[F16-PP] [KOB] Bringing the wrath of the Knights upon the snek <Snake out of Water>

<EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO BE POSTING WITHIN A 48 HOUR TIME FRAME OR BE SKIPPED>

peat-swamp-forests-blog.jpg

Zugaikotsushima, this was the city Macradon was stationed in, at the least at the moment. Having everything on him that he would be needing for this journey, he would stand proud, waiting for his party members to arrive. The second part of the KoB were to take on yet another quest, the Snake out of Water quest. It was a dangerous quest and could be very dangerous for everyone participating, but expecting his party to bring stuff like safeguards or healing crystals, he was sure that they would get out alive from this mission. Macradon has applied his Strength enhancing potion, as well as coated his armor in a well concocted potion that would enhance the strength of his armor. Everything was set up and ready to be thrown at the monster they were to slay from this quest. Macradon was slightly worried that his guild mates would be in danger, but hoping that they wouldn’t just rush in with no idea of what’s going on, he trusted them.

< Perfect Damage Potion consumed > < Potion of Armored Dragon-scale consumed >

Stats:

Hide contents

Macradon
1335 HP
132 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (24 w/ Charge) (20 w/ Ferocity) (25 w/ Ferocity+Charge) 
- (1 Base + 2 two-handed + 5 Skill + 1 Athletics + 4 Weapon + 6 Potion)
165 Mitigation 
- (30 Skill + 81 Armor + 54 Potion)

Items
Sword of the Ancients .............. // +4 Damage, +1 Phase, +1 Paralyze, <+1 Burn>
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ....... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ................. // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy
Balthazar - Familiar ............... // +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal .............. // Teleport the user to the closest settlement
Banner of Command .................. // +1 Damage for up to 4 players, 1/3 charges.
Perfect Damage Potion .............. // +6 Damage
Potion of Armored Dragon-scale ..... // +54 Damage Mitigation

Buffs
+6 DMG
+54 MIT

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Battle Healing             | Rank 4: Heal 60 HP each post In-Battle

Skill Mods
Finesse                    | Rank 1 < Not Active >
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Reveal                     
Tracking                   | Enables the user to track down a monster or a player if the user knows the monster's or player's name
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 Damage when using 5th rank Sword Arts

Quest:

Spoiler

<<Snake Out of Water>>

This Quest Takes Place on Floor 16

This Quest is repeatable for only the reward

maxresdefault.jpg

Description: On Floor 16, the Skull Island tribe is asking for help. They speak about a rare creature, of a giant serpent within the trees and riverbanks, that is stealthy and isn’t found easily. They have tried to fight it before, but their arrows seem to bounce off, as if something is protecting the snake. They have asked for others to help, but none of them have returned. They beg for your help, and will pay you for your troubles if you succeed in killing the creature.

Name and Stats:

Name: Hebishinu

HP: 600

MIT: 100

Damage Per hit: 140

+2 Accuracy

If lands 9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom. If 7-12, its Paralyze, along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll
Slick Body: Hebishinu is covered in a slime that prevents attack from causing damage for two turns (Has 2 Safeguards applied)

Requirements:

2 or More Pages (21 Posts)

Hebishinu requires it's own Separate Roll, and it must be linked to the post as well as your own.

Must Roll a LD with 15+ to find snake after 10th post, then once found you must roll a 10 or more on the LD to land an attack, as the serpent hides within the water and trees.

Example:

Player 1 attacks Hebishinu and rolls a LD of 11. He is able to find and hit the creature, but he rolls a 1 on the BD, so he doesn't hit.

