[PP-NK-F1] Seeking col (with Sey) {Complete}

Dominion had just turned to begin going the same general direction that Sey had, walking slowly to keep his eye out for the treasure chest. As dominion looked out at the entire grassland, he knew his eyes could deceive him with such vast a space. He began to narrow his search to both his left and whatever would come before him. He did this mostly so not to run into anything dangerous, but especially so that he could get a large range of distance in his sight at once. Dominion asked Sey, "So, are there any skills that would benefit searching for stuff? Like anything specifically catered to finding treasure chests and what not? I think that would be less handy, seeing that you could die without fighter traits, or healing traits, but it definitely sounds interesting. Ever heard of any?" Dominion was continuing to keep his eye out for any odd figure in the distance. Dominion suddenly saw something that resembled a square shape and perked up. "Yo, Sey, I think I found something!" Dominion pointed into the distance at the box and began running towards it. "So, what do we do now?"

Spoiler

ID# 72384

LD: 18 (found one)

Edited by Dominion
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I think we have to try to open it... But how..." Sey would examine the treasure chest in front of them, tilting his head to the side in the process as he got to it, only for an HUD to appear. "Access Denied", below that underlined text saying "Picking" with red print on it. Basically, he was lacking something, and now unable to open up the treasure chest. Result, failure for now. But Sey still had hope, he knew what he was going to invest in next time. "Looks like I can't open it. Kind of hosed. Looks like we have to leave the chest behind, which is a shame. But it doesn't matter, we did a good amount. Shall we travel back to the safe one?" He offered as he shrugged off the chest like it was nothing, despite him longing for treasure. It was not that bad though, they still had some good drops today as well. With this, he would make his way back towards the safe zone of the floor.

When Sey told Dominion that he couldn't open the chest, Dominion shrugged with a hint of disappointment. "I guess we need to find out how to unlock treasure chests before searching for them", Dominion said this with some disappointment, but he too was also able to maintain composure. "Yeah, what a day" Dominion said as they traveled back to the safe zone of the first floor. They entered the city of the first floor as the final rays of sunlight were skimming the surface of the digital city. Dominion was somewhat fascinated by this, but more importantly to him was his sense of thankfulness that he hadn't died on the adventure. "Thank you so much Sey for the help. I hope to be of help at another time for you in the future." Dominion smiled as he offered his hand to his partner, giving a parting handshake before they would head their separate ways. 

In Summary-

Each participant earns: 4 SP, 1800 Col, 3 Mats.

Edited by Dominion