  When Aereth rushed in and struck at the silver armored warrior, dealing almost nothing to the foe.  When Aereth spoke to Domarus he glanced at the player beside him.  This was to show that Domarus would always and forever protect the other players from harm.  If Aereth was involved he'd have no choice but to implement him into his organization.  In other words, there was no going back.  However he didn't see any other option right now and he was planning to do this anyways.  He already seemed to have one general already, or at least, nearly.  Things were progressing much faster than they had in the real world.  Finally he nodded to Aereth, sealing the player's fate.  

"Fine.  Was about to obliterate this enemy.  And it seems you want a taste in the glory as well.  Shall we then?"  With that Domarus charged the figure who was beginning to move again and slashed and stabbed seven times at the figure, dropping it's health further.  As he released his sword art his gauntlets flashed, reviving more health he had lost.

Domarus:  346/360  -  29/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  29/34

Silver Warrior:  271/350

Post order:  Domarus - @Dominion - Aereth

Edited by Domarus

Dominion seemed reasured by the girls words. "Well, friends are good to have in games... I think? I'm sorry, but this is the first electronic game ive ever played from the other world I originally dwelled in." Dominion was keeping his attention on the Armored figure. "So... how are you related to Domarus.  No offense, but what is the difference between men and women? they are both humaniod figures, with similar instincts to survive."  Suddenly Dominion notices a flower several feet away, with a purple and red pigment. "Can you fight, Keres? Back in China, I learned how to fight, but only in pacafistic styles of hand to hand combat, as well as with weighted sticks. What does Aereth do for a living and whats his perfered weapon of fighting?" Suddenly, Dominion turned all his attention on Keres as she still held his arm.  Dominion used a trick from his fighting lessons with negligible force to free himself from her grip. Running a small distance away, swept the flower from the ground as he proceeded to walk back as noble as possible, leaned his torso down in a bow holding the flower up to her and asked "Keres, would you be my friend?"    Meanwhile, the battle was still being waged, the Silver warrior paid no attention to Aereth, focusing on the body armored figure. He stepped to the right side of Domarus and swung down with full force. however the hit from before had disoriented his senses, making his attack miss the man's armor by inches.

ID:#71150, MOB 4

@Aereth

Domarus:  346/360  -  29/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  29/34

Silver Warrior:  271/350

Post order:  Domarus - @Dominion - Aereth 

Edited by Dominion

From the corner of his eyes, Aereth could see how the player Domarus saved, was kneeing before Keres with a flower in his hand. He couldn't hear what the player was telling her but he chuckled nonetheless. "A little bit strange, and too naive for his own good." he thought, but was brought back to reality by Domarus' voice.

"Glory huh." he chuckled. "Sure. Let's get done with this buddy." He focused back on the fight and the silver warrior still only focused on Domarus. Aereth knew that he couldn't deal much damage against this foe but on the long run Aereth and Domarus would win without any problems.

As the silver warrior once again charged at Domarus, Aereth intercepted the warrior at his top speed. As he reached it, delivered an ax kick to the foe and sent him stumbling away. He instantly used the opportunity and slashed at the armpits and the throat of the warrior. Aereth knew that he had too less damage output to attack him directly, but he knew how analyze his opponents to exploit the weaknesses them. 

ID# 71230 results:
Battle: 8+3

Aereth: 340/340 <<24/34>> -6+1
Domarus:  346/360 <<36/36>>

Damage: 7*(3*2) = 42 DMG - 20MIT

Silver Warrior:  249/350

Hate Count:
D: 2
A: 2

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres was disappointed when she saw no actual reaction to her action and gave a soft sigh as the player just went on asking multiple questions.  She answered them as they came.

"I asked Domarus if I could be his servant and I have been to this day.  There's multiple differences between men and women actually.  While I don't actually fight I'm very agile and have no problem avoiding hits."  Then he made a sort of movement that forced himself from her 'close contact' and when he moved away she huffed in annoyance.  This guy was so clueless it was ridiculous.  Suddenly he came back in a noble like fashion, gave a deep bow, and held the flower to her asking if she'd be his friend.  Keres blinked in utter shock.  This was a weird kid.  Then again, she was a very weird girl.  Someone who loved being put under submission and even beaten, enjoying the sensation of pain?  She guessed he was just the opposite.  She looked at Porvós, her flaming snake before turning to the player.

"Of course I'll be your friend.  You're probably just as strange as I am so it should be interesting."  She wondered how annoyed Domarus would be if this player tagged along from time to time.

"What's your name then?"  she asked as she took the flower he offered.  She wondered how she could use the flower to make her look even sexier.  Meanwhile Domarus was in combat with the silver warrior and used Crescent Avalanche once again, dealing a good amount of damage.

