[Shop-F1] Pwn and Pawn {Merchant R3}

Welcome to Pwn and Pawn.

Where we make your gear better, from crap to treasure. I'm the owner Vargas. 

Stop on by and get whatever you need. We always have a rotating stock.

Specific desires? Make a request and we'll do what we can.

General Store:

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Customer Cost: 1100 col

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 15 Hp. Requires a post action.
Merchant Fee: 800 col
Customer Cost: 880 col

Field Rations - Grants +10 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Merchant Fee: 240 col
Customer Cost: 270 col

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 2 thorns. (Opponent suffers 6 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack and are hit.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Merchant Fee: 400 col
Customer Cost: 440 col

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Merchant Fee: 2000 col
Customer Cost: 2200 col

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 110 col

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Merchant Fee: 100 col
Customer Cost: 110 col

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Merchant Fee: 10000 col
Customer Cost: 11000 col

Custom Shop:

Perfect-

Spoiler

Name: Iron Sword
ID: 82090
Roll: 12 CD; 4 LD
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Keen, +1 Paralyze
Description: A simple iron one handed sword

Rare-

Uncommon-

Vanity-

3 Clawed Warhammer-A sturdy looking steel warhammer (good quality) with every appearance that it will hold up well under the strains of battlefield use. A solid, if unspectacular and unmemorable, weapon. 

3 Round Iron Shield- A simple, but well made, iron shield (good quality) capable of withstanding all of the rigors of battle even though it adds no buffs.

10 Scutum Shields- A shield (good quality) of the type used by Roman soldiers. Made of wood, leather, and bronze it's large enough to protect its user from armpit to knee. 

3 Chainmail Shirts- A simple chainmail shirt (good quality) made of sturdy steel with no buffs but a solid and sturdy piece of heavy armor just the same.

• CD Roll of 1-4: Locked

• CD Roll of 5-9: Retry

• CD Roll of 10-12: Success

Locked: 1 EXP (Equipment becomes <Locked> and can no longer be appraised ever)

Retry: 4 EXP (No enhancement found but can attempt again)

Success: 8 EXP (Success)

Rank 1: 0 EXP
Rank 2: 40 EXP
Rank 3: 
160 EXP
Rank 4: 640 EXP
Rank 5: 2560 EXP

Rank 3: 246/640

Edited by Vargas

Welcome to Pwn and Pawn's Treasure Trove. I am R.O.W. the treasure hunter and I provide supplies to the shop. I go on Adventures all the time so if their is a treasure you wish to see, send me a Pm or give me a shout. In the future, I will also offer dungeon guide service so keep on the look out!

Wish List:

Spoiler

Dimensional Pouch (Plus one slot to inventory) 

Row ran up to Vargus's section of the shop holding a bunch of gear that she found on her earlier adventures. "Vargus! I have stuff I want you to appraise," she shouted as she kicked open the doors. In her arms were her starter weapon the called Iron Spear, her starter armor called Iron Breastplate, her weapon loot from the boar hunt called Red Boar's Tusk, Her shield loot from the boar hunt called Iron Shield, and a weapon given to her from another player called Lunar Quill. The weapons fell all over the table as if they were just dumped out of a toy chest. It did not help that Row was gleefully smiling like a kid the night before Christmas. "So do you think you can do this? If you need some mats, I have oodles and noodles of them!" She pulled out a bunch of mats out of her inventory as proof before putting them away. "There is no time limit, but I think we can get more customers if had more stuff in our stock, don't you think so?" She clapped her hand and rubbed them together with Yen signs in her eyes. 

»Name: Iron Spear
Obtain: Starter item

Item Type: One handed Spear
Quality: Good
Description: A typical starter weapon made out of iron.

»Name: Red Boar's Tusk
Obtain: 
 [SP-F1] Treasure Hunting 1
Item Type: 1-h Spear
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enchantments: +2 Bleed

Description: A 1 hand spear with a bleached boar tusk attached to a sliver handle. The tusk has a line of sliver along the edge which is very sharp. 

»Name: Iron Shield
Obtain:  [SP-F1] Treasure Hunting 1
Item Type: Shield
Enchantments: None

Description: A shield made of iron

»Name: Lunar Quill
Obtain: Gifted
Item Type: Weapon (Rapier)
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A long, thin, silver blade. The hilt is an elegant black and silver with a light swirling pattern etched in the metal.

