[EVENT - F2] NERIUS THE EVIL TREANT

OOC: MUST READ SPOILER! Also, when posting stats include your character's level. It is necessary for the Level-Based Damage Tables.

Spoiler

Sign-up Time: Now through 15 January 2017.

1. Players MUST RP one full round of posts traveling to the Boss' Lair and/or preparing for the fight.
2. Players MUST eliminate Nerius, the Evil Treant.
3. Any player may join the party, but SA are restricted to Rank 3 and below. Consumables are restricted to T1 except for Mit. Pots. which may be of any Tier (you may not use above your current tier though). Weapons and Armor may be of any tier.
4. Players must form raid parties to fight Nerius. There is no maximum party size. However, players will group in 6's and not 4's.
5. If a Unique Skill is possessed by a Party Member they may not use it above Rank 3.
6. Nerius receives its OWN BD roll and has a MODIFIED HATE TABLE. In the event of a single target attack, the player with the highest hate will be attacked with the LD being used to break ties (Players listed ALPHABETICALLY). This means each Team of 6 will need a Tank.
7. Nerius has a POISON BASED FIELD ATTACK. This hits all players with a Damage Over Time Effect. It is 50% mitigated by the Survival Skill and COMPLETELY mitigated only by an Antidote Potion. Standard Mitigation has no effect.
8. For this event the following non-standard items may be obtained and used:

"Locusta's Respite (Artisans - Amulet) - Grants 75% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage while fighting Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread. Requires the use of an Uncommon, or higher, quality crafting attempt."

"Flaming Weapon Potions (Alchemists) - A weapon application potion that grants the flaming weapon buff for the duration of the Nerius fight. Works as a +2 DMG potion. CAN BE STACKED with other DMG potions. Requires an Uncommon, or higher, quality crafting attempt. If not used for this fight they become useless items thereafter."

9. This Mob is MOD CONTROLLED (in this case by Mack).
10. The Party Leader, Mack in this case, will carry an additional 10 Safeguards and 5 Teleport Crystals as QUEST ITEMS. These items may ONLY be traded to players in Special Circumstances and they are considered DESTROYED at the end of the Event if they are not used.
11. You must put your stats in your first post. Failure to do so will result in not being included in the event and in being COMPLETELY excluded from all thread rewards.
12. You MAY edit your stats to reflect changes until the start of the event. Edits made after that time WILL result in ejection from the event and forfeiture of all thread rewards.
13. Party Leader will assign players to a party. This will be done in such a way as to make things as safe as possible.
14. Your Character might die in this thread. This thread will not be cancelled or nullified to prevent player death. Every precaution will be taken to prevent it from happening but there are no guarantees. You have all been warned, yes the rewards are good.

The Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath stood in the northern gate of the second floor city of Urbus. A week ago he had purchased information off of one of the brokers about a secret boss that was hidden in the depths of the second floor. These new bosses were known to pop up from time to time and, while the leader of one of Aincrad's most well known guilds had thought it likely that the Knights could have handled the boss on their own it would be much better for the overall player base if the hunt was handled by the community at large with some of the frontliners along to shepherd the lower level players for safety.

The ginger giant's gut told him this would be a lot like herding cats.

As his crimson trimmed snow white cloak flapped in the gentle breeze Mack waited for the players that were brave enough to assemble for this raid. The word had been put out on the message boards for every floor that the players had cleared, so far. With a bit of luck, enough frontliners would also turn up to put one or two of them in each group of lower-level players. As for the rest of the Knights, the only one with a pass to ignore this raid was the Commander himself, the rest of them had best show up to serve as a leadership example to all the solo players.

Of course, for all the Vice Commander's stoicism and stony faced features as he leaned upon the broad headed Axe of the Fallen there was the immaturity of his familiar. Chewie, the grizzly cub, gamboled about in the bright sunshine that bathed the area just outside the northern gate. The cub had no idea what was going on, but Chewie was confident that someone would be along shortly that he could beg a snack, or ten, from. Maybe even some petting too. And, if they had a familiar that he could try and take a tasty bite out of, so much the better.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 49
HP - 1025 (980 Base + 30 Stonewall + 15 Athletics)
Energy - 98
15 Base Damage (5(skill)+4(weapon)+1(athletics)+3(base)+2(Potion)) = 15
84 Mitigation (30 Skill + 54 Armor)
+54 Regeneration
+1 Accuracy
-1 Evasion

Equipped Items:
Axe of the Fallen | T2 Perfect 2H Axe | +4 Damage, +1 Accuracy
Pertinax | T2 Perfect HA | +54 MIT
St. Michael's Fingers | T2 Perfect Gauntlets | +54 Regen
Dimensional Pouch | Carry 1 extra Battle Ready item

Consumables:
Flaming Weapons Potion (T1 Consumable)

Buffs:
+2 DMG

Battle Ready Inventory:
(4) Teleportation Crystals
(4) +4 EN Drinks (Green Tea)
(2) +15 HP Potions
(2) +15 HP Crystals
(1) Banner of Support (3/3)
(1) Invictus (2H Axe [+6 DMG])

Skills: 
Heavy Armor | 5 Ranks
Charge | 4 Ranks
Fighting Spirit | Rank N/A
Battle Healing | 4 Ranks (+80 HP healed per post)
Concentration | Rank N/A
2H Axe | 5 Ranks
Survival | Rank N/A

Mods:
Athletics | +15 HP, +1 DMG
Stonewall | +Active Armor and Shield Mit. to HP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hadn't taken long for the news to reach Hydra that a new enemy had emerged, and by now he was approaching the gathering point on the second floor. To his surprise it appeared he was one of the first there, then again it sort of made sense considering his store was located on the second floor also. The other player Hydra instantly recognized as Mack. An acquaintance who had come to his store, making a rather large order for some amulet's before this event was taking place.

