[PP-F17] Achilles <<Herculean Labor>>

This was a high up floor, and the whole idea in itself was stupid and risky. But Sey was at the outskirts, where the quest was located. This one in particular was a little... Special to say the least. For one thing, he was going to get ripped to pieces by the monsters that it provided. But thankfully, it was so high up that all of the modern players that are his level or higher are up this high as well, so hopefully those who stop by the outskirts would share the same quest. Then they could party up. That was the plan, plain and simple. With his new armor, he was not able to take some harder hits from the enemies that the game had to provide, though he could not guarantee his own safety, something he might regret in the future if he was not careful. His mitigation needed to increase by increasing the heavy armor skill. But for that, he needed skill points, and those came mainly from quests. So there he would be, waiting with his Memorilia spear at hand and armor equipped, pocket watch in his... Pocket.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 17th floor, she didn't get to come here often. But today's walk had a very particular destination, just outside the main setlement of Clarissa. This blonde caught wind of a quest NPC located there and from the initial description it would be the kind that would be right on her alley. I mean, a lion and its mates? It basically screamed her presence, so today she decided to force Kimba to come with her. "These lions are be your senpai, so I want you to watch and help me defeat them. You also need to get stronger!" she said in a commanding tone to which the white furred lion cub only growled in discontent. Still, Kimba continued to walk behind Ariel with her head down.

Seeing her familiar being obedient, the blonde's mood greatly improved as she started whistling a old tune she heard from her father. As she headed towards the exit, a sense of deja-vú assailed her as she spotted a somehow familiar platinum haired figure standing near the exit. "What we have here..." she muttered as she tried to sneak behind him. Kimba on the other hand, let the youth know of their presence through a roar followed by a dash. The blonde clicked her tongue and put her blade away, the chance to scare him a bit was lost thanks to her 'trusty' companion. "Hey there mister cook, what brings you to these parts?" she asked casually, throwing an angered look at her familiar that brushed against @Sey's shins.

A sudden roar would then alert him of the presence between the both of them, the blonde psychopath and her adorable little lion familiar. As much of an act as she put around him, that one moment where she threatened him and showed him the true face she had, despite her claim of it being an act, stuck to him like glue. So it was a relief for the little bundle of fur to arrive to rescue him from the jumpscare. "Hm? Oh, so you're here too. What brings you here Ariel?" He'd ask before he turned around to see if his guess was correct. The snow-haired player would confirm this when he saw the familiar blonde there, calling him "mister cook". "Well you did ask first, I'm off to take a quest. Something involving lions, though probably not as adorable at this little one here." Sey would explain before looking down to the lioness below, reaching out a palm as an offer to pet it, but he would not touch it unless given permission to do so by the familiar.

"We need to stop meeting like this, my ex-fiancé will get jealous." she said with a giggle as she found his platinum hair a rarity. Think that she liked as it almost complemented her unusual silver eyes. She listened to his words, making a 'Oh!' expression accompanied by the interjection when she found out that he was looking for the same thing as her. "The quest right?" she asked with a bright expression. So far, she didn't reached the quest NPC so she didn't need to use the 'rapture booster' yet. "I see, before we go on idle chatting. I made a request to you after our last meet. How's that going?" she asked expectantly. Ever since her almost all the cooks she knew went missing, this stranger became more valuable to her than several of her acquaintances. She then cast a long glance at him expectant of his answer, balling up her right hand in a fist and releasing it nervously, similar to how the western cowboys did before a shootout.

"Pfft, like there would be anything to be jealous of in the first place." He'd reply in turn upon the unusual comment, though he full-well understood what she implied with that joke. Still, it was best to act ignorant for his own sake, he had a feeling that Kasier's words definitely did not apply to her, so he wouldn't act flustered or embarrassed or anything of the sort. Still though, it seems that he did not even have to do anything, as his face burned a little from that comment, the lightest shade of red appearing for a brief second. "Yup, that's the one. So you know it as well?" He'd ask before then meeting her eyes after her final topic came up, the request. "Oh, I have been working hard on that like you would not believe. I have exactly nine items here that are of your exact request. Would you like them now? Each one is 800 col, so basic math suggests that it would be 7,200 Col for all nine of them."

• 2 weeks later...