»Name: Iron Breastplate
Obtain: Starter item

Item Type: Heavy Armor
Description: Typical starter armor made out of iron.

Edited by Row

Vargas turned to see Row carrying a pile of gear in her arms as she kicked open the door. He wondered why did so when she could easily keep it in her inventory and pull it out later. She dumped the stuff all over his counter, which he then separated so as to see the items more clearly. Two one-handed spears, a shield, a breastplate (not that she really had any), and a rapier. "I should have enough mats, but if I need more I'll let you know." Vargas said while looking at the gear before looking up at her and seeing the money signs in her eyes. "I'll go ahead and get them done right now then."

Vargas started with the Iron Spear. He opened up the Appraisal window and hit accept. The system loaded with a retry prompt which he accepted.

ID #71326

Craft: 9 (Retry)

ID #71328

Craft: 11 (Success)

Loot: 12 (+1 Paralyze) (Uncommon)

ID #71329

Craft: 8 (Retry)

ID #71330

Craft: 10 (Success)

Loot: 20 (+1 Damage) (Rare)

ID #71331

Craft: 1 (Locked)

Vargas then grabbed the <<Red Bowr's Tusk>>, thus beginning the system once more. Vargas wanted to hit something as the first attempt resulted in another lock. It already had 2 bleeds but it would've been nice to get something else on it.

ID #71332

Craft: 2 (Locked)

Next was the <<Iron Shield>>. Vargas opened the appraisal window and was about to hit the confirm button before he hesitated. He looked at Row before praying to whatever dice gods she always referred to.

ID #71334

Vargas threw the shield at the wall in anger. When the shield hit the wall it prompted the <<Immortal Object>> prompt to appear. Turning away from the disappointment he was feeling he grabbed the rapier. He hoped that whatever gods there were within this system they would hopefully help him.

ID #71336

Craft: 3 (Locked)

Vargas sighed in complete disappointment. This sucked for him. First time at appraising and he got success. Now, he got three locks right off the bat. He looked to the breastplate, contemplating wether it was worth it. Deciding there was no point in just giving up right now he grabbed it and went for the last chance he had.

ID #71337

Craft: 7 (Retry)

ID #71338

Craft: 12 (Success) (Uncommon)

Loot: 20 (1 Mitigation)

ID #71339

Craft: 10 (Success) (Rare)

Loot: 18 (1 Mitigation)

ID #71340

Craft: 9 (Retry)

ID #71341

Vargas sighed in relief at finally having another success. It might have locked but at least it was better than before.

Name: Iron Spear

Merchant R2

Obtain: Starter Item

Item Type: 1-Handed Spear

Quality: Rare (Locked)

Enhancements: 1 DMG, 1 Paralyze

Description: A typical starter weapon made of iron

------------------------------------

Name: Iron Breastplate

Merchant R2

Obtain: Starter Item

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Quality: Rare (Locked)

Enhancements: 18 Mitigation

Description: Typical starter armor made out of iron

+5 Exp (Locked)

+16 Exp (Retry)

+32 Exp (Success)

Rank 2 53/160

-13 Mats

Edited by Vargas

Row Returned after some time to see the status of the gear she gave Vargas. "I'm back partner; did you make mi treasures better? Maybe I will give you a re..." She stopped when she saw that most of her gear was the same. In fact, the only things that improved were her starter gear. "But... how... like... How did you fail to upgrade everything but the starter gear? This game does not like me..." She yelled while stomping her feet. "Argh.. Not fair. We can't even sell this stuff." She turned around and collapsed against the wall. "It is ok... you can use that gear and sell the other stuff so we can split the money... I will just... look for more treasures. Everything will be ok... haha waaaa!" She started to walk out the room disappointed. "Drop the money in my room when you finished sell the stuff you don't need."

Edited by Row

Vargas didn't know how to react. The game had given him the bad turn out. Sure, her gear wasn't increased much, but he was the one who had to deal with the feeling of having failed. He wanted to apologize to her but he didn't know what to say. He sighed as she started to walk out, muttering about collecting more loot. He turned to the gear and examined it. Four of the five items would at least be worth something to someone but the shield would more or less be a giveaway. The spears and rapier were useless to him as he already had the one handed sword skill. He didn't like the idea of using heavy armor but seeing as he didn't have any better protection to keep him alive he figured it'd be useful in the mean time.