Hydra had a slight fear/friend relationship with Mack and with good reason. For whenever the ginger giant came to close to his store, Hydra had always been afraid all his trinkets would shatter into pieces thanks to the deep booming voice and that mischievous bear. "Hi there, I have come to help fight the boss." Hydra bowed his head slightly, with a smile, however, he knew it would be wiser to try and avoid too many conversations because of his orange cursor. The white and red Mack was wearing, made him easily identifiable as a member of the Knights of The Blood and even though the brunette was comfortable around Mack, he could assume that more members might show up later.

After this, Hydra stood to one side of the gate and began equipping himself for battle. He wasn't entirely sure how strong this thing was but hopefully, with more people showing up they would all be prepared. "Alright, with that I think I am ready." He mumbled to himself glancing up and down, with the Healer's amulet equipped as well as the scourge of Nerius consumed his chances of survival were a little higher now. Somewhere beneath his night black suit of armor Twilight shuffled. Hydra couldn't help but laugh to himself as he waited for the event to start.

Stats/Equipment (editing):

Spoiler

Level - 31

• Health: 685/685 (620+15(Athletics)+50(Over-Health))
  • Energy - 62/62
  • Damage - 15 (5 (skill) + 6 (weapon) + 1 (Athletics) + 1 (base) +2 (flaming weapon potion))
  • Mitigation - 66 (12 (rank) + 54 (armor))
  • Regeneration - 18 (armor)
  • Heavy momentum - 0/8 (armor)

Equipped Items:

• Water Serpent's Fang | T2 Perfect OH Spear | 6 DMG
  • Shield of the Drowned | T2 Perfect Shield | 54 MIT
  • Armor of the Water Serpent | T2 Perfect Heavy Armor | 18 Regen, 2 Heavy Momentum
  • Healer's amulet (Locusta's respite) - 75% Immunity

At the ready:

• Scourge of Nerius (Flaming weapons potion) - +2 DMG Consumed
  • Statue of Life (Over-Health T1: +50 Health) Consumed

NOTE ~ The quest items were previously crafted and obtained for the fight earlier in the year. Links to where they were obtained can be found here and here.

Skills:

• One-handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
  • Charge (Rank 1)
  • First Aid (Rank 1)
  • Heavy Armor (Rank 3)
  • Survival
  • Concentration

Mods:

• Athletics (+1 DMG, +15 Health)

Edited by Hydra

Just a few weeks ago, we completed an event. And now it was a new one. The events really started poping up more often then before. Thou I didn’t caomplained. These events was always giving a boost in the level-gaining. So without hesitation, I left my beach-house and headed to the second lowest floor. It felt strange being so far down. Since one of the frontliners I always was training on the top floors.

As I neared the northern gate of Urbus, I spotted a large man, actually the man that, after three tries from my side, I finally completed the traveler quest. Thou also, my feets stopped as I spotted his outfit. I had totally forgotten he was the vice commander, was it him that was going to lead the attack on the boss? I took a step backwards like intended to leave, to skip one event wouldn’t be that bad. A deep sigh thou. No, I cant step back. I started to walk forward again, approaching Mack and Hydra, feeling the flames from my armor lick my body. The large black axe leaning on my shoulder. I nodded at Hydra and then looked at Mack with a dark look. ‘’Hello there Mack, or maybe vice-commander Mack you wants to be called.’’ I walked over to a bench and sat down, laid the axe beside me and waited for the rest to come. I didn’t really cared who else would arrive, but I hope that Ariel going to show up.

Spoiler

Basic stats:
Lvl: 63
HP: 1275
Enery: 126
Dmg: 21=1(base)+2(2-hande)+6(familiar)+1(athletics)+2(potion)+2(flamming wepaon potion)+5(skill)+2(banner)
Mit: 66=12(skill)+54(armour)
Acc: 3(handwraps of accuracy)
Thorns: 32 Burn, 6 Normal

Skills:
Two-handed battleaxe rank 3 (5-2) -Ferocity
One-handed curved sword rank 2
Heavy armour rank 3 -Athletics
Block rank 2
First aid rank 5 -Field medic
Charge rank 5
Search and detect rank 3 -Reveal
Familiar fighter rank 3
Howl

Gear:
Darkened blade -t2 perfect 2-handed battle-axe -Fallen damage x2 Accuracy x1
Handwraps of accuracy -t2 perfect lucky charm -Accuracy x3
Inferno! -t2 perfect heavy armour -Flame aura x2 Mitigation x1

Consumables:
Flamming weapon potion
Minor potion of sharp dragon fang -dmg +2
Venom resistance -Antidote x2
Banner of leadership(1/3) +2 dmg (also used on @Calrex, @Hydra, @Teayre, @Dominion and @Alice)

At ready:
Amphibian war rally
Banner of superior support
Banner of leadership
Mass heal crystal x2

Edited by Zandra

Ah what a surprise, another event had been made available to the mortal dwellers of Aincrad. In fact, one could would live in total isolation and still that person would know about it; from the amount of advertisement done by the KoTB. While making her way towards the meeting place, the blonde started playing with the vanity rapier strapped to her waist. Memories of long passed days resurfaced at the touch of the slender and elegant silver weapon. She wondered what people from the outside would think about her current weapon choice, the crude and intimidating long spear that was safely stored into her inventory.

