[Complete: SP:F7] Death in Vain: Final Chapter

She shifted her weight and continued moving along through the grass fields. Boar after boar thumped into her leg with no indication of bother her. Occasionaly she would lift her leg and boot one of them in the head as if kicking a can out of the way of her path. Jaken hurriedly moved along realizing that she no longer had an inventory except for what she was carrying. Then she stopped as she reached the Orange Player stairs to the next floor. Her violet eyes shifted and she knelt down towards her Familiar. She dropped her sword at her side and lifted the little imp up off his feet where she hugged him tightly, "M-m-master Opal!!" tighter she hugged him as he flailed his arms, "Even your love...is...terrifying!" he said unable to breath before he finally was set back down on the ground. 

"Jaken. You have been a good servant. But I now release you from your Life Debt owed to me. Where I am going, I will not be able to take you." she said. The familiar stood there, flat footed, mouth wide open and his eyes watering, "B-b-but Master Opal! We have so many more adventures to go through! We have floors to explore! Mobs to kill! Loot to collect! You can't simply just leave me here!" he said with a small fit. The familiar acted out of impulse and dropped his staff roaring towards her and slammed his small body into her knee and hugged it as tight as it could, "I wanna stay with you forever." 

Those words; 'forever.' She could only sweep away but a single tear that had formed. She was sound and resolved to go through with what she was going to do, but this was a bit too much even for her. The familiar stood there as she stood up and she shook her head, the violet strands covering her eyes, "No, Jaken. This is where we say good-bye." The creature picked up his staff and sighed also sweeping a tear from his yellow eye balls. Jaken was unsure of what was happening, but he watched as she lifted her hand and cruised through her menu. She had released him, and therefore his spirit and body slowly started to drift away into oblivion, "You were a great friend, Jaken. Perhaps in the future you will have a more honorable Master." Then she moved on and away. 

Edited by Opal

"To @Lawfer, my friend and former lover. You were a great man and I am glad we had spent as much time as we had. I will miss you as one of those who truly saw who I was and what I was capable of. Above else, just another person and not a character or an avatar. Should things have changed, I would have loved to meet you in the real world." The woman had said, climbing the tower to the next floor. She had several to go and the walk was going to be long. But she had words for each of her friends, although they could not hear her, they were words that needed to be lifted off her chest. 

"To my pal, @Grave. We could have been something special, you better take care of that lady friend of yours for as long as you can. Cherish those moments you have with her, make her feel like she is the world and make her feel protected when you hug and embrace her. Keep your fighting spirit and do not stray from the road ahead of you. You are a friend and a Knight, continue on." Her feet continued to move through the darkness of this odd spiraling world around her. 

Her friends roamed through her mind with each step she took, her face sullen and grief filled with each passing footnote of a stair she ascended to. Her eyes continued to stay on the trail ahead of her, but her mind was miles away from where she was. Who else was there to speak of, to say good-bye? There was probably a dozen of them, each important and helped craft who she is today. 

"So many of them will be left in this world to fight. Am I just seeking the easy way out? Would I ever really stand a chance against the Laughing Coffin? I never thought of myself as suicidal, but can I accomplish this? Can I survive?" 

"To the oaf that is @Mack, I wish I had got to know you a little less in my lifetime. But you are someone I am proud to have once called a friend and an ally. I hope you will do good things for the Knights of the Blood, and I hope you and your sisters stay safe through the rest of this world. There were times when I wished I had confined in you what I was planning to do, but I know you would have objected and scolded me. But I appreciate all the work you have done for me. To @Calrex, and to @Teayre, I'm know we had some ups and downs in our past but I believe you both to be good people. I know there is a light somewhere in that heart of yours, Teayre. You need to find it, be the woman you were destined to be. With me gone, you need to pick up the slack as the most infamous Katana Wielder. Calrex, I put you through so much grief and I am sorry. You have been a friend to the likes which is very hard to explain. And damn boy, you had a nice ass." Opal shook her head quickly, "No, no. Anyways, I hope you continue getting stronger. Don't turn to darkness. There is enough of that here, we need more light hearted warriors fighting in the Boss Raids. Your strength, ingenuity is a beacon for us all in Aincrad."

