Blitz' Journal c:

Disclaimer! I do NOT own this character, neither have I drew it, I simply found it online a while ago!

Image result for Cute Anime Males Face

Screenname: Hettip

Height: 5'5"

Just looking out for those who are colour-blind! Blitz is Auburn and has a mix of gray and orange, with brown eyebrows! His main colours are black and orange!

History

Blitz. Lightning in German, well... he did grow up there after all. It was difficult for him, growing up in a foreign country. It was even harder for him when he'd been diagnosed with Psychotic Depression. He'd stay in bed for days. After this he'd just simply try to find comfort on the internet. He slowly improved, before school started being brought up. He was forced to leave home and at some point was just dragged there, school made it worse! Time and time again he'd be shoved around, kicked and punched, sometimes beaten with a bat! He wanted some comfort, but more news didn't help. He had found out his father was murdered in cold blood... and his last words were 'Later!'. What a pity for him. This pushed Blitz to suicide, school didn't help, his head was spinning at this point, but then great news struck, the arrival of NerveGear. SAO would have been perfect for him! Being able to express himself in another world. More amazing news came, where he was told he would move to Tokyo! He thought the new city would change him, and he was right! Here he felt a kindness he'd never expect, so many friends! More or less a few weeks after he had moved, NerveGear came out, so did Sword Art Online. Then, he entered, not expecting any of the things that trapped them, to happen. The last words he heard in the real world were 'Link Start!'.

(Just saying, for using Comic Sans, I'm a monster! :) )

Virtues

Blitz is a very self entitled person and player, this is good to him because he cannot handle working with others to save his life! If he was faced with this though, would work as hard as possible to make sure it's over FAST! He is also committed, meaning he wont back down in a battle! Even if it was to kill him! 

He is quite a realist, this aids him because without this, he'd always rush into the battles hoping he'd some how win. This is why he would usually strike when it was distracted, partially taking advantage of those attacking it. This would mean he could easily get the finishing blow in tricky situations.

Although he is quite self entitled, he can be very passionate with those he cares for, this means he'd risk his neck for them, just so they could life. There will only be a few people he will do this for, ever.

Flaws

Blitz, like previously mentioned, suffers from Psychotic Depression, this can hold him back when thrown with a memory, and when is reminded of the real world, throws a fit, and WILL attempt to kill anyone who tries to calm him down, so it's better that he is left alone in these situations. This can prove useful in battle though, with him possibly being able to take down whole hordes of enemies with this, if provoked enough. But this very rarely occurs.

He is partially illiterate, so this can hold him back from doing certain things, such as reading requests for duels or entering boss rooms. He makes up for it by sensing the colour of the buttons.                          

He can be very childish around those he is uncomfortable with, this is mainly from people he knows from his new school. Sadly none of them had entered SAO. Leaving him alone, for now at least.          

Weapons and Equipment

>> One Handed Straight Sword (Iron)

>> Starter Cloth Armour

Skills (Weapon)

>> Charge

Effect: Attack Action. +X DMG

Bonus +1 DMG

Remaining Skill Points

Total Skill Points: >> 5

Free Skill Points: >> 0

Relationships

Currently none.

Story Thus Far

Currently none.

Edited by AppleSauce
Complete as of edit.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not too big on the psychotic depression flaw. We try to avoid psychological illnesses in any of our journals. However, I'll make an exception since PTSD and depression are two symptoms that run synonymous with finding out you are trapped in a death game.

If I hear any player complaints about the manner in which you are carrying your character, I will give you one warning. Afterwards, disciplinary action will follow.

Apologies if that seems harsh, but I'm looking out for the community and trying to prevent potential problems before they start.

Also, you should only have enough SP to award either Search and Detect OR Charge. The first rank of each would cost 5 SP. Please change that before you begin.

With that out of the way, welcome to Aincrad.