[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

"That's perfect!" She exclaimed "I didn't think my first perfect i found would be very handy." As she made her way to the exit saying her farewells Kimi took the armor happily and switched out of her old armor. "I'm not to sure of what to do with this, but i heard merchants buy these stuff. Can i sell them to you?" She said staring at her old armor then glancing back at Shield. "I also have other things that i don't need. I just happened to come across these as i was looking for some materials to use for crafting." Kimi closed the door and made her way back inside. She opened her inventory and took out some things that she didn't need anymore. "Here's the stuff i wanna get rid of."

Items:

(3) Unidentified T1 Uncommon Consumable 

Thornmail (T1 Uncommon Heavy Armor) +1 Thorns

T1 Rare Armor: Fighting Spirit Tunic (+18 MIT)

@Shield

Edited by Kimi
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shield thanked Kimi for the items and proceeded to file them in his inventory system for his shop, tallying up exactly how much to give her for the items. After adding in the last item, he gave a nod and sent her the total for all of her items.

"It isn't a ton of Col, but every little bit can help," he said with a tap of his fist on the counter. "Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."

As he concluded his business with Kimi, he set about identifying the unknown items that she had traded to him, as well as a handful of his own. There were not a terrible amount of them, but it was more than he had had in some time.

My scouting strategies are beginning to show some return.

He did not find anything particularly noteworthy, but some of the consumables seemed to be at least useful. He stored them away for later use.

Trashing items for Junk Sale:

Spoiler

T1 Unc. Armor - Thornmail                   [+100 Col from Banker]

T1 Rare Armor - Fighting Spirit Tunic [+200 Col from Banker]

Identifying Potions                                [-300 Col to Banker]

[Break even with Banker]

Paying Kimi out of pocket for consumables [-225]

Identifying Consumables:

Item Name: Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
ID: 92104
Roll: LD:11
Tier: 1
Type: Food
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Vitality
Description: Coffee beans covered in a layer of sweet, milk chocolate, designed to recover lost energy.

Item Name: Spot-On Tea
ID: 92105
Roll: LD:13
Enhancements: Accuracy
Description: A bottle of fine tea. When opened, will still be piping hot and will provide the drinker with sharper accuracy.

Item Name: Filthy Rich Chocolate
ID: 92106
Roll: LD:3
Enhancements: Prosperity
Description: Chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil, each very rich in texture and flavor, and each packed with enough luck to bring the consumer some of the real thing.

Identifying additional items:

Item Name: Blood Oath
ID: 92184 | 92185
Roll: LD:12 | LD:18
Tier: 3
Type: OHSS
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Bleed | Damage
Description: A silver, one-handed blade with a shield emblem in the center of the cross guard, a red gem in the pommel, and jagged barbs near the tip for rending flesh.

Item Name: Mitigation Potion
ID: 92186
Roll: LD:12
Type: Potion
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description: A blue tincture in a narrow-necked phial.

Item Name: Health Potion
ID: 92187
Roll: LD:7
Enhancements: HP Recovery
Description: A green tincture in a round, stout phial.

Edited by Shield

Rolling to ID

Spoiler

92290 BD: 4 CD: 4 LD: 3 - Antidote
92291 BD: 3 CD: 11 LD: 4 - Accuracy
92292 BD: 9 CD: 7 LD: 15 - Damage
92293 BD: 3 CD: 2 LD: 5 - Accuracy
92294 BD: 7 CD: 9 LD: 10 - Paralyze
92295 BD: 1 CD: 1 LD: 11 - Bleed
92296 BD: 6 CD: 12 LD: 19 - Damage

Edited by Shield

I walk in, having successfully avoided any confrontation with the high-level monsters of this floor,  and look up.  I look around the Storearrow-10x10.png in awe.  There's some pretty good stuff around here.  I walk forward, to the Merchant.  My burgundy-red eyes can be quite alarming to some people, so i hope it doesn't come off as creepy or scary to this merchant.  "Ohayougozaimasu, Sir.  It's quite a trip here from the main towns, isn't it?"  I look at him, and quickly get to the point.  "I hope i'm not wasting your time by asking for you to appraise a low-level item, but i got a weapon drop from a Frenzy Boar, and I was wondering if you'd look at it?  It's a Tier 1 Rare Sword.   I open up the trade menu to show him the item.

Spoiler

トレード

1ストレイトソード{T1} (希少)

500Col

<hr>

Trade

1 Straight Sword {T1} (Rare)

500Col

Edited by Saruatari
Item Name: Invocation
ID: 92386 | 92387
Roll: LD:18 | LD:20
Type: OHSS
Enhancements: Damage
Description: A simple, straight bladed sword with a shield shaped emblem in the center of the cross guard. The blade is thin and sharp for increased cutting ability.