ID#  71248  BD:  7  CD:  6

Domarus:  355/360  -  22/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  24/34

Silver Warrior:  206/350

@Dominion

Edited by Domarus

"My name is Dominion" He said as he lifted his torso from the bow with a great pride to his voice. "I joined this SAO game, but I haven't gotten anywhere. Since the people here all seem so intricate, almost like that of a large puzzle, I have decided to search for people who would be in need of my assistance. In the world before this I had several friends, most of which needed my ability to fight and assist the injured. However in my current state, I'm most certainly not useful to others, and therefore, I must soon seek a teacher to help and polish my abilities in a way more useful." Dominion stated this while occasionally glancing at the ongoing fight. Dominion seems to take notice of the flaming snake. "Keres, would you mind explaining the flaming snake... Like I don't mind snakes, but its on fire... I don't think snakes live in fires..." Dominion was genuinely confused.

The Silver Warrior seemed to be receiving great damage by the teamwork of the two players, timing their attacks extremely well. The Silver Warrior swung the giant sword over his head one more time, but only for it to make contact against the ground. 

ID:#71249, MOB 2
Domarus:  355/360  -  22/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  24/34

@Aereth

Edited by Dominion

Domarus landed once again landed a solid hit on the silver warrior with his huge battle ax. As the silver warrior tried to retaliate with a swing of his blade, Domarus was fortunate enough to step to the side in time to avoid the hit. Using the opportunity, Aereth dashed towards the huge warrior, jumped and kneed him into his face. This attack did no damage, but Aereth was able to separate the warrior from his weapon, which was still stuck on the ground. "I really need to get my hands on that f'cking material arts skill in the near future..." he thought. And he was right. If he would wield the material arts skill right now, he could have done a huge chunk of damage against his enemy, and maybe even destroyed his helmet, but right now wasn't the time to ramble about such things.

While the warrior was still stumbling backwards, Aereth made his way back to Domarus' side, and waited for the next opening.

ID# 71299 results:
Battle: 1

Aereth: 340/340 <<23/34>> -2+1
Domarus:  355/360 <<36/36>>

Hate Count:
D: 3
A: 2

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

When the player mentioned that his name was dominion she could not help but cock an eyebrow in surprise.  This happy-go-lucky, over the top optimistic player, had a name that meant control?

"May I ask what caused you to choose such a name?  It doesn't seem to fit your type."  When he started telling her what he was capable of she began listening carefully.

"A, healer then?  Well, Domarus will definitely need a healer...  Perhaps I could, ah, talk to him and see what he could do."  Domarus had pretty much found all of his generals:  A dps being either Arc or Chiana, a scout being Aereth, and very recently a tank named Wolfie.  If this player had the potential...  If she could just get that dragon Rhozarth to analyze him they'd be sure.  Meanwhile the player asked about her own serpent and she smiled as Porvós curled sexily around her.

"Who Porvós?  I found him on the ninth floor when Domarus found Rhozarth," she said as she pointed to Domarus' flaming dragon with black iron skeleton-like armor.  

"It's a volcanic floor so they were both fire related."  She rubbed her head against Porvós who did the same to her, the flames causing minor pain which she enjoyed.  Then she turned to the odd player again, wondering how he'd respond this time.  Meanwhile, the silver warrior had missed again and Aereth made his way around Domarus looking for another opening.  Domarus rushed at the huge armored figure and released Crescent Avalanche again, dealing another mediocre amount of damage.  The crowd was starting to see that this was a one sided battle with the two players working together, and they knew they were fighting to keep the crowd safe.  They could flee right now but wanted to see the battle to the end.

@Dominion

ID#  71949  BD:  7  CD:  8

Domarus:  360/360  -  15/36

Silver Warrior:  163/360

Aereth:  340/340  -  23/34

Edited by Domarus

"My father was a monastic warrior in China, before meeting my mother in Japan. He removed his rites in order to travel the world with me. I've been to many places in the other world, always leaving about every year to the next country. The name itself was given to me by an old monastic monk who saw my potential in fighting. However, fighting is only good in this game if you are of a higher caliber, such as your buddy Domarus." Dominion saw the snake wrap around the girl in a "sexy" manner and was very confused, but then took notice to the battle. "So", Dominion changed his focus back on Keres, "Domarus could use a player if that person is willing to become a healer? I would probably be one of the best options once I have leveled up in this game, but until then, I am useless as a healer and a helper. My equipment is just as terrible in comparison.

The silver Warrior was becoming more aggressive with his swings as the heat of battle raged on. The warrior seemed to be loosing focus for power. He swung around him in a three hundred sixty degree arc, attempting to keep Aereth and Domarus away.

