Well I guess my name is a good place to start. My name is Max, I'm eighteen, and you know, I enjoy creating stories etc, and I enjoyed the sword art online universe and concept. So here I am, I tend to be pretty chill, takes a bit to get me angry, and (If you couldn't tell by picture) I am also a fan of the big Lebowski. Anyways, I'm always looking for rp partners and people to help me figure out where to start my story here, thanks, cheers.

Edited by DrinkingGlass

Welcome to SAO-RPG! We are glad you joined! Everyone is active in our skype and discord chats. Hop over there and get involved. Everyone is fun and friendly. If you reach out to any of them you will get an answer or a fun partner. 

If you have any questions please do be scared to message any staff member.

'ello. I've read your journal and I have to say, I like the 'bad guy' vibe I got from it. If you want to, we can do a thread or two together. Currently I'm aiming to have my character be um... a villain, I'd say. A extremely negative character...player killer, bit of foul mouthed and other bad traits. The journal is still with her old virtues/flaws as I yet to 'change' her. I don't really want to change her like flippin' a switch. So send me a PM if you're interested and we can make something happen. Also, welcome to SAO:D and what Shark said.