It didn't take long for him to get a couple buyers. He didn't get much but it was better than nothing. When he got back to the shop he considered splitting it in half as Row had said to but instead decided otherwise. He dropped off the 600 Col on Row's desk.

Iron Spear Sold +200
Red Boar's Tusk Sold +200
Lunar Quill Sold +200
Iron Shield Sold

Iron Breastplate Transferred to Vargas

Row kicked open the doors and laughed. "Hey Vargas, its time for your redemption! I have made a deal with another shop owner to get more promotion and all we have to do is appraise 2 items. Are you up for the CHALLENGE. If not too bad." She ran up to his counter and opened her inventory. The first item she summoned was the mythical Hard Leather Armor. It was a rare quality light armor type gear that gave bonus mitigation. The next and final item was Crow. Crow was another pair of light armor but it only had the savvy. That was not something she was familiar with nor something she really cared about. All that matter was that the item would be given something else at the end of the appraisal. Also she summoned 5 mats from her inventory because she remembered how bad he was at appraising anything that wasn't starter gear. "Here are some mats in case you run out. Now if you need me, I will be napping in my room!" 

Name: Hardened Leather Armor
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 71203
Roll: 10+1
Item Type: Light Armour
Enhancements: +2 MIT
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants medium protection against attacks from enemies.

Name: Crow
Your Rank: 4
ID: 71304
Roll: 8+1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Savvy
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants minimum protection against attacks from enemies.

Edited by Row

Vargas jumped when Row kicked the door open for the second time. She needed to stop doing that. Sure, it wouldn't break or anything since it was an immortal object but it just seemed rude. "Promotional appraisals? Interesting," Vargas said as she spawned the items from her inventory. Both were Tailored pieces, the first was a piece called <<Hardened Leather Armor>>. Not very original but by it's stats it definitely fit. The second piece was called <<Crow>>. From what he could tell it made it a little easier to dodge but the name didn't quite make sense.

Vargas decided to grab the <<Crow>> first since last time he'd done well on his first item and it was starter equipment. This was low quality and hopefully would be similar with his luck. After running the appraisal it turned up with an message saying there was nothing to be found. Sighing, he moved on to the second piece.

ID #71829

CD: 1(Locked)

Grabbing the <<Hardened Leather Armor>> he started up the process once again. After a couple moments it returned, this time with success. "Huzzah! I got something to a Perfect!"

ID #71830

CD: 10 (Success)

LD: 1 (+1 Recovery) (Perfect)

Vargas put down the gear and walked over to the door that lead to the back room. He climbed the stairs to the second floor and knocked on the door for Row's room. "Row I finished the gear." Vargas slowly pushed the door open to see if she'd already fallen asleep. His hand grabbed the lock stile as he swung the door open.

------------------------------------

Name: Hardened Leather Armor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 71203
Roll: 10+1
Enhancements: +2 MIT, +1 Recovery
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants medium protection against attacks from enemies. Appraised by Pwn & Pawn

Edited by Vargas
  • 2 weeks later...

Today was the first time Aereth visited the merchant he was cooperating with. Vargas’ shop was located on the first floor and Aereth had no problem at all finding it, since he got the coordinates of the shop from Row the first time they met.

In his inventory were one rare, one uncommon and three Good quality armours with no enhancements. The last three were all exact the same, but Aereth wanted to know if Vargas could find something in any of them them.

Aereth entered the shop and spotted Vargas directly behind the counter. “Greetings my friend. I brought you some stuff that you can apprise for me if you have the time.” Aereth said, and fetched the <<Goldcrest MK2>>, <<Goldcrest MK3>> and the three <<Raven>> armours from his inventory. He then placed them on the counter. “These are all items for today, but if you manage to find something in them, it would be great. Just visit me in my shop, or message me when you finished them.” With that, Aereth turned around and left the shop again with a wave of his hand.

@Vargas

Hide contents

Name: Goldcrest MK.2
Your Rank: 5
ID: 71788 
Roll: 9+1
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 MIT, +1EVA
Description: Blue and gold full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement.

Hide contents

Name: Goldcrest MK.3
ID: 71694 
Roll: 7+1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 MIT
Description: Blue and gold full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement.

