[PP-F1] To Save a Life [Yui, Yua and Aereth][Complete]

Yesterday, Aereth finally got his tier two blade. This made his equipment for tier two complete, and he was ready to return to the hideout of the group of red players that he found some weeks ago in the dense forests of the third floor. He wore his Nightingale armor and his new blade, the Sin of Valor was strapped on his back. A couple of minutes ago he reached the hidden cave thanks to the mark on the map he set when he first discovered it. “Finally, now lets see if somebody is coming along…” he thought as he hid himself in the dense tree crowns, where nobody could see him thanks to his dark armor…

Switching POV Shady Players

“Today is finally the day.” A player thought as he walked towards the said cave. “Today I finally get my initiation. I’ve waited long enough for them to accept me as a full member…” The name of this player was Vaekon. He had a green cursor, was level 13 (260HP) and wore the standard armor from the quest <<Worn out Welcome>> (+9MIT). He was also had a two handed sword strapped on his back. (36DMG per attack).
As he finally reached the cave and entered it he saw the player Trywen, his teacher and mentor. This certain player also had a green cursor, was level 24 (480HP) and wore a perfect heavy armor set with 27 MIT and a two handed assault spear (60DMG per attack) was leaning beside him. “Aaaah. You finally arrived.” Tyrwen said to his student. “Today you will finally become a part of our guild.” “That’s good to hear. I’ve waited long enough for this.” Vaekon answered, to which Trywen chuckled. “I’m glad to see that you’re so motivated. So let’s come to the point. The council decided to let you join the assault team of the guild. This means, you will be actively killing and looting other player’s inventories.” As Tyrwen said this some wicked smile formed itself on Vaekon’s face. “For today you will be getting the orange cursor, and I’ll walk you through the process of how we are doing this kind of thing here…” After that Trywen explained to Vaekon how the procedure works. Teams consisted mostly of a green player, the so to say scout team, and one or more red players, the so called assault team. The green player would have the task of getting the victims out of the safe zones, where the assault team were ambushing them. Stealing their items and Col and killing them off. But like Trywen said, today he needed to get his first kill, so Trywen would get one victim out of the safe zone where Vaekon would kill them for good…
After he finished the explaining, they both left the cave and made their way to the teleport gate, where they teleported to the first floor.

Switching POV Aereth

Aereth only saw how at first a green player entering the cave, and after a couple of minutes said player left the cave again in company of another green player. "That one must have been there before I arrived..." Hethought and immediately started to trail them, hidden of course.
As they reached the teleport gate and teleported to the first floor, Aereth waited a couple of moments, changed his armor to his standard cloth armor, and also teleported to the town of beginnings…

Aereth enters thread with these stats and equipment:

Spoiler

Level: 26
HP 520
EN: 52
Damage: 17=1Base + 4OHSS + 6Weapon + 6FM:Fighter
EVA: 3
MIT: 0
ACC: 3

Equipped:
Sin of Valor, Nightingale, Dexterous Intent

Ready:
Perfect T2 DMG Potion, Goldcrest MK.2, Discovery Ring

@Yua, @Yui

Edited by Aereth

Twas the first floor, it seemed to be the only spot that the twins had hung out as of late due to their weak level perhaps one of these outings they would actually manage to obtain materials without the fear of a wolf attack of player killers. Thankfully only the latter hadn't been a turn of events that they already encountered. Yui was terrified even with the stronger player who had been in their midst to protect them last time, that nagging thought that he wouldn't be here the next time they got into trouble. It began to play on her conscious the constantly protective gaze of Yua was not mistaken they were weak and easily killed if they paid no attention to the threats about them. I just want to know what is going on in your mind Yua, I could feel you shivering with me when we were surrounded by those wolves and there was nothing you could have done. We are just so pathetic I can't even understand why you keep attempting to go out and get stronger. For the longest time we just sat in the town playing pranks and listening to the local gossip till you finally said you were sick and tired of waiting around. The nearly rosy white hair of Yui was gently being twirled about as if wrapping up a tube of twine or thread.

