Item Name: Over-health Crystal
ID: 96896
Roll: LD:17
Tier: 3
Type: Crystal
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Over-health
Description: A clear, colorless crystal encased in silver detailing

Shield studied the items carefully, making sure to double check with his identification skill. Unfortunately, aside from some decent rolls on the consumables, the items appeared for the most part to be fairly generic and poorly balanced.

"Sorry, @Itzal," he sighed, closing out of the last item display. "It looks like most of these are destined for the junk pile. I'm sure someone can make good use of them, but it's not going to be either of us." He transferred the consumables back to Itzal, as well as a handful of Col to compensate him for the items that would not be of any use to him. "You know where to find me if you have further need of anything. With the updates that seem to be going out, merchants around Aincrad have been reporting better luck with their identifications."

He pointed to the large golden scales that hung over his counter.

"Hopefully, these will serve to make the same true for me as well."

Junk Sale:

Acupuncture, Cardiac Arrest, Life Spring Leather

Spoiler

Permission in chat to sell:

image.png.a8600a5f1fd8619b82428bd5188f7897.png

Shield and Itzal: [+1,625 Col]

Buying T1 Materials x 50 [-15,000 Col]

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Yo." With the conclusion of the boss raid meeting on the second floor, Teion shortly found herself paying a visit to the Merchant shop of her soon-to-be teammate and the man she held a distant level of friendship with. "Came to pick up some teleport crystals, if you have them." She didn't waste much time before approaching the counter and explaining the reason behind her visit. With a swipe of her hand, she pulled up the menus that would allow her to select and trade over col from her inventory. A few taps later, and her side of the trade request was sent.

Trading 5,280 col for (6) Teleport Crystals

Reinka walked in looking around for a merchant. She went up to the counter and placed down a plate that had some food on it. She looked down at it then looked at the princes, she checked the item for a little bit to figure out the information he needed.
"Excuse me I found this item and it just shows up as ??? for me. Could you help me out please?" she asked pulling col out to pay.

ID            # 96070
Tier:      1
Type:     Food
Quality: Uncommon

Shield passed along the items that Teion and Itzal had requested, bidding them farewell before he was approached by a newcomer. He looked over the item she presented, tapping it and selecting the magnifying glass option to identify it. As he did so, a puff of smoke emitted from the object, and as it cleared, a crystal sat in the middle of the plate.

"No wonder you were having trouble with figuring out what kind of food that was," Shield said, pointing to the item. "It's not food at all. That's an over-health crystal. Use it if you're going to need some extra health for a fight. It's especially useful to players who have Battle Healing, as it increases their regeneration rate."

He gave Reinka a nod and lifted his hand in farewell. "Be safe out there."

Item Name: Over-Health Crystal
ID: 97916
Roll: LD:17
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Overhealth

@Reinka

Edited by Shield

Consuming +1 CD Consumable

Consuming Crafter's Respite

Using Hermes' Scales

It had been weeks of work to accumulate enough gear to make a solid day's work, but now that he had Hermes' Scales and the special brew from the Wicked witch sitting in his inventory, he could count on the benefits of the buffs to make the very most out of his search. He knew now that the lesser armor and weaponry would be put into circulation, but there was finally a chance to find something of value to use himself.

"For a unique hunter, I've done a pretty poor job of finding anything I can use for myself," he sighed. Laying out the scales, he lifted the potion bottle, downed it, and set to his work. He began weighing the items one at a time, tapping the icon to identify as he the legendary scales did their work. A spear here, a suit of armor there, bleed, damage, paralysis, mitigation... nothing of note.

He took out one spear and laid it across the scales. While the heads of the scale had not moved previously, this time, it tipped just slightly. Shield raised an eyebrow, he saw damage and paralysis as effects, but there was something else. He was missing something. Finally, a golden exclamation mark erupted into his display, and it spat out a new phrase.

"Absolute Accuracy," he said aloud. "Like Shi's Talon. The other effects are subpar, but to they right player, it might be of some use. It's definitely worth holding onto." He set that weapon aside, continuing through the pile. Again, one after the other, he uncovered mundane enhancements, the scales remaining unmoved. He picked up his last set of armor and laid it on one side of the balance.

It dropped.

