[PP-F1] Relaxing on the first floor (Itzal)

Minnie looked around the town of beginnings. The place where it all started. Every so often after playing around in other floors that were slightly more dangerous, she came back here just to remember why she played this game. To escape the pain of Lindsey's death. Minnie rested on bench. "It's good to get some rest..." Minnie said quietly to herself. She started swinging her legs for enjoyment. "I better take a stroll." She thought to herself. After all, you need some exercise once in a while. She leaped u, her shoes hitting the ground and started walking around the town. It really was beautiful town, and there was some other beautiful villages and towns in the whole of floor one. Minnie just had never explored them before in fear of becoming too attached. 

Velnia and Itzal were in a race.  Some would think it was competition but it wasn't.  They were sitting on a moderately tall building and she spotted a food restaurant.  Or rather, cake bakery.  Itzal knew if she had sweets...  Her hyper level would be sky high.  And thus he was trying to catch her.  He leaped from rooftop to rooftop in his twilight cloak (image in journal) and would become slower, and faster, than Velnia, it being an even race.  However Velnia pulled a cheap trick and grabbed some shingles and threw them at Itzal.  Fortunately he was able to evade them but in doing so she had changed directions and he lost sight of her.  He stopped but she made it out of his detection range.  Frustrated he just decided to let her run loose.  She'd be stopped by someone at some point.  Or just come back later after she'd calmed down.  In the meantime he jumped off the roof, and when he landed on the ground bent his legs and rolled to reduce the fall damage to nothing, and was going to continue walking when he noticed his ring:  Ruby with gold lining had fallen off.  He activated his skill to check where it was and saw it rolled to a girl's foot.  He walked over and noticed she was a player.  "Sorry, my ring rolled over here."

@Minnie Mouse

A metal object had hit Minnie's small foot, and as she looked down, she saw a detailed ruby ring had hit her foot. She quickly snatched it, and with a devious smirk on her face, hid it in her pocket. She didn't usually steal, she was brought up to be a nice sweet girl, but this was a do what you can to survive or die game. She could easily sell it for a bit of col. It looked worth a lot. A man came running over and Minnie looked down to her foot. He said his ring rolled over here. "Ring? No ring rolled over here." She said, not meeting his eyes. If you knew her, you would be easily able to tell she was lying. Her voice went high-pitched and her cheeks the colour of the ring. But he didn't know her. He was a complete stranger. 

Itzal frowned just slightly at the girl's reply.  "I know it came this way for certain, I watched it do so."  He activated his reveal mod and scanned the area but didn't spot it.  Perhaps someone picked it up or something?  He sighed.  "Great.  That's a really important ring, I can't lose it..."  He looked at the girl.  She seemed rather nervous but that was probably because he was a complete stranger coming up to her about something.  He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.  "Sorry I should probably introduce myself shouldn't I?"  He held his hand out to her with a friendly smile.  "My name's Itzal, I'm a scout.  Nice to meet you!"  Judging by her gear she was still in the low levels, but it was her age that discouraged him.  It pained him to see players that young stuck in this world.  He didn't mind it of course, but it was very dangerous for players without their family or guardian.  "Did your family happen to join you in SAO or are they in the real world might I ask?"

@Minnie Mouse

Minnie waited for him to accuse her for lying, [censored] the ring of of her and maybe slap her. It never came. Instead, He introduced himself as Itzal. "Minnie Mouse, Nice to meet'cha." She said as casual as possible and shaking his hand with a loose grip. She was only 11, not strong at all. At the mention of family, her head dropped. "Eh...No...Not exactly. You see, I was on holiday in Japan and my sister died so my friend Akiko said to play this game but she couldn't play it and now...now I'm on my own." Minnie said in a quiet voice. Tears came to her eyes. The goofy red head was a big part in her life and now everything seemed meaningless. 

Itzal felt so bad for the girl when she told her story so easily.  Young people trust easily he guessed.  He crouched down to her level and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.  "I'm so sorry Minnie.  I can't imagine how you must feel having your friend die right before entering this game and the unfairness of this world."  He wasn't sure whether or not he should hug her next.  They had only just met and, well, he didn't exactly know how to act around girls.  Even worse for children.  He remained there for a moment before moving his face so their eyes were even and looked into hers.  "Whatever happens from here on out though, I would love to be your friend, if you'll give me the chance."  He was genuine.  At first it was just the need for friends, but now he wanted to befriend anyone he could.  Minnie seemed like a very sweet and innocent girl and he wanted to help her in any way he could.  If she wanted to join a guild, do some quests, or just need someone to talk to, he would be there for her.

@Minnie Mouse

"I-It was my sister.." Minnie mumbled quietly. He said he wanted to befriend her, would he want to befriend her after he finds out she stole his ring? "Yeah, I'd like to be friends."  The brunette grinned. Se always liked new friends, even if they were distant or they wouldn't be friends forever. "So, why you running around this town?" Minnie asked, expecting an immediate answer, such as I was messing or I was chasing something. Before he could answer the first question, she began on another one. "What did the ring look like? I saw a red one, with gold lining, yes I remember it clearly. It was rolling down and someone...That man! picked it up." Minnie lied again, pointing to an innocent passer. 

Itzal was about to answer her when she asked what his ring looked like then claimed she saw one rolling and someone picked it up.  She pointed to someone in the crowd and Itzal looked up.  The man, having been yelled at and pointed at, looked at them confused.  Itzal looked up.  "Sir, did you see a ruby ring with golden lining by any chance?"  The player shook his head.  "No, I haven't.  Do you need help finding it?"  Itzal put two and two together and shook his head.  "No, I was just checking.  We saw it roll your direction and wondered if you picked it up."  The player nodded and moved on.  Itzal looked at Minnie with a smile, not mischievous, just a smile.  Gentle and understanding.  He figured out why she took the ring.  It was times like these where his fast thinking came in handy...  Other times it was a bothersome quality.  "The truth shall set you free...  It took me a bit to understand that myself.  If you need col I can help you out with that easily.  Here, I'll buy my ring back from you."  He pulled up his inventory and offered her three thousand col.  "That sound fair enough?"

@Minnie Mouse

Itzal told her what he knew. She instantly blushed. "Hey! Don't blame me for stealing. I've never seen a ring like that in my life. You shouldn't go around blaming people." Minnie yelled, crossing her arms and turning away. She did feel bad, a pang of guilt started turning into a shaking body of guilt. She started walking away, trying to avoid him but she could hardly move. She was shaking, scared out of her life. Maybe He'd meet her in a different floor, maybe he'd kill her for being such a brat. She thought about turning back but stopped and kept slowly moving. 

He watched as she reacted defensively and began to, well attempted to move away but he could see her shaking.  When she finally did start moving it was slowly.  He watched her for a moment before he heard a flutter of wings.  He turned to see Velnia land on his shoulder.  He was honestly surprised she didn't go for the food and she gave a look that seemed to say:  'You honestly thought that?  I go where you go'.  Itzal smiled and stroke her head.  He nodded to Minnie and Velnia looked at the player.  She loved meeting new people and she loved getting to know them.  However her means were a little....  Different.  She shot off towards the player and hovered in front of the girl's face, her red eyes staring deep into Minnie's.  She saw the nervousness, the shaking of guilt, but Velnia knew this was the climb of youth and wasn't bothered.  Other than that she saw a cute little girl who might give her lots of petting and cuddles.  With that she landed on the girl and with lightning speed crawled all over her until she landed on the girl's shoulder, licking her cheek and rubbing her head against the girl.  Itzal chuckled from behind.  "Minnie, meet Velnia.  Velnia meet Minnie."

@Minnie Mouse