"Y-yua can we just take the day off for this once, I'm sure that the materials will spawn again tomorrow before we even make it out." It was just the other day where they had been surrounded by wolves and saved by a man who had been a member of a guild called Celestial Ascendants. "Maybe we should call that man again, Itzal? What do you say sis?" As she spoke though she noted know change in the determination of her twin, Yua was stubborn and that little event only proved one thing they needed to become more independent. If it weren't for his intervention they would be another unknown name upon the Monument of Life. 

Alas, their was no use but we were going out and we still had no equipment, no weapon, no experience. "Oh please let this just resemble our boring days before the wolf attack." They finally emerged from their room in the Inn as she began to gaze upon the various people of the city. A gentle wave be offered to recent new comers from the upper floor upon the teleport platform. "Morning," she addressed the men as she now realized that Yua's speed had increased once again quickly racing off after her.

It was another day, already they had nearly squandered another weak and they still weren't any closer to obtaining their tier one gear or learning the martial arts skill that would assist them in delivering damage to those who would wish harm to them. Yua's fist was clenched tight as she continued to play back the other days events. There will be no more repeats we will get stronger and defend ourselves the next time disaster strikes. Yua cringed and slammed the front door open, life or death was not a game it was reality now as anything could snuff you out another player or some stupid mobs that you hadn't prepared yourself for. "Darn it!" She grumbled stomping forward her ears listening but not hearing anything of her twin sister as she was sick of this. Sick of this game, sick of being useless at protecting Yui. More materials weren't just going to fall out of the sky and land in their lap for the purchase of armor and weapons. "Come on Yui we are going to get 10 pieces of material today and finally become a useful member of this virtual community."

Yua's pace didn't slow, in fact it only hastened as she was now nearly walking at the speed of most peoples sprints as she glanced back into the forest where the most plentiful of resources tended to be. Various ore's and leather often spawned their and she wasn't going to miss out another day the frontliners hadn't gotten them anywhere and she was sick of waiting for them to finish off this game for the rest of them.

"What type of armor are we going for Yui can you tell me what it was?" She questioned her sister hoping she had learned to pay attention to the plans that they would be living by a build to fight off stronger opponents.

Aereth’s POV

He now looked like a simple low levelled player again. And now nobody would notice him in the crowd. The first floor was flooded with players all over again, and Aereth did his best not to lose the two players he was trailing, as well as keeping enough distance to them so that they wouldn’t notice that he was following them. Thankfully, Aereth had been scouting the on the first floor like crazy, so he knew where he could vanish from sight without losing them.

Trywen and Vaekon’s POV

They walked without talking through the streets of the first floor, until they finally reached the town gate that led them out of the town of beginnings, right into one of the many forests of the first floor. Soon after they entered the forest, they left the main road in order to set up their ambush and go through the plan once more.

Now you will wait here until I come back, and give you the sign to attack. I even have some special potions that remove the pain dampers temporarily, so this should be some serious fun.” Trywen said to his apprentice. “I understand, but don’t make me wait too long. I want to do it now….” Veakon answered in an almost demanding tone which made Trywen chuckle. “Patience my friend. I will be back as soon as I can just wait here and stay low, that’s an order.” He told his apprentice and made his leave

Aereth’s POV

As soon as they entered the forest, Aereth switched to his Nightingale armour, and used his knowledge about this forest to hide himself in the shadows of the trees. It really seemed that the two players payed almost no attention, since they still didn’t notice him trailing them.

As they reached the place where they set up the ambush Aereth listened to their conversation, frowned and knew that these players were up to nothing good. “So these potions again…” he thought. After hearing that Vaekon was ordered to stay at this place, and that Trywen would head back to town, Aereth immediately took off into the direction of the town gate, which he also reached in almost no time. He walked into a side ally and waited for Trywen to enter the town of beginnings once again. “He will most definitely enter the town by this gate again, since he would have to walk long to get to the next gate.

Some minutes later he indeed saw the man in bulky armor enter the town again. He seemed to be lost in thoughts, and bumped into a young girl (@Yua) about 18 to 20 years’ old…

Trywen’s POV

So I just need to find someone fitting for the show tod..” he thought, but got interrupted by bumping into a pink haired girl. Thanks to his bulky armor, the man didn’t lose his balance, but the girl was sent stumbling back a few steps, which resulted in falling down to the ground. “Seems like I’m lucky that I don’t have to search for long…” he thought.

I’m terribly sorry, milady. It seems like I was lost in thoughts, and didn’t see you there. Are you alright?” he said, while taking of his bulky gauntlets to offer the young lady a hand in order to help her getting back up. “Oh and, the name’s Trywen.” He added with guilty smile, showing on the outside that he regretted bumping into the young woman.

@Yua, @Yui

Edited by Aereth

Yua sighed as she continued to pull Yui along, "This isn't some sort of party remember last time with the wolves that was sheer dumb luck that we managed to survive because of help. Remember how terrified you were ... and i was. More then ever we have to watch our backs and worse trust only those that we have been working with in the past." As she spoke she glanced back now giving a gentle hug and kiss to Yui, her eyes no longer paying attention to the man who had managed to mostly sneak up on them and now plot out a small incident which knocked her off her feet. Yua gasped out as she now fell over catching herself on her elbows. An angry appearance taking over her features as she began to beckon his pardon.

The gentleman before them was already attempting to apologize, but that simply wasn't good enough in her eyes as that idiot ran into them as they just barely started off once again and could have left enough room to turn around. "What the heck is your problem mister bumping into us like that don't you have eyes in that dense skull of yours!" Edgy was an understatement as of late she had no wish but to keep up her guard and verbally bash anyone and everyone that encroached upon their position as no one good had ever been met that invaded one's personal space. His words were rather gentlemanly as she now frowned pulling herself back up to her feet as she slowly decided to pay him a little mutual respect.

"Sorry, I didn't realize that you were there either and whatever it's not that big of a deal mister Trywen just try not to go about knocking over sisters again ok?" The guilt on his lips seeming quite genuine as she looked back to Yui who was proud of her ability to partially cope with the situation.

"I know, I know Yua and you also fought off a bear with your teeth and pinky fingers just try and calm down I saw just how terrified you were and this is a huge risk for us continuously wandering out and about on our own." Yui's voice carried like a nightingale soft and rhythmic as she nearly tweeted out every syllable to her growling sibling. "I think that after we go searching today we should take a girl's night out. We'll eat somewhere fancy, bathe somewhere fancy and then sleep in one huge water bed I always wanted to do that before." After Yua slipped in for a hug and kiss Yui graciously accepted turning out her cheek and clutching her sister tightly as she hummed happily from this moment together. It wasn't every day that they managed to console one another quite so peacefully. Sadly the moment would pass as they now split apart only to watch as a man careened into her sis a hand clamping across her lips knowing full well that he could have just released her full wrath after all that subsiding.

Oh please, Yua we can just look over that little blunder of his and write him off with just a warning can't we? Please. Yui's eyes pierced shut as she started to hear the angry yelling sound out once again. An odd tone was given to the aggressive comment as if it was partially weak on the behalf of Yua. A smile creeping over her face as she realized that their talk had changed her for possibly the better. An apologize even accompanied her burst as Yua now turned and grabbed her sister's hand who happily took it giving him a gentle wave.

"Sorry, we hope you have good luck finding whatever you are looking for?"

Trywen was slightly surprised by the aggressive comment the young lady he ran into hissed at him. After all he wasn’t intending to smack her to the ground, he was merely lost in thoughts and didn’t pay as much attention to his surroundings as he should have. Unsure what to reply to that bold statement, he decided to stay silent until the girl got up again.

When she then apologized he rose his hands in front of him, and answered her. “No need to apologize. I smacked you to the ground, after all.” Just then he noticed the other girl, who was looking almost exactly like the one he bumped into. “Sisters, I assume…” he thought, as the other girl also apologized and wished him luck to whatever he may be looking for.”I’ll use the opportunity, and try to get them both out of safe zone… Vaekon will be surprised…” he thought. “Like I said, no need to apologize, I should have been paying more attention. I was just lost in thoughts and didn’t look where I was going. Actually… I was just about to go to the main square where the teleport gate is situated, to look for one or two players that could help me today. I need to gather some materials for my shop, but as you might see by my armor, I’m more specialized in combat, and thus struggle to find materials when I’m alone. So I have an offer for you. Would you possibly be so kind as to help me gather some materials for today? In return I can help you two getting some Col from mobs, since I have hate control skills, as well as a respectable amount of mitigation.” He said in a thoughtful and friendly tone. Then he turned to Yua and said with the same apologetic and guilty smile as before. “And after we’re finished with gathering and hunting, I’d also like to invite both of you for something to eat as a small apologize for bumping into you miss…?

@Yua, @Yui

Edited by Aereth

It was quite the offer, one that Yui no doubt would jump upon if she didn't either agree or put a stop to it given her own possible demands on the matter, "First I'm sure you can tell we aren't great gatherers either else we would actually have some equipment so if you wish for to help then you might as well look for some real scouts. If you are such desperate need of materials the last three times my sister and I have searched we have gathered a total of two or three materials over multiple days." Yua sighed, beside it was quite strange for a man capable of collecting enough col to pay for materials to be wandering about asking newbies for assistance unless he was really that stupid or uncaring of the col. "Else if you are attempting to woo us I beg you to carry on to some other girls unless you strange fantasies are related to twins I'm sure their are plenty of girls who will happily go home and bed you after a delicious meal." Everything about this gentleman was questionable in her eyes, perhaps her years of of watching form the sidelines made her suspicious of even the most genuine of men.

"I"m afraid we can't even spare the few materials that we have as we still are stuck with our starting equipment which means we will most likely never manage to reach our goal as martial arts experts so if you don't mind me and my sister must be on our way toward any location to find ourselves some materials." As she turned to rant about the possibility of being any use she imagined he would leave them alone unless Yui intervened. What is with people wandering up to us and asking us for help or to help? Is everyone obsessed with seeing double if they were they needn't ask I will just ground them for a few hours with my fist if that was the case.

Yui's eyes began to bounce back and forth as the strange male and her sister began to have a discussion that was borderline civil for Yua which was odd perhaps current events have changed her. "Oh please, you know all to well that men can't keep their hands off of twins. Two perfect girls at once what is not to dream about." She giggled now wrapping her arms about and squeezing tightly onto Yua who was quite discomforted by this. "Besides he offered to feed us something after out little excursion surely we could make a partial compromise he gets one third of all the materials that we gather as their are three of us and we intend to search up a storm today." A giddy smile and squeeze of Yua's chest caused Yui's sister to light up red as she now was stuck in place listening to the compromise that her sister was so stupidly deciding. There was no way they could spare any materials they found today let alone one third of them if they weren't even going to be able to collect one let alone three."Besides we need the protection out their as we have already had some issue dealing with some unsavory monsters and their back up it's always been the stranger like you who came to our rescue so might as well get the rescuing part done with."

Another giggle rolled off her tongue as she hopped over now causing them to join together in a giant group hug, "Now where are these mats you were talking about mister?"

When the girl that he bumped into tried to decline Trywen’s offer, he frowned inwardly. “Seems like I’ll have a hard time convincing them to get out of the city…”

He gave out a hearable sigh and admitted. “You know, I’m currently also doing a quest where I need to find some materials to complete said quest. After the quest I can keep the materials and get the experience. Which brings me up in level, as well as helps my shop. I’ve already done the whole fighting, but I somehow don’t seem to be able to find the needed mats… And real scouts are rare these days. But I think three pairs of eyes should be able to compensate the lack of a proper scout.” He then paused and said reluctantly. “I could add you two to that quest as well, and you’d even get some SP’s for it.” He answered Yua with a calm voice.

To the comment about him having some kind of twin fetish, he rose an eyebrow and was just about to say something in return as Yua started to turn around, but suddenly Yui turned the whole situation in his favour. When she then hopped over and joined them all together in a group hug, Trywen chuckled again. “Rest assured. I don’t have any ulterior motives like trying to bed the two of you… I just want to finish that stupid quest...” He really didn’t want to bed them, but he wasn’t sure what Vaekon had in mind. “Then the deal is settled. You get protection from the mobs, all the col, your fair share of the materials, a meal at the end of the day and some experience points in return for helping me find materials for me and my shop, as well as completing my quest.” After that he pointed into the general direction of the forest outside the town gates he just entered the town of beginnings. “The last time I was out searching for mats, I had at least a little bit of luck in this region of this floor.” With that the trio made their way out of the town of beginnings, but failed to notice the player that trailed them hidden in the shadows…

@Yua, @Yui

Yui held on with an iron grip, a noticeable grimace forming across her lips as she attempted to trudge forward with little success as she was still afraid for their safety and the points that her twin made were actually wise. A long groan followed by grunt brought along the information that he no doubt wanted, "Fine, but only if we get all the mats first so if we only get two then guess what we are keeping those two materials only if and when we found a third will you get you hands on any. Understood?" Her suggestion was less that and more a statement when it came to arguments and plans their was no way of defeating her suggestions. This was the way of the twins one would alleviate the tension the other would escalate as best as possible only to hope that the tension would cause the person to be flung out when it finally eased up ever so violently. "No lead the way to wherever these materials are I'm afraid we don't have much time as arguing here has cut into that time and we are on a strict schedule to attempt and reach the front lines as quickly as possible." Yua's arms now shook off her twin as she gripped Yui by the hand who seemed to be quite pleased with her work thus far.

We are going to have a long talk about who we end up going out with in the future as you know how I hate meeting new people next time you should just ask for Itzal or that shady fellow who helped me find you. She glared toward her twin each inflection of her eyelid over her pupil causing a different word to be said to her twin.

@Yui

It was a remarkable occurrence when Yui managed to win anything, although it was nothing short of shocking as she often one other things just not arguments about what the twins would do next. As the stranger cozy up beside them Yui gripped him by the shoulder and Yua as she imagined they would be skipping down a yellow brick road of sorts. Perhaps they would even see a wizard as that wasn't entirely out of the question in Sword Art Online. She happily held on before seeing how annoyed Yua was with this little plan merely causing her to giggle reluctantly knowing full well that she hadn't finished this. "Right, mister Tirone! Lead the way!" She stopped for a second and then winced attempting to recall exactly what his name was as she had already mistaken it as she normally was good with faces but she admittedly was terrible with the initial name mentioning. "It's not Tirone ... Triver?" She now began to hold her head attempting to recall as her sister merely rolled her eyes amused with the situation.

When Yua finally also agreed to come with him, his heart almost skipped a beat. “Finally. This one was a hard to convince, but fortunately the other one seems to be a little bit dumb..” he thought while he listened to Yua’s comment about that they would get the first two materials before he would get his part of the materials. “That’s fine. I intend to find more than three materials anyways, so this shouldn’t be a problem.” He answered calmly not to blow his cover. But as Yua said that they need to hurry because they want to reach the front lines as soon as possible, Trywen smiled at them and thought. “The two of you won’t reach anything after we’re finished today…” When Yua then glared at Yui, Trywen also chuckled with her at the behavior of her sister. “Alright, then let’s go. And the name’s Trywen.” He answered in a calm voice as they started to head into the forest.

After about 15 minutes of walking and searching for materials, they finally reached the place deep into the forest where Veakon was waiting for them. As soon as they entered the forest, Aereth’s heart started to beat faster and faster, and he got more nervous and worried about the two innocent players with each second. And still he had to follow them hidden and wait for his opportunity.

Vaekon was checking his inventory when he started to hear some voices, indicating that a group of players was nearing his spot. Dismissing his inventory, he instinctively hid himself and looked out who was coming to his location. When he saw Trywen finally come back with not one, but two players, he almost couldn’t hold back at jumping out of his hiding spot to attack them. But he was patient and waited for the sign of his superior.

“Seems like we finally reached the spot where I found the materials some days ago. I wonder if anybody else was already here.” Trywen said, the last part a little bit louder and clearer that the first. “That’s it! That’s it!” Veakon thought and left his hiding spot. He immediately materialized his two handed sword and tackled Yua so that she would fall backwards. After Yua fell down, he would impale the large sword just some inches away from her face into the ground and step on her chest in order to keep her from getting up again with his superior strength. “Hello sweetie. I hope you don’t have any other plans for today… Or rather the rest of your life… Since it won't last much longer than today...

Trywen was watching how the scene unfolded and was glad that Veakon didn’t forget the plan they worked out earlier. He then looked to Yui and wondered what the girl was thinking at the moment. Was she expecting that he would help them? Save them from the attacking player? If she thought that, she couldn’t be more wrong. He lifted his right hand, formed a fist and hit the poor girl directly into her face with just enough force to send her to the ground and not to lower her health points. While she was falling and trying to process what just happened, he quickly fetched a rope that he had at his battle ready slot and tied her up tightly. “You should have listened to your sister, stupid girl. Now both of you are going to pay for your stupidity.” He then stood up and walked over to Yua. “And for you, little bitch… I have something special.” He said in a malicious tone and fetched a small bottle filled with a black liquid from his inventory. After that he forcefully opened her mouth and poured the complete bottle into her mouth. “That’s a special potion that removes the pain dampers completely. Oh and don’t worry, you can scream as much as you like. Nobody will hear you here, since nobody even comes her anyways. No materials, no NPC’s. So it’s just the three of us…

And that’s where he was wrong. Aereth was hiding behind a nearby tree. “F*ck. I need to do something now! Otherwise those two girls will get killed. Think Aereth…. THINK goddamn it.” Aereth needed to come up with a plan, otherwise... No he wouldn't allow anybody to die if he could somehow avoid it. He just needed a plan...

@Yua, @Yui

• 2 weeks later...

Yua leered over toward the new party leader, in the corners of her mind she heard a dreary violinist playing as if it were a premonition of events about to occur. As she reached her hand over to grip onto Yui's she glanced back to Trywen. "Lead the way then I suppose," she sighed not totally fine with the thought of interacting with another stranger it seemed to be the way their events led. As he led them deeper into the forest though her gut began to churn uncomfortably from the situation. "Where on earth is this little gathering spot of yours it seems rather silly to come this far out on our own surely their are safer locations to gather ..." As she finished her  thoughts silently she gripped Yui's hand tighter realizing that this was indeed quite dangerous as she started to paste everything together. "T-this is," it wasn't to long before she screamed out  as she was tackled toward the ground her hand reaching up toward the man thrusting her fists up into his stomach  nervously as she watched Yui now reel backwards nervously her eyes shooting up to Trywen as her ideas were confirmed now wiggling about as she shouted to Yui. 

"Get out of here!" Yua commanded quite loudly toward her twin sister who was also trembling the memories of the wolves they had encountered seeping back into her memory as she thought about this. As she screamed she felt the potion being poured down her throat as she did nothing but drank it now wincing as she felt the ropes now biting into her flesh tears streaming down her cheek. "Run Yui now!" She cried out attempting to knee the man in the stomach but forcibly held in place as she began to shiver nervously realizing this was probably it for her. 

@Yui

Yui screeched out as her sister was tackled to the ground, nervously glancing back and forth between the man who had attacked her sister and Trywen. This couldn't have possibly been their life first threatened by wolves and saved now attacked by player killers that would shorten their time together. Why would people ever do this to another human being, tears matched her sister as she heard Yua shout for her to flee. At first she was frozen solid in her tracks, the first scream for escape from her twin being ignored till she heard her repeating her pleads. Not a moment after Yui sprinted away into the woods screaming as loudly as she could their was no hope for her that this would all end she just wanted to get someone to act as their savior in this time of crisis. "Please anyone help!" She yelled as she ran away not waiting for a moment as time wasn't on their side even if the man intended to mess around with her sister. She cringed realizing they should have done their thread to learn martial arts at the very least so they could attempt to defend themselves.

"Please anyone!" As she ran away she tripped over a tree trunk a little distance away from the pker's just so they would be out of sight of one another. It wasn't far before she to was caught and tied down crying as she screamed out for her sister.

@Aereth

Edited by Yui

The screams of the two sisters sounded like music in the ears of the two players. The attempt to flee was futile, since Trywen immediately dashed after her in order to tie her up as well. With both of the victims tied up they could finally start the main event.

Trywen grabbed Yui and carried her back to where Vaekon and Yua were. Throwing her into the dirt he walked back to Vaekon. “Now let’s see how tough that girl really is…” he said to his partner. After that Vaekon pulled back his fist. He was at a loss of words from the adrenalin rush he was feeling right now. For the first time since this death game started he would be able to actually hurt somebody.

Aereth cringed at the sight of the recent events. But now he finally had his opportunity. Trywen and Vaekon were only focused on Yua and had their backs turned to Yui. Big mistake. Aereth sneaked up to Yui, careful not to make any noise, and kneeled down to her. He put his forefinger in front of his mouth signalizing: “Be quiet under any circumstances.” Then he picked her up quietly and rested her over his shoulder. Again, careful not to make too much noise he walked away from Yua and the two PKers.

Aereth POV

Finally reaching a good distance, not to near and not too far away from Yua, Aereth finally put down Yui and cut the rope with his sword. He then removed his face mask and ordered to the frightened girl. “You need to listen to me now. And you will do exactly what I’m ordering to you. This is my familiar Fenrir. He will protect and guide you to my home.” He said, gesturing at his wolf that was now standing in front of the girl. He then opened his menu, sent Yui a party invite and changed the privacy settings of his shop, so that only party members could enter. “You need to trust me. There could be more of them coming I don’t know, so you need to run now! Run and don’t stop until you reach my shop! I will save your sister. I swear on my life that I will save her and bring her back to you.” Then he put on his mask again and turned around. “You got your orders Fenrir. Protect her until you reach the shop.” With that he opened his perfect T2 DMG potion drank it and sprinted back to the place where everything started.

Vaekon/Trywen POV

Both of them didn’t even notice how Aereth sneaked up on them and took away Yui… Just when Vaekon was about to strike he had a numb feeling in his abdominal region and when he looked at his health points, they were deep into the yellow. “W-What..” he mumbled finally realizing what happened. Aereth came back just in time to stop the attack. “Stop this madness NOW.” He shouted and took a protective stance in front of Yua. His own health points took also a dent from an attack of his partner…

Spoiler

ID# 76500 results:

Battle: 3+3 Hit
Damage: 23*8*1=184DMG

Trywen MOB: 9 Citical Hit
Damage: 61 DMG

ID# 76501 results:
Vaekon MOB: 1 Critical Miss

Aereth: 459/520 -61DMG from Trywen's attack <<45/52>> -8+1
Trywen: 480/480 HP,  60DMG, 27MIT
Vaekon: 85/260 -185HP from Aereth's attack, 36 DMG, 9MIT

@Yui, @Yua

Edited by Aereth

Yua grunted as she felt the man now force his fist deep into her gut, the girl curled up as she began to cry she had seen Yui get thrown to the ground and bound as they now focused upon her. Tears streamed down her cheek as she now tried to hide her face so Yui wouldn't see how weak she really was. The pain that had been long hidden from the twin now fleeting back to her as she cried. "L-let me go you monsters!" She yelled turning her face back toward where Yui had been her eyes widening as she realized even after all this she had escaped. As she curled up on the ground she cried and closed her eyes, at least I was able to save you Yui. She laughed and then curled up again bracing for the abuse that would undoubtedly follow. "I-Is that the best you got." The words spoken by the women were shaky at best as she now looked up her entire body shivering as she looked between the two awaiting for her inevitable end. Run Yui for me. A glare now directed to her captors as she just laid on the ground biting her lower lip to help alleviate the pain that he was causing with her own that she was forcing upon herself.

All that was in her plan was live long enough so that her bound sister would be able to escape this horrid place, stupid girl is far to trusting I just hope she goes back to someone who can protect her. Yua's eyes then clasped shut tightly in attempts to hold back her tears.

Yui mewled softly to herself as she watched her sister get punched in the stomach she then felt a hand reach about her pulling her away into the brush. She wanted to scream out louder, but she already saw the pker's and knew that it would help her to be loud about the new kidnapping. The twin glanced back toward Aereth as she continued to cry only to see him pulling her so far away that they could no longer be seen or heard at a low volume. A rescue? Yui hugged her hearing as he heard that he was going to return to her sister the girl's grasp weak as she tried to cope with the situation they had just been dragged into. As she heard him talk to Fenrir she squeaked nervously seeing the wolf, not her favorite animal since her last encounter as she just eyed it afraid that he would kill her just like it's brethren had wanted. Instead she stood up and wandered forward collapsing partially against the canine to keep herself up.

"P-please I-I need Yua save her." She sniffled now propping herself up partially with Fenrir to flee.

What do you want! Why do you interfere?“ Trywen spat out in Aereth’s direction who was now standing between the two PKers and Yua. Completely ignoring both of them he said to Yua. “Don’t worry I sent your sister to a safe house. And she’s not alone. My friend is protecting her on the way.” He told her without turning around and keeping his focus on the two players in front of him.

It was a tight two on one situation. Although Vaekon would die on the next hit they outnumbered Aereth at the moment. Capitalizing on that fact, both of them attacked simultaneously. Which made things even worse was the fact that Vaekon was going for Aereth and Trywen tried to attack Yua. “Not with me.” He said in a calm voice and dashed away to keep Yua out of harm’s way. Aereth had been working on his calmness while in battle. His teacher told him that emotions needed to be under complete control in combat since it was dangerous to get driven by them…

Aereth parried the axe from Trywen and Vaekon slashed at him one time. One damage marker was now on Aereth’s chest but nothing to worry about. He sent a kick to Trywen which mad him stumbling backwards. Using the gained time, he charged a sword art and aimed for Vaekon who was stuck in post motion delay after his attack. The sword connected with the virtual body and seconds after the attack Vaekon scattered into tiny little polygons…

Spoiler

ID# 76505 results:

Battle: 3+3 Hit
Damage: 23*5*1=115DMG

Trywen MOB: 3-3 Miss

ID# 76506 results:
Vaekon MOB: 9 Critical Hit
Damage: 37 DMG

Aereth: 422/520 -37HP from Vaekon's attack <<41/52>> -5+1
Trywen: 480/480 HP,  60DMG, 27MIT
Vaekon: 0/260 -104HP from Aereth's attack, 36 DMG, 9MIT DEAD

AERETH GETS RED CURSOR

@Yua

@Yui went to the safe house and thus will be skipped

Edited by Aereth

Yua whimpered out a pathetic noise as she waited for Trywen's partner to continue until the voice of the deceiver Trywen now was speaking angrily at a third party. Opening her eyes from the sight of a man in different armor was now before her. His voice having a calming affect as he spoke of Yui and how she was under his protective care. "She's safe?" As she struggled against her binds she gasped as she now felt the rope cutting off circulation to her limbs thanks to the potion. "Ahhh!" She shrieked now forcing her face into her knees knowing full well that they would enjoy the pained cries. I can't allow them to see me like this, I'm not just a weakling I'm going to train and force people to respect us upon the front line. Yui, I-I'm coming stay safe. Averting her gaze she groaned, now glancing up toward Aereth who had come to the rescue. I'm never strong enough to protect us, damn it. Why am I so pathetic I can't even protect my sister without the help of strangers. A roll took her to her back as she tried to wiggle away toward the brush in hopes to find something sharp to cut the ropes.