Shield nodded to acknowledge the new player. "Ohayou," he answered, accepting the sword with both hands before retrieving his jeweler's loupe. He held the lensed tool between his brow and the meat of his cheek before tapping the magnifying glass icon in the sword's menu. "Let's see what we have here..." He squinted through the lenses before nodding and setting the item back down on the counter for its owner.

"It looks like you've got a very damage focused weapon," he said with a nod. "That's the most universally useful enhancement for a weapon. Eventually, I'd recommend shifting damage to a familiar, but in the mean time, this should do you just fine. I'd also recommend commissioning an Accuracy trinket to get the most mileage out of the extra damage."

He waved in parting and returned to his stock, setting aside a few items for his own personal use later on. In particular he set aside three Golden Keys and three third tier Immolation Potions.

-3000 Col - Golden Keys x 3
-2700 Col - Immolation Potions x 3

@Saruatari

Edited by Shield

I look at Shield, take the sword, and swing it a couple times.  Heavy  at least...for a 1 Handed sword.  I like it.  Damage Enhancements included, this is a pretty good sword.  "Arigatou.  Thanks man, I'll make sure to support your business." I say, as i make a sly wink back at him.  hopefully I get strong enough to come back up here without worry about the monsters soon.  Now...to go back to town and teleport to the Town of Beginnings.

Identifying

2 T3 Uncommon Potions
1 T3 Rare Potion
1 T3 Perfect Potion
3 T3 Perfect OHSS's

Spoiler
92522 BD: 6 CD: 11 LD: 7 - HP Recovery
92523 BD: 3 CD: 9 LD: 8 - HP Recovery
92524 BD: 2 CD: 10 LD: 16 - Damage
92525 BD: 10 CD: 6 LD: 4 - Antidote
92526 BD: 8 CD: 9 LD: 13 - Bleed
92527 BD: 7 CD: 12 LD: 18 - Damage
92528 BD: 7 CD: 9 LD: 17 - Damage
92529 BD: 6 CD: 1 LD: 11 - Bleed
92530 BD: 9 CD: 11 LD: 12 - Bleed
92531 BD: 6 CD: 12 LD: 8 - Paralyze
92532 BD: 8 CD: 2 LD: 7 - Paralyze
92533 BD: 7 CD: 7 LD: 11 - Bleed
92534 BD: 3 CD: 2 LD: 11 - Bleed

While Shield had been pushing himself to improve his craft and to gather items in order to better test his abilities as a merchant, he had been in a slump. He sat with a mound of items in front of him, many of them consumables, but a few swords in the mix. The food and potions were more or less a bust, but the swords had some potential to be significant.

He set them out in a neat arrangement and began to go through them, tossing aside each junk item until eventually he had gone through the lot.

"It's been months," he sighed to himself, tossing the last of the items aside and watching as it vanished back into his shop inventory. "It used to be that I was sick of finding the same unique enhancements. Now I can't find any at all."

He slumped down into his chair. Had the system really changed that fundamentally that his craft was now useless? He did not know what to think.

Edited by Shield

Selling From Stock:

T3 Rare Equipment:

Blood Oath
Zen Blade
Crystalline Plate
Stalactite Puoldrons
Crystalline Healer
Blade Stunner

T3 Uncommon Consumables

Health Potion x 3

Total Junk Sale
[+6300 Col]

Proceeds put towards buying  21 T1 Materials

Buying additional. 29 T1 Materials out of pocket
[-8700 Col]

Buying Golden Keys x 3
[3000 Col]

Buying T3 Immolation Potions x 3
[2700 Col]

Identifying:

Rare T3 Armor - 1800 Col

2 Uncommon T3 Food - 1200 Col

Rare T3 Food - 900 Col

Total Costs: 12,600 Col

Spoiler
Item Name:  
ID: 92794 | 92795
Roll: LD:1 | LD:17
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Regen | Damage Mitigation
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92796
Roll: LD:8
Enhancements: Loot Die
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92797
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92798
Roll: LD:11
Enhancements: Vitality
Description:  

Mere days after his last storm of identifying items, Shield found himself back at his work desk, his jeweler's loupe and his other implements set out and ready for use. He took a deep breath and began sifting through the equipment he had accrued, cursing under his breath with each new one, finding nothing noteworthy on the only useful item: the armor.

He tossed the items back into his shop inventory and shifted to his active inventory. There, he noticed that his hunting supplies were running low. He went back through his shop, setting aside keys and potions for later use.

"Here's to more successful hunts."

With that, he closed out for good, standing and stretching as he made his way around his shop. He stopped in front of the unique display case and sighed. The prices had already been slashed time and time again. Yet nothing sold.