Spoiler

Name: Raven
Profession: Tailor
ID: 71789
Roll: 6+1
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: none
Description: A simple, grey leather armor.
Payment Method: Col

Spoiler

ID: 71790 
Roll: 4+1

Spoiler

ID: 71761
Roll: 6+1

Edited by Aereth

Vargas looked to see Aereth walk into his shop. "Hey Aereth," Vargas said, greeting him. Vargas watched as Aereth removed the five items out of his inventory. Dropping them on the counter, Aereth suggested dropping it off after or just to PM him. Opening up his menu, Vargas quickly got to work on the gear appraising it. 

Grabbing the <<Golden Crest MK2>>, he activated the appraisal system, hoping for some good luck. Didn't take long to find that he'd gotten a nice surprise. He'd found a Unique slot inside the gear. The new slot was called <<Flame Aura>>. Hopefully he enjoys that then.

ID #72435
CD: 12 (Success)
BD: 10 (Unique)
LD: 8 (Flame Aura) [Uncommon]

Moving over to the <<Golden Crest MK3>>, why he had multiples Vargas had no idea but whatever, he started up the process once more. Moments later he had been able to unlock two more slots, both being <<Light Momentum>>.

ID #72438
BD: 4
LD: 4 (Light Momentum) [Rare]
ID #72439
BD: 3
LD: 6 (Light Momentum) [Perfect]

With the first <<Raven>> he was given a chance to retry but still ended up with nothing.

ID #72440
CD: 5 (Retry)
ID #712441
CD: 4 (Locked)

However, the second one was a straight dead end. Sighing, Vargas moved to the final piece.

ID #72442

The final <<Raven>> brought his spirits back up from the fails. He was able to find two slots.

ID #72460
CD: 7 (Retry)
ID #72461
CD: 6 (Retry)
ID #72462
LD: 7 (Savvy)
ID #72463
LD: 1 (Recovery)
ID #72464
CD: 5 (Locked)

-11 Mat

+54 Exp

-----------------------------------------------

Name: Goldcrest MK.2
ID: 71788 
Roll: 9+1
Enhancements: +1 MIT, +1EVA, +1 Flame Aura
Description: Blue and gold full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement. Appraised by Pwn and Pawn

--------------------------------------------

Name: Goldcrest MK.3
ID: 71694 
Roll: 7+1
Enhancements: +1 MIT, +2 Light Momentum
Description: Blue and gold full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement. Appraised by Pwn and Pawn

-----------------------------------------

Profession: Tailor
ID: 71761
Roll: 6+1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Savvy, +1 Recovery
Description: A simple, grey leather armor. Appraised by Pwn and Pawn

-------------------------------------------

ID: 71790 
Roll: 4+1
Quality: Good [Locked]
Enhancements: none

-------------------------------------------

ID: 71790 
Roll: 4+1
Quality: Good [Locked]
Enhancements: none

Edited by Vargas

Row was twiddling her thumbs in her shop wondering what should she do. Since Vargas was the merchant, she really did not have much to do. Supplies have been low but the chance of finding things in gear was extremely low as it was and unlike the other classes, its not like there was a way to up it, unless she had a cook or that perfect gear that boosts crafting. Then she hear the front door open. Was it a customer? She stood up cheering, before realizing that she herself might have a customer. She quickly sat down all dignified like at her desk before hearing Vargas's door open. Figure, she did not really do anything except supply him with work and materials. Speaking of materials, he was probably going to run out soon. So maybe it was a good time to give him more. She left her room and saw the back of the player. "No way!" It was the same dude she did the promotion for. Was he using our services? 

She quickly moved back to her room and waited for him to leave. Then she slammed opened Vargas door, "HIIIYAA VARGAS was that our first... CUSTOMER!" Seeing the gear on the table, she laughed and ran up to the counter. "It is! Oh my Dice God! I can't believe it. Well, if we have customers coming in now, I gotta keep you stocked up. Here take these mats. I'm sure you will be running low after you lock all three. Oh and here is a lucky charm... for you know... good luck... DONT THINK IT MEANS ANYTHING... dummy."