"You missed the ex-fiancé part but whatever." she said while waving her hand in the air uninterested. As she continued to listen to him as he revealed the fruit of his labor.With a sure "yes!" she opened a trading menu and added the requested sum. "Glad to see you work fast. I'll praise you for that at least." she said with a grin as she waited for him to add the items and after checking the flavor text she'd press accept.

Next she checked the map and confirmed the quest NPC's location. "This way!" she said in a somehow commanding tone as she charged forward, soon enough they reached the outskirts of the setlement of Larissa and stood in front of a awe inspiring castle. The blonde frowned then grinned, first thinking that the house she work so hard to buy was inferior to this castle... then she asked herself if she could somehow get her hands on this castle. She stood up defiantly to the guards that were at the front entrance of the fairy tail like castle. "I want an audience with whoever's in charge of this place!" she claimed.

Sweet, seems like she took the bait. And he was not going to continue on that topic, for the sake of both of them. Her for her lack on interest, and him for the awkward feeling it emitted from him. "I aim to please, glad you like it." Sey would reply, humbled by the compliments that she rained onto him before accepting the trade request. Four items would then be launched over to her, and the requested col amount would be received in response. Perfect, the both of them were great with the business. "It's not too much I'm afraid, but I will continue to make some more."

Eventually, he followed her along as she ordered the both of them to move towards that direction. Sweet, follow the possible murderer. One of his friends was a player killer though, so double standards there. Though the brave move she made to call out whoever existed certainly was... Interesting. The snow-haired player kept his silence though, refusing to make even so much as a peep come out from his lips. Death seemed to be lurking around unfortunately, and on this floor, it was definitely a reality. The Fallen Damage enhancement had not been received yet for him... So that also worked against him.

Spoiler

Name: Generic Alcoholic Drink ll
Profession: Cook
ID: 75839
Roll: 12
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: When in doubt of names, become self-aware. While it sounds lame, this heavily increases the attack power of the user, and the alcohol definitely is enough to force them to lose focus.

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Soda
ID: 75836
Item Type: Snack
Description: Soda with alcohol... Hm, now if only there was a name for this... Anyways, this helps with attacks, and make sure not to get tipsy

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Spongecake
ID: 75802
Item Type: Dessert
Description: A spongecake with a spicy taste that tends to numb senses, but loose swings allow more strength to follow behind each strike.

Spoiler

Name: Boozy Brownie
ID: 75796
Description: A brownie with a spicy taste that tends to numb senses, but loose swings allow more strength to follow behind each strike.

+3,200 Col

"Go away missy!" said one of the NPC guards, not even bothering to look at the blonde figure that stuck up to him. His romanesque armor not flinching even as he continued to speak in a stern tone. "The queen has no business with the likes of you adventurers, now go find trouble some other place before I...."

He doesn't get to finish revealing his thoughts as his guard duty partner, suddenly thrust his elbow in his rib cage. The guard gasped for air then started shouting "What did you do that f....." but another hit followed in the same spot, making him gasp for air. The hurt guard's eyes showed ire but his partner stealthy pointed behind them, from where a strained cough came from. They both came to attention, their armor and weapons making a small clanking sound.

Then a slim figure of a woman wearing a white dress, that was most likely a variation of a toga, came into view. She stopped between the guards and measured Ariel and Sey from head to toe before letting out a short order:

"Let them through!"

The guard from earlier squinted his eyes at Ariel but he and his partner, each took a step sideways. "This way!" commanded the woman, spinning on heel 180º and starting to walk towards the interior of the castle without awaiting a response from the lioness and the cook. After she took a few steps, the guard let out a grunt followed by a sigh.

Ariel let out a grin after the woman's intervention and snorted at the guard, stepping with her boot on the before mentioned guard's foot. 

"Why you little....!!!" said the man in rage but his moves were restricted by his partner that was silent until now: "Just go." said the second man in a neutral tone, while tightening the grip on his partner. The blonde looked back @Sey and beckoned him to follow, then redirecting her attention towards the interior of the castle.
Despite its opulent exterior, the interior was quite spartan: a few busts here and there of people wearing olive crowns... a few high quality rugs on the marble floor and some nice paintings.

"Quite the place you got here!" said the blonde in a loud tone. so that the person walking in front of them could also hear. But the woman paid them no attention to her as she walked through a pair of large oak doors that led to some sort of throne room... that of course had a ivory colored throne before a fresco depicting a large lion and several mates around it.