Player 2 attacks Hebishinu and rolls a LD of 3, and is unable to attack

Player 1 attacks Hebishinu again and rolls a LD of 15. He is able to hit, and he rolls a 6, so he hit's Hebishinu for however much damage

Charge is unusable, as trees and water block from a straight attack (This includes mods)

Rewards:

Serpent's Tongue: Adds +1 Toxic Venom and +1 Paralyze to Weapon for one Thread

3 SP

Col * 15 of a LD roll from a PST

(Updated to reflect changes in the September update)

Edited by Macradon
Added updated stats

Beoreson grumbles to himself looking through his inventory for all his battle items. He eventually finds what he is looking for The Cover of Night his armor that he has worn for the last year almost. He equips the partial plate and also grabs a basic sword off the shelf of his shop. "Slasher", he mutters to himself as he makes his way out of the shop. "Why would I name the sword something so dumb", He thinks to himself as he hops onto the teleporter and makes his way to the 16 floor. The 16th floor is about what he expected it to be humid and covered in water. He takes his time walking through the barbaric town and was clearly searching for his ally. Eventually, he spots Macradon and gives a wave to him and walks over. "Mornin", he mutters to the man with a smile under his helm. 

A smile, this was what appeared as a guild mate of Macradon's would appear. Now half of the entire party had assembled, all they needed were @Grave and @Lawfer. Both good knights in the guild, both strong fighters. Macradon was only scared of the numbers this game was focused on. If their numbers were too weak, it would be way too dangerous for them to join the quest, but Macradon would try to hold down the snake for them to slowly try to wither down as he helped them along the way, hopefully deleting the snake from the waters as fast he possibly could. “Good to see you, @Beoreson. How’s things going?” he would ask the one clad in black, Macradon hadn’t had the time to bond too much with his guild mates, even when he was the Temporary Vice Commander, but he would try now with the two parties that would be formed for the leveling of the guild.

• 2 weeks later...

A yawn managed to escape before she managed to regain her composure. Minute amounts of moisture gathered along the corners of her eyes as she navigated her way through the city in search of her fellow guild mates. From what she’d heard this particular assignment could prove to be rather lethal for the unprepared and for those who lacked caution. She made sure to constantly remind herself to take things slow this time around and a quick cycle through her menu afforded her some extra confidence. She had all the items she possessed at the ready. These included two healing crystals, a safeguard, and two antidotes. There wasn’t much likelihood that she’d need all of them but it was best to be safe.

Especially when death here meant she’d face her true death back in the real world. Once she found the meeting place she’d offer those who already gathered a broad grin and short wave. “Hey,” she said with a  bit of informality. If it was possible to look exhausted in this place then she most likely did. She’d been pushing herself to acquire as much strength as she could in the shortest amount of time possible. While she did feel the effects of fatigue she was far from incapable of fighting; at least not yet. "Anything I should know or have before we set off today?”

A spontaneous invite was sent to @Magda, as both @Lawfer and @Grave never appeared at the chosen destination. Only @Beoreson was the one to actually arrive, but so was Magda. "Greetings, Magda. Good to see that you could come" he said with a smile. Listening to her question, Macradon would nod "Yes, this boss is supposedly extremely dangerous. It's very strong and is hard to hit because it follows a hit & run tactic, one we haven't seen many off in the game as of yet" he said. “It seems like the snake will take advantage of the swamp’s terrain, using the wet puddles and lakes as the ground of the battlefield and the trees as obstacles. We have to be careful with it, but if you guys get down safeguards and mitigation potions, I’m sure we can get through this. I’ll try to accumulate 3-4 hate before I want you guys to engage in combat, as that will force it to focus me instead of you” he said, trying to make as much sense of his plan as possible.

• 4 months later...

"And I will bring up the healing! Unfortunately, I have yet to acquire Purify so we might be a little out of luck with that. But I will do everything I can to keep the party afloat with HP. I think @Hirru said he was gonna be a little late as well. We were not sure how this was going to go down so a little miscommunication from all of us."

Anemone had stood straightening out her Blood Oath shirt and making sure the medal and emblem on the shirt were not dirty. Her nails had curved under her shirt as she pulled it down and primped her hair as she wanted to at least look like she wasn't scurrying around at the last minute. This was going to be an interesting Floor Boss, it was a quest she had yet to take so the opportunity to be here with the others was quite an amazing opportunity for some levels as well as the experience on how the group would work.

But since she was here, it wouldn't be too bad to look around for some materials as well. She could never not have enough of those.