Opal continued her solemn march through the spiraling staircase of this tower. Her feet continued slowly as she was quickly going through all her thoughts of her previous friends. The people that looked out for her, the people that continued to think of her as someone special. No matter how much she hated them or how much she didn't want their thoughts, she knew it was the one thing keeping her moving even now. 

"Damn, this is some punishment. Now I kinda know what @Lowenthal went through when he was Orange. Even still...some harsh words were spoken from both of us. When I battle, I will scream my head off and make sure everyone in Laughing Coffin hears me for the both of us."

"To @Itzal, I know we had a rocky start but you are great kid. One worth mentioning in my thoughts as I travel this pathway to hell. I am sure you would be scolding me as well as I say I fight this battle alone, but more so I know you would understand. If I were there speaking to you, I would tell you to keep your chin up. Keep, your eyes sharp and continue on your path. Revenge comes at a cost, I know this more than anyone. But you are the perfect example of what Aincrad should be right now. Burn brightly..." 

As Opal shifted her leg, she smashed through the corridor and opened up to Floor Seven, the main floor Hideout of the current Laughing Coffin Guild. Her eyes reflected nothing but darkness in the mountainous world around her. This was her home for a long time, even now she considered this floor to be her home floor because of so much history she had with it. She stood there with her sword bobbing against her shoulder as she peered through the veil of unknown. She felt nervous, her palms tingled and her mouth was going dry. But she also felt the wind of calmness over her and that she would eventually have peace. There was not much else left to do. The words she had spoken from her heart had gone to those individuals who had crafted her. Her goodbyes had been sent. Those who were not mentioned, she continued to keep in her heart unknown how to talk to them any more than she had passed. 

But now was the time to get her game face on. With a deep inhale, she slowly exhaled and giving into a spiraling storm around her. Wicked winds had been produced around her as her hair shifted and began to whip back and forth as if she were in the middle of a storm. A dark miasma of purple energy began shift from the ground to which she stood as it began to spiral around her body cloaking her in a darkness as her violet eyes began to glow. Her serene and hopeful face soon gave way to something sinister and mean. She would have to lock away her heart felt emotions as she would begin to slaughter the higher ups of the Laughing Coffin guild and end them here and now. 

Equipment: Masamune +6 Dmg || Vambraces of Eternal Slumber [+54 Mit] || Ring of the Blood [+2 Acc, +1 Keen]

Skills:  || Disguise || Rnk 5: Katana: [+7 Dmg] ||  Rnk 2: Charge: [+2 Dmg] ** || Parry ||
Passive Skills: Survival: [+20 out of combat regen HP||  || Rnk 5: Sneak & Hide: [+11 Stealth- Base [10]]
Rnk 4: Search&Detect: [+4 LD] || Rnk 3: Battle Healing [30 HP] CD+6
Rnk 3: Light Armor [+12 Mit]
Mods: Surprise Attack || Reveal || Justified Riposte 

As the sun was starting to fade screams could be heard. Player after player began to vanish before the blade of the Masamune. She had lost count now, how many orange players she had killed already. She spared no one, if they were orange, then they were tagged to be drug into the ground. Her lifeless looking eyes were a blank and emotionless state. Her hands on the hilt of her blood stained blade, yet, there was no crimson fluid that covered it. She shouted out the name of Purge and Purify to show themselves. The Laughing Coffin Guild was being destroyed by her alone. Sensui whose ears had now heard the screams of his members rushed from his tent to see the devastation. The Queen of Black Ice herself had come to slaughter them all. With a snarl he got his men together and mustered his top killers. 

"You backstabbing little Bitch. You sure picked the wrong time to play your trump card. However, I did see this coming. I knew you were too soft to actually be in Laughing Coffin, but I kept you around. You know for what reasons. But you are destroying my legacy, Witch. This can not do. Purge, you are first." 

"Aye, Boss-man, but it would be quicker if both my brother and I took care of her," Purify had stated but the man simple shrugged his shoulders. He did not talk but the twin known as Purge had stepped forward toting his massive unique spear. With a snide grin he pointed the tip at Opal.

"You were someone I actually looked up to, but I knew you were different from the others. Too bad though, you killed so many of us, because you knew this would be the best time as most of are gathered here. You die tonight, Opal." 