The woman sat on the throne as several other guards and people kneeled at her sight. A golden question mark appeared above her head as she asked: 

"My name is Delia, I am the Queen that rules over these lands. Brave warriors, I have a task to ask of you. Will you hear me out?" 

Of course, Ariel would simply reply 'Yes:' while disinterestedly looking around the place. After recognizing a confirmation from the blonde, the apparently blue blooded woman fixed her gaze at Sey, awaiting his reply.

On 1/29/2017 at 11:29 PM, Sey said:
  Hide contents

Name: Generic Alcoholic Drink ll
ID: 75839
Item Type: Meal
Description: When in doubt of names, become self-aware. While it sounds lame, this heavily increases the attack power of the user, and the alcohol definitely is enough to force them to lose focus.

Hide contents

Name: Spiked Soda
ID: 75836
Item Type: Snack
Description: Soda with alcohol... Hm, now if only there was a name for this... Anyways, this helps with attacks, and make sure not to get tipsy

Hide contents

Name: Spiked Spongecake
ID: 75802
Description: A spongecake with a spicy taste that tends to numb senses, but loose swings allow more strength to follow behind each strike.

Hide contents

Name: Boozy Brownie
ID: 75796
Description: A brownie with a spicy taste that tends to numb senses, but loose swings allow more strength to follow behind each strike.

-3,200 col

The guard did not seem to want to work with them, and Sey was full well prepared to make a but of empty promises and lies to make his way through. His words were the most convincing of them all... But somehow, it seems like that would not be needed. A different one would cut the first one off. His attention to detail would alert him of a finger being pointed towards their direction, but he didn't get where to.

Much to his surprise though, a plainly yet elegantly clothed woman would permit the both of them to carry on as if nothing happened. "Hm..." Sey followed, hanging his head down to think about how he should approach the royalty. When the blonde proceeded to stomp on the foot of the other, his eyes just shifted towards that direction, but he paid no more attention to it. The reason for him being alert before was because of the chance of a battle. There was not a single care for the safety of an NPC, especially when it comes to something as minor as a stomp to the foot. "So this was how it was like in Greece. Interesting." A small note to himself as he would study the layouts a little bit, but the brief moment of observation was over until the both of them arrived.

The queen herself would waste no time when it came to telling them of a story. Upon hearing @Ariel - The Crowned Lion 's yes, he would nod his head in reply as well. "Yes, your highness." He would look over once to his quest partner before looking back to the queen.

Edited by Sey
  • 2 weeks later...

"Or at least this is how they reproduced it. Greece is more beautiful than this." muttered the blonde, in response to Sey's musing. Registering their affirmative response, the queen nodded with a smile and continued:

"Brave warriors, listen to me." then she brushed her hair to the side and took a sit to the side. "Our domain is the unwilling host of a pack of lions, they raid our village and kidnap women for gods know what purposes. I've sent our army but they were easily defeated, survivors spoke with terror how their weapons couldn't pierce their skins and how the male's howl would apparently increase its mates' fighting spirit. I've sought aid from our neighbors but our combined armies have also been defeated." then she stopped.

The queen noticed that her words of despair and defeat would most likely push away any sane person, so she bit her lower lip and changed the subject. "It is also said that their hides and fur are made out of gold. If you defeat them I will allow you to keep the female hides and be indebted to you for ever. Just bring me the lion's hide so that it would decorate my throne and I will reward you handsomely." she added with a smirk while crossing her legs. 'Greed was always a motivation for people like them' she thought, having focused on the 'rewarding' part instead of the impossibility of the task.

"What say you?" she last added, the golden question mark now floating above her head while the rest of the court fell silent. Ariel let out a shrug and looked towards @Sey with a normal expression. "We could do this, if her words are true I would need some extra armor but its doable. What do you think?" she asked the platinum haired which has been oddly silent until now.

"It sounds like an... Interesting task." He would reply with his words dancing around what he thought of it to be. They were to slay a lion and bring back some fur, and that would be used for decoration. It seemed like a waste of time, but only the rewards were enticing enough. The blonde asked of his approval or denial of the task, in which he would shrug. "I don't see why not." Seems like the both of them had their answers locked in. So he would look back up to the one in charge and spoke with a confident tone. "All right then. We accept!" It had much more impact, whether positive or negative depended on the point of view, due to how silent it was in the first place. His voice even echoed along in fact, which would result in the response heard a good couple of times in fact. Seems like they were able to take the quest now. They should be able to locate it with a bit of guidance, unless there was background information he missed. Eh, even if that were true, he was a lucky player as he discovered back in the past a few times. Looking back to @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, he would motion his head towards the exit. It's best we depart from here now. He thought.