ID: 86127
LD: 15+8 = [+4 T2 Materials (4 Total)]

And just as she had suspected, hidden on the ground and discovered by her keen bright red eyes were several pieces of stone that seemed applicable for one thing or another. She placed them in her satchel at her hip and smiled to the rest of the group. "Stayin' positive!" she said with a small girlish cheer with her hand raised towards the sky.

Edited by Anemone

"Well, this was going to be a two team development to start with, but I'm not so inclined when I hear that you were taking everyone towards Hebishinu."

A voice came from the direction of the beach side where the pier was.  The green haired hunter of the Knights of the Blood Oath, Hirru, stood waiting by the boat that would take them to Skull Island where the large snake that plagued the indigenous people of the island.  It was said that this creatures was fairly large and quite dangerous.  It seemed to hide quite well in the swamp and marsh that it called its home, and could easily ambush anyone that came into its home.

At least, it could try.  With the combination of the hunter's search skill and its mods, nothing will be able to hide from his sight.  Anything, that wasn't Hikoru, that is.

"I'll be coming with you too.  It can't escape my eyes."

Edited by Hirru

Looking over at the familiar feminine voice, Macradon would see the guild's healer, Anemone. "Oh hey Anemone! Good seeing you here. It doesn't seem like the ones I had anticipated to arrive are coming, so I'm glad you would come. Nice having Hirru with us as well" he said with a smile. This team of three might not be the strongest in terms of raw power, but they were indeed a great party. A healer, sustainable source of steady damage and a bursty AOE sweeper. it was indeed a great party, but of course they could need some more ... damage perhaps. "Ahh, Hunter, great for you to be here as well ... as I said before, the party I had assembled didn't really seem to come ... but that's probably fine, with us three, we should be able to take care of this without power" he said with a firm grip in his right hand as he held it up.

"Well, let's not keep the tribal leader waiting.  I'm sure we have to slog through another story about an ancient beast that has been ravaging the area, after being awoken by a potato farmer."

The hunter joked on as they boarded the boat that would ferry them to Skull Island.  Since the island was more remote than any of the other islands that made up the sixteenth floor, access by boat was the only way to get to it without trying to swim, which was rather impossible due to some weird physics with the very water itself.  People say that it is something wrong with the realism of the water, while some contribute that to the mobs that frequent the water.  Either way, they would not be able to go anywhere without the boats.

"All aboard!"

The ferrymen called out to all before setting out to the specific destinations, due to its own trade route that it also takes.

Anemone had been helped on to the Ferry. She was not too sure on the stability of the boat, but she would not outwardly complain about anything. But with focused eyes and her hands clutched at her heart, the woman looked around them as they were pushed off towards their destination. She gulped, and started to tease her hair with her finger, doing small curls out of nervous fidgeting, "We'll be safe right, on this boat? I mean, it won't flip over or anything right? Or spring a leak..." she had started to look around to make sure there was nothing wrong with the craft, it was just something about floating on the water in this thing that made her seem even more uncomfortable than before.

Since they were being transported to the Island, she no longer could look for any materials and taking samples from this swamp water was out of the question. She sighed lightly and was about to sit down but she stood right back up when the boat shifted to one side than the other, "I hope it's not a long trip." she said with a nervous smile. @Macradon

"It'll be alright.  I doubt that anything too big will come after us."

It would take a few hours to reach the island, so livening up the atmosphere would be better than nothing.  Keeping Anemone from trying to go overboard would be the better part of that venture too.  That being said, it wouldn't take that long.  The sun would travel a bit in the sky to signal that time had passed from late morning to early evening.  They would have enough time to talk to the leader of the village, and break through the large snake's habitat.  Of course, the elder would take a few minutes to talk, but it wasn't as bad as it would seem.  It didn't take long for them to fully get into the quest that might take them some time to complete.

"Well, let's see where this thing really is, then."

He said while activating all of his search based skills, but it didn't seem anything was coming up.

"Hmm.. weird."