With a sigh she put the rapier back in its scabbard as she reached the meeting point. She grinned as she spotted some people around, including the long lost vice commander of the white and red themed guild. She adjusted the bloody crimson cloak that was around her waist, demonic item that belonged to the previous temporary vice commander. Luckily just one person knew how she got it, and that person was currently sitting on a bench. Waving in Mack's general direction, the blonde sat down next to @Zandra. She summoned her own Darkened Blade, in form of a intimidating obsidian banner and place it next to her axe with a loud *thud* noise. Next she took something out of her inventory and smashed it against the banner.

"I got a feeling I'd see you here." she said with a sly smile on her face.

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,155  HP
114 Energy
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
17 / 25 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
+10 Heal (from every source)
(24+10) Heal, after hit.

Hide contents

HP: 1140 (lvl. 57 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 57 x2
Accuracy: 1(lucky charm) +1(precision) +1(weapon)
Evasion: 2(lucky charm) +1(Sprint and Acrobatics)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) + 5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery)+2 weapon potion/ +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(skill) +45(armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]

» 5X  <Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition> (+40 HP Recovery) [T1, Crystal]
» <Flaming Weapon Potion> [reserved spot]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Omamori: Feline Eyes» (+2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy) (lucky charm, T1)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+(Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor) 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (2h assault spear, T2)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
MQs03Cg.png?1

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru sighed and waited for the boss to appear before them. As far as he knew, this would be an easy boss. But the requirements of the event said that he wasn't allowed to use any potions that were Tier 2, and he was only able to use up to rank 3 sword arts. He didn't mind though, it would be a challenge for him a d a few of his comrades. He laughed as he knew that he probably wouldn't deal over the creatures Mitigation total, and he just sighed a the memories of when he had first joined the front lines, that used to be his problem, and now here he was one of the strongest players in the game. He gave a small sigh and waited for the boss to finally spawn.

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 52

Stats:
1055 HP
104 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
13 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage 
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger (Max Rank)
Rank 5 Light Armor (Max Rank)
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide (Max Rank)
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 1 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar (Max Rank)
Concentration
Survival

Being called in from the front lines wasn't so bad, but a man is usually busy.  Especially when that man has more luck than most players in the game.  He should be searching for the next floors labyrinth and the floor boss that resides within.  Though, that wasn't his only mission.  To protect and serve the people of Aincrad through the guild, Knights of the Blood Oath.  With that, he was on call to help in any effort that was required.  Whether that was to train new players or for strengthening our own prowess, it didn't matter.  The hunter would be there to lend his sword to the cause.

Which is why the hunter found himself on the second floor.  His blood red cloak hiding his crimson half plate and most of his lower body.  He kept the hood of the cloak down for the obvious reason.  Jade hair must be lit well in the light of the sun.  Also, to show that the hunter was there.

The hunter stood near his Vice Commander, whom he had not seen in some time.  He would be saying something, but a certain bear cub wouldn't stop begging for the cooked meat that the hunter took with him.  Why did he take the meat with him?  Because of said bear cub.

"..."

With a silent word, the hunter pulled out the hunk of meat from within.  Before he could do anything else, Chewie leaped up and snatched it from the hunter's hand.

Spoiler

Hirru Lvl 41

835 HP
82 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
13 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items

Oath of the Unknown Knight ....... // +6 Damage
Pride of the Guardian ................. // +54 Mitigation
Spirit of the Jade Dragon ........... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Blades Cloak............................... // Vanity

Battle Ready Inventory

<Wasp Energy Drink> x3....... // +9 energy
<Antidote v3> ....................... // Negate poison/venom for 3 turns
<Steak> ................................ // Vanity (For Chewie)

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                          | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect                 | Rank 5: +5 LD
Concentration                        | +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival                                  | Heal 40 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Reveal

Athletics

Edited by Hirru

Showing up at the chosen destination, the KoB would have its way with the coming event. It seemed like the higher ups in different guilds somewhat agreed that a guild would host the vanguard of an event like this, and that it went around the different guild and such. Macradon wasn’t too much into it, he was just a guy who liked fighting his way through hordes of monsters, nothing else. “Hello, Vice Commander” Macradon said as he greeted Mack. Looking around, it didn’t seem like many had shown up yet, but he was sure that that was in for a change very soon. Macradon had the preparation ready, potions and that kind of stuff. Chugging down damage enhancing potions and an armor potion would make Macradon capable of doing at least something in this fight, hopefully getting something useful out of the fight as well, this event was surely something to get energized by.