• 2 weeks later...

"Put some spirit into it!" said the blonde as she listened to Sey's reply and nodded to herself at his last sentence. Whatever else the queen had to add was of little to no importance to the blonde that, taking her questing partner's cue, spun on the heel of her boot and started walking back the way they came. Before exiting the throne room, a pair of large axes formed a large X in front of her, the weapons being handled by some really annoyed guards. The blonde would squint her eyes at them mumble in a low tone: "step aside."

The queen had raised her hand, gesturing them to let her through; next making a delicate hand gesture. In the next instant a noble looking man (by outfit) would come next to Sey and extend a parchment. "This map will lead you towards where the lions are most likely located. For some reason they are fond of that particular stretch of land. I wish you good luck brave warriors, and a safe return bearing the rewards of your victory!" said Queen Delia as she made a small nod towards Sey, who was most likely to at least still be facing her.

As they would leave the castle unhindered, the blonde turned her look towards Sey and asked with a half smile: "So where to now?"

A noble-looking being would hand him a little map for the two of them to go by. It was the most informed that royalty could provide perhaps. That made for an interesting task, though part of him felt like he would end up in a stadium, and it would be the way it was back in the olden days where it was the soldier against a lion... Usually the victor being the vicious hungry animal. He would nod his head back to the queen as she did to him, confirming that their deal was on. After exiting the scene, his blonde quest partner would ask him where to go. So he would open up the paper to see where the map would lead, his eyes opening up a bit as he noticed the detail all on a sheet of paper, not even artists in the real world had such complex details. "Wow, this is very well detailed..." He would mutter to himself as he would then raise his voice so that Ariel could hear him. "If this is anything to go off of, we should head towards... Nimean Plains. Hm, the usual lioness spawning area. That area usually doesn't have anything special unless..." It would finally click. The slaying of a few of the lion's partners should get their attention. "We can cause a big enough commotion..."

• 2 weeks later...

"That's right on my alley..." said the blonde as she drew closer to Sey and peered into the mad he was holding. She brushed a couple a rogue hair strands behind her ear, resting her chin on his shoulder... in the same time putting her face closer to the boy's as she looked down at the map and tried to figure out where they were and in which direction they should head next. This time around, the slightly flirty, skinship wasn't intended to being ostentatious but a result of her honest curiosity and the desire to get moving already. She was itching for a battle and just a location name without any direction was useless to her, as her map data for this floor was represented by just a small percentile that encompassed just the main towns, or better said the market area inside these settlements. 

She reached from behind to rey and ruff his platinum hair as soon as she got her bearings. He was right about being detailed, it was easily understandable so she reached with her left hand's index and pointed first towards the map, while saying: "So we just need to go that in that direction..."

Her index next moved in a horizontal motion and pointed just in front of them. "So that way right?" 

Without waiting for a reply from him she raised her head and with a graceful twist she rotated around him until she was in front, after which she started walking forward with her fingers intertwined behind her back.

As her chin rested on his shoulder, his eyes would shift to the side to look to her, his facial expression indifferent as she would look to the map in his hands. "So you know what I mean then. Seems like we are going to be getting a little bit more of a task than just slaying a sole lion." His eyes would ten rest back onto the map as he tried to continue scanning it for some more data to use. For some reason, he felt like going forward just felt too... Obvious Was there a trap or something? While they were NPC beings, this might have been a trap quest that could end up with them dead.... Eh, those thoughts were just trying to turn him away. There was no proof of the beings being malicious to them, and they were not designed to be such far-thinking beings, no matter how human-like. "Seems like..." But he would not be given the chance to reply as she would proceed forward, and so he would follow from behind, not able to share her same carefree attitude. Everything and everyone around him right now could be deemed a threat, so he was not going to lower his guard, for that would only give him death. As they continued on, he would then place his available left hand over his forehead as he would spot a few lioness NPC beings. "I think I see them... We should probably engage at them carefully, try not to act without having some sort of leverage."