[ID: 86147] [LD: 1+11=12] Snek not found

Stats

Spoiler

Hirru Lvl 49

995 HP
98 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
13 Base Damage (14 w/ Ferocity)
0 Mitigation
5 Luck (8 w/ Grace, 11 w/ Reveal and/or Detect)

Equipment

Oath of the Unknown Knight ..... // +6 Damage
Spirit of the Jade Dragon ........... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Grace of the Golden Dragon ..... // +3 Loot Die
Blades Cloak................................ // Vanity

Battle Ready Inventory

<Teleportation Crystal> x3........................ // Teleport to a town / out of a dungeon [Uses 2 posts: 1 for use, next to teleport]
<Potion of Hardened Dragon Scale>...... // +36 MIT
<Pride of the Guardian>.......... ................. // +54 Mitigation
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                          | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect                 | Rank 5: +5 LD
Martial Arts                            | Rank 2: +2 Unarmed
Concentration                        | +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival                                  | Heal 40 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Reveal
Detect
Athletics
R5 Ferocity

Edited by Hirru

Walking aboard the ship, Macradon would see what was going to happen, and having the super scout on here, Macradon was sure that they would be able to find the snake at some point. Arriving on the island a few hours later, they would all listen to the speech of the chief and get the information needed. All Macradon would do was nod and begin to head towards the snake infested water, getting ready to look for the snake. Macradon would pick up that the snake was named … Hebishinu?

594a3b7c03f19_trackHebishinusmol.png.6680c757eb5fa3da2c79aaf91920551c.png

Macradon would ponder lightly before he would open up his HUD and write into the search bar ‘Hebishinu’, and lo and behold, Macradon eyes would get a light yellow/orange tint to them as his eyes scanned through the area and find the tracks of the snake. “Knights, I think I have some track signs going, keep me covered while I search on” he said and would begin to follow the tracks his skill would allow him to see.

< Tracking Hebishinu >

"I've got your flanks then."

The hunter said while moving to the front to intercept anything that would cause Capt. Mac any problems.  He would be tracking the great snakes path through the island marshes, so the hunter would have to keep his Reveal off to keep himself from falling into the water, as it became unrecognizable from the actual ground.  With that came the bugs that would be wanted to claim a meal from them, but they were more a noise than a nuisance.  As long as Mac kept following the trail that he could see, the hunter could do his job and keep constant eyes on the beast once they found it.

It wouldn't take very long for them to find the lair of the beast.  A burrow whose entrance seemed to be flooded over by the river that ran close by.  Under the water, the hunter could feel the intensity in the area, as if they were being watched.  Keeping most of his search skills active as they approached, a ping would set off when a ripple in the water flowed out from the den.

"It's in the water.  Mac, let's blow this thing out of there.  Anemone, buff Macradon's mitigation.  He'll be able to rip it out of the water easily."

[ID: 86150] [LD: 9+11=20] Danger Noodle spotted!

@Anemone

Edited by Hirru

The boat had slanted again and Anemone gave a worried look, "Are you SURE we'll be--" Justa s soon as she was gonna finish her sentence, the others had already started to look for this mysterious monster. Apparently it was hiding in the water and making a great deal of displeasure for the islanders. The woman hoped they could at least do something to help them, that was her goal after all to help as many people as she could even if they were just digital people. When Hirru and Macradon began doing their own thing, Anemone was keeping her center of balance the best she could and took a deep breath inwards. "Yes, everything will be alright." She stood as motionless as a rock and was asked to charge up Macradon's Damage. Then Macradon had looked in her general vacinity and shook his head explaining that it would only be a good idea when the Monster actually came up. It would end up being a waste if she used her Sharpness and they couldn't strike it.

Anemone looked to Hirru and frowned a bit, "I suppose that makes sense. I still got a world of learning to do when it comes to strategy..."

@Macradon @Hirru

Edited by Anemone

Both the Hunter and Macradon would be able to spot the area territory of the great snake, a large den underwater that would open at the area they stood in. Macradon would nod at Hirru’s remark and begin to run towards the bubbles and ripples in the water. With a quick sprint and jump into the air, Macradon would having his sword above of him as he would pick up the momentum for a downwards strike that would part the waters slightly, but something was off. Instead of actually biting into the snake with his sword, it barely just glanced off its slippery skin. “Everyone, be car-” Macradon would call out as the snake could strike at any moment, but he was interrupted as a very big snake emerged from the water, quickly striking Macradon with its vicious fangs that left Macradon paralyzed, unable to move from his position. The giant snake had 3 fairly large health bars, but it was hard to keep track off as it moved very fast between the many trees and underwater.