She then ran out of his shop and slammed the door leaving behind the following things:

6 mats and 

»Name: Nullifying Pendent
Obtain: Gifted

Item Type: Pendent
Quality:Perfect
Enchantment: +2 Evasion. +1 LD
Description: It's an Meteorite gem on a dark blue chain

Edited by Row

Aereth almost got a heart attack as he received Vargas message. “A f*cking unique enhancement?” He thought as he rushed to the teleport gate of the fourth floor. Just before he got the message, he was working on some stuff inside of his shop. He immediately dropped everything he was doing, and left his shop at his max combat speed. Within a couple of minutes he reached the gate and as the selection window popped up, he clicked on the first floor. Aereth body got engulfed in light, and one moment later he was gone.

Some minutes later, he smashed the door of the Pwn and Pawn merchant shop open and rushed over to Vargas who was standing behind the counter. “You’re joking me right? Did you really find a unique enhancement on my tier two armour?” he asked the blonde merchant in a serious tone. He still couldn’t belief that he would get his hands on a unique enhancement…

@Vargas

Vargas jumped slightly when Row slammed the door open. He was about to answer her first question but she zeroed in on the gear and started rambling on about 'Dice Gods', keeping him stocked, and a pendant that she soon handed him. She left right after, leaving Vargas open mouthed not sure what to say, so he said, "thank you?"

Timeskip: Sometime later

Once again Vargas had his shop door slammed open, causing him to sweat drop. Is this gonna be normal for everyone that comes in? My door gets slammed too often, even if it is an immortal object, Vargas thought. Aereth ran over to Vargas's counter seemingly excited about the information about the unique enhancement. "Yeah," Vargas responded while opening the gear's stat menu. Swiping it around for Aereth to see the new bonus. "It's called apparently called Flame Aura," Vargas informed him before closing the window. He then moved all the pieces of gear onto the counter for Aereth. "You're MK3 also was given two more enhancements. I was only able to find two enhancements on one of the Ravens though," he said finally after returning the equipment to Aereth.

@Aereth

Edited by Vargas

The seemingly surprised Vargas explained to Aereth, that he indeed had found a unique enhancement on his armor, as well as some other enhancements on the other stuff Aereth gave him. “You, my friend, are the most awesome merchant I’ve ever seen. If you are ever in need of materials or Col, let me know, and I’ll lend you a hand when you are going out to gather some of them. So if you need anything that requires some searching skills or a second blade, hook me up.” Aereth told the blonde merchant with a smile. He still couldn’t fully belief that this man had found an unique enhancement on one of his armors.

Aereth took the items Vargas placed on the counter, and stored them away in his inventory. “I’m looking forward to our next meeting. And like I said if you ever need some help, let me know.” Aereth said while waving a goodbye to his partner.

OOC: Price for the enhancement will be negotiated. @Vargas

Edited by Aereth
  • 1 month later...

Vargas walked into his shop after having returned from the fields. He'd been able to beat a couple more mobs but knew he wasn't strong enough. Walking around his counter he opened up his menu and took out his Leather Coat. Laying it on the counter he also reached around and grabbed the hilt of his Anneal Blade and placed it on the counter as well. "I need to get stronger, so either I'm going to make you two better or I'm buying new equipment," Vargas said as he looked at the two pieces of equipment. Grabbing the blade he opened up the appraisal window and began the system's search for any other enhancements that may lie within the weapon.

Spoiler

ID #77064

ID #77065
CD: 9 (Retry)

ID #77066
LD: 14 (+1 Bleed)

ID #77067

After multiple attempts all Vargas found was a bleed Enhancement. "Well, at least you didn't lock on me. I'll just have to try tomorrow and see what I can get off of you. Then, I'll try working on you too." The last one was referred towards the coat that lay on the counter.

+20 Exp

-4 T1 Mats

Edited by Vargas

Vargas prepared his equipment on the counter as he was going to appraise his equipment once more. His Anneal Blade has an accuracy Enhancement and bleed Enhancement so he was hoping to make that better. His leather coat only had a slot of evasion so he wanted to increase that too. He felt anxious though at the idea that he might end up locking his equipment. If he did then he'd be pretty upset. He wanted to become stronger but didn't seem to have quite the luck currently.

"Well, either way I'm gonna have to get my skill higher so that I can have better chances. At least I have some luck. I was able to find the Unique for Aereth a while back." Vargas thought as he raised his blade and began the system's check. It took two tries but Vargas was able to find a second accuracy Enhancement in his blade.

