[PP-F4] That One Day <<Worn out welcome>> (Sey)

Minnie climbed down and jumped on one foot at a time, trying to dodge hits that would hurt her. "Stop talking, concentrate! If you do die, I'm stuck here on my own in the woods with this thing. So stop explaining and save yourself!" Minnie shouted to him, considering slapping him across the face but climbing back up the tree, still trying to dodge hits. If she slapped him, he'd not be able to fight and she would have again been on her own. She continued watching but had to turn away at some points in fear she would hear a shatter and see him die, right in front of her. 

"Oh? Like this?" Sey asked as the dark elf would try to slice upwards this time, only for the white-haired boy to actually jump back and out of the way from the enemy. It was certainly persistent, but he did not mind taking his time against it. Of course, no chance for him to strike back was opened up either, so it was not like he could actually retaliate. But moving around at free will was something he was easily able to do. "I told you before, if you focus on worrying, you will never be able to advance far in this game." Sey explained as he would continue to run backwards to narrowly doge the sloppy attacks of the dark elf. To think he nearly died from a battle with it one time back when he was a new player. But it was certainly a slippery boss, that was be given credit for sure.

@Minnie Mouse

Sey: 260/260 HP  7 Dmg l 27 Mit l +5 BH l 26/26 Energy

Dark Elf: 12/12

ID: 72369

BD: 3

MD: 4

Edited by Sey