"As do you," she said coldly. She lifted her sword and dissolved into the shadows with a quick movement of her foot. Purge glared through the darkness as he lost sight of her, he was no rogue nor could he detect her movements. He knew what was coming; The Sneak Attack.

Edited by Opal

Hot steel cut across the frame of Purge as his body was struck multiple times. The unique Spear in his hand shifted from one hand to the next as he could only feel the rush of the wind blow by him and the unfurling attacks of the dynamite strength of Opal's Masamune X. he growled as he took a knee and shifted his weight towards her using that long spear to help him back on his feet. He then started to chuckle as he stood, "Damn, you are as good as everyone says you are. But we are on the same footing here. You might be a little more experienced, but when it comes to player vs player, I am the Elite!" Patting off the dust from his gear he turned to his brother with that snarky grin the two shared. Opal was on her guard, she knew what the two were capable of and she could lose this fight rather easily. If she could just make it to Volcano and kill these two, that would be a major blow to the Laughing Coffin. If she could reach and kill Volcano, that would make things even better. But going up against Sensui, no one has ever fought him; he's a green player and yet he is much more dangerous because of that unknown factor. 

Opal flipped the blade over her elbow and glared at Purge as he smiled back at her, his spear dancing with a twirl in his hands as he struck out one hand and shifted his foot across the ground, "Now I will let you hear the Chorus of Thousand Souls released from my Jinzo."

Opals HP: 1200/1200
En: 106/120
Sword Art:  San Ge - 7x2 - (14 Energy) = 210 Dmg
Dmg: 14
Mit: 66

vs

Purge HP: 990/1200
En: 120/120
Sword Art:
Dmg: 20
Mit: 0

ID: 74472
BD: 7[+1 Dmg: Sneak Attack][Keen Activated]
CD: 1 [No BH]

Edited by Opal

Purge grunted as his feet quickly left the hard ground. Storming in like a locomotive, his spear ignited into a flash of green and blue as he impaled the air. Opal, who was quick on her feet, side stepped to the right bringing the massive long katana blade down towards the piercing instrument and deflecting the blow skywards. As Purge slammed the pole into the ground, he quickly shot his right hand out in an attempt to strike Opal. Yet again, her resilient fire that continued to burn within, stoked and brimmed as she swept the blade once more creating a spark of energy between the two before shifting and finding her feet on the ground once again after a brief moment of a back dash. 

"Purge! Quick fooling around, this is serious. Do you wanna die, Bro?" Out came a shout from the dimness of light as it echoed towards the two combatants. Opal turned her head towards the shout as did Purge as he kinda growled at his brother's jest. Of course this one no Laughing Matter at all, Purge knew all too well that he needed to finish this woman off. If he were to die, then his brother would most certainly have a difficult time in this game. The twin twisted his expression back at Opal, "You won't be so fast next time..." 

Opals HP: 1200/1200
En: 106/120
Sword Art:  

vs

Purge HP: 990/1200
En: 118/120
Sword Art:

Purges Roll ID: 74478
BD: 1 [Miss]

Edited by Opal

With Purge somewhat distracted by his brother, Opal shot out once more. Her black lips snarled as she came close to attacking and she swept her blade. Purple aura wrapped itself around the blade once more as <San Ge> was triggered from her repertoire of attacks. The glowing blade was like a purple bullet piercing the Orange Player. The slashes numbered his body one through seven as he was litterd with horizontal and vertical strikes. His body was pushed back, lifting his spear and unable to do much else from her blitz. The man continued to be stricken by her blows, he could feel the deathly blade sink into his mindset as he fumbled over a rock.

"Get up!" Opal roared, "I will not allow a rock to steal my glory!" She waited for the man to get back to his feet. Sensui's eyes glowed in the dim light as he examined her battle stances and her techniques, "Quite the ferocious kitten, isn't she Volcano?" the man said with a small simple smile over his face. Feeling a bit fatigued, he sat down on what appeared to be a Throne of some kind fit enough for a king. Even with the guild in disarray at the moment, Sensui seemed rather calm and collected about the whole thing. He looked to the brother, Purify and smiled simply once more, "Your brother could very well die this evening. It would be a shame to have to both kick the bucket. If he dies by her hands, I will kill you myself...Volcano. Get ready just in case." 