Spoiler

ID #77199
CD: 8 (Retry)

ID #77200
CD: 11 (Success)
LD: 7 (Accuracy)

Now that his blade was of perfect quality he grabbed his coat and started the appraisal system once more. He didn't find anything right away but the second attempt gave him a second evasion to his coat. Vargas smiled at this as he hadn't locked them and he'd been able to find good enhancements for them.

Spoiler

ID #77201

ID #77202
CD: 11 (Success)
LD: 13 (Evasion)

+24 Exp

-4 T1

Edited by Vargas
  • 2 weeks later...

Vargas was sitting in his shop, taking the day off from exploring. There wasn't much to do at the moment. For the most part, he leaned back in his chair against the wall with his eyes resting. It was a peaceful day and the temperature inside was comfortable. It wasn't long though before a player came in want to sell some equipment he'd gotten as drops from the mobs. The player didn't want to carry it around in his inventory and make himself over encumbered. So Vargas bought it from him at a decent price, for himself, and bid the player farewell. Once the player left he looked at the five pieces of equipment. Three of them were light armour coats while the other two were one handed swords.

Separating the equipment, Vargas opened up the appraisal system to see what he could find in the leather coats. He quickly found himself at a loss though when the first two were locked as they were and the third one only came out with a Thorns enhancement. Sighing, Vargas got rid of the locked pieces shortly after by selling it to an NPC. No reason to keep it at all. He was going to have to look at the coat and weapons later.

-500 Col

-4 T1 Mats

+21 Exp

Spoiler

ID #77796

ID #77797

Spoiler

ID #77798
CD: 1 (Locked)

ID #77799
LD: 15 (Thorns)

Edited by Vargas

Vargas retrieved the coat that he kept and the two swords he still needed to work on. So far he'd only found a Thorns enhancement on the coat so he started with it so he could try to finish it. Opening up the appraisal window he began the system search for any othe available slots. After three attempts he was able to get a Savvy and Light Momentum. The coat was very diverse so it wasn't likely anyone would want it, but it was still a perfect so it was worth selling if possible.

Putting away the coat, Vargas began on the blades. The first one ended up with nothing on it. Not a single enhancement. Throwing it to the side for selling to an NPC later, he grabbed the second weapon. He was able to find any effect on it so far. He'd just have to continue later when he had some time available.

Spoiler

ID #77907
CD: 11 (Success) (Rare)
LD: 7 (Savvy)

ID #77908

ID #77909
CD: 11 (Success) (Perfect)
LD: 6 (Light Momentum

Spoiler

ID #77910

ID #77912
CD: 1 (Locked

Spoiler

ID #77913

-6 Mats

+30 Exp

Edited by Vargas

Vargas returned from Mack's shop with the vanity items he'd just bought. It was definitely great cause he was able to get them for a low price and now he had further supply to appraise later. Placing the equipment in a chest for later he pulled out the sword he'd been working on prior. So far he'd found nothing, but this time he hoped to find something. Opening up the appraisal system he started up the search for any enhancements that he could find on the sword. After six attempts Vargas did not turn out with a lot of success. In fact, he only succeeded twice. The first enhancement was a keen and the second was a paralyze. It wasn't terrible and could be useful. It was just a matter of whether or not a player actually wanted to purchase it. Taking the blade, he put it away for later. He'd go ahead and try to find the last slot on it when he got the chance tomorrow.

Spoiler

ID #78183

ID #78185
CD: 5 (Retry)

ID #78188

ID #78189
LD: 3 (Keen)

ID #78190

ID #78191
LD: 11 (Paralyze)

Edited by Vargas

Atzo walked into the shop, it was fairly we kept. He needed armour, He needed it very much actually. Looking around he spotted some light armour. It was worth enough to kill his entire wallet but he didn’t care. It looked very generic, just a leather coat, but that didn't bother him. He could use any armour. Seeing as any armour was better than no armour. He walked over to the counter and looked at the blonde haired man behind the counter. “Hey, My name Is atzo. I would like to buy that leather coat if that is at all possible.” He said, His voice was very dull and monotone. He put the 1500 col on the counter. It was the exact amount asked for, he was lucky he had enough. Now he didn't have to worry nearly as much in combat, maybe he could even step into a fight, but he wasn't sure how likely that would be.

-1500 col