[Shop-F1] Pwn and Pawn {Merchant R3}

Row let out a sigh as she took down her sign. She could accept what Vargas had done. To locate such a treasure and then just give it away for free. Sure he was the one who made it, but its things like this that makes being a merchant hard. She did not know if any special deal was made but as partners, she should have. Plus, it was mildly irritating that she did the promotions and yet she was not remembered. Fame is another method of free advertising you know. After she finished packing up her stuff, she thought back to the things she gave Vargas. Should she request for her stuff back. No, as of right now, he was carrying the business (if you could call it that) on his back. She did not do much so that little bit should have been fine. 

She stood outside his door and left a note.

"Sorry, I do not feel our cooperation will be mutually beneficial for us. Thank you for the experience. Don't worry about the stuff I gave you. Think of it as rent or something. Till we meet again."

With that, the girl left.

Vargas watched as another player entered his shop. "Welcome, feel free to look," Vargas said. He hadn't had a costumer since Aereth. The red headed player looked around for awhile before coming up to the leather coat he had recently finished.  He introduced himself before asking to buy the armour. "Feel free. The coat is for sale after all," Vargas chuckled as Atzo placed the Col on the counter. Accepting the money he watched as Atzo took the coat from where it hang, put it in his inventory, and left.

Once Atzo had left Vargas allowed his face to fall slack. He closed his eyes and recalled to himself the letter Row had pinned to the door when she left. He didn't even know that she had plans to leave. When he'd gotten to his shop he saw the note pinned on the door. He wasn't too worried since she would be able to take care of herself, but it was kind of sad she didn't tell him she was leaving beforehand.

+1500 Col

Edited by Vargas
  • 1 month later...

The man who held the place of Tank Leader, had a nice shop in Atzo’s opinion. Having come there once before, Atzo decided that it would be best for him to talk to Vargas about getting his dueling equipment appraised. He hoped for a unique enhancement, he didn’t want to get his hopes up though. Walking into the Pwn and Pawn he saw the sandy haired man behind the counter. “Hey, Vargas. I need you to appraise a couple things for me if you would. A suit of Armour named ‘Mirrors of Fear’ and a two handed straight sword named ‘Duelbane’. I have ten materials for you to use, I hope that is enough, gotta pray for those Unique like always” Atzo laughed as he traded the items and materials to Vargas. “How is business? It seems pretty dead in here, no offence” He wasn’t wrong, he knew that there was an over-saturation of merchants in the game. It was hard for any of them to get customers.

@Vargas

Given for Appraise 

Spoiler

Name: DuelBane 
ID:78846
Roll: LD 11 CD1
Item Type: 2h Strait Sword
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 Acc 
Description: This long strait sword has the appearance of bone, it fills those who are against its welder with dread and sorrow, bringing their deepest repressed memories to the surface
Post Link:
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14341-f4-pp-time-to-beat-the-snow-beat-atzo-complete/?do=findComment&comment=509108

Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 light Momentum
Description: This armour moves and acts like regular leather armour but seems to be made out of a spiderweb shattered mirror. While cracked the armour seems to be perfectly polished and can never tarnish. When anyone looks into the Armour they see a different demon like faces staring at them in every piece of the spiderwebed mirror
Post Link:

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14341-f4-pp-time-to-beat-the-snow-beat-atzo-complete/?do=findComment&comment=509108 

(-10 Mats)

Edited by Atzo

Vargas opened his eyes to see Atzo walk in. He had been resting, as was customary for him when he hung out at his shop. Getting up out of his seat, he walked up to the counter and greeted Atzo. "Dude, those Unqiues are annoying. I've only ever gotten one and that was when I first opened my shop, BUT I'll see what I can do." Taking the materials and equipment Vargas opened his appraisal window before selecting the armour Atzo had called 'Mirrors of Fear'. As the system did its thing Vargas looked back up at Atzo. Yeah, it's been really dead. Haven't got a whole lot of business, what with it being hard enough to get uniques but now most people are finding an increase in the item drop rates. Not sure if the Cardinal System is altering itself or if it's changing the game balance as the front lines draw closer to clearing the twentieth floor." Noticing that the appraisal system had stopped, he check the equipment only to find he'd failed all of his attempts for the day. "Uh...sorry. Seems I'm not having any luck today. I can try again tomorrow though if you want. I still have plenty of my own Mats on top of what you gave me."

Spoiler

ID #81907
CD: 9 (Retry)

ID #81908
CD: 8 (Retry)

ID #81909
CD: 5 (Retry)

ID #81910
CD: 6 (Retry)

ID #81911
CD: 8 (Retry)

ID #81912
CD: 8  (Retry)

+10 Mats from Atzo
-6 Mats
+24 Exp

Edited by Vargas

Dominion walks into Vargas's shop, having been given the information from Atzo that he was someone who could sell a basic two handed spear. Dominion smiled as he walked forward toward the counter, the door swinging shut behind him. There was an obvious place to buy items from, and it was apparent from the weapons and whatnots around the shop that he could forge stuff to some degree. "Hey, could I get a very, very, very basic two handed assault spear? Like, I would love to have it in a couple minutes if that is possible." Dominion said. He seemed to be in a rush from his wacky hair and unbuttoned shirt. looking to both sides, he could not spot any player anywhere in the shop, but there was a two handed assault spear sitting on a wall. Lifting his head to look back at the entrance into the shop, Dominion got the idea that he would need a lot of luck to train so much in one singular day. Grabbing the spear and leaving triple the required payment, Dominion left the shop in a hustle.

(Looking for two handed assault spear, - 300 col)

Edited by Dominion

It was another day for Vargas in his shop. The only difference was that he still had an appraisal order to fill out for Atzo. Last time, he'd failed every attempt. The only good thing out of the whole ordeal was that he hadn't locked the items. Grabbing them from where he'd put them away, he crossed over to his counter and set down the Mirror of Fear and Duelbane. Let's see what you guys got then, Vargas thought as he grabbed the armour, Mirror of Fear, and began the appraisal process. It wasn't long before it notified him that it was locked. Taking a deep breath, he grabbed Duelbane and began the process again. Once again, it too was locked. 

He glared at the two pieces of equipment fairly upset. He'd been asked by Atzo to appraise these and all he'd done was fail; and he didn't just fail like yesterday, no, he locked them both. Sighing, he still had a couple attempts available so he grabbed the one-handed sword he'd been working on before. Not expecting much, he was flabbergasted at the fact that he'd succeeded on an item that meant nothing to him but failed Atzo's gear. "Why?" was all Vargas asked as he put the blade on a weapon stand before grabbing a new, untouched clawed warhammer. Instantly he was notified of it locking. The weapon was worthless to him so he threw it in his junk pile to be sold of to an NPC later.

Mirrors of Fear

Spoiler

ID #82086
CD: 1 (Locked)

Duelbane

Spoiler

ID #82087
CD: 6 (Retry)

ID #82088
CD: 3 (Locked)

One-handed Sword +1 Keen, +1 Paralyze

Spoiler