Anemone is Official

Hi guys! Officially Anemone The Support is up and going now. For those who have been living under a rock, I killed off Opal due to so many reasons mostly being that it was a gifted character when my ex controlled the account. Keeping with his wishes, I stayed with Opal for as long as I could do the muse for which eventually triggered into a 2 month long hiatus and after much thought decided to clean the slate. 

With a new character, Anemone is officially ready to go! Why am I posting this? (Cause I need freakin posts for Status Update Requirements!) :D 

I would love to do some quests starting from the lower floors up so I can grab some quick SP. Also would love the help if anyone wants to tackle EaL so I can get my shop going as well. Feel free to leave a message here or send me a PM! You can read about Anemone and see if she interests you. 

Current Stats: Non Combative Support Type

First Aid: Rank 5
S&D: Rank 4
Lvl: 30

10 hours ago, Baldur said:

No! You don't want to group with that noob Seul! :P Be my heal monkey! ;)

Anyways, can't wait to see what you do with this new character. Hopefully once things settle down for me, IRL and site design wise, I'll be able to RP with you again :)

You know for you, I'll always be available to rp, Bal. Just let me know when you got things settled. :D

36 minutes ago, Bhairyuu said:

Heya, Anemone, I would love a chance to RP when I get around to being free again. I'll let you know soon. Hopefully, we do get the chance to do so sometime. Your character seems pretty chill and interesting too.

Of course! Feel free to contact me whenever you'd like.