{PP-F1} Close encounter with the very kind (Minnie_Mouse and I)

@Minnie Mouse

As I was walking around, Nix was up to his usuall antics. For a red panda he sure is an odd one. "Hmm. Nix wanna climb?" He looked at me, stopped walking and shot up the nearest building. I followed him but started as a wall run. Free running is easy when you dont have to worry about falling and breaking bones. I grabbed onto the ledge of the and pulled myself up. The generated sun was setting. Nix was sitting down looking at it. "Lets go higher!" I said to him. I looked up and climbed higher. I reached the highest point and looked down assasins creed style. I took a long slow breath. "Lets get it." I said as I fell forward. Tucking into a roll Nix followed me. I brushed my hands and feet against the nearest wall. What I didnt see was the balconey apporaching. My feet slammed down onto the floor. Nix on the other hand crashed into me like a cannon ball. As I lay there groaning I notice that the room the balcony is attatched to is occupied. "Hi there! Im sorry, I uhh, fell." I looked at the girl.

Minnie heard a crash and ran straight out to the balcony of the room she was staying in. A boy only a few years older then her was lying there with a red panda. He said something, but Minnie didn't catch it because she was too busy cooing over the animal. "It's so cute!! Aww, I love it!" This went on for a few more moments before she turned to the boy. "What's it's name?" She asked, her eyes shut and her smiling brightly. Her ponytails were swinging side to side because she was jumping about talking about the animal. Once she finally calmed down, she then looked at the boy again, expecting an answer.

Nix was getting enveloped with love and seemed to like it. "He is Nix. Im Evac. You can pet him if youd likw to, he doesnt bite." I looked at her. She looked pretty young, no more than 11. I was suddenly overwhelmed with a sense of worry, then it washed away. Nix got out of my lap and walked over to her then sat right in front of her, looking up he sai "Ha-ha-hai". I laughed and thought back to when Manta saw Nix for the first time. She had a similar reaction. "Whats your name?" I asked with a smile trying to cone off as less intrusive as possible.

Minnie grabbed the animal and squeezed it tight. She finally let go and laid him on her lap. "Hello Nix, my name is Minnie. Do you like mice? I do too." The brunette yapped. Minnie looked up to the boy. Hr big eyes were open clearly. "Hello Evac. I'm sure you heard my name in there somewhere," The high voice rang out "But...In case you didn't, I'm Minnie." She smiled widely. She observed the boy. Blonde, blue eyes. She rubbed Nix and hugged him again. "I hope I'm not hurting you, little Nix." She whispered to Nix and rubbed behind his ear.