Spoiler

ID: 86274
BD: 9+3=10(12) Hit! (Regardless because of Tracking)
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Avalanche - 1x1x19-100=1 DMG (Safeguard broken)

ID: 86275
MD: 10, Crit +2!
CD: 12, 
Attack: 142-165=1 DMG

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >    1335/1335 HP || 165 MIT ||  19 DMG || 132/132 NRG (-1 NRG, +2 NRG)(-1 HP, +60 HP)<Paralyzed>
[0]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||  66 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  98/98  NRG
[0]< Anemone >      780/780  HP ||   0 MIT ||   1 DMG ||  78/78  NRG

< Hebishinu > //// //// //// HP || 100 MIT || 140 DMG || Safeguard 1/2

Edited by Macradon

The battle would begin not soon after they had fully identified where it was.  Capt. Mac sprung forward with a quick attack, but when the monster surfaced to strike back, it looked like Mac's attack did nothing to it.  There was a slight film of oil that the hunter could recall from his first stint against Hebishinu, which acted like the safeguards that the front liners used against all of the floor bosses.  With that, the large snake was also able to paralyze Macradon to which most of the teams attack power would have been coming from.  Without that, the hunter seemed like he would be the next target for the large snake, if he was lucky enough to catch it.  His eyes were fast enough to catch every movement of the illuminated Hebishinu from his search and detect activated as one, but that meant nothing if he couldn't hit.

The hunter got his chance when the snake was about to strike out at Macradon again.  Deflecting the attack with a simple uppercut, the snake went back into the water.

"So, Hebishinu has some quirks, which you've found a couple of.  One is the weird oil or slime that covers its body, which acts like a full safe guard, or however that is called.  I'm sure that it has been taken care over by my attack, but we'll see when it comes back around."

The hunter explained while making sure that Mac doesn't fall over into mud, and while keeping a sharp eye on

"The other that you found is the paralysis it inflicts.  Though, it has one other, which I think was a toxin."

He then turned to Anemone.

"Stay far from Macradon, as the snake has some reach.  Also, I wouldn't use the damage buff on either of us just yet."

Spoiler

ID: 86301
BD: 6+2=8, Hit
LD: 2+11 (It's in my sights regardless of roll)
Sword art used: Normal Attack (-1 Safeguard)

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >    1335/1335 HP || 165 MIT ||  19 DMG || 132/132 NRG <Paralyzed>
[1]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||   0 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  98/98  NRG (-1 NRG)

< Hebishinu > //// //// //// HP || 100 MIT || 140 DMG || Safeguard 0/2

@Anemone

Edited by Hirru

Anemone stood there with red eyes on the battlefield and with her peepers on her guildmates. It was strange how they were able to see through the murky water to get their sights on the Floor Boss, she was unable to see anything and she thought she had really good eyes. But as soon as it surfaced, the her radiant ruby orbs widened and she mouthed the words 'Oh dear.' It was her go-to phrase when something was something was going to go wrong. And she wasn't so much wrong in this case as the first two attacks launched by the team had caused no damage. "Ugh...I'll just-" thanks to the quick thinking commands of the Jade Hunter, Anemone stood in a single spot and nodded her head. She once again felt useless even with all the amazing new skills she had, and sh was cursing herself lightly that she couldn't help Macradon when he REALLY needed it. A defeated look on her face as she seemed very apologetic for still not being strong enough to help. Her confidence never diminished, but she felt bad for leaving him at that state. Gripping the small item around her neck, the woman gave a solemn look and waited for herself to be of some use to the team.

