[F11- Rank 9 Cook] Halcyon's Keep (Frontlines)

Another day to be cooking! And this time he brought a new item with him, the Lerale knives. They crafted things at a much better rate, and they were able to cut through all sorts of things. Don't ask him what he was planning to do with it for a cake, that is a question left unknown to the universe. But it worked though, as he was able to pop out another good cake for the client who wanted it. With this, he would place his hand in his pockets And look to see where the cake would go. While he did need a minimum of three, his client wanted way more than that. So he would end up having the item made for them while continuing to stack them up with the others that he obtained the other time. With this, he would prepare himself to make the next items.

Spoiler

Name: Boozy Brownies
Profession: Cook
ID:  73860
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: The name says it all, spikes of assorted alcoholic drinks are poured into this sensibly spicy treat.

ID: 73856 CD: 6 Vanity Item  +3 Exp
ID: 73857 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73858 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73859 CD: 8 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73860 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 73861 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73862 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp

-7 T2 Mats

*Item Enhancement, +1 CD*

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoiler

Name: Bourbon Shake
ID:  73870
Description: It's a vanilla shake with some Bourbon. Okay, maybe not SOME, but it's quickly sugared up, replacing a nasty taste with a heart attack.

He continued to push forward with the baking, aiming to make a lot of treats, this time he was aiming for shakes. By this time, his cabinet was full of all sorts of unhealthy drinks that he himself would not even drink. But it was a customers wish after all, and who would he be to deny them of what they would like? He was growing to be a lot better at making his crafts as they days came and went, it would only be a matter of time in which he would be able to make this profession his income. Right now however, it was more of an investment. With this investment, he was still making money, so that was a nice little plus. His father taught him about how far his ambition would lead him if he kept at it. So he kept on going at it, it was what he was supposed to do.

ID: 73866 CD: 3 Fail +2 Exp
ID: 73867 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 73868 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73869 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73870 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 73871 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73872 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp

-7 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

He'd work back in the kitchen, and he was aiming to try to get two of the items made instead of one. It was a risky process, since he would have to force his mind to focus on two things, giving each of them half of the attention and half of the care. That was something he planned to improve soon when he got new items, but this for now should be able to do the trick. So when he brought the items out of the oven, he noticed that they were neither in the best nor the worst conditions. Something better than the uncommon foods he made, but there was a little bit of a flaw here and there. His first rare items, something he thought he would never live the day to see. Seems like he was able to make all sorts of types of food, though none of them perfect this round around.

ID: 73934 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73935 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 73936 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 73937 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73938 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 73939 CD: 8 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73940 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp

-7 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey
Spoiler

Name: Martini ll
ID:  73953
Item Type: Meal (Drink)
Description: It's a well-made Martini, though encased in a bottle for being able to make portable. The chill enhances the effect of the alcohol, though nothing at an extreme measure.

Another day it was to try to make something, this time it was to find that perfect drink. This would allow him to expand his variety, since he was making a lot of desserts and nothing else seemingly. It was time to take advantage of the meal category. So of course, he figured that a drink was technically a part of a meal, because that made absolute sense. So he would begin by taking out one of the chilled alcohol bottles, since it was able to provide a decent amount of taste. Provided that heat got in a bottle, it would make the alcohol less effective, in which he would have preferred that. However, that only served to be much use as he then prepared the drink, and despite never knowing anything about it, thanks to the craft, it was identified as perfect.

ID: 73952 CD: 10 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 73953 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 73954 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 73955 CD: 8 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73956 CD: 6 Vanity ltem +3 Exp
ID: 73957 CD: 3 Fail +2 Exp
ID: 73958 CD: 4 Bad Item (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp

-7 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

There were more drinks to be made, so he was going to make a classic. And Sey was going to name it Generic, because it was just that. It was injected with a light amount of alcohol and could be taken in more than just shots, but a few spices should amplify the flavor. It was a drink that had a less of a chance of getting someone drunk, but with the same effects of alcohol. It was more of an experiment for him since he would like to take some alcoholic drinks as well for the increased damage infliction. Because that was definitely going to work. With this, he would have the drink brewed and placed in the freezer, seeing how alcohol can't actually be frozen. With that, he made the item he was aiming for, and now he had to continue on with the rest.

Spoiler

Name: Generic Alcoholic Drink
ID:  73978
Item Type: Meal
Description: Named to be generic, but it is less injected with alcohol, using spices instead to bring out the flavor of it to make it seem like the average amount is placed there.

ID: 73975 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 73976 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73977 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 73978 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 73979 CD: 9 Uncommon ltem +4 Exp
ID: 73980 CD: 3 Fail +2 Exp
ID: 73981 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp

ID: 73982 CD: 7 Vanity Item +3 Exp

-8 T2 mats

Edited by Sey

The next day was for him to make something good, nothing generic like the last time, but it was going to be something that allows him to do something very good for the frontlines. One special order for one very interesting player, but it was none of his business. A locked door will protect him from anything rash on the outside as it is an immortal object, and considering they were in a safe zone, he can’t be killed as long as he did not accept any form of duel. So he would start by making a simple meal, it was steak in a bag with a dose of rum in it. The bag to make it portable, the rum to bring out the flavor of the steak, and the steak to be consumed. It was his first meal recipe, but it was still something delicious for his first time. Nothing for his client yet, but still something.

Spoiler

Name: Rum Steak in a Bag!
ID:  74028
Roll: 11
Enhancements: +2 Alcoholic
Description: Steak with rum placed into a plastic bag for portable convenience

ID: 74023 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 74024 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 74025 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 74026 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 74027 CD: 4 Vanity ltem +3 Exp
ID: 74028 CD: 11 Rare +6 Exp
ID: 74029 CD: 3 Bad Item +2 Exp

ID: 74030 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp

-4 T2 mats

-4 T1 mats

Note to self, change roll values.

Edited by Sey

Jonathan stepped into the store once more, knowing that his Angel food bar should be done by now. The features on his ace rose as he smiled at Sey. "Hello friend! You were expecting me to come sooner?" The blond laughed and said, "Well Snow, I think it is finally time for me to do that familiar quest, and I know just where to do it After a little bit of looking, I have heard that there is a rare creature spawned on the 9th floor. It is an opposite to Birdie's familiar."  He winked to the man, seeing a cool kind of cake in the back next t the Angel food Bar he had ordered. For someone reason it was tightly sealed in glass as if were about to run away. " Hey, and I wll take that cake right there" he said, pointing at the nghtmre cke. It looked absolutely delicious. He opened his transactions menu and sent the man one and a half thousand col, a measely amount, but Sey was not as greedy when it came to some prices. OikawaWell, I'll be off then, and I know this cake will come in handy for sure! He smiled to the man with a wave and walked out the door. 

+ Angel food Bar

+ Nghtmre cke

-1500 col

To say that the building had an appetizing aroma would be putting it lightly. Shield did his best to settle his road-tousled hair, giving up as he took in a big lungful of warm, aromatic air. He had been surviving mainly off of rations, which were a functional item only. There was no real flavor to them. The smell that hung in the air as he stepped in out of the cold was the first that he had smelled food since entering the game.

"Oh, that's heavenly," he said to himself.

Somewhere in the non-digital world, he was sure that his real body was salivating like Pavlov's dogs. He stepped up to the counter and waved down the owner of the shop and greeted him with a solemn nod of his shaggy head.

"Hope it's not a bad time. I'm preparing for a quest, and luck is going to be a factor. Could you offer me anything that would help my chances? Preferably a perfect item, if that's something you could manage."

He held up a piece of paper with a few scribbled details, passing it across the counter to the chef:

Spoiler

Name: (Surprise me!)
ID:  (Leave blank)
Roll: (Leave blank)
Item Type: (Preferably something meaty and savory for enduring the elements)
Tier: 1
Enhancements: LD 3
Description: (I trust your judgment, master chef!) 

Edited by Shield
Added order form

"Not a problem sir, though you might have to wait a little bit since I am a bit low on Tier 1 Materials right now, but I'll alert you when your item is made. I could give you a Tier 2 item for the cost of Tier 1, but... You probably would not be able to us it. Anyways, make yourself comfy if you would like to stay, and I'll see what I can do for you." Life made simple, Sey wished he was able to gather tier 1 materials more since the newer players needed them, but his huge order required plenty of new tier two items, so it was going to require a lot of gathering for him regardless. Perhaps he needed to think about how he was going to carry the task later on, since he should focus on his current orders. So those other notes would be put to the side as he would begin to bake.

ID: 74723 CD: 3 Bad Item (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp
ID: 74724 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 74725 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 74726 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 74727 CD: 10 Rare ltem +6 Exp
ID: 74728 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 74729 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 74030 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp

-8 T2 mats

Edited by Sey

The next attempt was a successful one, as he was looking to make another sweet treat from corn. It was caramel corn to be precise, and he never thought that alcohol and corn could go together. But it turned out that the game actually accepted it, meaning that somewhere out in the real world, there were people who did that sort of thing. This just blew his mind as he would then look at it to see where the appeal was. While he found none, the game claimed that it had a decent taste, but that was not for him to confirm or deny. So he would package it with the other perfect items before working back to take care of the rest of the items, seeing if there is anything else that he could make from them, but nothing else came off as perfect according to the system.

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Caramel Corn
ID:  74771
Description: A small glass with caramel corn inside, though obviously spiked with alcohol.

ID: 74769 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 74770 CD: 3 Bad Item (Salvaged) +3 Exp
ID: 74771 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 74772 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 74773 CD: 11 Rare ltem +6 Exp
ID: 74774 CD: 3 Bad (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp
ID: 74775 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 74776 CD: 8 Vanity Item +3 Exp

-7 T2 mats

Edited by Sey

Day 3 after the order he made and it did not seem like he was going to be gaining any results soon, which can serve to be a problematic problem considering it was how he was supposed to be making his profits, and yet he seemed to be failing at even doing that. The higher up the rankings, the more difficult it seemed to prosper. Still though, ambitious youth was something that he was, and he was not going to go down so quickly in this little internal battle. So wiping the state clean, he was going to continue trying until the order had been made. There were plenty of materials to be used, and now he just had to make sure they ended up being what he wanted. Wishful thinking perhaps, but it was most certainly worth it to try anyways for the experience.

ID: 74928 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 74929 CD: 5 Vanity Item (Salvaged) +3 Exp
ID: 74930 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 74931 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 74932 CD: 9 Uncommon ltem +4 Exp
ID: 74933 CD: 3 Bad (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp
ID: 74934 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 74935 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp

-8 T2 mats

Edited by Sey

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Yes, just let me know."

The more time I spend interacting with professionals, the more that access to a steady source of materials seems to be an issue. I wonder if there's a workaround for that...

"You're right," Shield said with an apologetic half-smile. "While a tier 2 creation would be impressive, I'm sure, it would be a while before I could actually sample it. I'll take a seat then, if you don't mind."

As Sey set about his orders, Shield pulled up a chair at the edge of the bar where he would be least in the way. He turned it around backwards and settled his weight into it, propping himself up by resting his arms on the back. Watching the progress, Shield took note of the various items being produced and how only occasionally did the shop keep appear satisfied.

"You know, I recently opened a merchant stand on one of the nearby streets. If you're producing a lot of items that you're having trouble moving, I can help with that. As long as it's at least of uncommon value, I can find a home for it."

He took out a small game item that appeared to be a small leather book, thumbing through the pages.

"I could quote you a few prices depending on the quality of items you're looking to get rid of. If nothing else, you'll make back a little in the process, and the sooner I get to higher ranks, the sooner I can start selling you materials if you need them."

"You got it boss, I'll see if I ever need that sort of space. Nice to know there is an active merchant around." And with that, he would proceed to go about his day and start making the meals that he needed to make for his new customer. Surprise him was all that his order form told him, so Sey was going to create a steak and put it in a bag for easy access and portability. With this in mind he would create the item with a simple knife to the material, making it a steak before placing it into the frying pan he used. Being an extremist in his cooking, he set the temperature to high before giving it a good minute, resulting in a well-done steak being made before it had been cut to pieces and eventually into a bag. Just like that, his item had been made.

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Steak in a Bag
ID: 75027
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Sey was told to surprise him, so he surprisingly shoved steak into a bag, cut into cute square pieces.

ID: 75023 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75024 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75025 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75026 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 75027 CD: 12 Perfect ltem +9 Exp
ID: 75028 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 75029 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75030 CD: 5 Vanity ltem +3 Exp

-8 T1 mats

Edited by Sey

This day seemed to have a lot more in store for him. He was either getting really skilled, or really lucky. Regardless of what the reason was, he was obtaining a lot more perfect crafts that usual. And unfortunately for him, the customers he had before were gone, meaning he had to work on the one who had a lot of orders on hold. It was fine, but he would like to help make things other than what the deal was. Oh well, as long as he could make them, he might as well. So he would proceed to make a few more alcoholic drinks, though the game classified them as meals. Once that was done, he would place his hands in his pockets and look towards the right side as he slid the orders in that direction, resulting in a perfect couple of drinks being formed and the day ending on a bliss note.

Spoiler

Name: Ambition Brownie
ID: 75191
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients
Description: A brownie with a delicious taste to help the user focus and actually get results from their crafts.

Spoiler

Name: Ambition Cupcake
ID: 75195
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients
Description: A cupcake with a delicious taste to help the user focus and actually get results from their crafts.

ID: 75188 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75189 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75190 CD: 10 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75191 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 75192 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 75193 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75195 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 75196 CD: 5 Vanity ltem +3 Exp

-8 T1 mats

Edited by Sey

Watching with rapt attention and doing his best to suppress the complaints of his stomach at being forced to sit and smell without being satisfied, Shield watched the chef work. Just as the process seemed to be wrapping up, Sey made to dump the whole ensemble into a bag and serve it up. The traveler stared at the bag for a moment before bursting out into laughter.

"I know I asked for it to be portable, but I never expected a to-go bag," he said, trying his best to suppress such a raucous and uncharacteristic display of emotions. "It makes perfect sense, though, and if it tastes half as good as it smells, then I won't have anything to complain about."

He popped open his player menu and arranged a Col transfer for the marked price, closing it again with a swipe of his fingers but leaving his main menu open.

[Shield wishes to send you 600 Col]

[O Accept - X Decline]

"Thank you for your hospitality. And don't be a stranger."

With a few taps on the open screen, he brought up a map, pointing to a street not too far from here.

"I'm in the neighborhood."

With a wave, he took his leave, letting the door close behind him.

[Shield -600 Col, + Lucky Steak in a Bag]

“Not a problem sir, enjoy your meal. And I might check it out as well, so thank you for the kind offer. Have a good day.” A merchant, those were usually the best in the market for business. Sey would have loved to aim for that, but noticing the market and the low demand for chefs, he decided to take the easy way out and become a chef. And while the path to success was never easy according to the real world, this wasn’t the real world. This was a game in which he could exploit for his profits. And that had been done well. With this, it was time to get back to work, as he needed to continue improving. A date has been set as well to go out and hunt for more materials as he was soon going to run out of them. And that wasn’t going to be too easy for him to recover from.

+600 Col

-1 Lucky Steak In A Bag

ID: 75301 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75302 CD: 3 Bad Item (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp
ID: 75303 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75304 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 75305 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75306 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75307 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 75308 CD: 12 Perfect ltem +9 Exp

-7 T1 mats

-1 T2 Mat

Edited by Sey

Beat wandered through the front door, taking in a large waft of delicious smells and delectables. He had experienced little success on his first day, but he knew that new food businesses always struggled at the beginning. It was fortunate that the real world barriers to entry for businesses didn't really exist in Sword Art Online. Once you completed the quest, you picked a spot, got your shop and trained your profession skill. HIs first day had been a loss, but he got a little experience from it and would try again the next day. For now, he had his sights set on something else, a familiar. For that, he would need all the luck he could get if he wanted a rare creature. 

If I'm lucky enough...

Beat walked up to the counter and pulled over an order ticket, smiling at the chef and sliding the ticket to him. 

"Hi there, I was hoping you could make something extra special today. I would also like the Tier 1 tiramisu sitting under the glass there as well as that bag of steamed peanuts." 

OC: 

Ordering 1 of the following for 600 col: 

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Duck Roast
ID:  (Leave blank)
Roll: (Leave blank)
Enhancements: +3 loot die
Description: A delicious, plump roast duck that is said to have been very lucky as it was a different color than the designers had intended. It seems like a waste to eat it, but what's done is done. 

Also purchasing the following from stock for 1200 col: 

Spoiler

Name: Rum Tiramisu
ID:  72875
Description: A regular seeming Tiramisu caked mixed in with more than just drops of rum, leaving a little spice in the taste of this sweet-tasting treat.

Spoiler

Name: Steamed Peanuts
ID:  72780
Item Type: Snack
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients (+1 CD for 1 Crafting Day)
Description: A first for a user who has spent days trying to develop these peanuts. The extra sweet and salty flavor gives players motivation in their future crafts.

Edited by Beat

Another player would then arrive into his shop with an order and a request for the items that he had on shelf. The Tiramisu seems to have just been sold as a hot item, and Sey worked on a first come first serve system, so this player was the priority. “Sure, I’ll see how this order ends up. Give me a little bit of time to get your item made. Also, the two items will cost 1,200 col. 600 for every Tier 1 perfect item, Are you content with that?” He asked as he would then place the trade request screen up for the player to accept or deny. They needed to have this confirmed or denied, just in case there is a little slip up. Sey couldn’t think of any, but it was a safety thing.

After that had been settled, he would then begin to work on the making of the newest request he had, though he was slacking a little bit on materials. Seems like he was going to have to do another hunt later on, but for now, he was going to try to make the best of what he had.

OOC - 

Requesting 1,200 Col for the in-stock items. @Beat

ID: 75436 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 75437 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75438 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 75439 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75440 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 75441 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp

Edited by Sey

Hydra wandered into the store he had been meaning to visits for a very long time now. "Impressive." The spearman thought as he glanced around the well designed establishment. It felt surreal almost like a normal restaurant back from home, there was a pleasant feel to it all. Of course Hydra couldn't stay long he didn't want to scare off his friends customers with that orange cursor of his. Quickly moving over to the counter Hydra waited for Sey to appear and once his friend arrived Hydra greeted him. "Hi Sey nice place you run here." Hydra paused and scratched his head, he hadn't come with an order prepared so he would just have to settle with a premade dish, which he was sure would be just as tasty. "Can I take some of those brownies please" Hydra said steadily as he glanced at his options, it had been a while since the spearman had had any brownies. So this would be a nice treat, as long as it provided him with the damage boost as well. Once the adventurer had placed his order he proceeded to place 800 col on the counter for his friend.

- 800 col

"Yo Hydra. Not a problem man. Be careful, they tend to leave you a little bit more than just tipsy." He would warn before handing over the item. It was a little sudden, but business was just business, and he was able to make good business when people had a need like this. Eventually, he was going to get back to crafting. But his materials were extremely low, non-existent to be exact. So he could not quite do anything as of right now. Oh well, as long as he had some items in stock, he was able to continue with the crafts. Perhaps he could close the shop for a bit so that he was able to restock a good amount. It might cost him a few days of work, but trying to do both was definitely not helping him in any way. SO with this in mind, he would decide to just carry that out. Right after Hydra got the item of course.

+800 Col

-1 Boozy Brownies

P.S Sorry @Beat about the crafting wait. Lacking mats currently, but I'm on the hunt.