En: 93/120
Sword Art:   San Ge - 7x2 - (14 Energy) = 196 Dmg

vs

Purge HP: 794/1200
En: 118/120
Sword Art:

Opal's Roll ID: 74479
BD: 7+3 = Hit
CD: 6 [BH Procs; Full Health]

Edited by Opal

Purge gulped nervously over hearing the soft words coming from Sensui's lips. He looked back at Opal, never did he feel the fear that he was feeling now. There was resentment towards her and her ominous power. She was gifted, even a true killer such as himself had no place to be in this battle with her. But here he was. He could not look back, and he felt the impending disaster that now played as his eyes sought Opal's form. If he did not win this battle, not only would he die...but his brother's life would be considered forfeit as well. He felt his stomach churn as the spear in his hand felt like a ton of bricks. He spun the weapon around and took a deep breath before slowly exhaling outwards. 

His nervousness got the better of him when the wind rolled through the night, sending a chill down his spine. He gulped dryly as he heard the bones in Volcan's knuckles crack under the dead of the night. Those who were still alive within the guild had no fled for sanctuary. No matter what happened here, the Laughing Coffin would need to be rebuilt. So many lives were taken from Opal alone, but their numbers would swell again soon. 

With his nerves shot, once more he gathered his courage and broke through the heated night as he attempted to slay Opal. Her quick feet once more taking to the dirt as she drove her body towards him. He was surprised, he thought she would juke or perhaps straf to the other side of his attack. But his encumbering spear got only the air once more and he felt his body rock from the momentum as his swing was unsuccessful. He cursed lightly as he was turning around. 

En: 93/120
Sword Art:   Dmg: 14

vs

Purge HP: 794/1200
En: 117/120
Sword Art:

Purge's Roll ID: 74485
BD: 1
CD: --

Edited by Opal

Darkness of the richest purples came forth to secure itself as an aura around Opal's katana blade. The deep glow of the hue sang in the night as she released another torrential storm of slashes against the bedazzled Orange Player. Purge once more felt his body slapped with the harsh cuts of the bladed weapon as it cut through all his armor or lack thereof. Giving into more power than evasion or accuracy was perhaps not the best outcome for this fight. And he watched as his health continued to deteriorate with each crushing blow against Opal's Masamune.  Reeling from the onslaught, he felt he was backed up like a rat in a cage as he attempted to evade the attack. 

But there was little he could do. He was a fearsome player killer! Why the hell was this happening to him now? Was it guilt? Was it the unexplainable power that this woman emitted? Was it her resolve to mow through every single one of them till there was nothing but ash and dust left in her wake? He gripped his polearm and roared at the woman.

"Where are you getting all this power you damn traitor? You were one of us! Now you are attempting to slay your own family? Are you some daft psychotic bitch!?" Opal only stared forward into his eyes, a glare from those violet irises made the feeling in the pit of his stomach churn even more as he shifted his foot once more. He had to do something...the cold sweat he was getting now taking its toll on his consciousness.  

En: 80/120
Sword Art:   San Ge - 7x2 - (14 Energy) = 196 Dmg   

vs

Purge HP: 598/1200
En: 117/120
Sword Art:

Opals's Roll ID: 74488
BD: 6+2 = Hit [Keen Activated]
CD: 11

Edited by Opal

A horrible wind was gathering around Purge as his unique spear tip ignited into a pulsating flame. The silver tip began to glow a hot red aura as the wind was picking up quickly. He began laughing as he finally felt himself ready to strike, "No more holding it back! Time to die, Bitch!" With a roar of his voice, he broke the earth beneath his feet as he rushed towards her. Opal's eyes widened by the sight of the spear and the hot flame coming towards her. The blade was unquestionably quick, too quick for her eyes as she felt the four impending hits strike her abdomen only to see him vanish from sight. 

She looked all around him, how could he disappear like that? But he was had not fled, he was high above the air and he came crashing down once more, splitting her skull with a devastating single slam to her cranium. Opal felt the dizzy rush of her senses flee her body from the strike. The wounds over her chest had showed several dots from the encountered strikes, but he armor was able to eat some of the damage away from the attack. Shaking her head and getting her bearings. The woman's right hand skimmed across the surface of her blade, "So you finally woke up. Then let us end this soon, Purge!" 

