[SP-F1] Focused thoughts [part 1] <COMPLETED>

Dominion was waking up from sleeping outside. The air seemed to be rather stale, as if there was no such thing as a breeze. Dominion was up against a building, with his axe still in his inventory. He, after thinking about it for a while, decided that he did not want to wield a weapon such as that, with double blades able to slice and kill with no intent. He wanted something that would be useful, could be used to defend, but not have a purpose of death. Suddenly he was reminded of the other world, how death didn't make any sense. All Dominion wants is to understand, and he knows he will do just that. Understanding death, life, and everything that would be in any way related to that, Dominion was going to find out. Dominion realized he was going off into one of his question barrages, and tried to stop and regain focus.

Edited by Dominion

Dominion thought about many different weapons he had taken notice of in the other world, but all seemed to have that same purpose. The sun was rising in the sky, light begins to fill the surface of the world on which these people dwell on, specifically the first floor, and not much for clouds covering in the sky. Dominion, pushing his back against the wooden wall of the building, places both feet in front of him. Exerting a great amount of energy from his feet, legs, and abdomen, forward rolls out in the direction of the roads. He lands on both feet some twelve feet away, his hands in his shorts pockets. "I really need to think about getting col for some new cloths" he spoke aloud and to himself. Dominion's stomach growls loud as he places his hand over his stomach, leaning over in pain. "I have two hundred col and maybe I might possibly not the type of charisma to haggle for food, but I have to learn sometime, right", Dominion spoke to himself.

Dominion leaned his torso back as he began walk around the town. Glances from both sides were made as he continued to walk the streets seeing some familiar faces. Wolfie was nowhere in sight, but Dominion did not wish to mess with something that people pride themselves on, especially for Wolfie and his hunter techniques. Dominion is very pleased by both his willingness to work with Dominion and mentor him in the game. Dominion does pride himself in one thing, but seems to be walled from that thing completely. "People wouldn't understand a person with my ability to fight, using a weapon not meant for killing." Suddenly a thought entered into Dominions mind, but caused him to stand still as NPCs passed on both his sides. The thought seemed absurd to him as there must not be a person in this world that could make a weapon of such a design.

Edited by Dominion

He pictured a black weapon made of metal that would take the form of an instrument. He was planning to fulfill his performing profession... Then he realized that the instrument and the weapon could not one and the same. He had read that if he were to become a performer, the instrument must be used to record the song in advance, so that would not work. However, he thought to himself, A weapon made in the design and shape of an instrument would be fine, especially if it is in the same size category as the weapon he uses now. "I must find a really good blacksmith once I stockpile col. Speaking of col..." He looks over at the tavern as he walks, "they must have something for a beginner like me." he said as he stood at the doors of the tavern, feeling a surge of inspiration enter his mind.

What was this inspiration that Dominion suddenly felt as he opened the doors to the tavern. I feel almost like the son is surging through my veins, as if my ancestors were leading my actions with their wisdom. Dominion opened the tavern doors and walked in with his head held high, very determined. He walked straight over to some people sitting at a table and began asking questions about why the creator of this world would make a sun, a significant figure by many different peoples which reminds people of the other world? Why does food exist in a world that is not but a temporary world from another world. As Dominion began to ask his second question, the people sitting at the table got up and left very annoyed for some reason. Dominion realized that they had left some bread on the table. "They must be really good people", he said

Dominion remained sitting at the table where the people had left and began eating the bread which they had abandoned. His wisdom obviously didn't fail him. He knew that people didn't like his questions, but all people could do was either answer the questions or leave the environment. Luckily this situation happened to be the former. Dominion bit into the bread as his mouth began to salivate. As he chewed the bland bread in his mouth, he continued to think of his inspiration, previous thought of a new and improved weapon, and a way to get more col. Suddenly a thought struck Dominions mind. He wanted to be a nomadic bard. A helper for those in a problem, as well as a saver of lives. He remembered how he didn't understand life and death, and how saving lives would be great, but status affecting the enemy would be a great asset too.

As Dominion pondered the idea, he decided to order his next adventures as strategically as he could. "Wolfie is thus far my greatest asset. He seems well cultured in the game as well as in the art of killing. I need to use this to my advantage, while giving him something back in return. Dominion leaned his head forward onto the table as he thought about what he could do in return. Hopefully Wolfie realizes that by making an Alliance with me, he has created a strong ally in the game. I just need the right amount of col and a person to create my required items. Now that I am currently alone, I must wait until I meet up with Wolfie again, yet still get some col.  Maybe I just need to try to perform right now..." Dominion shook his head in his arms still trying to come up with a solution to this problem.  