"It's just as well," he thought aloud. "I can't find anything else to replace you even if you did sell."

Edited by Shield

I make my way through the eleventh floor still marveling at the wonderful sight and location he had chosen for his shop. Even though it was a good location it is rather dangerous and difficult to make it to this shop and through this floor. Eventually i reach the door of the shop with a smile on my face as I then walk back into this shop for only the second time with a smile on my face. as i look around the shop and then spots the man known as shield. Hey shield i got some thing i would like to buy from your general stock if possible. I say with a smile on my face as i look at the man with my blue colored eyes as i look around the shop and first gathers the item i am going to need. Grabbing the backpack, the immolation potion, a nice little guitar that i can use for my crafting, and a field ration. I would like to buy these, and if possible give you some unidentified stuff i don't want since they're tier 1 and i wouldn't find a use for them most likely. I say to you.

Buying.

Spoiler

[T2] Immolation Potion (660 col)  x1

• Item Type: Potion
  • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

[T2] Field Rations (660 col) x1

• Item Type: Snacks
  • Effect: Grants +80 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

Custom Ambition Tool (a guitar) (1,100 col) x1

Item Type: Tool

Effect: Gain +1 bonus crafting EXP for each crafting attempt.

Dimensional Backpack (6,600 col)  x1

Item Type: Unique Item

Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.

unidentified things:

Spoiler

6 unidentified rare consumable-400 COL

2 Unidentified Rare weapon.- 200 COL

Tier 1 rare unidentified potion.- 50  

Total price- 8370

Shield nodded, totaling up the costs of the items she had brought to the front and subtracting out the costs of those that she had brought to sell. "Thanks for coming in," he said, accepting the transaction and closing out of the dialog boxes. "Come back any time. We're a little out of the way out here, but we do good business."

Once his shop was clear again, he set about identifying the consumables. The items he figured would make an interesting selling point. Come an try your luck on the mystery items! Something along those lines. The consumables though, with no chance of special enhancements, could benefit him in the short term. By the end of it, he had a neat little stack of items, many of which could be of real use, both in monster hunting and item farming. Most likely, both at once.

"Not a bad day in the shop, I'd say," he thought aloud, trying to ignore the piles of mundane equipment that were slowly taking over his shop.

Item Name:  
ID: 92916
Roll: LD:16
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92917
Roll: LD:15
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92918
Roll: LD:18
Enhancements: Protein
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92919
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92920
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92921
Roll: LD:8
Description:  

Item Name:  
ID: 92922
Roll: LD:17
Enhancements: Damage
Description:  

Edited by Shield

Kimi walked though the now familiar store that she visits from time to time, but for now however she had some business to make. As she entered Kimi noticed that the store has undergone quite a few changed. There were not more materials available and some unique items that might catch someones eye, of course for a price that is. Kimi took a nice took around examining all the new and different wears that weren't there last time she visited. "Best not get distracted" Kimi thought to herself as she pulled away from one of the unique display cases, and made her way towards the counter. There she called out to the owner "Heyyo~~ im back!. I need some things identified if you don't mind. Its not to much, but its still something." She then brought out 2 T1 unidentified rare armors and placed them on the counter.

ID# 92171

ID# 93113

Edited by Kimi

Shield accepted the items, but he could tell pretty much right away that there was nothing particularly special or useful about them. He had identified much more useful items for Kimi, so after some deliberation, they settled on a price to settle on selling them, hopefully for a lower level player to use. He handed Kimi some Col and put the items in his 'bargain bin' menu. It seemed a pity that so many items were ending up there lately. He wanted to be able to contribute to the front lines in more meaningful ways, but he has no control over that these days.

Spoiler

Permission given on Discord to junk sale items.

"Sorry, Kimi," he said with an apologetic half-smile. "Nobody else has been having much more luck than you have. With the system updates, rare enhancements seem to have become all the rarer. I've found one since then, and for all I know, it's sitting on a shelf gathering dust." He closed the transaction window and sighed. "If there's anything else that you need, feel free to let me know. My doors are always open."

Spoiler

Junk Saleing:

Item Name: Healing Refuge
ID: 93124 | 93125
Roll: LD:4 | LD:16
Enhancements: Regen | Damage Mitigation
Description: A simple steel breastplate with a raised shield emblem overlapping a medical cross on the left breast.

Item Name: Offensive Defense
ID: 93126 | 93127
Roll: LD:4 | LD:9
Enhancements: Regen | Thorns
Description: Since the player that requested it told me they just want to sell the items, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a steel helmet shaped like a poop emoji.