< Sand Armor consumed > < Scourge of Nerius consumed> < Major Damage Potion I consumed >

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon - Level 57
1155 HP
114 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
20 Base Damage (25 w/ Charge) (21 w/ Ferocity) (26 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
93 Mitigation

Items
Scarecrow's Sickle .......... // +6 Damage, +1 Bleed
Blood Crusader's Halfplate .. // +54 Mitigation
Blood Oath Necklace ......... // +2 Recovery, +Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ....... // Teleport somewhere you want with an action
Banner of Command ........... // Give up to 4 people +1 Damage
Sand Armor .................. // +27 Damage Mitigation
Scourge of Nerius ........... // +2 Damage against Nerius
Major Damage Potion I ....... // +3 DMG

Buffs

+27 Damage Mitigation
+2 Damage
+3 Damage

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect          | Rank 4: +4 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 DMG on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD/MD
Survival                   | Heal 6 HP when out of battle each post
Battle Healing             | Heal 10 HP each post    

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1
Precision                  | +1 ACC
Reveal

Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 DMG, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 DMG when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Edited by Macradon

Jonathan walked silently across the twentieth floor. It would not be long before the CA and the KoB would be finding the boss room. It was impressive of how fast their guild had improved, and in the beginning they had sought to rid of all problems and perfect the system. Sadly, somehow they still managed to pop up, and now another had struck them. Events. Something being spoken in private by the Paladin's with a good amount of help from the Sentinel, Beatbox. They were coming to a verdict quite quickly, and another few days or so, and the CA would set out for the best guild hall ever built. The blond took a deep breath and turned a corner. The twentieth floor looked great, it was quite a bright floor with a nice amount of sunshine. It was set in tiers, which was strange, but perhaps it was for a new tier coming up. Is tier three out, or is next floor tier three? Doesn't affect me really. Twelve Levels still left to go, which is a long way from where the heck I am at. The blond sighed, and heard a small ding. It had appeared that something was posted to the message board. Quickly moving into it, Jonathan read silently and carefully. Another boss eh? I can surely do that. Probably not that strong, but probably stronger than The Christmas boss. I have improved a bit since then, so lets go. The blond moved over to the teleport area. 

As Jonathan stepped off the teleport gate, he quickly scanned his surroundings and noticed that a commotion had stirred up. Everyone was walking around, talking and pointing North to a small group of people. A few even pointed him, but he shrugged it off. A lot of Aincrad would know who he was or had heard of him. Jonathan moved to the small group and noticed a few different people. A boy from the Christmas Boss, Zandra, and Ariel who was doing her own thing. She had appeared to have changed though, a bit of a different look in her eye, but it was not important to go nosing around at the moment.He seen a few other like Hikoru. Finally, he looked to the gruff man in the red white armor. He was obviously from the KoB, but not Macradon and Hirru like Jonathan had recently met. Neverless, he believed he had seen this man before. Where have I seen this guy? I know I have somewhere. Not in the boss fights.... 

The blond slowly stepped forward and smiled to the man. He looked like the leader of this raid for the event boss. He needed to introduce himself to the man, and tell him what he was good at and here for. The blond began to speak to Mack saying, "Hello there. I am Jonathan, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants. If Calrex does not show, then I am perfectly capable of tanking for the vanguard, or even better, the lower leveled members of this raid." The blond extended his arm to shake it, and as he did, Jonathan gave him a short smile and walked away. He needed to prepare himself. He scrolled through his inventory, finding his two battle ready equipment. They were usually for soloing purposes only. He found his sword, armor, and shield and clicked to equip them. Within a second, a teal light engulfed the blond. As the light faded, people around him would see a figure encased in silver and gold armor. He had heard on many occasions that it held a resemblance to Calrex's armor. On his side laid his curved blade, Dying light, and finally his master piece. The Ascendant's Protector. A large silver kite shield, with the Sun emblem of the Celestial Ascendant's. He was prepared. He felt like sending a message to Itzal and the others, but they probably alredy knew about the boss, whether they decided to show up was up to them. As a tank it was his duty. 

Spoiler

Morgenstern- Seraph Guardian, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants

Level - 38

• Health: 760/760
  • Energy - 76/76
  • Damage - 10 (3 (skill) + 6 (weapon) + 1 (base))
  • Mitigation - 116 (12 (HA rank) + 54 (armor)) + 50 (Shield)
  • Regeneration - 36 (Shield)
  • Battle Healing - 30
  • Def. Paralyze- 1 (Removes one enemy turn after being hit on a roll of 9-10)

Equipped Items:

• Dying Light | T2 Perfect OH Curved Sword | 6 DMG
  • Ascendant's Protector | T2 Perfect Shield | 2 Regeneration, 1 Def. Paralyze
  • Guardian Of Light | T2 Perfect Heavy Armor | 54 MIT

At the ready:

• Clockwork Angel | T1 Perfect Pendant | +3 ACC
  • Heaven's Jacket | T1 Perfect Light Armor | +3 LD
  •  Healing Potion | T1 Rare Healing Potion | +80 HP
  • Healing Potion | T1 Rare Healing Potion | +80 HP

Skills:

• One-handed Curved Sword (Rank 3)
  • Heavy Armor (Rank 3)
  • Block (Rank 5 [GRANDMASTERED!]) +50 Mit
  • Battle Healing (Rank 3)
  • Howl
  • Survival (No ranks)
  • Meditation ( Rank 0)

Mods:

• None yet Sadly..... 

