[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

A long time coming, Teion found herself pushing open the door of a Merchant's shop on the eleventh floor. The violet-haired blacksmith had an inventory full of items for the brunette warrior, both for appraisals and selling off. Her shop was becoming cluttered with lower-quality items, and she came prepared with some items she believed would pique Shield's interest.

"Hey," She would greet the man upon her entrance, crossing the room and opening her inventory to hover in front of her. "I have these to offer up as payment, or for sale." She started, wasting little time before getting down to business. Teion selected the four most basic items she brought with her that were someone also the most valuable. Three varying pieces of heavy armor and one shield, all tier two and void of enhancements. Once he had taken a moment to accept and look them over, simple as they were, she brought out a couple more items--identical sets of light armor. "I'd like to have these appraised, and I brought something to hopefully help your chances on that. Lastly, I have quite a few rare and uncommon items that have been gathering dust. Whether you want to appraise those or not, I'd like to just sell them off.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shield waved a greeting to Teion, motioning her to join him at his workstation where he had his appraisal equipment laid out before him. There was certainly a lot to go through in the inventory she had brought in, but one item at a time, he assessed the best application for each, sorting out the wheat from the chaff. He transferred 3700 Col to her up front to cover the lower quality equipment that he was adding to his general stock.

"These likely aren't worth the time or energy appraising," he said, pointing out the tier 1 equipment. "However, we have some promise in these others."

He picked up his jeweler's loupe before taking the Essential Nutrients item that he had been given to boost his odds of finding worthwhile things. The first set of light armor had Savvy, while the second had a rank of Light Momentum. He transferred these back to Teion before writing her out an IOU.

"I didn't really take long to make those checks, so I'll owe you 9 appraisals," he said before turning his attention to the remaining items. "The rest of these I'll compensate you as if I was selling them on the market, though I may have other uses for them. I'll treat the vanities as if they were uncommons, since vanities can't be sold on the market, so that will give you... another 900 Col.

[Giving @Teion: IOU - 9 appraisals, +4600 Col]

"Now in the mean time, that frees me up to make some checks of my own," he said, turning back to his work. He managed to find a defensive Paralytic Venom on one of the mundane shields, but aside from that, nothing out of the ordinary. "Well, maybe next time."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Selling:
27 T1 uncommon swords (2700 Col)
3 T1 rare swords                (600 Col)
Scorching Ray                    (200 Col)
Crescent Moon                   (200 Col)
Total                                  (3700 Col)
(+32 EXP)

Consumables

Spoiler

Consuming: Ice Dream (+1CD)
Crafter's Respite (Craft Attempts x 2)

Appraisals

Spoiler

Solace (1): Teion

ID# 83597 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 7 - Savvy   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:49

Solace (2) Teion

ID# 83598 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 5 - Light Momentum   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:49

Steel Buckler

ID# 83599 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:50
ID# 83600 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 12 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:50
ID# 83606 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:59
ID# 83607 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 14 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:00

Vanity Shield

ID# 83601 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Loot: 10 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:51
ID# 83608 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:00
ID# 83609 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:01
ID# 83610 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 13 - Paralytic Venom   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:01

Vanity Heavy Armor 1

ID# 83602 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 17 - Damage Mitigation   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:53
ID# 83607 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 14 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:00
ID# 83608 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:00
ID# 83609 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:01
ID# 83610 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 13 - Paralytic Venom   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:01

Vanity Heavy Armor 2

ID# 83603 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:54
ID# 83604 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:55
ID# 83605 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage Mitigation   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 22:56
ID# 83615 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:08
ID# 83616 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:08
ID# 83617 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:09
ID# 83618 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 1 - Recovery   ( 9 EXP ) 2017 May, 01 - 23:09

[-22 T2 Mats]

Edited by Shield

Sky returned to Shields shop, having gotten good service here last time. He wanted to get his latest craft upgraded to be useful, it was only an uncommon, he wanted to make it a perfect!!! He had the col needed to pay.... He hoped, noticing the price changes, but not understanding them. He hoped it wasn't going to be to much an issue....

He walked up to the counter, glad to be back here. 