Edited by Shield

Hikoru walked into the store quietly. A deal had been struck with the tank Sentinel, and after the DPS Sentinel and him and completed his deal, he needed what this player had to offer. He walked into the Merchants shop, looking curiously as it had changed quite a bit with its looks. He looked at the new board and deals that were going on, along with looking at the old weapons that he had found Unique enchantments on display, along with a few new ones. After he was done, he came to the counter and opened up his HUD.

"I hope the deal hasn't changed at all. Because this is my final offer as I had said earlier." He said bluntly, sending the fee that they had agreed on and waiting what he had come for so that he could become one step closer to his build. He awaited his answer, hoping that things would run smoothly between the two of them, given the experience they've had with one another. Hopefully the price hadn't changed, or he would have to back out for now.

-35,000 Col

-6 T3 Materials

Shield raised his hand in greeting as Hikoru entered the shop. He had been expecting the visit given their endless haggling over prices. He was not eager to see the item go, but he had upgrades that needed making to his home, and the agreed upon price would get him part of the way there. He checked over the transfer and gave a nod.

"I appreciate your understanding," Shield said, opening his own transfer window and queuing up the Heart Sticker he had won from the Freylise fight. "It's not something I was eager to part with, but hopefully it will be put to good use. Those wraps Beat is giving you were a rare find, so I'll be glad to see them put to good use."

With that, he tapped the button to complete the transaction, and the sticker disappeared from his inventory.

I used to have three different item stickers, and now one is spent, one is traded, and Beat is going to be using the third. I'm going to miss having that utility, but if it all goes to strengthening the front lines, I can't be too sad about it.

"Take care, brother," he said with another lift of his hand in parting. "You know where to find me if you need me."

-1 Heart Sticker

[92919] [92920]

I walk into Everyday Miracles and snicker to myself, all kinds of miracles in this *****,  this will blow your mind. I doubt the shop owner has any idea that his shop title has something in common with a band IRL. I walk in and notice a couple consumables that would benefit me as I plan to head out and combat monsters to gain a better grasp of what it takes to survive. I felt the items in my hand and with the item, I walked up to the counter and asked I would like to purchase this item. How much? 

Shield glanced up from the inventory he had been arranging as a newcomer entered the shop. With a flick of his finger, he banished the displays to address the newcomer. She was new, though he had seen a number of new faces in his shop lately. He nodded slightly as she presented the items to him.

"Very well," he replied, looking them over and checking their specifics. "Those are 250 Col apiece, so a total of 500 will cover you." He made a note of the sale in his inventory. "Feel free to stop by any time you need anything." 

Identifying:

T3  Perfect Armor - [93069]

2 T3 Perfect Weapons - [93247a] [93247b]

Consumables:

5 T3 Uncommon - [92961] [93013] [93014] [93284] [93191]

1 T3 Rare - [93067]

3 T3 Perfect - [93247c] [93192a] [93192b]

Edited by Shield

"Hello!" Ben cried cheerily as he walked in the store.  "Wow, this is a cool place- I guess the merchants around here are well stocked."

With a smile and a spin to take another look around, he turned to Shield to ask him a question.  "Um, those blank dungeon maps you have- do you have a limit to how many I can buy at once?  It's kinda silly, but I like to explore and find stuff, so I figure I should have a few spare in my inventory just in case.  Gathering and searching for treasure is what I'm looking to be good at!"

Looking to be good at?

Those words had an uncomfortable sort of ring to them. It was impossible for Shield to be sure, but the newcomer's implication that he was not yet skilled at doing so was troubling. Still, he was a potential customer, so Shield was not inclined to dissuade him from his purchase - at least not yet.

"The resources to make them are readily available in house, so in theory I shouldn't run out any time soon. However," he went on, his tone becoming darker and his dark eyes narrowing slightly as he leaned forward, "do not underestimate dungeons. If you have a party that is experienced and know they can handle themselves, that is one thing. I will warn you though. I am one of the more experienced and numerically superior tanks on the front lines, so when I say that dungeons can be dangerous even for me, I want you to grasp the full weight of my warning."

He straightened back up and pointed to the pricing guide for his maps. "Pick out what you like," he said. "Just make sure to check with info brokers what exactly each kind of dungeon would have in store for you. If you find a dungeon that is beyond your abilities, you are more than welcome to sell the map back to the shop. I'll gladly pay more than you paid for the original."

Ben nodded in agreement, thankful for the advice. 

"That's nice to hear.  I hadn't been planning on trying to jump into a dungeon any time soon, just map them and sell what I find for however much I could- at least until I find a good group to clear the dungeons out with.  I actually meant that I still was looking to earn enough SP to level up my searching skills."

Taking another look at the shelf, and checking his inventory, Ben figured he could grab 3 extra maps and still afford a decent loo die item later- hopefully it would last until he earned so more col. 

-330 col

+3 [T1] Blank Dungeon maps