Upon hearing that there was an event going on, Itzal knew he just couldn't miss out.  The experience would definitely be worth it.  Unfortunately all he had on him at the time was two safeguard potions and the matriarch's stinger.  He doubted the stinger would do anything whatsoever for him so he didn't bother with it.  However he'd use the safeguard as this was an event boss.  He wasn't sure how many would be there when he arrived but he knew he couldn't miss out.  When he did arrive however, his eyes widened at the amount of players here.  Wow he thought.  Seeing players ranging from powerful, to weak, there were all sorts.  Some he recognized and some he did not.  Velnia sat on Itzal's shoulder as he drank the safeguard potion, her tail twitching as she wanted to greet the new players but didn't have time to do so.  Itzal saw Jonathan and walked over, smiling.  "Hey Jonathan!  How've you been doing lately?"  He noticed the red haired man and smiled to him as he offered a handshake.  "And hello sir.  My name's Itzal, nice to meet you.  This here's Velnia," he said pointing to the dragon.  Velnia stared at Mack with her red eyes and blinked, cocking her head to the side.

@Morgenstern@Mack

Potion used:  Safeguard  (-1 safeguard, 1 left)

Note:  Niger Natio, Itzal's armor's description, is in journal

Spoiler

Stats

Level 48

HP:  960/960
EN:  96/96
Dmg:  10
MIT:  3
Recovery:  1 on rolls of 10+ CD
Bleed:  activated on rolls of 8+ BD

Skills

Rank 5 OHSS +5 dmg
Rank 1 LA +3 MIT
Rank 1 Meditation

Equipment

Niger Natio +3 evasion (image in journal)
Ascendants Rosario +2 bleed +1 dmg
Beauty Incarnated  +3 accuracy

Edited by Itzal

Birdie wandered the city of Urbus, her familiar Frost Phoenix hovering close by. "These boss fights have been showing up a lot recently." In her search for the point at which all participating players would gather, she checked the message once again. "Not that I'm complaining, the experience points are welcome and all, I'm just.. I don't know, scared for the lower level players entering that aren't even able to defend themselves yet." She caught a glimpse of Glacia's beaked head turning towards her, as if out of confusion. "I know, I know, I'm sure the Vice Commander of the Knights wouldn't let anyone die, he's probably got plenty of tanks for each party. It's just..." she sighed. "Never mind."

Birdie approached the northern gates and spotted a group of players, many of whom she hadn't met before. "Ah, that's the place. I don't think he's here though..." Glacia swooped in and perched upon Birdie's shoulder, causing a smile to lift her cheeks. Venturing closer towards the gate, she decided to lay low and stood out out of the way of others, awaiting an announcement from the organiser.

Spoiler

Birdie

Level 29

580 HP
58 EN
12 Damage
57 Mitigation
3 Accuracy
1 Evasion

Skills

Rank 5 - Rapier
Rank 2 - Search and Detect
Rank 1- Gatherer
Rank 1 - Light Armour
Rank 1 - Two-Handed Straight Sword

(Extra skills)

Concentration
Survival

Equipment

Winterthorn: +6 Damage
Scouting Garbs: +36 Mitigation, +1 Evasion
Precision Stone: +3 Accuracy
Glacia (Familiar): +18 Mitigation

Battle ready:

2x Diamondskin Potion (Safeguard - T1)

Buffs:

Safeguard

Edited by Birdie

Another event that was on the second floor this time, something for him to reap the rewards of and prosper. What more? the fact that he actually had some use in this boss fight this time, meaning that he was able to provide some assistance in the damage area. Sure, it might look like a small amount compared to the usual amount that is being used in the frontlines, but this was going to help him grow even more as a player as the game continues on. "Hey there everyone. The name's Sey. A pleasure to meet you all." The snow-haired player would announce to the groups as he would then place his hands in his pockets, letting his coat wave behind him lazily as he watched the scene with his eyes only half-closed to give off the calm and collected vibe that he usually did whenever he was with a group of strangers. Of course, there were exceptions to this as well, Hydra, Itzal, Jonathan to pick a few names, though there were other familiar faces as well. For the passing time, he would take out his book of skills for the game from his inventory and begin to refresh his mind on what he could do for the upcoming battle with the skills that he currently had. He loved to stay informed.

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 31 l 12 Dmg l 30 Mit l 3 CC l 62 Energy l 620 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 2) - +6 Dmg

-Memorilia Armor (Tier 1) - +27 Mit

-Memorilia T - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 CC

Battle Ready Inventory

-2 Rare T1 Health potions

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 2)

-First Aid: (Rank 3)
-Heavy Armor: (Rank 1)

-Concentration

-Survival

Buffs

None

Edited by Sey

Another boss fight… Only a few weeks had passed since the Rudolph battle and although it seemed like they wouldn't be getting much of a break, it was probably for the best. The fact of the matter was that events like these were necessary to keep everyone in top condition. Seul was among the players this time as well, toting along his usual equipment to the edge of Urbus on the second floor. He was expecting a good turn out since there were already several people gathered at the rendezvous point, but didn't take the opportunity to approach any of them. What he really needed right now was to prepare.

The last time he actually used buffs was at the Malethis fight, but he wasn’t going to take any chances this time around so he took out and used the potions he bought from Rain. Now it was just a matter of getting the show on the road.

[Consumed/Applied: Guardian's Tonic, Major Damage Potion I, and Scourge of Nerius]

Spoiler

Stats

Level 47

955 HP

94 Energy

16/24 Base Damage

84 Mitigation

24 Holy Blessing

16 Flame Aura

10 Battle Healing

2 Recovery  

6 Picking

1 Search & Detect

Taunt Active

Equipment

Maiden's Kiss.......... // +2 Damage | +8 Holy Damage

Regret................. // +24 Holy Blessing | +2 Recovery

Manticore Mask.........  // +Taunt | +18 Flame Aura (Def) | +16 Flame Aura (Off) | +18 Mit

Skills (7/7 Slots)

Two-Handed Straight Sword.| Rank 5

Picking...................| Rank 4

Light Armor...............| Rank 3

Search & Detect...........| Rank 1

Battle Healing............| Rank 1

Howl......................| No Ranks

Parry.....................| No Ranks

Extra Skills

Providence(Protector).....| Rank 2

Meditation................| Rank 0

Concentration.............| No Ranks

Survival..................| No Ranks

Skill Mods

Athletics

Dismantling

THSS Ferocity (Rank 5)

Justified Riposte

Buffs

+Safeguard...............| Guardian's Tonic (Safeguard Potion)

+3 Damage................| Major Damage Potion I (Damage Potion)

+2 Damage................| Scourge of Nerius (Flaming Weapon Potion)

Inventory

1. Woodland Armor - 2 Charges Left
  2. Basic Teleport Crystal - x1
  3. Banner of Support - 3 Charges Left
  4. Generic Armor MK.9 (+3 Evasion)
  5. Lucky Coin (+3 LD)

Edited by Seul

OOC: @Zandra, @Sey, and @Birdie don't forget to get your stats for this thread inserted into your posts. Failure to have stats posted will result in being dropped from the thread. Not getting on anyone, just a friendly reminder. Also, a reminder to everyone... put your CHARACTER LEVEL in your stats as well. Nerius has a LEVEL-BASED damage table, ie the Damage he inflicts is based on your Character's Level, lower levels take less damage from his attacks. This is part of what has been done to make this fight challenging to everyone while still preventing some Level 10 Player from being One Hit Quit by Nerius.

Chewie was amusing himself in the gateway as players began to arrive for whatever it was that his colossal master was here for. To the bear's way of thinking all these players had been summoned for the purpose of feeding him, showering him with affection, feeding him some more, generally oohing and ahing over how wonderful he was, and, naturally, feeding him just a little bit more. At the sound of Zandra's voice, which was quite familiar to the bear cub, Chewie's head whipped around and his chocolate eyes went wide. Zandra was usually good for a snack, sometimes a really big one. Bellowing a bearish greeting, the grizzly cub high-tailed it in her direction. Once he was close enough to where Zandra was seated Chewie took a flying leap and landed squarely in Zandra's lap, before flopping heavily onto his back across her legs and greedily opening his mouth for a treat.

"Mack is fine," the hulking axe-man rumbled in response to Zandra, his storm grey eyes darting to the axe she was now hefting. "Finally came to your senses and went with a two-handed axe," the Vice Commander continued, nodding to Ariel as she seated herself next to Zandra and more players began to filter in.

Mack arched a ginger eyebrow, curiously, at Hydra when the artisan made his way into the gathering. Of course, given that he had likely crafted a fair number of special items just for this event it was hardly a surprise to see him here. What was surprising was the orange cursor above his head as he wandered just outside the boundaries of Urbus' safe zone, being banished from the town itself because of the color of his cursor. "If you still have that last hit bonus from Lyrica you might consider sharing that weapon with a lower-level player that uses a one handed spear unless your goal is to level it up."

Mack's attention was next taken up by a member of the Celestial Ascendants, a guild with which the red-headed man was unfamiliar. This would be a good chance to see what they were made of, he supposed. "Mack, Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath," the soldier answered, shaking the offered hand. "Grouping works a little different for this fight, six is the max party size instead of four. We'll have to space tanks evenly throughout the groups for the greatest protection, I do not intend to lose any players in this raid and the Knights will be leading from the Vanguard, by example. However, I will remember that you're a tank and it is likely that you will be tasked with group leadership as well, given that you're also a high ranking guild member in your own right."

Yamato appeared in the portal plaza of the second floor city of Urbus, with his axe and shield slung over his back. Moving out of the way of any other players that might be using the portal the Irishman swung his head around, scanning with his ice blue eyes before setting off in the direction of the northern gate. Having taken part in some of these event raids previously he had a pretty good rough idea of where he needed to go and, sure enough, it wasn't a great challenge to spot the gathering of players in the northern gate that were gearing up for the raid.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 11
HP - 220 (220 Base)
Energy - 22
5 Base Damage (2(skill)+2(weapon)+1(base)) = 5
26 Mitigation (5 Block + 3 Skill + 18 Armor)
+1 Heavy Momentum
+1 Accuracy
+14 Thorns

Equipped Items:
Heart of the Forest | T1 Perfect 1H Axe | +2 Damage, +1 Accuracy
Rhino Hide | T1 Perfect HA | +18 MIT, +1 Heavy Momentum
Bramble Patch | T1 Rare Shield | +18 Thorns

Battle Ready Inventory:
(1) Anneal Blade

Skills: 
Heavy Armor | 1 Ranks
Block | 1 Ranks
Concentration | Rank N/A
1H Axe | 2 Ranks
Survival | Rank N/A

Mods:
None

Dominion roamed the various beginning floors of Aircrad more frequently now, which to his delight was actually quite fun. Dominion had realized that the previous boss event was extremely hard, as he didn't even try to attack that strange dead boss. Now, from wandering from tavern to tavern, he arrived on the second floor, near a city/town he could not recalled the name of. Dominion was walking towards the tavern to check out there options for tea when he overheard something conversing about an event battle. Dominion was intrigued by the sound of another event battle, and he was quite ready to see his own improvement in combat with other players. He decided to go just out of the boundaries and at least check it out. He first equipped his fist gear and armor, and then proceeded to walk out of the city. As he left, he saw a very familiar face, the one of the Ginger Blacksmith. "Hey Mack, is this the place for the event battle? If so, count me in." Dominion noticed another player he hadn't expected to see, with his red marker above his username. "Hydra, are you also here for the event battle?", Dominion asked the bodyguard spear-man, who seemed to always hide in the shadows.

Spoiler

Level 14

280 HP

28 energy

3 MIT

3 EVA (From Monkey King Armor)

2 Dmg (plus 1 from Spirit Monkeys)

1 Bleed (from Spirit Monkeys)

1 Paralyze (from Spirit Monkeys)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank 1:Light Armor

Rank 2:Battle Healing

Rank 2: First Aid

Edited by Dominion

While the second floor wasn’t one of Magda’s favorites she didn’t really mind it much at all. When she first arrived she took several moments to orient herself before she set off. Urbus proved to be a intriguing city. She didn’t know if it was built right into a crater or if it was carved directly into  the land and honestly she figured the story behind it didn’t matter all that much. The red-haired giantess navigated her way through the city. If necessary she’d send her brother a quick message to ferret out his location but regardless she’d eventually find her way towards the Northern Gate.

She had a slight smirk that played across her lips as she walked forward. She was clad in the very gear her brother had given her to ensure her survival in this place. She was clad shoulder to foot in a set of titanium armor that had been dyed white. The armor’s trim had been dyed in red instead to mark her as a member of the Knights of the Blood Oath. Only her hands and face were left bare. Her shield and hammer were readied but not yet equipped since they were in a safe zone. Her cloak that was draped across her shoulders and fluttered behind her as she walked also marked her as belonging to the Knights.

While her lips contorted in a grin there was a slight hint of wariness concealed within her crimson eyes. Normally Mack took measures to ensure she was safe so there was an inherent concern he’d tell her to stay behind. However, she knew that shouldn’t be the case here. That concern fled from her visage when she turned and looked at Mack’s familiar. She smiled warmly at the little bear and stepped forward. “Yo,” she said in greeting. She wasn’t one for the more formal way of greeting and preferred a much more relaxed approach to things.

Stats in Spoiler

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 12
HP - 240
Energy - 24
4 Base Damage (1(skill)+2(weapon)+1(base)) = 4
35 Mitigation (8 Skill + 27 Armor)
+9 Regeneration
+1 Accuracy

Equipped Items:
Titanium Hide | T1 Perfect HA | +18 Mit, +9 Regen
Price of the Blood Oath | T1 Perfect Shield | +9 MIT, +14 Thorns
Blood Rage | T1 Perfect 1H Warhammer | +2 Dmg, +1 Acc

Battle Ready Inventory:
Greater Elixir, Greater Elixir, Greater Health Potion I, Greater Health Potion I,  Guardians Tonic

Skills: 
Heavy Armor | 1 Rank
Concentration | Rank N/A
1H WarHammer | 1 Ranks
Block | 1 Rank
Howl | Max/NA

Edited by Magda

Beatbox had traveled backwards to floor 2, in which he had heard a new boss had materialized within it, he had heard plenty of players going around the town talking about it, and that players were already there... even the return of the old Knights of the Blood Vice Commander Mack... Beatbox was intrigued and decided to head there and participate if it means being on the nice side of those higher in power of him. He had eventually found the group and found the man the legend @Mack. He gave him a polite bow as he placed a hand over his heart and said "It's a pleasure to be in front of you Knights of the Blood Mack, I hope you have had a good time away from everyone, the name's Beatbox." he straightened himself back up and gave him a smile before heading to a tree and leaning up against it waiting for the battle to begin.

Spoiler

Beatbox - the Aer Solider :

-----

Stats:

Level: 42 - HP: 855 - EN: 84

DMG: 14

ACC: 4

EVA: 3

MIT: 66

-----

Skills:

One Handed Straight Sword - Rank 5

• Ferocity - Rank 5
  • Precision

Light Armor - Rank 3

• Athletics

Concentration

Survival

Martial Arts - Rank 2

Familiar Mastery: Fighter - Rank 3

-----

Equipped:

The Silver Crescent MK. 1 (Tier 2) - Accuracy / Accuracy / Accuracy

Blastia's Core (Tier 2) - Mitigation / Mitigation / Evasion

Blastia's Wind (Tier 2) - Mitigation / Evasion / Evasion

Row stopped in front of the message board reading the note about the boss which spawned on the second floor. The note stated all was welcome but that did not mean it was safe. She was not a frontier fighter as of now but she knew one day she would be standing up there with the rest of the player base. No, her spot would be at the very front not only to protect those behind her but to be the first to spot treasure. Treasure hunters feared no danger nor challenge as long as there was something worth the troubles. The question now though was is their something worth the trouble. This would be her first floor boss since she missed the Christmas event. Unable to make a decision, she shouted as loud as she could and marched back to her shop. She could not be afraid. She had to at least try. She summoned a teleport crystal. If worst came to worst, she could just portal out like a coward. After packing her gear she made her way to the meeting spot for the players. It became very obvious when she saw all the high levels gather in one place. "Hello... is this the meeting place for the floor 2 boss?"

