[F11- Rank 9 Cook] Halcyon's Keep (Frontlines)

Sey would prepare himself to make a few more items for his shop, the next ranking nearly being there. If he dedicated enough time to it, he knew that he was going to get it within a week or two. Naturally, he was going to have to go on a huge hunt for the materials. This time, he was going to make a loot based items, making sure that one of them was able to provide him with a lot of materials when he had it. When he spent the skill points on Kyu, he had to move the attention off of search and detect, making things a little bit more difficult for him. Still however, he was still going to be able to rake in a good amount of materials within a single run, which was the goal at the end of the day. Placing his hands in his pockets once he finished, he wold nod his head as he looked down at the meals he made with approval.

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Cake
Profession: Cook
ID:  79295
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dessert
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: This minty tasting cake also kind of tastes like wasted tier. Delicious and lucky!

ID: 79286 CD: 3 Bad Item (Salvage Fail) +2 Exp
ID: 79287 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79288 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79289 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 79290 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 79291 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79292 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79293 CD: 7 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79294 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 79295 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp

*Item Enhancement, +1 CD*

-10 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today was another day to start making some items for the restaurant. Tonight he was going to be going with Beat and Shield to try to find the floor boss. At this point in time, it might as well have been found, but it had not, therefore, they decided to take matters into their own hands and try to find it themselves. It was annoying, but it can be done indeed. So they were going to have to do it while drunk and while they had some damage potions. They were all going to get into a lot of fights in the process as well, which was either going to be good or bad depending on how much of a Shield that Shield truly was. Well, they were going to find out soon, whether or not the easy or the hard way be taken depends on the results of the battles they were in. And Sey hoped that this was not a mistake, but he wanted to get some Tier 3 things.

ID: 79364 CD: 12 Perfect Item  +9 Exp
ID: 79365 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79366 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp
ID: 79367 CD: 11 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 79368 CD: 3 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79369 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79370 CD: 3 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79371 CD: 5 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79372 CD: 4 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79373 CD: 8 Uncommon Item +4 Exp

-10 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

Another day to start crafting some items. He was running a little bit low on materials, meaning he was going to have to get out there and start gathering the materials needed. It will take a while, but he had been slacking off on the task for quite a while. And if he wanted to get himself a house, he was going to have to save the col. This was his current train of thought now, but he knew that he would probably go out out his way to buy some materials from a merchant of some sort eventually. How unfortunate for him, but regardless, he was willing to settle just so he did not have to waste too much time with the outside world. With that said, he would begin to go to work on the items that he had been requested to do recently in hopes that he would nail the crafts today, since he would not like to have it done any sooner.

Spoiler

Name: Hearty Bacon
ID:  79501
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +1 Hearty
Description: What? Bacon can be good for your heart in video games!

ID: 79500 CD: 9 Uncommon Item  +4 Exp
ID: 79501 CD: 12 Perfect Item +9 Exp
ID: 79502 CD: 1 Critical Fail +2 Exp
ID: 79503 CD: 3 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79504 CD: 3 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79505 CD: 3 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79506 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 79507 CD: 10 Rare Item +6 Exp
ID: 79508 CD: 6 Vanity Item +3 Exp
ID: 79509 CD: 9 Uncommon Item +4 Exp

-10 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

Sey would proceed to continue working on the order that had been asked of him, seeing if he was able to make a successful attempt this time considering how his last ones were of rather unfortunately poor display. With this said and done, he would proceed to make some drinks, mixing in a lot of fruit so that he could make a health shake. It might as well be given to help people who also need some crafts. As for himself, he was going to need a lot more materials soon, and gathering these days just did not seem like a viable option anymore. The process took quite a while and delayed him of his usual activities. While he does make a small profit from the shop, he would like to delve a little bit further into the game as well. Maxing out his cooking skill was far more difficult than he anticipated, but it was doable.

Spoiler

Name: Nutrient Shake
ID:  79673
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients
Description: A shake purely made from fruit, sugar, and milk.

http://prntscr.com/el4ihz

-10 T1 Mats

+45 Exp

Edited by Sey

Since his closest travel companion had recently been turning up the gas in his kitchen, both literally and figuratively, Shield had not had trouble finding consumables. However, a cook is gonna get tired of cooking for the same person over and over again, and he needed to back off to let Beat supply himself and other customers.

"He can pay me the rest of what he owes me later," Shield thought aloud as he stepped through the door to Halcyon's Kitchen. "How's it going, Sey? You got those items I requested?"

Looking over the ready items, he found two recent items that matched the specifications he had made. With a nod, he collected the items, giving them one more quick inspection before storing them in his inventory.

"I appreciate it, as always," he said, giving his guild mate a wave before heading for the door and stepping onto the street to head back home.