Opals HP: 951/1200
En: 80/120
Sword Art: 

vs

Purge HP: 598/1200
En: 101/120
Sword Art: Dimension Stampede - 5x3 - (17 Energy)  =315-66= 249 Dmg

Purge's Roll ID: 74489
BD: 9 [+1 Dmg]

Edited by Opal

Even if Purge had landed his first strike against her, he was still no match for her. A green aura began to whip around her body as she momentarily felt the healing powers of her Battle Healing skill activate. Filling her HP slightly, it helped dissolve some of the power behind Purge's last attack and that made him mumble when he noticed she was healed slightly. Feeling rather angry over the ordeal, he slammed his pole into the ground and was able to bark something at the woman. But her feet were quickly crushing the blades of grass she she roared towards him once again. Lifting her blade and cutting down into his shoulder, the man fell over from the momentum of her lengthy blade. Those <San Ge> slashes rained down upon his body once again.

The orange streaks cleaving through his frame once more as his health bar took another lethal dose. Feeling the power behind each swing of her blade land upon him, his body was cradled into the earth. Dust and debris shifted from the wind kicking up dust as it settled the area where Opal leapt backwards to gain some distance. The strikes were no more relentless as last time, still confounded how she was able to strike him ever single time. He grimaced as he used his spear to dig himself out of his small self made grave. He smeared the sweat from his forehead across his sleeve as he situated himself once more. His eyes traveled towards his nervous brother and to the still calm and collected Sensui sipping lightly at his wine goblet of gold. 

Opals HP: 981/1200
En: 67/120
Sword Art:  San Ge - 7x2 - (14 Energy) = 196 Dmg  

vs

Purge HP: 402/1200
En: 101/120
Sword Art:

Opal's Roll ID: 74490
BD: 7+3 = Hit 
CD: 12 [BH: +30 HP]

Edited by Opal

Purge felt like his second wind was coming. He had been brutalized during this fight for the majority of it, but now he was getting his wind again as he spun his spear around and pointed it towards that woman; Opal. Her violet eyes flashed before him, but he was not gonna give up. With all that pressure mounted on him, he would strive to slay this Bitch. Giving off from the dusty earth beneath his feet, Purge vaulted forward with the power of a maelstrom at his back. Thrusting his spear four times into her belly before lifting off the ground and holding the momentum, before like a falling meteor he came crashing down to slam the blunt cylinder into the base of her skull. 

Opal felt the daze of the blow strike her cranium as she was jostled from the blow. Her feet giving way from the ground as she fell over, her eyes shut tight as she held her head from the uncomfortable landing. Grimacing, she shot a look at her HP bar and snarled once more. With the massive lengthy blade pointed down, she impaled the earth and stood up on her feet once more. Gathering a mouthful of spit, she shot the wad towards her left and smeared the dirt from her face as she retrieved her imprisoned blade. Forcing herself into stance, she would mark the next two rounds as her victory. That would at least assure the death of Purify as well if Sensui was going to keep his word.

Opals HP: 732/1200
En: 67/120
Sword Art:  

vs

Purge HP: 402/1200
En: 85/120
Sword Art:  Dimension Stampede - 5x3 - (17 Energy)  =315-66= 249 Dmg

Purge's Roll ID: 74534
BD: 6 = hit  
CD: -

Edited by Opal

A green aura began to mask her body once more healing her minor wounds from her Battle Healing skill. Although it was not a lot regained, it still gave a comfortable buffer from Purge's attacks. The orange dots over her belly began to clear up as she stood in her stance, but she would waste no more time. He was feeling confident and cocky again and that just would not do. With life in her feet she sprang into action. Hard ground met with her boots as she came in like a stampeding rhino. With a roar of her voice and the glow of her blade <San Ge> activated once more from her pool of ranked skills as she began to litter his body with familiar cross slashes. Each long sweep of her blade cut across him penetrating deep into his absent armored body and fully digging through his HP bar. He had now sharply fallen into the red, two more hits would finish him off and this battle of many would end. 