Spoiler

Level: 5
Energy: 10
HP
: 100
Equipped Items:  Silver Fang(OHA: +2 Acc +1Bleed), Deflective Gauntlets (Gauntlets - +27 Mit.), Embargo (Shield: +2 Thorn, +1 Paralyze)
At Ready Items:  1 Teleportation Crystals, (Dimensional Pouch & Dimensional Backpack)

Skills:
Battle Healing - 1 Rk. (Recovers 5 health a turn while in combat)
Search and Detect - 1 Rk +1LD

Damage Rating: 1 (1 Base)
Damage Mitigation: 27 (27 Armor Enhancement)

Edited by Row

"It's been awhile, Urbus," says the wanderer as he stepped out of the portal. It's been awhile since the wanderer had last stepped foot on this floor. He was normally busy in shop on the 4th floor. Well, that was the case until he disappeared from the face of Aicrad. Recently however, he's managed to come out of hiding and has since then tried to reconnect with the community once more. While he was tending to his shop, the wanderer spots an announcement for a hidden boss on the 2nd floor. The last time the wanderer ever bothered to join one of these things, people died. And I don't mean just 1 person dying. There were a couple. (OOC: Is the Asteros death still count? idr)

Still, wanting to reconnect with the people once more, the wanderer made an attempt to join up with the event and see what happens. As he heads towards the norther gate of Urbus, the wanderer quickly spots, the red-maned goliath that was once his guild vice-commander, Mack. The wanderer was taken aback at thirst. He had thought that he died, or something along those line.Eyes wide open, the wanderer inched closer to the fairly sized group that seemed to be amassing around the ginger giant. He was hesitant to get closer. He hasn't seen Mack in ages and him appearing like that as if he never disappeared caught him off guard.

He took a deep breathe in, then out. He twists his neck a bit to stretch it. Then he forces himself forward. "It's now or never right? I heard the rewards for this event is good. Best take advantage of it." He says to himself as he finally reaches the crowd. Looking around, there were a few familiar faces, and some he vaguely remembers. The rest were all new to him. He flicks his fingers in the air, and takes out a sign that says "Fire Weapon Potions Available here." He had made a couple ahead of time when he heard about the event. The ingredients were right there, all the wanderer had to do was make them.

Spoiler

Rain
Level 31
HP (670/670)
Energy (62/62)
DMG 19 (20)
MIT 45
ACC 4
EVA 2

Breakdown
HP  [Base 620 + Potion 50]
DMG [Base 3 + Skill 5 + Weapon 6 + Potion 3 + Event Potion 2] (+1 Charge)
MIT [Base 0 + Armor 18 + Potion 27]
ACC [Ring 3 + Precision 1]
EVA [Armor 2]

Consumed
Major Damage Potion I [+3 Damage]
Major Mitigation Potion I [+27 Mitigation]
Scourge of Nerius [+2 Flaming Weapon]
Guardian's Tonic [Safeguard]
Over Life I [+50 Overhealth]

Gear
Wanderer's Light (T2 Perfect 2 Handed Assault Spear)[+6 Damage]
Ring of Accuracy (T2 Perfect Ring)[+3 Accuracy]
Archangel's Regalia X (T2 Perfect Light Armor)[+2 Evasion, +18 Mitigation]
Healer's Amulet (Event Item) [7
5% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage]

Battle Ready
Teleport Crystal
Major Life Crystal I [+120 HP] x2

Greater Life Crystal I [+80 HP] x5
Greater Elixir [Antidote 2] x5
Mass Life Crystal I [+45 Mass Life] x1

Skills
Two-Handed Assault Spear Rank 5
 » Precision
Search and Detect Rank 3
 » Reveal
Charge Rank 1
Disguise
Survival

Edited by Rain

Evander nodded as he read the message board in Urbus. Interesting. There was going to be another community boss effort, huh? Well, he may as well join in on the fun. He looked closer at the message. Perfect, it was on this floor! He didn't even have to go anywhere too far away. Let's see, the meeting place was going to be at the north gate, and was being organized by the Knights of the Blood Oath. Though he knew near to nothing about the various guilds trying to clear Aincrad and guild-related things in general, even he had heard about them. They were one of the largest guilds in the game, headed by a man named, er Heathcliff? That name sounded about right. Evander turned away from the board, and began walking towards the north gate. If this boss had popped up on the lower floors, it probably wasn't too horribly difficult. He had good chances of surviving, at least. Ahead, he saw the north gate, and a small crowd of players around it. Evander stood on the fringes of the crowd. This was the group he'd be working with, huh? He noticed several players that looked pretty high-leveled, with their fancy equipment. There was some sort of bear wandering around, likely a familiar, and some lower-leveled players too. Quite an eclectic mix. Well, he supposed he would just wait around here, until the event started.

Spoiler

Combat Stats:
Level - 15
HP - 300
Energy - 30
5 Base Damage (3(skill)+1(weapon)+1(base)) = 5
12 Mitigation (3 Skill + 9 Armor)

Equipped Items:
Anneal Blade | T1 Uncommon One Handed Straight Sword | +1 Damage
Brown Cloak | T1 Rare LA | +9 MIT, +7 thorns

Battle Ready Inventory:
(3) HP Recovery Crystals (T1, Heals 40 HP)
(1) Matriarch's Stinger (+1 DMG for a thread)

Skills: 

One Handed Straight Sword | 3 Ranks (+3 DMG)
Light Armor | 1 Rank (+3 MIT)