Hi all just got my journal approval in not to long ago was thinking about doing a thread on the first day of the game. So figured I would see if there were any other new players that were wanting to team up and roleplay out the first day in the game. So mostly I just want to establish an acquaintanceship with at least one other low level player that would have been established on the first day. I do have two ideas as of right now.

So first I was thinking of doing a thread that starts up at the opening of the servers day one. That way we could meet, go on a mission, kill some boars, search for materials, or even duel if someone is up for it. This would of course be a No Kill thread just intended for us to get to know each other and get some sp/loot figured we could end with being called to the starting city for the announcement of it being a death game. Depending on length I would probably end the thread at that point, maybe go a little further if everyone is feeling up to it, that way we could claim on xp/loot.

The other idea would take place either during or right after the big announcement of this being a death game. Plenty of space to go from there as people try to come to terms with what is happening. What happens from there is really dependent on who is involved, I mean after all how your character reacts in the situation really defines how the thread gets going. Of course I figure we could come to some general agreement of where we wanna go before we get started.

I want to get 1 or 2 people for this, maybe 3 if there is enough interest. If everyone wants to do the first one we could of course always proceed into the second thread if everyone is game, or if most are. I'm open to establishing basically any kind of relationship, you want a friend going forward lets figure it out, want a rival I can do that, even if you just want to have a person to call on in case you need someone to save you in a dire situation I can do that too. Seriously feel free to shoot me a message. I made my character so that I could drop him in at any point in the first few days too so if you are above level one feel free to shoot me a message with an idea and I'd be happy to work something out. Any other ideas, or constructive criticism? Feel free to post in here or shoot me a message.

• 1 month later...