Volcano rolled his massive head from his neck as the joints in his body creaked from his thunderous cracks. She panted lightly from the attack, her body was also damaged but she would not survive too many blows from Volcano. If by some miracle she could finish him off, then go for Sensui...it was a bit too much to think right now. She still had to worry about Purge. 

Opals HP: 762/1200
En: 54/120
Sword Art:   San Ge - 7x2 - (14 Energy) = 196 Dmg

vs

Purge HP: 206/1200
En: 85/120
Sword Art:  

Opal's Roll ID: 74535
BD: 5+2 =   hit
CD: 12  [BH: +30 HP]

Edited by Opal

He roared as he was struck down, but he would not give her chance to relax. Again with a full gallop stride towards her, his spear tinted with the fiery aura as he impaled her several times once more and ending with the lethal blow to the skull. Opal was wracked once more with a litz of fast thrusting shots towards her; orange dots littered her abdomen as the force of the attack and shot her down and brought her to her knee. Once more she climbed back to her feet slowly panting as she brought her head up. She squinted slightly to see that Volcano was still getting ready. Did he believe that she would win this fight? Even though Purge had successfully struck her down again bringing her down lower than fifty percent of her total HP, the battle felt like it was still in her favor. 

Purge knew this as well and she might even get a little anxious. He could never read her thoughts or body language, she was never in fear or anxious which made her a deadly woman. She swept her blade and pointed the tip of the Masamune X at Purge, "You will die in the next few rounds. Along with your brother...your kind has no room for the future." 

Opals HP: 513/1200
En: 54/120
Sword Art:  

vs

Purge HP: 206/1200
En: 69/120
Sword Art:   Dimension Stampede - 5x3 - (17 Energy)  = 315-249 dmg

Purge's Roll ID: 74538
BD: 9 = [+1 Dmg]  

Edited by Opal

Purge felt his body immovable, he couldn't even comprehend what just happened. Opal was standing there for a brief moment before there was a blinding light and then there was silence. No attack; or nothing. But she watched him as he fell to one knee, crippled from the status effect. He closed his eyes and laughed to himself; "So she wouldn't take the chance...and a stun was necessary. I'm sorry, Brother. I have failed us both." The man cocked his head up as he looked at the Demoness; her dark scantily clad figure walked towards him and he fell silent for a moment. 

"Any last words?" she asked. The man shook his head, despite being under the status effect, he was able to do as much. The woman than looked to Sensui and Volcano who was standing with his big burly arms folded. Sensui crossed his legs and smiled like he wasn't even phased by this entire ordeal. He simply watched on drinking his wine with utter amusement. 

Opals HP: 513/1200
En: 43/120
Sword Art:   Iai - 1x9 - Stun - (12 Energy) = 126

vs

Purge HP: 80/1200 [Stunned]
Sword Art:  

Opal's Roll ID: 74540
BD: 3+3 = 6
CD: 4

Edited by Opal

Opal swung her blade, what Purge had thought would have been the killing blow was in fact a mercy strike. She wanted to put fear into his death, into his existence, but it seemed to have backfired on her. He was ready to accept his death, she wanted him to be miserable, but she could not do the mind games much like they had played on their victims. She took a few steps back and turned around as the Stun Effect was wearing off. Purge stood up, "What is this? You are giving me a chance to kill you? I don't like this! You should have killed me when you had the chance! Now everything you have done up to this point could become ruined because of your...Pity? I will not have your pity, Bitch! I will strike you down until the last of my breath gives way!"

The green aurs formed around her body as she was healed partially, still in the yellow however and in the danger zone. She would hear the words spouted at her from the Player Killer, but she heard all she needed to hear from him. She had given him a chance to repent, but there was nothing of a confession. Just more threats...Even now, he would die a Player Killer. 

"If that's your wish..." 

Opals HP: 543/1200
En: 42/120
Sword Art:   

vs

Purge HP: 80/1200 [Stunned]
Sword Art:  

Opal's Roll ID: 74542
BD: 1+2 = Miss
CD:11  [BH: +30 HP]

Edited by Opal

"Ahahahaha! Yes!" The Orange Player laughed. His spear had radiated that horrific red aura as it shot towards Opal multiple times once more, shanking her HP down to the orange levels. She was nearly at the end of her chain now as she noticed the bar flashing and her vision becoming blurry.  The woman swept the hair from her eyes as she stood up once more, even if that clown laughed...was he actually thinking he could win this battle against her? One more cut, one more attack...it will end the misery of these two Orange Players. 