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >    1335/1335 HP || 165 MIT ||  19 DMG || 132/132 NRG <Paralyzed>
[1]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||  66 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  98/98  NRG (-1 NRG)

@Macradon

Keeping close eyes with the paralyzation mark above his Health bar, Macradon would silently await the mark to vanish for him to react quickly and go on for heavy attacks, or perhaps a dodge. A single hit would land from Hirru, breaking the slime on the serpent’s surfaced skin. Macradon would make sure that he was actually going to attack. Quickly going over the fact that he was paralyzed, Macradon would keep his <Tracking> skill on to make sure he would be able to watch Hebishinu underwater and behind trees, nothing was stopping him from actually getting to it. Ding, the paralyze effect wore off of Macradon and he was quick to react. Hebishinu went up for a vicious bite once again, but as Macradon had seen all the movements of the snake, Macradon quickly sidestepped the attack and dodged the attack like it was nothing at all. He kept his eyes locked one to the snake’s movements, making sure to place himself the correct spot to launch an attack.

Spoiler

ID: Paralyzed
BD: Paralyzed
CD: Paralyzed
Sword art used: Paralyzed

ID: 86325
MD: 3+2=5, Miss!
Attack: Miss!

- Health List -
[1]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||   0 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  98/98  NRG (-1 NRG)

@Hirru

Edited by Macradon
  • 5 weeks later...

While Mac had the large danger noodle trained on him, the hunter could predict a few of its movements from his previous experience, however, that was only once.  With only that much info, anything new could happen and he would have to start planning for that aspect of the fight, as well.  Should that this information give more grounds to the future battles, it could be invaluable to see the new attacks, but he would not like to venture into unknown territory while training Anemone.  Even if she can not fight, that doesn't exclude her from party wide area of effect attacks that could easily put her into a critical state.  With that, they needed to work out ways to bypass much of that damage potential, or redirect that.  That is another thing altogether, though.

Instead, the hunter focused his attention when the snake came out to attack Mac.  Before the beast could sink back into the swamp that it called home, he burst out a quick eleven hit sword strike combination against the noodle.  The results were immediate as the attacks registered against the beings health bar, but not by much.

"Alright, we're past the worst of it.  Let's rip into it!"

Spoiler

ID: 87195
BD: 6+2=8 (Hit)

LD: 1+11 (I see it regardless of roll)
Sword art used: Meteor Break (14x11= 154-100(mit) = 54 dmg)

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >    1335/1335 HP || 165 MIT ||  19 DMG || 132/132 NRG
[2]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||   0 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  87/98  NRG (+1 NRG, -11 NRG)

< Hebishinu > //// //// //// HP || 100 MIT || 140 DMG || Safeguard 0/2 (-54 dmg)

@Anemone

Edited by Hirru
  • 2 months later...

Macradon would spot the snake as it hid in the swampy area covered in dense forest and water on the bottom. The swampy terrain wasn’t that bad, it was only somewhat of a weird sensation for Macradon, but he would ignore most of that while facing this monster. With his current position, Macradon would look after the snake and would quickly spot it, but as he approached for an attack, the grand snake would deflect the oncoming attack and would riposte into Macradon with its retaliation. The attack was fierce, but Macradon’s hardened full steel plate armor took the attack like it was nothing, but what was really annoying was the snake’s attack that really got into him. It’s toxic fangs always tended to do something, and this time was like before, a Paralyzing venom that would Make Macradon a sitting duck for a few seconds before he would be able to move again, he would hope that Hirru or someone else would be able to do something about it sooner or later.

Spoiler

ID: 89756
BD: 2+3=5, Miss!
CD: 6, Recovery Proc! 
LD: 14+5=19, Found! 
Sword art used: Miss.

ID: 89757
MD: 10, Crit!
Attack: 142-165=1 DMG + Paralyze.

- Health List -
[3]< Macradon >    1335/1335 HP || 165 MIT ||  19 DMG || 132/132 NRG (-2 NRG, +2 NRG) <Paralyzed>
[2]< Hirru >        995/995  HP ||   0 MIT ||  13 DMG ||  87/98  NRG (+1 NRG, -11 NRG)

< Hebishinu > //// //// //// HP || 100 MIT || 140 DMG || Safeguard 0/2 (-54 dmg)

@Hirru

Edited by Macradon