@Aereth

ID# 71363, MOB 3

ID#  71949  BD:  7  CD:  8

Domarus:  360/360  -  15/36

Silver Warrior:  163/360

Aereth:  340/340  -  23/34

Edited by Dominion

Domarus once again got a clean hit on the warrior, while the warrior itself seemed to struggle to retaliate. It failed to hit Domarus again and was now using a very strange strategy to damage the two players. It swung around in a three hundred sixty degree arc to avoid to be getting hit by any attacks. 

Aereth wondered when the NPC was able to pick up its sword again, but dismissed the thought with a sigh. He looked at the spinning creature in front of him and grinned. It was hard to get a good hit at the warrior in this situation but Aereth knew exactly what to do. He readied his blade in his hand and charged a sword art. He focused totally on the spinning blade of the warrior and started to run at the warrior at max speed. Aereth got into attack range and leaped of the ground with a strong jump. He was aiming for the unprotected part of the warriors neck, and as he got into the perfect position released his sword art. The system took over and his blade sliced directly through the thin mesh armor, making contact with the virtual flesh of the warrior.

As he finished his attack Aereth rolled over two times, to soften his impact on the ground and took once again, a defensive stance. 

Spoiler

ID# 71451 results:
Battle: 4+3=7

Aereth: 340/340 <<18/34>> -6+1
Domarus:  360/360 <<15/36>>

Damage: 7*3*2 -20 =42-20=22

Silver Warrior: 141/350

Hate Count:
D: 4
A: 3

@Domarus

Edited by Aereth

Keres listened as the player explained how he got his username but still.

"For someone as sweet as you it still doesn't seem the most fitting username, but then again, it's just a username.  That's an interesting story but why would you share real world information so easily?"  Then the player looked 'confused' at Porvós' actions and turned to watch the battle.  Keres nearly sighed but didn't.  This kid was so freaking innocent it was killing her.  Then Dominion talked about how he would gladly help Domarus if it weren't for his poor skills and equipment.  To this Keres' payed close attention.  He had no idea what he'd be stepping into, but this naive boy would be of great help, and if manipulated into Domarus' services, this would turn out great.  

"Domarus can help with level and equipment.  He's a great fighter and can take you through different quests if you'd like.  As you get stronger the quests will go easier:  He deals the damage, and you heal his wounds."

During the fight, Domarus took a step back.  He needed to let his energy recover, as it was almost out.  If he used another attack he wouldn't have enough energy if he spotted a critical opening.  Not to mention his thorns could deal damage if the silver warrior actually laid a hit.  Maybe by not attacking he would.

Foregoing Action

ID#  71454  CD:  12

Domarus:  360/360  -  16/36

Aereth:  340/340  -  18/34

Silver Warrior:  141/350

@Dominion

Edited by Domarus

Dominion realized that keres wouldn't understand why the name fit him out of game. Why would anyone understand a name that was given by someone other than your parents? He thought that the name stuck pretty well where he was from, but he could have been wrong. He was even more confused by her next comment about giving out that information. "I have nothing to hide from people. I want the people to know me and understand that fears from my past don't exist. I have heard many people with terrible stories of their past in passing, which most seem to impact their personalities for better or for worse." Said Dominion. He heard of all that Domarus had that he could offer, and Dominion seemed very pleased by the description. 

The Warrior was hit. The blade sank deep into his neck, leaving a red squared trail as if blood should have been there. The warrior ignored the blade which had slid into his neck and made a roaring shout and swung his blade towards Domarus. However it appeared as though he was a step short and missed the Armored warrior (Domarus).

MOB 3 (miss) ID# 71480

Domarus:  360/360  -  16/36

Edited by Dominion

Keres listened to him say that he had nothing from hide from others and gave his reason why.  She placed her hands on her hips with a sarcastic face.

"Everyone has something they don't want revealed, no matter how noble they are.  If they don't know what it is then they've lied to themselves until they believe it didn't happen.  Everyone has secrets, everyone has a darkness.  Those who think they don't are lying to themselves."  She shook her head when she realized she had gone too far.  

"Ah, sorry.  It's just that.  Well.  I've had a lot of experience.  The world isn't as nice as everyone want's to believe.  So is that your only goal?  To help other players?  What about a personal goal?"  Keres wondered where these weird people kept coming from.  First Esther, who had gotten herself captured.  Domarus intended to free her soon.  Then Ivory, who only wanted to help others achieve happiness, and now this player.  Dominion.  What on earth was going on to bring about all these players to Domarus, someone who didn't exactly care what others wanted save for that it was good knowledge for manipulation purposes.  Was it fate?  Some higher power who thought it funny or punishment?  Or was it just chance?  Whatever it was it seemed to be consistent.  However Domarus had also found worthy candidates for his general positions.  As she thought Domarus stood there watching the silver warrior attempt and fail to strike him again.  If this enemy didn't get a few hits on Domarus it wouldn't be that big a show.

ID#  71490  CD:  3

Domarus:  360/360  -  19/36

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus