[PP-F5] Sands of Blood <<Blood in the Sand>> (Dominion and Domarus) [Complete]

Dominion was stuck in a large village with nothing to do. He was so bored that he actually started reviewing Chinese verb conjugations. He went over every verb he could think of...multiple times. Suddenly he sat up in his chair. Light from the hot, arid desert sun streamed through the inn window. He decided to take a walk around the tavern. The tavern was part of an inn-keeping business. He left his light filled room and entered the main room. That room was dark and his eyes had trouble adjusting. Dominion walked from the far corner to the inn-keep and barista. The barista was a pretty girl, and obviously the inn-keep's daughter. He smiled at them, "What drinks do you have to offer?" She turned around to look at their collection. "Well, sir...water, tea, coffee, and alcoholic beverages." He nodded. "May I have tea, please?" After he received his cup of tea, he continued walking along the wall of the tavern. He walked past another room. Inside this one he could hear two men talking. The older voice said fearfully, "Is it true? Is there a monster out there in the sands?" The slightly younger voice responded wearily, "I never saw it, but it ate two of the men that I was travelling with. Luckily, this oasis and village were nearby!" The two then discussed the best options to leave the village to avoid the monster. Dominion started contemplating the task of hunting the monster and all of the aspects that went with it. He headed back to the inn-keep and barista to ask for a tea refill. As the daughter brewed Dominion's tea, he asked the inn-keep for any information on this monster. And when he heard about the death-toll, he knew just the right player to ask for assistance: Domarus. 

Edited by Dominion

Domarus was busy fighting several monsters when the message popped up.  He should probably have everyone message Keres so this stuff didn't happen anymore.  She never got involved in combat after all.  After he finished off the four monsters and watched them shatter into thousands of shards, he checked to see if his level went up.  Nothing.  He checked the message and raised his eyebrows to see Dominion had sent him a message.  He turned to Keres.

"Been telling him stuff about me?"  He asked her and she ran up to see who it was from and smiled.  She nodded and he grunted.  

"Well if this player is going to join my ranks then he'd better get to know me.  And I need to know everything about him.  Might as well."  He knew this quest Dominion had accepted and it shouldn't be hard on any level.  He wouldn't be able to one shot the beast yet.  He could deal over half it's health in damage for now, which meant only two attacks, and the monster would deal almost nothing to Domarus in turn.  With his gear already equipped he made his way over to the town to teleport.  According to what Keres told him, this player was especially...  Strange, and optimistic.  It would be an interesting time between the two players.  Domarus had been inactive of late but he knew he had to change that, and fast.  For now however he'd help Dominion with his little quest first.  As he teleported, players stared at the black and glowing armor and axed figure, tall, powerful, intimidating...  And yet they did not fear him.  He made it clear he intended to protect them from harm.  What kind of harm and why he did not say but that didn't matter to weaklings like them.  All they cared about was protection...  Which was why Domarus would soon rule them.  When he emerged on the fifth floor he and Keres made their way to the coordinates Dominion had given them.  As they walked, Keres opened her menu and with a flash switched to a more open and free maid's outfit.  Modest enough, but showed a little more so that the heat wouldn't be as bad a thing.  Domarus had his helmet off, revealing his face.  He spotted Dominion and waved.  When he reached the blonde player he smiled brightly and raised his hand to shake the man's own.  

"So you're the future healer Keres told me about.  Nice to meet you my friend!"

@Dominion

Dominion was still waiting to receive his traditional morning tea when Domarus and Keres teleported onto the third floor. Dominion noticed that Domarus had his helmet off, which revealed his head. Dominion was excited to see the face of the infamous fighter. "Yes, that would be me. Its nice to truely meet you, Domarus." Dominion extended his own hand to accept the handshake. He could tell by the grip of the hands that both were accustomed to combat, but that Dominion was so clearly weaker than Domarus in this game. He needed to level up and gain some of the healing abilities. However, Dominion then turned his body to the girl and fire breathing snake. He bowed to the two of them before lifting his torso back up and grabbing the tea on the bar table. Dominion took a quick drink, downing the tea and looked back up at Domarus. "I do wish to become your future healer, but I lack gear to protect myself. Recently, I did the quest <<Worn Out Welcome>> on the thrid floor, which gave me some light armor. It boosts my evasion by 1, but it doesn't look special like yours. Anyway, would you be willing to help me on this quest?  I know you don't have any reason to help me out, but this floor is too strong for my current level and gear." Dominion placed his cup of tea on the counter of the tavern, awaiting Domarus's response with eagerness.

Domarus could see the spark of excitement in Dominion's eye.  Was it because of his fighting skills, or what Keres told him?  Either way it was a good start to drawing this player into following him.  When Dominion offered his hand in a handshake, Domarus took it with his own armored one and shook it.  He could tell this player had seen combat, and not just in the virtual world.  Domarus had some combat experience from the real world but not as much as this player clearly.  He might have the player show him what he knows so that he can master it as well.  He never liked the idea of someone else having the advantage.  However in the sense of strength this player was weak compared to him.  At least in the virtual world that is.  

"Yes indeed, a pleasure to meet the man she's told me about."  He watched as Dominion then bowed to Keres and her snake.  He cocked an eyebrow as he did so.  It seemed everyone wished to bow to the servant rather than the master.  Keres was also confused but she just bowed in return, like a good servant would to someone in higher authority.  After Dominion finished clearing Domarus chuckled.

"This armor was bought, an order I gave for a blacksmith.  It's perfect quality whereas yours is uncommon.  And of course I'm willing to give you a hand!  Anything for those who need assistance!"  The way he said it made himself sound selfless, but it was all for selfish reasons.  With helping Dominion get stronger, as well as doing some activities with him, he'd be spending more time with him and keeping him safe, making it easier to turn him into the general he'd been needing.

@Dominion

Dominion was glad to here the superior warrior was willing to assist him in this quest. He remebered something that Keres had asked in the Silver Warrior incedent. What did Dominion really want? Well, now Dominion had met several people in the game of SAO, and now was conflicted with the question. Dominion did not express the confliction, as it was a good problem to have. "How about we find this sand monster, defeat it, and we talk more about this game and ourselves. I am sure you would like to know more about me, and I would most surely like to hear your story. If you would like to talk at another time, I would be willing to do that as well." Dominion began to exit the tavern, with the intention of going to the outskirts of the city. But before exiting the taven, the most important question came across his mind. "Domarus, if you don't mind me asking, and please don't be offended by my lack of knowledge on the subject, does the fire snake do anything? I don't remember if you named it, and if you did, it escapes my mind". Dominion asked this with the most sincerity.

When Dominion rose to exit Domarus did as well.  He only drank to keep his resistance to alcohol intact, as well as to trick others into getting drunk, in order to get them to talk.  Sometimes it worked and sometimes, like with Aereth, it didn't.  When Dominion mentioned defeating the sand monster Domarus nodded.

"That shouldn't be hard at all.  With my weapon skill grand mastered and one or two ferocity mods, I should take it down quickly enough.  I can also take the hits.  I can either take it down swiftly, or if you'd like I could take the hits while you take it down yourself.  I'm perfectly fine either way.  My armor is designed to do some minor tanking while also dealing damage to my opponents."  Damage was Domarus' goal:  To deal raw power against his opponents.  However he needed to find every possible item, skill and mod that would further that power of his.  And during his search he'd also seek skills and items that would keep him alive in a fight.  Including duels.  With that he could become very powerful indeed.  Tanks would be an issue of course, but he would have a tank himself.  He needed to get some equipment of course that had an enhancement other than thorns for when he wasn't tanking.  Perhaps accuracy, perhaps something else.  Only time and study would tell.  Then Dominion asked Domarus a question.  When he finished Domarus looked at Porvós, currently curled around Keres and shook his head.  

"No, Porvós there has no abilities.  Rhozarth however does."  With that, Rhozarth, his flaming dragon, landed on his shoulder.

"When I've trained him, he'll be dealing damage alongside me."

@Dominion

"Well, I think that you should do damage, and while you have more generated hate, I will join in when the opportunity arises." Dominion continued walking to the outskirts of the main city. "So, your familiar is a dragon that will be able to assist you in battle? That is awesome! Is there a way that I could get a familiar that could assist me in battle? I know exactly what I would want to search for, but I don't know when I will be able to get around to it." Dominion was greatly accustomed to Chinese culture and mythology, being that his father held him to some of those standards in the real world. "The Dragon in Chinese culture and mythology is spoken of in the symbolic manner of divine wisdom, mostly focused on an Emperor of sorts. Is this the reason you chose the Dragon, besides its other formidable properties? Lore from other cultures tell of dragons to be evil monsters, entirely focused on their riches, but you exhibit otherwise. If you did this intentionally, you subtly show such great wisdom, O' mighty warrior." Dominion was speaking with poetic praise as well as hinting at the two sides of good and evil. Dominion suddenly stopped short from his next step. He noticed a ripple in the sand. "Domarus, I will await for you to begin combat". Dominion stood still as he awaited his friend to begin combat.

@Domarus

Edited by Dominion

As Dominion explained what would happen, he somehow knew that this shark wouldn't last one strike against Domarus' power.  And he planned on showing the player exactly what he meant by that.  He thought for a moment about how powerful he'd become.  Once his familiar was trained he'd get a tier two weapon that possesses status effects.  And hopefully he'd get his hand on a unique enhancement as well.  He had heard of them but he needed to do more research on them all so that he knew what he could use...  And what he should watch out for in a fight.  When Dominion finished his proposal Domarus nodded with a smile.  

"Sounds like a plan my friend!  Let's head out then!"  As they made their way out he couldn't help but wonder how this player would react if he learned the true nature of Domarus:  A dark, selfish, manipulative man who only helped and protected others to get what he wanted.  Essentially he was Caesar, Alexander, All the great conquerers, except there was one vital piece that was different:  Rather than abusing his power and his subjects, he'd keep the majority pleased and content, and thus securing his rule.  This was his ultimate plan, and one day the country in the real world would be his, or his decedents if he ever got any.  He doubted anyone else thought the way he did, and he didn't want to join with someone he manipulated so that was out of the question.  Perhaps adoption though.  That could wait however.  He brought his mind back to the present as Dominion shared his thoughts on Rhozarth.  That's right he thought, recalling what Keres had told him about the player.  Rhozarth gave Dominion and unblinking and blank stare.  The dragon was pretty much all of the above, and his appearance was that of a dragon with two back legs and wings being used as front legs when it wasn't perched or flying.  Otherwise it folded them like a bird would. Domarus went ahead and broke the silence.  

"I'd say the first one and more.  Not only does it give that appearance and feel to it, but Rhozarth respects power and endurance.  When we first met we pretty much had a fight to the death, each of us holding our own until I persuaded it to join me.  I guess Rhozarth's aggressiveness in battle is the second half, representing strength.  As for riches, if that part were true, Rhozarth would see strength as riches."

@Dominion

Dominion was completely still as he saw the sand move again. He followed, trying to track the shifts in the sands. He saw it move again, but this time it was rather close. "Well, I hope I will be able to hold my own when the time comes for me to get a familiar. Oh, and also, I found a store on the forth floor, and I noticed Aereth. I needed some gear, so I custom made an order for a super evasive cloak." Before Dominion could make a follow up comment, a giant sand shark arose from the sand. It resembled a shark, but clearly this creature could surf the sands. It was most likely the target of the quest, but unless Dominion had done the quest before, which he hadn't, Domarus would be the only player to know... except possibly Keres. Dominion stepped back, as he knew he must wait for Domarus to begin generating hate. 

Dominion: 160 HP, 16 energy, 3 MIT, 1 Eva, 1 Dmg

Domarus: ? 

Shark: 125 HP, 50 Dmg

@Domarus

Edited by Dominion

Domarus listened to Dominion as the player talked about getting his familiar.  Domarus nodded.  Technically the quest required more patience than anything, since finding a familiar and taming it was extremely difficult, however it was definitely worth it he thought, glancing at his flaming dragon.  He turned his attention to Dominion as he continued on to talk about having placed an order at Aereth's place for an evasion cloak.  So two of his future generals have already met eh?  This was a good thing, but he also didn't want them to figure things out or decide to do something else together.  It was times like these where he had to tread carefully.

"So you've met Domarus then?  And I must admit, you're the first player I've met to have chosen light armor for a healer build, in this game and otherwise.  An interesting choice and I'm intrigued as to where you intend to lead with it."  Then, the shark leaped out of the sand like water and gave an 'intimidating' roar, it's health appearing.  When it submerged again the health vanished, hiding it's position.  However the mound that kept moving from area to area gave away it's position.  He put the helmet on his head and drew his two handed ax Vindicem, and struck into the sand.  The shark however evaded whilst underground and Domarus cursed.  The creature was faster than he thought.

ID#  73283  BD:  5  MD:  5

Dominion:  160/160  HP  16/16  EN

Domarus:  420/420  HP  41/42  EN  -  rank 5 THAS, 2 Ferocity mods, 12 DMG

Shark:  125/125

@Dominion

Edited by Domarus

Forgoing attack

Dominion watched as Domarus put the helmet on his head, grabbed his two handed great axe, and swung it down into the sand. Dominion ignored the curse made by Domarus, not that it was necessarily bad but that he need to keep his focus on the moving sand monster. The sand monster had just gone back into the sand, managing to dodge Domarus's  attack. Dominion could not track where the monster beneath the sands would be, but based off of the direction, he had too assume that the monster moved just far enough beneath the sand to cause the miss, and presumed it wouldn't move from there. Dominion moved a bit closer, debating if he would try to attack the monster. Dominion decided that he would wait a bit longer, just enough time for Domarus to land a solid hit. Now Dominion was in the combat zone, but was still quite a few steps between Domarus and the sand monster.

Domarus would not miss a second time.  He refused to.  Especially with a new player watching.  This time he kept his eyes not on the mound, but where it was going towards.  He saw it try to curve quickly and struck down his ax into the sand, stabbing the creature with the spike at the end of the handle like a spear, then yanked the creature out from it's hiding spot.  He charged his sword art and released it against the small boss, completely destroying it and reducing it's health to zero.  The creature shattered, falling apart and ceasing to exist.  Domarus sheathed his weapon and turned to Dominion.  Keres was watching him with pride as the creature had been obliterated by his superior power.  She enjoyed seeing his displays of superior force and authority and destroying his opponents.  When Domarus moved over to the other player she did so as well, Porvós curling around her.  Rhozarth landed on Domarus' shoulder.

"Well then, what shall we do now that that's done?"  

ID#  73403  BD:  8  CD:  10  MD:  4

Dominion:  160/160  HP  16/16  EN

Domarus:  420/420  HP  29/42  EN  -12 screw dimension

Shark:  0/125  -  12x13=156 dmg

Edited by Domarus

Dominion was glad that the quest was over so quickly. Now he just needed to tell the NPC dude that had the quest. Dominion watched as Domarus sheathed his great axe. THe warrior was definitely superior to him, both level and in DPS build. However, this did not deter Dominion from Domarus. Dominion wanted to be of some assistance to the greater warrior... his wisdom could be of use. Upon further thought, Dominion wandered if Domarus had a profession. Dominion knew exactly what he wanted to do in the game, but he needed a blacksmith to create him the thing. Maybe his profession would be of use to Domarus, if nobody in his group currently had the profession he wished to take up. Dominion decided it was not a bad time for the two of them to learn about the other. He said, "Come back to the tavern with me so that I may tell you who I am. If you would be willing to tell me who you are, we might have more of a conversation." Dominion looked over at Keres and the fire snake. Dominion turned his head back to Domarus, "and if you wouldn't mind, I would rather talk to you alone at the tavern or somewhere more private, if that is not too much to ask for".

Domarus listened to Dominion as he said he wanted to talk with him in the tavern about himself and, if Domarus was willing, the both of them.  Domarus of course was willing to talk about himself, however he wouldn't share all his story.  Not until he knew Dominion could be trusted with his dark secrets.  Particularly the one where his sole desire is to be in complete and utter control.  As well as his manner of obtaining that.  He nodded to the blonde with a smile.

"Certainly!  Although I must admit it's a bit odd that you'd want to discuss our real life information just after we've first met.  Most people would like to get to know the other before sharing details like that."  When Dominion requested that Keres not be part of the conversation, Domarus cocked an eyebrow.  Now why would he not want her present he wondered.  What was this player hiding?  And if it was a deep secret that he wished few to know, depending on the secret...  He might already be ripe for the picking.  Keres looked to Domarus, who nodded, before she nodded to Dominion.

"As you wish Dominion," she said.  She turned to Domarus.

"I'll be exploring the town while you two chat.  Is that alright?"  Domarus nodded, giving her permission, and she bowed again before moving in direction of the town.  Domarus followed Dominion to the tavern and when the two were seated he looked at Dominion curiously.

"So what is so important that Keres cannot be present to hear?"

@Dominion

Dominion kept his voice very quiet, making it only loud enough for Domarus to hear. "To begin with, I would like to keep this discussion between us because I only want you to hear my story for the time being. I am Dominion, but Oni is my real name. At a very young age I lived with my dad at a Chinese monastery. Between my father and the local monks, I learned various techniques for fighting, learning about their culture, and most importantly their language. Before my father was exiled from the monastery for a reason I still do not know, all the monks agreed to give me the name, “Dominion”. Nobody who I meet understands this because it doesn't fit my personality. However, they told me that I was destined to serve someone who would acquire leadership, a vast Domain, and hold Dominion over all. However, in the real world I could not understand this, but in this game my fate might make more sense. My father and I became nomadic once he was exiled, so I am now accustomed to always moving around. I traveled to many places learning many new things and, excluding some secrets taught to me while in the Chinese monastery, I have told you my story. I joined SAO as a game bought from a few friends of mine in the America’s."

Dominion shrugged as he finished his backstory. The only thing he intentionally did not elaborate on were the secret techniques, but he reserved the right to keep those to himself. "Before you tell me about yourself, a question has come to my mind. Recently in many of my adventures, I have been thinking about what restrictions you would place on me as your healer. These have been thought with the idea that you would somehow gain complete power over all, but I could be totally wrong. In either case, I have two main goals in this game that I am striving for. 1. To become a Nomadic Monk. 2. To have a blood brother. What would being your healer entail? If you will assist me in doing these two things and leave my nomadic life unimpeded, I will swear my loyalty to you as your healer, regardless of your backstory and personality.” Dominion smiled as he finished his comments and showed his eagerness to listen to Domarus. “Now, I don’t expect you to tell me everything, but for now I would just like to know who you are and some of your backstory.”

@Domarus

Domarus cocked an eyebrow when Dominion gave his explanation.  Why on earth would he entrust his true story with Domarus?  A man whom he had only just met?  This of course caused him to become very suspicious indeed.  However as Dominion spoke and explained, Domarus could clearly see that this was indeed the truth.  He slowly changed his position, folding his hands together and resting his head on them, his eyes focused on the other player.  The part about this player being destined to work under someone peeked his interest but outwardly he showed no change.  When Dominion finished his story Domarus was silent as he processed it.  It would seem at first that Dominion was literally the perfect candidate for the position of general.  When Dominion continued to speak he shared what he had thought in regards to Domarus as well as his own personal goals and what being Domarus' personal healer would entail.  He told Domarus that he would swear his loyalty regardless of his history and personality so long as he helped Dominion with his own goals.  There was silence for a moment as Domarus thought.  Rhozarth took his cue and flew to a higher point of the room, keeping his eye out for players of any sorts.  Finally, Domarus spoke.

"In regards to your history, do you blindly accept what the monks have shared with you?  Or have you decided to choose that path?  As for your thoughts about me you are both right and wrong but I shall explain that in a moment.  You're first goal shouldn't be too hard to establish but what about the second:  What sort of blood brother do you want?  Do you seek a specific type of brother or just a brother in general?  While I can try to assist you in that area it will prove difficult.  However with Aereth's help...  I believe I can make it happen yes."  He now leaned back a little, his face remaining blank.  

"Now, as for my own background.  I'll tell you, no deception involved.  My mother died around the time of my birth.  I was told that she died giving birth to me.  As my father raised me, he didn't hesitate to show me the darkness in the world.  All the wars, chaos, the hate.  Anything on the news, any big event, any small or big thing that happened.  Murders, theft, lust, all these things and more.  And when he showed me how the majority of those in charge simply turn a blind eye or shift the blame.  He taught me that the world would forever be a dark and corrupted place.  However he also told me something else.  If you are weak, you are dependent.  If you are strong, you command the rest.  He taught me that if you are to get anywhere in life you force yourself to the top at any cost.  And so I did.  It began with RPG games.  I would try to force people under my command and raise an army to conquer the lands.  However my enemies united and took me down swiftly.  So after my failure I did research.  I studied.  I learned.  Many great conquerers had fallen because they forgot one thing:  To keep the people happy.  And thus they all had fallen.  I would learn from this and succeed where they had failed.  And so I tried again, this time being patient, and soon I had half the land under my command and nobody could do anything about it.  In fact the majority of them didn't want anything to change.  Why not?  I was taking care of them after all.  Then school.  High school was my first public school and that is where I made my first real conquest.  I started to befriend the other kids, hiding the wrath and hatred of them all deep beneath my mask, as well as my true intentions.  One person however knew instantly who I really was.  Keres.  She and only she has the right to explain why she followed me.  As I gained followers, the bullies of the school decided to put me in my place.  Well.  Not only did they end up in the hospital fighting against me and my four followers, but their actions were revealed to the principle.  When I left school I was a hero to both the students and teachers, as well as 'friends' with them all.  Not long after that I began to repeat the process in my workspace.  That was when SAO happened."  He allowed a hint of a smile to be revealed.

"That is my history.  I have not shared precisely what my goals are, nor what I am truly like.  Give me reason to tell you these things and I shall.  Although I do have one question:  Why would you share your own story and goals with someone you had only just met?"

@Dominion

Dominion listened to his entire story before saying anything. He focused mostly on the words darkness, chaos, and hate. He did not know if he had ever encountered these things before. He knew what each idea meant by itself, but he had a special ability to wrap the world up with light, seeing things for the best that they could be. Therefore, Dominion could never say to have encountered any of these before. However, while listening to the story, he became intrigued. The idea of conquest was one that really interested Dominion. When Domarus finished his story, he asked Dominion why he would tell his stories and goals to someone he just met. Dominion almost laughed, but he found that it would seem disrespectful and maintained just expressing a grin. Dominion spoke quietly, "Of course I follow what the monks said, but blindly is not necessarily true. I seek my destiny with focused senses, which sometimes don't necessarily require sight. I am not someone who learns by sight alone, but by experiencing. The reason I can tell you about me with complete honesty is that I have nothing to hide from you. A person like Aereth, someone who specializes with finding stuff, would be able to get the details from me over a long amount of time, but it would be much easier to just tell you in person. Well, also I know that you are superior to many of the people in this game, getting stronger and making conquest. I have already made up my mind to choose that path and assist you, but of course it will be a while until I will have the required skills to be at true healer. Anyway". Dominion shrugged his head as he looked down at the table. "Now for the question about my blood-brother. I have actually narrowed down someone that I would like to become my blood brother, but I have no clue where the person is, nor what he would think about becoming my brother. I will only refer to him as the "Vanishing Dragon"". Dominion finished this statement and reclined back slightly. 

@Domarus

Domarus noticed first that Dominion tried not to laugh and cocked an eyebrow.  The player however said no comment on the matter entirely.  So Domarus decided to remove the worry of insulting Domarus here and now.  

"Don't be fearful of insulting me in any way Dominion.  I am immune to all sorts of petty words and actions.  Nothing you do or say can offend me.  Go ahead and speak your mind."  Dominion began to explain why he chose what he did:  That he followed the monks instructions not because they told him to, but because it was his own belief that they were in the right.  He then explained that he learned things not by sight, but by his other senses and experience.  Domarus thought this was a curious explanation but it only made him enjoy the player more.  In fact he would be a rather interesting follower to have around.  After this he talked about why he so openly shared to Domarus.  The fact that he had nothing to hide.  Domarus thought as Dominion continued his explanation and decided that this was a solid answer.  With nothing done wrong in his life, even if someone wanted to kill him he could easily defend himself.  He then said that he had already decided to follow Domarus even though his true goals were not openly revealed just yet.  Before he could get a word in Dominion moved to the final topic.  Domarus blinked at his answer but leaned back with his hand resting under his chin.

"The vanishing dragon eh.  Well if you want my help how am I supposed to assist you in a manner that I don't even understand fully?  If you only want me to help you with being a nomad that is easy.  Essentially if I'm not helping you with this brother situation I could pretty much just lean back and do nothing and your goals would be complete.  Note this however.  For me, knowledge of and on other people is very important to me.  Some day, one way or another, I will learn who this man is and everything about him."  He gestured for the bartender to get a drink for him.  While waiting he returned his gaze to Dominion.

"Well if you're fully on board with joining me, you should know my true intentions fully through and through.  Pardon me for being a bit hesitant however.  With my history, caution is one of the very basic things I have learned."

@Dominion

Dominion heard Domarus out. He explained that he would know the person completely, who he is and everything about him. Dominion was hoping that Domarus would say that, as he himself did not know everything about this player. Dominion had no idea how to get information about him, so Domarus would certainly be helpful. "Yeah, living a nomadic life is simple, but what I lack are resources to do it. I only remind you that a healer can make little col in a game when he or she cannot defeat many mobs by themselves. Besides that, I need to find this person and somehow persuade him to go through with becoming my blood brother. It could be either really hard or really easy, but I am at a disadvantage since I only remember his title and I was not given clear information on how to find him again." Dominion went quiet as Domarus explained his caution. Dominion did not quite understand how caution worked even though he did so a fair amount( AKA keeping a quiet voice and making sure he was talking alone with Domarus), partially because he learned by experience and hadn't ever come across any negative conficts. Dominion leaned forward slightly, thinking hard about what the pros and cons were with knowing his intentions. He then began to speak, "I think it would be most wise of you not to tell me your true intentions ever, or at the very least not for weeks. My reasoning for this is because I learn from doing things, which rarely but sometimes, can cause difficulties. If I experience more things before learning these intentions, I may be of better use to you." Dominion then opened his eyes a bit wider, remembering something he wanted to ask Domarus. "Is there any way you could make use of me as your musician? By that, I mean could you help me get a lute with enhancements?" Dominion smiled with genuine joy. "I intend to become a performer, a musician that can make songs to heal your group, or play music at your store" Dominion waved at the bartender with that same smile as the person came with Domarus's food. Dominion asked specifically for green tea, but on this floor they only had sun tea. He shrugged off the problem saying to the bartender, "I will gladly take the tea." He returned his focus back to the conversations.

@Domarus

Domarus listened to what Dominion had to say as far as the nomadic way of life and he nodded his understanding.  Col was indeed important as the player continued.  Perhaps he should be going on some solo grinding to collect col as well as experience.  It would take longer but at least it was progress.  He'd need it in the future anyways.  Especially if he wasn't going to be getting any materials for his shop.  However perhaps the monsters would drop materials when he gathered col.  For now he redirected his attention to the player speaking to him.  Evidently this blood brother of his was a complete mystery even to Dominion.  No name, username, nothing.  All there was was a title, and a gender.  No more, no less.  Domarus frowned.  He was certain that Aereth could scout out this information for the two of them, but it might take a while.  If Domarus happened to hear anything about it however, he was rather good with interrogations and hunting people down one way or another.  Finally, the player answered his question, and his explanation was rather curious for Domarus to listen to.  He nodded.

"Very well.  I shall keep it under wraps then.  For now you can know that I have big plans and need you as well as three others, but will help you three first.  I'm not sure how difficult finding information on this player will be for Aereth, since he's a scout, but I will keep an ear open and an eye watching for him.  Rhozarth will as well.  I'll share this with Aereth too so he can be of assistance."  Then the player started talking about being a performer and if Domarus could use them.  This time he grinned darkly and folded his hands again.

"Yes I could.  Not only could I use healing items, but I also will require debuffing items in the future.  Most likely not the near future, but it still remains a fact that I shall need them.  As for music I don't really require it, but if Keres wants some for when she's watching the shop for me then I'll pick one or two up for her."  When Dominion asked for tea, Domarus requested whiskey from the man.  Domarus couldn't get drunk really, but it was something to do.

@Dominion