Her eyes traveled towards Volcano who was giving her an awful grin. He was up next, but would he outright attack her, or would he give her time to recoup? Knowing him, he would go in for the kill the moment it was necessary. He was not the kind of individual that would hold back, he was far more preoccupied with just taking the life of people and rewarding himself with their failures. Even though he had been defeated a few times, he looked...confident. 

Purge twisted his ugly grin at Opal, "Come on, Bitch! Let's see what you got now that I nearly have you dead on your feet!"

Opals HP: 309/1200
En: 41/120
Sword Art:   

vs

Purge HP: 80/1200 
En: 53/120
Sword Art:   Dimension Stampede - 5x3 - (17 Energy)  = 300-66=234

Purge's Roll ID: 74545
BD: 7
CD:--

Edited by Opal

Purge blinked briefly, her sword in his body before he snarled at her, "I'll...haunt you...in the...after--" then he poofed into a million dazzling fragments. Purge was no more, now one with oblivion in this digital world. Had he stayed alive, others would have died by his hands. This was...the ultimate price when becoming a Green Player Killer. When his body had fragmented and disappeared, there was a shattering of almost like glass. Opal had whipped her head to the left and noticed that Purify was also gone from this world. Sensui had kept up his end; he would kill the brother had the twin failed to kill Opal. But she did not get a glimpse of the weapon, just the dangling vanity saber at his side. Volcano reared his head and looked to Sensui, "Yes, it is now your turn." he sighed and looked towards Opal with an even sadder expression.

"I am sorry we did not have a chance to do the wonderful things I had planned for us, my Dear. But you leave me with no choice now. You have set my plans back a great deal and I will indeed have to rebuild my army. But there will be others and we will swell and rise again. You did a good job, but in the end...you never or could never defeat us. Volcano, make her death quick. She deserves as much. I will bid you adieu, Opal. If it's any consolation, you did put a smile on my face." 

Opals HP: 369/1200
En: 36/120
Sword Art:   Gen Getsu - 2x3 = 84 dmg 

vs

Purge HP: Dead/1200 
En: 53/120
Sword Art:   

Opal's Roll ID: 74546
BD: 5+2 = hit
CD: 11 [+30 HP :: BH]
Notes: Orange Player NPC Purge and Purify have been Killed. 
PKed: Opal > Purge
PKed: Sensui > Purify 

Edited by Opal

Volcano walked towards Opal, that smug grin on his face as he folded his massive arms over his chest, "Well, you had a good run. But it ends here and now. Its too bad as Sensui had said, things could have got a lot better. But knowing you...this was your plan the entire time, huh? I can sense the hostility in your eyes. You wanted the Twins dead specifically because they were the assassins in the guild. I suppose it was only a matter of time, I never trusted you anyways. Anyways, order are orders." With a shuffle of his feet, he seemed to disappear in an instant. The powerful jab came from out of nowhere as his quick footwork brought him into view. Dazed by the attack, Opal was jarred and her body went wildly into the air skidding several feet as her body twisted and and rolled into the ground. Her weapon had been knocked out of her hand a few feet away from her when she saw that her life bar had gone down several inches once again. 

"Ugh...that blow almost took me out. He is much quicker than last time, but that was not a very strong attack. Is he holding back his normal set up?" The woman thought, her hand reaching for her weapon as she slid onto her knee and grabbed ahold of the hilt. Her eyes were dark and her vision was blurred. She drummed up the power to stand on her feet but she was severely outmatched. 

"I'm gonna die soon...but I'm gonna die a peaceful death no matter what happens, Volcano. One day you might come to an end as well, you all will. The hearts of the players here are stronger than you think. They will rally against the Laughing Coffin one day and you will find yourself staring up at the faces of those who you committed crimes to."

Opals HP: 225/1200
En: 36/120
Sword Art:  

vs

Volcano HP: 1500/1500 
En: 150/150
Sword Art:   All Might - 15x1 - (17 Energy) = 210 -66 =144 
Acc: +4