Official Statement of Leaving

Over the past year or so, I joined this site, and although my experience wasn't the best, I have to say that I enjoyed it. After leaving for quite a while, I checked on the site from time to time to see the changes, it made me want to come back but then I realized I lost my drive to roleplay here. Not only did I lose the will to roleplay here, but on other sites too. I guess I just quit roleplaying completely. I remember no lifing this forum just to get to level 25, and I also remember the good times I've had with @Kranzer, @Nikodemus_Blackwood, @Takao, @Seul, @Aster and all my mates in Crescent Moon. Now I know that 90% of you reading this don't really give two f**** about me, but I didn't come back to make any of you feel sorry, I came here to tie my loose ends. I want closure, I want closure with every single roleplaying community that I've entered and then mysteriously left without a trace.

I'd like to say thanks and goodbye to this community, even though I wasn't the most liked member on these forums, or even an important one.

(Just going to put some of my best memories here so that I can come back sometimes and look at them and remember)

I remember when Kranzer and I made threads to do super fast mat hunts, we bonded over hunting mats and killing mobs, I won't forget that.

I remember when Kranzer, Seul, and I killed a really big bee together, they helped me level up, I won't forget that.

I remember when Takao helped me power level on that one quest on Floor 4, I told him I'd be the strongest hitting swordsman in SAO, I won't forget that.

I remember when I met Aster and helped a new player out, we bonded over the course of multiple threads (Probably not, but at least I think we did), I won't forget that.

I remember when I met Niko (Nikodemus Blackwood), we bonded over a simple <<Making a living>> quest and became friends, I won't forget that.

I remember when Allania, Khrysaor, Niko, Hydra, orhalimi, and Lycan  and I formed Crescent Moon, I won't forget that.

I remember making threads with Dom, but never really finishing them, I regret that.

I remember when Mack made a thread to give out free weapons, and Ratatosk was scared of all the grills there (He was too afraid to talk about propane and propane accessories), I won't forget that.

I remember the hot spring party Mack held, it was awkward. Because it was so awkward, I won't forget that.

I remember jumping into a thread to save the lives of two newbies, Haruko and Gorou, I won't forget that.

Most of all, I won't forget the first day I joined.

If any of you want to contact me, send me a PM, I'll be on for the next few days to check my message box (And I'm expecting to get 0 messages)

Sounds like you're going through a tough time right now. Even though you're saying good-bye now, we'll be here should you change your mind. The holidays tend to be a slow time for most RP forums as people travel a lot and spend time with their families. Take the time and reinvest in life, and if you find yourself with free time and fond memories of this place, feel free to return, we'll keep the lights on for ya :)

If you've felt like you've lost your drive just take some time. I know I've been there multiple times. It always comes back in one form or another. Wether you come back to this site or join another is what you choose. I hope whatever you find interest and passion for next will make everything else you've done on the way seem that much better for leading you there.

Hope to see around on the site sometime. Sad to see someone leave but always great to know that they're moving to something they enjoy. Have fun dude.

It can be tough adjusting to the dynamics of a writing community. Even if you do not feel appreciated or important, know that you're something special to the people who are writing with you. Creating a story together is a very personal, very unique process, and you're always valued by the people you work with. So often, I find myself caught up in the silly politics of sites like this - wondering if people are talking about me, wondering if I'm liked, etc. - but that only takes away from the actual writing. Next time, hopefully, you can find a way to focus on the art. It is tough sometimes, but it makes everything easier.

Best of luck in the real world.