As she walked forth, she could hear Sey's comment and halfway turn her face to reply him "I don't really think that, like most quests until now have been like 'go kill this mob' or 'gather that item' its mates are most likely like the normal bees from the queen bee quest back on the lower floors. Anything more complex than that and I'd give the developers a award for creativity." she said with a chuckle at the end. A few moments before he pointed them out, Ariel also spotted some quadrupeds figures looming around before them and she couldn't help but smile to herself at their sight. She expected lions and all but actually seeing them in real was above whatever thing she imagined them to be. The majestic were minding their own business, that would change soon enough as the blonde equipped her weapon and brought it forth. 

In a split of a second, she charged at the nearest one and unleashed her most ferocious attack on it. She showed a displeased expression as she saw it still standing with a bit more than a quarter of its HP. "Whenever you're ready..." she shouted behind towards @Sey and continued: "... just make sure you don't get the aggro off of me!"

ID# 79018  BD: 9 (nat. Keen procs)
Sword Art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(21+5+1+1)= 420 Raw -47 Mit= 373 Dmg to #1

[H:3] Ariel: 1,215/1,250 | 103/120
[H:0] Sey:       ---/---      |   ---/---

«Nemean Lioness»#1: 139 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#2: 512 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#3
: 512 /512 HP

Spoiler

Damage Mitigation: 47
Damage per Attack: 170

Ferocious Bite: On a successful attack, Bleed will be applied. On a non-critical hits (after modifiers) it will deal 20 Bleed damage for 3 player posts, on natural critical hits applies 30 Bleed damage for 3 player posts. The two Bleed effects don't stack; the lion's overwrites this one.
Accuracy: 1
Evasion: 2

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,215  HP
120 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-2 Evasion
21 / 29 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
24 heal, after hit
+(5 x Item Tier) heal increase, from items

Hide contents

HP: 1,215 (lvl. 60 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 60 x2
Accuracy: 2(Lucky Charm) +1(Precision) +1(Weapon)
Evasion: 1(Sprint and Acrobatics) -3 ( Spiked Tea ll )
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) +5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +6(Spiked Tea ll) / +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(LA skill) + 45 (armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 2/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Keen Eye» (+2 Accuracy, +1 Keen) (Tier 1, Perfect Lucky Charm)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+) (Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor): 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (Tier 2, Perfect 2h Assault Spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» Spiked Tea ll (ID# 76095)

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

Ariel would take the lead as she proceeded to attack one of the monsters quickly, seems like any chance of trying to get around the system and gaining some form of advantage had been tossed out the window. With a sigh, he would then hold up his own spear, prepared to declare an attack of his own accord as well. They were going to have a little bit of a dance with these monsters. The first one that Ariel hit in particular seemed to have a low amount of health at this point, it would be fair for him to try and finish it off. His best hope in doing so however would be the alcoholic items he had, so he could have some more damage inflicted... And while he would not like to use it around the blonde, it was his only choice in getting rid of the monster. Down would go the spiked doughnut from his inventory, and all of a sudden, his body felt numb and rather sleepy. The calm drunk that is mute, but very tipsy, and often very tired.

His eyes would close shut sleepily as he would breathe gently, as if he were actually supposed to be sleeping. His body would move as he was somewhat aware at the moment, slashing through the Lioness that had been attacked in the first place with a nasty barrage that had been increased heavily in damage thanks to the doughnut that he ended up having before he would step back, his head tilting and his body weight leaning to the side as he was then sleeping again.

[H:3] @Ariel - The Crowned Lion: 1022/1,250 | 103/120
[H:1] Sey:  820/820      |   69/82

«Nemean Lioness»#1: 0 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#2: 512 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#3
: 512 /512 HP

ID# 79027 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 18 x 12 x 1 = 216 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MOB: 7 + 2 EVA (Ariel) = 9 [Miss]

Dmg: 170 x 2 = 340 - 75 Mit = 265 + (24 x 3 = 72) Heal = 193

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Doughnut
ID:  77672
Description: A doughnut that has vanilla creme and dipped in alcohol to give it a spicy yet sweet flavor.