Suddenly Dominion remembered something of a flash back from the other world. While standing on a side walk along a busy street in the Americas, Dominion began hearing a smooth, low noise from somewhere nearby. Dominion moved around but didn't see anyone but a man in the shadows with what looked like a serpent sliding up the front of his body. Dominion was running towards the man when he noticed is was facing his mouth... the noise was the snake, and somehow the man was playing it! "How are you doing that?" asked Dominion. The man just kept playing until Dominion began begging him to teach him. The man was only able to teach him a couple songs that summer before the man died of illness. Dominion remembered the instrument well, as he thought the instrument was attacking the performer. Now Dominion came back to his knew reality inside the tavern.

Dominion raised his head with fashion as he decided to send message to Wolfie. sliding his hand in swift movements, he opens his messages, then realizes he had done so, closes the menu and tries again. The second time he finds Wolfie, who he realized he didn't ask for contact info about, but shrugged that strange coincidence aside. He sends a message asking him to meet him at the tavern on the first floor. Dominion specifically writes, "I need you to meet up with me as soon as possible. I have many questions for you as well as a game of chess that must be done. Please understand how urgent this is, as I need advice for getting col and people to make me two rather unconventional item. Meet me here at the tavern in the town on the first floor sometime tonight. Then our game of chess will commence!" Dominon finished the message and pressed the send icon.

Dominion looked down at his clothes, very ragged and turning a shade of brown. My appearance must be hideous, he thought as he moved his eyes to his socks and pants. Dominion looked over both shoulders to see people, both players and NPCs, carrying on their daily business. People wearing many different kinds of Armor, weapons, and clothes of various color varieties. Maybe I should join a group of fighters or healers or even tanks, as I need to get stronger without being killed by the enemy. However, being nomadic is probably the best option for later on, since combat is still not the wisest option. Dominion began to stand up when someone's hand seemed to move out of the corner of his eye towards his face. Dominions instincts brought his torso forward, reaching back to grab the mans arm, but nobody was there.  Dominion must have seen someone, but nobody was near him.

Edited by Dominion

Dominion, at the moment being very aware of his surroundings, catches sight of someone moving at inhuman speeds. It wasn't like the man was running, but at the same time, seemed to be at a new place almost instantly. Dominion no longer wanted to stand in the tavern with people watching him. He turned and began walking towards the exit doors. He pushed open the nicely carved wooden doors of the tavern and began to walk more briskly down the street. "So, I wasn't losing my mind after all. That person was able to in all practical terms teleport to different areas ridiculously fast. After he began to calm himself down, he realized that the person had to have gotten that item boosted in some way. "I should have asked the man where I got the ability to do that... because that was actually quite impressive." Dominion walked the streets of the first floor with determination yet again. 

Dominion decided to try and find a merchants district on this floor. As he walked past different buildings, he took notice to all sorts of fine amulets, cloaks, armor, weapons, and fishing polls. Disappointingly, he did not come across any instrument that even remotely seemed appropriate for the use as a weapon. "I guess I will just need to keep searching, as someone is bound to be able to make one for me." He decided to look at the price ranges for the weapons, which were really, really expensive. Dominion was not discouraged by the prices, but asked around for any easy quest opportunities. The only one that seemed worthy of his time was the professions quest "earning a living". He wanted another way to gain col without the chance of death. However, he knew that he must grind the lower levels to produce that amount of col required for those items.

Dominion decided to begin training his body for combat. He began running along the streets, carefully dodging peope entering and exiting houses and other buildings. "Excuse me, Pardon me, Sorry," were some of the many words and phrases he said as he ran. A couple times while running he had flashbacks of running with his father in the dojo, being chased, or being taught how to move silently. However, even though he knew how to move silently, he didn't understand its use. "Why be silent when you can be outgoing about the things to do with other people", Dominion spoke aloud. A few people he passed the first time around gave him weird looks, but soon became accustom to his running loop. Some kids even began to cheer him on as he began to get tired. On the 40th lap around the city, Dominion tripped on a edge to the street which he didn't notice the previous time.