[+1 Nutrient Shake, +1 Hearty Bacon]

So, me and Hikoru was out on a field trip a few weeks ago. We was down into the labyrinth on floor 20 to find some nice map fragment so we finally would be able to advance to the next floor and unlock some nasty tier three items. I so much looked forward to it. I also felt the grinding feeling Ive felt when getting tons of loot. I went even greedier this time. I wanted more. But then I would need some more buffs. So I headed to one of the few cooks I knew. Someone that had visited me not that long ago actually. ‘’Heya there Sey. How is businesses going?’’ I asked as I greeted the chef. After hearing his answer I nodded and gave him an order. ‘’Here is what I would need as Im heading out to farm a lot of loot. I will pay everything with materials.’’

"Hm, this seem doable. I am a bit low on materials anyways, but wish me luck with the few that I do have." Sey would explain to his customer before then proceeding to begin with the order. Three perfect items with only five chances to do it, this was a lot harder than he thought it would be, but he was going to make do with what he could right now. A lot of the remaining materials were fruit, maybe he was able to make some sort of shake in the process, each with their own enhancements. So he would take a stab at it. Unfortunately, when he made the shakes, only one of them yielded a result that showed prosperity. The rest were not so worthy of being noticed. With that said, he was hand the perfect shake over to his customer. "Unfortunately, I have run out. This shake though provides you a bit more col when you drink it."

Spoiler

Name: Alcohol Shake
ID:  79853
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: A shake purely made from rum, sugar, and milk

Spoiler

Name: Herbal Shake
ID:  79854
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Herbs
Description: A shake purely made from herbs, sugar and milk. Surprisingly minty.

Spoiler

ID:  79855
Description: A shake purely made from herbs, sugar and milk. Surprisingly minty.

Spoiler

ID:  79860

Spoiler

Name: Vitamin Shake
ID:  79861
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A healthy shake with many fruits blended into one nice cool drink.

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Shake
ID:  79862
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: This one is a secret blend, but it definitely helps one feel a lot brighter in life in general.

http://prntscr.com/elogzz

*Item Enhancement, +2 CD*

-9 T1 Mats

-1 T2 Mat

+58 Exp

Edited by Sey

Vale strutted into quaint store, her natural toned body with her now alchemical augmentation to make the parts of her body covered in kitty gear to become a natural part of her skin. Her ears twitched in response to the ambient air, and her tail naturally swished around showing an obviousness to her excitement. Her heightened sense of smell pulled in all the different aroma's excellently. Her knee's would visibly buckle as she indulged in the smell. After a few moments and the number of people staring, the Neko girl quickly swiped her hand down to pull up her system menu and the private messages she had shared with the cook of this building @Sey. The panther pulled out her potions and small bag of hers containing the remaining materials she had left, "Now to make this exchange." She approached the counter and called out for the man, adorably standing on her tippie toes of her paws that became her feet from the potion she drank some time ago.

-3 Mats

-1 Star Cat Milk

A peculiar customer would arrive into the shop a few moments later, revealing herself to be a previous client of his back in the past. Pulling up the Private messages, he would confirm her name to be "Vale". Short and sweet, just like his own name, despite how lazy it seemed. "Ah, yes. Welcome. Hold on for a moment while I go make that real quickly." The snow-haired player would tell her before grabbing the small number of materials she had, then proceeding to work with them the best he could. Ah, the unfortunate case of a lack of materials was coming to haunt him. However, he would then proceed to make something close to a milk with what he had been given, considering this was a cat person he seemed to be working for. It was artificial, but it was going to have to do with the little amount of wiggle room he had been given. Once he had it made, he would place it in a milk bottle before returning to the counter, sliding the drink over to her. "There you go. I hope that's exactly what you have been looking for."

Spoiler

Name: Milk
ID:  79908
Enhancements: +3 Vitamins (LD)
Description: A sweet blend of sugar and milk

+17 Exp

+2 CD

-3 T1 Mats

+1 Star Cat Milk (+1 Crafters Respite)

http://prntscr.com/elwuji

Edited by Sey

Vale graciously accepted the return item from Sey, the neko opened the bottle and sniffed it lightly. Her excitement grew when she could tell that it smelled almost purrfectly like milk. Immediately a thought popped into her head, she quickly grabbed an order sheet, flipped it over and began scrawling on it with haste. Once she finished writing, she folded the paper back and pushed it toward the man, "I appreciate everything. And when you get a moment look this over." She winked as the panther flashed her cat like fangs. Then she promptly took her incredibly well toned body out of the front door with the milk as her natural strut took back over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikoru barged through the door and sprinted into the room quickly. He needed a food item and fast. There was a limited time Quest up, and he wanted to get to it as fast as he could. He needed to get his damage higher first, and that meant that he needed to get some items from a few shops. He grabbed a potion off the wall and gave a nod to Sey as he passed towards the dark corner by the room, that gave off the most shadow compared to the rest of the building