"Hey Shield, how much will it cost to put this into a perfect? I have about 1000 Col and two materials to spare" He said, hoping that it was the right amount needed. He made a note to come back here more often, having enjoyed the scenic walk up. 

Spoiler

Name: Shielding Light

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 3

Roll ID: 83623

Roll: 10

Item Type:  Jacket
Tier: 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Mitigation (-9 DMG)

Description: A leather jacket that has a shield emblem embedded in the shoulder. The jacket is a Midnight Blue, though the shield is bright, being a complementing red to the blue. In the working is small patches of cloth that are unnoticeable, softening the impact of blows.

There were still a number of appraisals that Shield owed Teion, and with her new set of armor, it was time to make good on some of them. He downed his Craft Mac N' Cheese as well as his Hearty consumable, but unfortunately, the result was a suit of armor that he was fairly certain would not meet her expectations. He frowned as he handed the armor back.

"Sorry about that," he said, opening his menu and updating her IOU in his ledger to 8 appraisals. "You've still got a few tries. Feel free to come in any time."

With that, he turned back to the remainder of the items that h had yet to finish appraising, but it was no good. They each only had a few mundane enhancements. He was fine with not finding unique enhancements on the whole, but his build had long since hit its limit regarding what regular enhancements were capable of. Even after going through his daily amount and boosting his ability with a respite, it was still no good.

"Maybe next time," he sighed, setting aside his jeweler's loupe.

Consumables

Spoiler

+1 CD
+1 Attempt
Crafter's Respite

Appraising

Spoiler

Solace: Teion

ID# 83703 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success! Loot: 17 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP )

Vanity Shield 1

ID# 83688 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 15 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )

Vanity Shield 2

ID# 83689 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83714 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83691 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83692 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 5 - Regen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 83693 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 9 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 1

ID# 83694 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83695 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83696 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83697 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83698 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 3 - Recovery   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 2

ID# 83699 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83700 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Loot: 13 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 3

ID# 83701 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 7 - Regen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 83702 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 3 - Recovery   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 4

ID# 83704 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83705 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83706 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83712 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 3 - Recovery   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 5

ID# 83708 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 12 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 6

ID# 83709 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83710 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83713 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )

Remaining:

Spoiler

Uncommon: 3
Rare: 4

Teion's Crafts: 8

Edited by Shield

Although he had been sitting on Stryder's order for some a while, Shield had lost track of the order and only just found the note a number of days later.

"Well, this won't do," he thought aloud. He took out the Shielding Light that had been left for him and set about studying the item. Strangely, it did not relinquish any information readily, and it actually took him some time to finish his attempts. "Well, hopefully that will provide some use."

He dusted off his hands and sent Stryder a message that his item was completed before turning to the other checks of the day. There were only a small number of unappraised slots on the items that he had bought from Teion, and each failed to produce the kind of results he had hoped for, despite having renewed his consumables for the day to boost his odds and abilities.

"I find it beyond ironic that I got into this gig to hunt for unique enhancements, and now I can't find anything that's usable," he sighed, pressing the heels of his hands against his closed eyelids.

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Selling Wholly Angle to Beat               [+1000 Col]
Buying Custom Fishing Rod for Kooh [-2000 Col] +1 EXP
Buying mats for Kooh                         [-2400 Col] +6 EXP
Total                                                    [-5800 Col] +7 EXP

Consumables

Spoiler

+1CD
Crafter's Respite

Appraisals

Spoiler

Shielding Light - Stryder

ID# 83795 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83796 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83797 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83798 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 18 - Damage Mitigation   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 83799 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 7 - Savvy   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 1

ID# 83800 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83801 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83802 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83803 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83804 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83805 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 13 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 2

ID# 83806 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success! Loot: 3 - Recovery   ( 9 EXP )

Uncommon Shield 3

ID# 83807 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83808 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 6 - Regen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 83843 results: Craft: 1 + 4 = 5 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )

Rare Shield 1

ID# 83809 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83810 results: Craft: 1 + 4 = 5 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )

Rare Shield 2

ID# 83811 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success! Loot: 8 - Regen   ( 9 EXP )

Accuracy Blade

ID# 83823 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 83824 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 15 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )

Edited by Shield

Sky smiled as he watched Shield work quietly, and once he was done he took the armor, it now being perfect quality. He sent over 900 Col, and a Mat to pay for his services. He gave him a wave, leaving his store, his armor for his friend in tow.

- 900 Col | 1 Mat

+ Shielding Light

Spoiler

Name: Shielding Light
Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 83623 / 83798 / 83799
Roll: 10 / Craft: 10 + 4 = 14, Loot: 18 - Damage Mitigation / Craft: 11 + 4 = 15, Loot: 7 - Savvy
Item Type: 
 Jacket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation 2, Savvy 1
Description: A leather jacket that has a shield emblem embedded in the shoulder. The jacket is a Midnight Blue, though the shield is bright, being a complementing red to the blue. In the working is small patches of cloth that are unnoticeable, softening the impact of blows.

Edited by Stryder

The meeting had drawn to a close in preparation for the battle with the twentieth floor boss, Mothra the Magnificent. Shield rummaged around his shop inventory, his hand still shaking. The boss was not so frightening to illicit such a response from him, though. It was the meeting itself. It had been ages since he had been around children, and having Eira wander around the meeting had been more than he was prepared for.

"I guess there really are kids out here who are in danger too, not just the grownups that are out fighting the battles," he thought aloud to himself, his voice unsteady even as he tried to regain his composure. "I don't even want to think about how many of them may have wandered out of safe zones and..."

He put a stop to that thought before it started, quieting his mind by sheer force of will to prepare for the task at hand, He withdrew enough teleportation crystals to make a full stack with the one he had already in his battle ready inventory.

"I'm not going to go into another fight unprepared like I did for Asterios."

[[-8,000 Col, +4 Teleportation Crystals]

Edited by Shield

Vigilon began looking around for a good merchant who could appraise his new light armor. Although he only had one material to spare, he could at least try. He noticed an area that stood out, and he started his way towards the plateau. It was almost terrifying when he knew dangerous monsters lurked in the floor he was in. Giant Insects or not, the higher the floors were, the deadlier the monsters would be. Once he reached his destination, surprisingly without any unwanted encounters on the way, he let out a sigh of relief. The place was certainly large, with multiple buildings. Vigilon made his way into the shop, and once he was greeted by Shield, he replied with, "I'm here to have an Item appraised. I only have one mat to spare, but I can at least hope to see if there's more to this light armor than I thought."

Sunset's Light(1 Mit., 1 Eva.) given to @Shield for appraisal

1 T1 mat given to Shield

-450 col(Paying for the other mat)

Edited by Vigilon

Shield glanced up from his work, squinting at the newcomer. The face was familiar. While he was never one for names before Sword Art Online, being an actual business man had forced him to get a little better.

"Vigilon, right?" he asked, his eyebrows quirked at such an angle to indicate that he wasn't one hundred percent sure. "We met by the Monument of Life not so long ago."

He took the armor and gave it a quick look before tapping to accept the transaction and settling back down into his work station. He held the jeweler's loupe up to his eye and inspected the armor, turning it over carefully.

"Looks like it's already enhanced. Mitigation and evasion... and... It looks like there's something else here. Thorns, it seems." he handed the armor back and gave the other player a nod. "No shame in having some thorns damage. It's what's gotten me through countless quests that were never meant to be solo'd by a tank. Need anything else?"

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying:
1 T1 Mat                    -400 Col              +1 EXP

Appraisals

Spoiler

Sunset's Light - Light Armor

ID# 84165 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 17 - Thorns   ( 9 EXP )

[+50 Col]

Edited by Shield

"Yup, I still remember that evening. Despite how eerie the atmosphere of the place is, it is kind of good to pay respects to the fallen players." Vigilon wondered how he would react if he entered the room of resurrection and saw the name of a friend or ally crossed off... He would probably seek vengeance on whatever the cause was, be it a monster, or a PKer. Putting the thought aside, he returned to the present. Shield had just returned the light armor to Vigilon, mentioning thorns. "Thorns...Yeah, that is something that pretty much helps almost all builds, in my opinion. This ought to help if I mess up in avoiding an attack. I don't think I need anything else today, but I'll be sure to remember you if I need something appraised. Thank you very much!" As Vigilon left, he felt more confident about his defenses, and perhaps exploring the floors 1-6 wouldn't be so terrifying after all, but he did remember that he should remain cautious in case of anything he couldn't handle.

[+ Sunset's Light(Mit., Eva., Thorns)]

• 3 weeks later...

The caverns of the twenty first floor had finally begun bearing fruit. It wasn't much, but Shield finally found a set of armor that might pull in some profit.

With Tier 3 items being as rare as they are, this could go at a premium.

Affixing his jeweler's loupe, he set about the process of studying the armor. As he settled his sights, so too did the edges of the armor come into focus. Before, it had not been identified, but now in his hands, it took the shape of a heavy chest plate. Already intrigued, he probed deeper, uncovering not one, but two slots of thorns, as well as a slot of heavy momentum.

"This armor is not meant for defense by any means," he said with a lift of his eyebrows. "It is designed to both take and deal hits, both of which to devastating effect. It's not optimal for any specific build, but it will do someone very well, for now."

Identifying

Spoiler

Armor ID: 85051

ID# 85173 results:

Loot: 18 - Heavy Armor

Appraising

Spoiler

Heavy T3 Armor

ID# 85174 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success!  Loot: 13 - Thorns

ID# 85175 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success!  Loot: 12 - Thorns

ID# 85176 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success!  Loot: 13 - Thorns [Exceeds item cap]

ID# 85177 results: Loot: 5 - Heavy Momentum

Edited by Shield

Itzal walked into Shield's shop for the first time, whistling at the nice structure and very incredible location.  When he moved his own shop, maybe he should find an extraordinary spot like this one as well.  He walked over to the counter and spotted Shield, smiling to his friend as he grew near.  "Hey man, nice to see you!  And I have to say this shop is extremely awesome!  It's giving me ideas on redecoration for my own shop."  Velnia started zipping around excitedly and Itzal chuckled, shifting his hands out of his pockets to open his menu, the silver ring with four sapphires on it resting on his ring finger was in view.  Itzal pulled out the katana, dagger and one perfect consumable, placing them on the counter.  "I wanted to see if you could appraise these for me man.  Here, you can take these as payment, and this as a tip."  He placed nine tier one materials down as well as four hundred col.

-400 col,  -9 T1 MAT

Spoiler

Item Name:  Shadow's Flames
Found:  ID#  85134  LD:  16+5
Identified:  ID#  85136  CD:  9
Item Type:  Weapon, Katana
Tier 1
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  Unidentified
Description:  The handle is wrapped with red and black straps while the blade itself is black with a red streak through the center
Finding Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14692-pp-f4-forgotten-legacy-part-1/?do=findComment&comment=518342
Identifying Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14692-pp-f4-forgotten-legacy-part-1/?do=findComment&comment=518345

Item Name:  Shadow's Calling
Found:  ID#  85134  LD:  16+5
Identified:  ID#  85137  CD:  6
Item Type:  Weapon, Dagger
Tier 1
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  Unidentified
Description:  The handle is ebony wood while the blade itself was a misty gray, mist seeming to slide off of it
Finding Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14692-pp-f4-forgotten-legacy-part-1/?do=findComment&comment=518342
Identifying Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14692-pp-f4-forgotten-legacy-part-1/?do=findComment&comment=518345

Unidentified Perfect Consumable

Shield greeted his guild mate with a wave, taking the items and laying them out on the table between them.

"Easy enough," he said, taking out his jeweler's loupe and brass scales before setting the the looking glass over his eye and turning his gaze onto the first of the items. "Hmm... Nothing particularly out of the ordinary. A decent piece that capitalizes on accuracy and punishes an enemy's mobility on solid strikes. Could come in handy."

He set aside Shadow's Flames and turned to the next weapon. Almost immediately, the item locked, sending red displays racing across his vision before he removed his loupe.

"Bad luck on the second, I'm afraid," he sighed. "One rank of Paralysis, and nothing else. Sorry it wasn't more spectacular, but it's the risk we all run while treasure hunting." He passed the weapons back over to Itzal. "Well, was there anything else you needed?"

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Appraisals

Spoiler

Appraising Shadow's Flames

ID# 85452 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! -  Loot: 4 - Accuracy     (9 EXP)

ID# 85453 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! -  Loot: 10 - Paralyze   (9 EXP)

ID# 85454 results: Craft: 6 + 3 = 9 - Success! -  Loot: 5 - Accuracy        (9 EXP)

Appraising Shadow's Calling

ID# 85455 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! -  Loot: 9 - Paralyze    (9 EXP)

ID# 85456 results: Craft: 1 - Item Locked!                                              (2 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Upon hearing from Shield that the random armor they had come across had been successfully appraised Calrex made his way over to the man's shop, knocking before entering inside, "Hey Shield, got your message, so I'm here to pick up that heavy armor."

He gave a calm smile as he did a small once around the shop before moving to the counter to inspect it. Obviously, this armor did not bear semblance to the usual equipment he would sport, but being a Tier 3 item that they found by mere chance in a chest really bumped up the value, as well as it being something that could synergize well with his build. Since they had already worked out the grounds of the exchange in their previous excursion, he picked up the plate and added it to his inventory, "I'll be sure to let you know once I'm out searching for more of those materials again. Until then I'll catch you around."

Giving a casual wave the bluenette headed back out of the shop.

+ Bruiser Plate

• 1 month later...

It had been a while since Itzal was visiting this shop.  However if he wanted to bring more equipment into battle, he'd need the backpack..  For starters at least.  Once he got his hands on the extra weight skill he'd be hauling in more.  Especially once he got the mod.  when he did he could carry in buffs and debuffs for other players in the boss raids.  He felt that this would be extremely helpful.  However it seemed that mobs didn't drop the bags anymore, and upon investigation had discovered that only merchants could sell them.  Thus he was visiting Shield.  He opened the door, Velnia zipping into the building and dashing all over the freaking building.  She ended when she spotted Shield and landed on his shoulder, licking his cheek.  "Hey man, I was wondering if I could purchase a dimensional backpack?  I don't know how much they cost though."

@Shield

• 1 month later...

Walking into the shop he hadn’t been in there before, but he had to, nobody else really sold what he needed. “Hey, Shield! Macradon here!” he said as he entered the shop. “I’m here to quickly get some T2 Materials, I really need them” he said and would open up his inventory to find the col for this purchase. He knew it was about to be really expensive, but that’s what he had known from the Blacksmith profession, it’s a profession without profit because of all the work you need to put into it to make it anything that’s worth anything. Getting a big sack filled with 13200 Col, Macradon would hand it over “This should be enough for 20 T2 materials” he said with a smile, hoping the merchant would be able to sate his hunger for materials at the moment. If not, Macradon would have to go out farming for materials again, it was a possibility. Looking at what else what at the shop, Macradon would add in 11 000 Col as well to get a ... "I want a Dimensional Backpack as well, it could come in handy at the raid" he said.

- 24 200 Col

Edited by Macradon

After waving goodbye to Calrex, another familiar face stepped through the door. It had not been so long ago since Itzal wandered into his shop for an appraisal, and here he was once again requesting a rather curious item that even merchants had some difficulty procuring.

"Sure thing, Itzal," he said, fishing the dark leather satchel off of a nearby shelf. "That's 11,000 Col."

Even before Shield could turn back around, another familiar face was in front of him. The money was not an insubstantial sum by any stretch of the imagination.

"Not a problem," he said, to @Macradon, handing over the materials before retrieving another satchel from the shelf next to where the first had sat a moment ago. "And you're right. Having extra inventory space can be the difference between being able to store the banner that you really need or that important batch of potions."

With a nod and a wave, he passed the items to the fellow front-liner.

[+3,200 Col, +22 EXP]

Edited by Shield

Appraising T3 gear

Consuming shake (Total of +4 to CD)

Rare T3 Heavy Armor

ID# 88063 results: Loot: 18 - Mit
ID# 88064 results: Loot: 20 - Mit

ID# 88065 results: Loot: 11 - Thorns
ID# 88066 results: Loot: 4  - Regen

ID# 88067 results: Loot: 2 - Regen
ID# 88068 results: Loot: 15 - Mit

Perfect T3 Heavy Armor