As he realized his mistake, he let some unknown force take him to the ground. When he hit the ground, his health bar for a very brief second dropped, only for it to be completely restored a moment later. Someone walking by saw Dominion lying on the ground in the street, but decided to ignore him and walk back inside his building. "Well, still have several laps to go, I better get up and continue." Dominion said out loud as he started back into his run rather slow. nearing the 70th lap, Dominion knew most of his energy was out, but decided to quicken the pace anyway. He began making long strides, pushing his body forward and breathing heavily. Most of the muscles in his body were sore, either because he had not gotten any water at the inn, or his body was actually getting tired from the amount of stress he was applying to it so inconsistently now.

His right leg began suddenly cramping and Dominion dropped suddenly onto both his arms. Immediately, Dominion began walking using his hands, with his feet towards the sky. "There is nothing that could possibly stop me from reaching my limit, even if it means doing something this unconventional. Dominion's upper body was nowhere near as sore, since most days he would train with his near twelve foot long, massive two handed great axe. His legs began to loosen from their cramps as Dominion extended one arm at a time, literally reaching towards the finish line. People began to gather at the tavern, as the people stood watching the man with blond hair walking on his hands toward the tavern. The crowd was silent as he passed by them smiling, putting most of his strength in not falling over. As he reaches the "finish line" he falls forward onto the street ground, looking up at the sky.

Dominion stayed put looking at the sky as evening was coming around. Dominion moved his fingers to remind himself that he was still alive and well. "What should I do? I'm only good at fighting it would seem." He remembers the practice he got with Wolfie as they did their quest earlier, how the world was not able to take his movements. The lizard as well as the environment around them seemed to glitch out at his force. Dominion repeated his question hoping that someone would answer him. "What should I do? I only used to be good at helping the injured. Sadly, I don't understand why people don't look at me seriously until they see me fight, train, and show up an opponent. WHY?" Dominion shouted with great confusion in his mannerisms as he lied on the ground. He attempted rolling over to stand up and see if the people were still around him. His arm made contact with the now cooling ground as he applied weight. 

His arm jerked back from the earth as his muscles retracted from overuse. He removed all weight from his arms and reclined back to the ground very slowly. His body in this game was not entirely what it was in the other world, but Dominion was reluctant to complain. He breathed in several times very slowly and carefully, assuming that he would be able to recover from the muscle retractions quickly. Dominion was not wrong, as he tried again to lean to his right. He was now on his arms in a pushup form, ready to force his upper body up. Within a moment he had completely regained his composure as everyone had long gone back into the tavern or other buildings nearby. Dominion was glad they went back inside so that he could walk the streets in peace. He, for the first time, did not want to speak out, but be spoken to. He put his foot forward when he thought he saw someone in the distance that he recognized.

Dominion was now walking along the streets, not pondering anything in particular. Only after several feet he stood where he had slept the night before. The wall and ground was dry cold stone with no special features whatsoever. This was the perfect spot for him to sleep, as nobody would want to challenge him. The ground was uncomfortable, the place to put your back was rough, which reminded Dominion of the monastery. He had learned to stay awake for long amounts of time and sleep in very unconventional places, Dominion smiled at his new sleeping quarters. "This is the most someone could ask for with my ability and proficiency, I wonder why they left such a pristine place for a beginner? I guess it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things but maybe they haven't learned and experienced what I have." Dominion kept walking past this spot.  

Dominion begins to form a poem, "Iron frames hold in the sea of the structures, Stone walls stand forth with fortifications, Gable roofs bend with substantial resistance..." Seeming to get a meter of duh-duh duh-dut dut duh-dut-dut duh duh. As he continues to walk and say this out loud with a couple revisions, a couple people begin to catch the meter. They come up to Dominion asking about how he learned to do poetry, which made Dominion glad. Apparently performing was a real possibility for him. He proceeded to thank the people for listening to his poetry, and that he was just beginning to learn the trade himself. Dominion then waved the couple on as he moved forward thinking of new lyrics. By the time he arrived back on the side of the town, he was getting tired. His body needed more sustenance, but he decided he could wait until the next day for that.

Dominion passed by the tavern, only to turn around to go up to the doors. He pressed his ear to see if the people inside were still awake. He heard a couple people cheering and drinking. Maybe he could get one to pay for a small amount of food. Dominion slowly opened the door of the tavern to see a player, which he had never seen before. "hey sir, could you by chance buy this dirty no good player some bread? I won't lie, I need col and really could use some assistance at getting some food and drink, what do you say?" The man whom he talks to turns toward him and offers him the some bread stating, "its not like you are going to last very long anyway, as you seem to be weak game for the red players. I honest hope you the best, but I don't think you will get anywhere." Dominion took the bread thankfully and smiled, "you bet sir, you bet." Dominion turned to exit the tavern.