"If I owe you anything, I'll pay when everything is done! I'll leave it in the Guild Hall!" He said, then soon leapt, disappearing into the shadows that were held, soon appearing next to the teleporter of the floor. He moved quickly, hitting his next target on a different floor to finish what he needed to prepare for his venture onwards

Hikoru is grabbing this Food Item:

Spoiler

Name: Nghtmre Drink
ID:  77970
Item Type: Dessert
Description: This is a drink made only with little sweetening, and the rest being alcohol. It is said that the drink is so strong that even the vowels proceed to escape. Mostly

Beatbox as of the recent has been slacking on getting Experience and Skill Points so much so of the recent that he has been barely getting anything done, nor gaining any bit of levels... so he knows what he must do. He needs to get the quests he hasn't done as of the late, done. But, in order to do that... he's gonna need a little bit of buffs to do that. With a sigh, he knew that he was going to need to put in a good- yet somewhat hefty order to Sey... sure, he did make an agreement to Sey about giving him that chunk of change, but... he feels like ordering 5 at a time, would be a bit much... but hey, who knows until you ask. This being said, he made his way to the eleventh floor and had gotten to Sey with a smile "Yo Sey, I'm gonna need a couple of these." as he hands him the order forms, all of which are identical "Just needing some buff's to finish up some quest's I have finished, along with some Dungeon Explorations to do." he had said out to Sey.

@Sey

-----

Ordering 5 Of:

Name: Definitely Not Fruit Punch
ID:  (Leave blank)
Roll: (Leave blank)
Item Type: Drink
Enhancements: Vitamins III
Description: Its just a glass of Fruit Punch.

Spoiler

ID:  81544
Roll: 11 + 2 = 13

ID:  81552
Roll: 10 + 2 = 12

ID:  81553

Sey would place the materials down. It had been a while, but it was frontliner season, meaning that he was going to have to do a lot of work. Fortunately, he was able to charge people materials, which he desperately needed. Not only did he get to provide for people, but he was able to get a lot of crafts as well. If he was lucky enough, he would be able to get rank 10 in his craft, which would make him one of the few players to exist in the game with such a high ranking in the game. It seemed rather impossible, considering all of the work that had to be put in it. Seys problem was the materials, but he was able to get back up an at it due to the recent raid he ended up being apart of. With that said, he would then craft a few of the meals asked of him.

http://prntscr.com/etd5mm

+49 Exp

+2 CD

-10 T2 Mats

Edited by Sey

Sey would make the item that he had been requested of, a lucky item. It was going to be a lucky bowl of rice, nothing too special. It was not the one that he made for his girlfriend about a couple weeks ago. So he would proceed to boil the water, it was used to make the rice cooked. He decided to add a few read beans on it. Oh! and perhaps a steak on the side of it would be a nice addition as well. With that plan laid out in front of him, he would then proceed to make the meal. It was supposed to be Hispanic culture meal if he recalled correctly. The game should be able to recognize it. So when he made it he would apply the proper enhancements needed to make it a good meal before then placing the rice down before sending his message to his client.

Spoiler

Name: Homemade Rice And Beans
ID:  81598
Enhancements: +3 Vitamins
Description: Rice with red beans and steak.

+2 CD

-8 T2 Mats

+36 Exp

http://prntscr.com/ett0pr

Edited by Sey
  • 2 weeks later...

Beatbox recently had an idea in finding a new familiar to replace his old... and rather plain familiar in comparison to others... in a sense, recently, "bombs" have been found as an actual creature in the game, and upon further inspection... some will explode to deal damage, and some wont and just simply reform. And that is what Beatbox is after, he wants one of those floating bombs as a familiar. And technically he had originally ordered 5 of the "Definitely Not Fruit Punch" but 3 have been made to his own knowledge, so he figured to just pick up the 3 existing ones for now. In essence, that is all he is needing at the current moment other than an actual LD item to be fair and honest, but he could find that in another place... hopefully at least. With a sigh, he had walked into Sey's shop and with the same ol same ol words being exchanged, he had gotten the 3 Definitely Not Fruit Punches.

-----

+3 Definitely Not Fruit Punch

• 2 weeks later...

Time to prepare an item or two for himself. It was with his own materials, so he was going to make sure to make it so that he was the one that got what he made. With the exception of the items that he was supposed to have made for Beatbox a long time ago. Scouting for the materials was not such a fun task, but he was able to pull through and get a lot of materials. Now he would be able to craft. Not only that, but he should be able to hit the next rank in cooking, his meals nearly being the highest at that point. For him, that would be amazing news, since that would mean his skills have a lot of value. Who did not like to eat? And currently, he did not know another cook of such a high level anyways. So with that exciting thought in mind, he would proceed to make the meals.

Spoiler

ID:  83349

ID:  83354

Name: Burning Spirit Curry Bowl
ID:  83355
Description: Hot Curry with alcohol to add more spice. It REALLY burns the core.

Name: Healing Spirit Rice Sphere
ID:  83356
Enhancements: +3 Antioxidants
Description: A rice sphere injected with cooling gel designed to prevent negative effects.

+59 Exp

+2 CD

-10 T2 Mats

http://prntscr.com/f1zfgh

Edited by Sey

The door of the humble restaurant swung open as the blonde that occasionally called the building home walked in. "Yo." She regarded the white-haired player behind the bar with a casual wave before letting the door close behind her. Pulling down the monochrome hood to rest on her shoulders, Kooh slipped her hands into her pockets. She would most often be found entering Halcyon's Keep when she wanted a bed to sleep on or good food to eat. Rather than heading straight to her room or loitering around Sey's counter until he would ask her what she wanted, however, the girl with garnet eyes glanced around the room, as if casually scoping out the small restaurant.

Whether or not Sey had acknowledged her presence, Kooh had taken a couple of steps inside, still standing around as she spoke up again. "Hey, uh... Would it be cool if I put a piano in here?" She asked plainly.

“A piano?” He questioned, tilting his head to the side. It took him a little bit, but it finally clicked. Right! She wanted to have her half of the shop within the building as well. It made sense now. “Aha! Yeah, feel free. Make sure to put it somewhere out of customer reach. Other than that, put it where you see fit.” With that, he would look towards the other end of the shop. He placed an HUD in front of him before assigning Kooh’s player avatar to the staff area. It would allow her to access areas such as behind the bar area for example. There was much space left for her whenever she wanted to have her place available for business. It was nothing too appealing to the eye without a “Coming Soon” sign held up in front of it. “Make sure you play every once in a while. Wouldn’t mind hearing some music since I haven’t for so long.”

Yesterday, he was able to get his orders out of the way and even got himself a few cool things. At this point in time, the deal had been set for the specials. And they were not going to be lowered under any circumstance. When the boss for the floor arrives, everyone had best be prepared for it. Meanwhile, he was going to make a few more things for himself while he could. So he would take out a few grapes, making a few wines. They were of decent quality, so they were perfect. But he did not care to make them too alcoholic, just enough to get a little bit of a celebratory buzz. Heck, he might not even consume it unless it were not needed. There were a few more items that he made, just to have a few memes in his meals. Why? Can't a chef have a little bit of fun with the profession that they have? So he would then take his best shot at them.

Spoiler

Name: Healing Spirit Rice Sphere
ID:  83419
Enhancements: +3 Antioxidants
Description: A rice sphere injected with cooling gel designed to prevent negative effects.

Name: Lucky Rice Bowl
ID:  83423
Enhancements: +3 Vitamins
Description: Rice in a bowl, they are magically delicious!

Name: Bar o Hit
ID:  83427
Enhancements: +3 Fiber
Description: A Protein Bar full of fiber to keep the body going

+56 Exp

+2 CD

-10 T2 Mats

http://prntscr.com/f2dvgw

Edited by Sey

Health items, he needed some of those as well. The cooking profession did not make things to recover health, but he did have something to increase the maximum amount of health that he was supposed to have. That meant a lot to him in the battle that was coming up for the floor boss. So with that, he would proceed to make a few of them, preferably in a bunch of shakes. It was going to be a massive feast for him in the boss raid. With that said, he would then place his materials onto the counter, looking to make a few more of the shakes that he made back in the past, though he would have to take out the alcoholic part of it. When he had them set out, he would place them into his inventory, nearly making himself fully prepared for the upcoming battle. The 21st floor boss, he could not afford to mess this up like he did with Asterios.

Spoiler

Name: Bar o Health
ID:  83481
Enhancements: +3 Well-Fed
Description: A health bar full of health, whatever that means. It's healthy, k?

ID:  83482

+50 Exp

+2 CD

-10 T2 Mats

http://prntscr.com/f2put0

-1 Star Milk (Crafters Respite)

Spoiler

ID:  83486

Name: Ice Dream
ID:  83488
Enhancements: +1 Essential Nutrients
Description: All the colors of the rainbow on a vanilla ice cream cone. Oh, and nutrients apparently. Ice cream = healthy confirmed.

+2 CD

-10 T2 Mats

http://prntscr.com/f2q02s

Edited by Sey