Spoiler

Stats

Lv: 41 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 MIT l 82 Energy l 820 HP

Items

- Mini Memorilia Spear (Tier 2) - +6 Dmg

-Memorilia S - Pocket Watch  (Tier 1) - +3 ACC

-Vanguard's Blessing (Tier 2) - +3 Mitigation

Battle Ready Inventory

-1 Rare T1 Health potion

Mods

Nothing to see here m8

Skills

-One-Handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
-Battle Healing: (Rank 3)

-First Aid: (Rank 4)
-Heavy Armor: (Rank 1)

-Search And Detect (Rank 2)

-Concentration

-Survival

Buffs

None

Edited by Sey

As her blade pierced through the pixelated creature's fur, the blonde let out a pleased chuckle. After all, this was her and many other people's existence was reduced to after being in this game for so long, fighting even harder enemies on higher floors.

"Good boy" she condescendingly said to Sey after he finished her prey. He managed to wipe off the remaining of the creature's health with one swift sword art, to be expected from a fellow spear user. Despite being only one handed, it packed quite the punch. She could already foresee a bright future as a damage dealer on the front lines for her silver haired companion.

But now was not the time to become distracted by others, not when the remaining 2 lions lashed out at her. Holding her ground, the blonde didn't let the beasts overpower her and knock her to the ground. The blonde tried to the best of her limited capabilities, to block either block or evade the incoming claws and fangs aimed at her neck. But not being one that's usually in defense, she failed miserably and received some substantial damage. If this was the real world, she would no undoubtedly freak out, scream and run in the opposite direction due to her condition. 

To be honest she, she could feel chills running down her spine as sweat ran down her temples and forehead; but she couldn't submit to the fear in her heart, not when she had a companion that possibly looked up to her... or at the least, feared her.

She gritted her teeth as hard as she could and pressed the attack, hoping that her expression won't give her away.

This time the second lioness' HP almost depleted itself.

[H:5] Ariel: 954/1,215 | 86/120 «Bleeding» 1/3
[H:1] Sey:  820/820      |   69/82

ID# 79018  BD: (5+1-2+4, Keen procs)
Sword Art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(29+1)= 450 Raw -47 Mit= 403 Dmg to #2

«Nemean Lioness»#1: 0 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#2: 109 /512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#3
: 512 /512 HP

In such a sleepy state, he would not even move, despite the best efforts of his conscious trying to do so. Sey submitted his body to the drunkenness of the alcoholic doughnut, so it was more than well deserved for him to be in the position he was in. His ears would catch the sound of the spear of the blonde make its way into the NPC, awakening him with lazy half open eyes. With the spear at hand, he would clumsily charge towards the lioness with a questionable health bar. With his own reckless slicing, his muscles would tighten as he began to slash its flesh from the side from left to right in a consecutive pattern before jumping back, stumbling a little bit before he then began to sleep. Right now, his body worked on its own, and the conscious of the real Sey had no control. Admittedly and very dangerous, his life relied on Ariel, no matter how stupid an idea it was to end up having that be the case.

ID# 79051 results:

Battle: 4 + 3 - 2 + 1= 6 (Concentration activated).

Dmg: 18 x 12 x 1 = 216 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MOB: 5 + 2 + 1 = 8

Dmg: 170 x 2 = 340 - 75 Mit = 265 + (24 x 3 =72) Heal = 193 (Bleed reset)

[H:5] @Ariel - The Crowned Lion: 829/1,215 | 103/120 «Bleeding» 1/3
[H:2] Sey:  820/820      |   56/82

«Nemean Lioness»#2: 0/512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#3
: 512 /512 HP

Edited by Sey

Apparently her comment passed by her partner's head without as much as a 'Huh?'... until now she was focused on the enemy in front of her, leaving her back in care of her map bearer. So far he seemed to do his job of finishing the mobs she initially targeted so on that front she had no complains. However, his move we're clumsy and the few times her gaze averted towards him, he seemed halfway asleep. 'Is he even taking this seriously?' the blonde wondered while doing a sidestep to avoid being turned into mincemeat by the remaining proud lioness. "Oi, pay attention!" shouted the blonde while squinting her eyes at him. 'The hell is he doing?' she asked herself, now being more focused on him instead of the mob. If they weren't in the middle of a fight, she might've knock some sense into him and have him focus... her mind too was starting to wander off due to the alcoholic beverage's effect.

[H:5] Ariel:   809/1,215   |  86/120 «Bleeding» 1/3
[H:2] Sey:   820/820      |   56/82

ID# 79061  BD:1 (nat. Keen lost)

«Nemean Lioness»#2: 0/512 HP
 «Nemean Lioness»#3
: 512 /512 H