[PP-F8] Usurping the Forest King <<Monkey King>> (Zandra)

Hydra nodded contently, he appreciated Zandra's help and now with the monkey king slain it would appear that to keep her hear any longer wouldn't prove helpful to either of them. Smiling Hydra tilted his head to one side. "No worries, I can make my own way back and thanks again." Bowing once more he then turned and began to make his way towards the main settlements of the eighth floor, counting up the rewards from this quest. It appeared he would seen be needing to invest into more skills. At the same time however he was still unsure, rumour had it that an update was coming to the site, should he invest into anything now or save the points up. "I wonder what everyone else is going to do." He mumbled to himself before stretching his arm over his back. Releasing the tension from the earlier fight. Then there was the col, he had just earned double than what he currently had ever earned. He would need more before he could consider buying a house or anything of the sort. "The next step to my adventure will be soon." 

-Thread Complete-

*see Monkey King quest for rewards*

If already completed participants receive +1sp.