A rush of excitement surged through him. This might be of some use to him. He looked through the identification readout. "Thorns..." he said quietly to himself. "Useful. Definitely an integral part of my build.... and two slots of it as well. But why did the scale-" Just then, another exclamation mark popped up, and a word flashed across his monitor that he had not seen in over a year while identifying. "Envenom. On a top tier set of armor, too. This is a serious piece of equipment."

He immediately traded it out for his Spirit Spines in his battle gear. "Recovery is nice, but I already have one slot on my chest plate. I don't use enough energy even while energizing Beat to justify that over extra defensive damage." With his item stores nearly depleted, he began finding homes through his suppliers for players who might need some of the more affordable gear. Still, he couldn't wipe the smirk off of his lips. Finally, his hard work had paid off.

"'Bout damn time."

Item Name: Junk Sale Fodder
ID: 98234 | 98235
Roll: LD:8 | LD:16
Type: THAS
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Paralyze I, Damage I
Description:  

ID: 98213 | 98214
Roll: LD:20 | LD:14
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation II
Description:  

ID: 98215 | 98216
Roll: LD:6 | BD:10, CD:3, LD:11
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum I, Thorns I
Description:  

Lightning Strike
ID: 98256 | 98257 | 98258
Roll: LD:18 | LD:8 | BD:10, CD:11, LD:16
Enhancements: Damage I, Paralyze I, Absolute Accuracy I
Description: A long, two handed spear whose point is jagged and forked like a bolt of lightning. At the base of the tip, there is a simple design of a sturdy shield to anchor it in place.

ID: 98259 | 98260 | 98261
Roll: LD:9 | LD:15 | LD:9
Enhancements: Paralyze II, Damage I
Description:  

ID: 98253 | 98254 | 98255
Roll: LD:10 | LD:12 | LD:5
Enhancements: Paralyze I, Bleed I, Accuracy I
Description:  

ID: 98236 | 98237
Roll: LD:14 | LD:11
Enhancements: Bleed II
Description:  

ID: 98217 | 98219
Roll: LD:6 | LD:15
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum I, Damage Mitigation I
Description:  

ID: 98243 | 98244
Roll: LD:4 | LD:16
Enhancements: Accuracy I, Damage I
Description:  

ID: 98225 | 98226 | 98227
Roll: LD:2 | BD:10, CD:3, LD:8 | LD:13
Enhancements: Regen I, Heavy Momentum I, Thorns I
Description:  

ID: 98245 | 98246
Roll: LD:4 | LD:7
Enhancements: Accuracy I, Paralyze I
Description:  

ID: 98228 | 98229 | 98230
Roll: LD:6 | LD:10 | LD:1
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum I, Thorns I, Regen I
Description:  

ID: 98220 | 98221
Roll: LD:19 | LD:3
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation I, Regen I
Description:  

ID: 98222 | 98224
Roll: LD:5 | LD:12
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum I, Thorns I
Description:  

ID: 98238 | 98240
Roll: LD:8 | LD:17
Enhancements: Paralyze I, Damage I
Description:  

ID: 98241 | 98242
Roll: LD:2 | LD:3
Enhancements: Taunt I, Accuracy I
Description:  

ID: 98247 | 98248
Roll: LD:16 | LD:12
Enhancements: Damage I, Bleed I
Description:  

ID: 98249 | 98250
Roll: LD:20 | LD:7
Enhancements: Damage I, Paralyze I
Description:  

ID: 98251 | 98252
Roll: LD:13 | LD:9
Enhancements: Bleed I, Paralyze I
Description:  

Item Name: Stinging Nettle
ID: 98231 | 98232 | 98233
Roll: LD:11 | LD:11 | BD:10, CD:10, LD:8
Enhancements: Thorns II, Envenom (Defensive) I
Description: A thick breast plate made of leaf shaped scales, each of which comes to a sharpened, razor sharpness along its edges. Around the neck and down the back, thorns extend to prick and inject attackers with a mild poison. Over the left breast is a steel, shield-shaped emblem.

Junk Sale:

Rare Equipment x 14 = 12600 Col

Perfect Equipment x 4 = 5000 Col

Total: 17600

Edited by Shield

@Shield

She looked at it and laughed surprised.
"That explains everything! Thanks Mr. Shield." She took the crystal from him and placed it in her inventory to use later. "I'll come back later after I do some hunting. I'll see you soon." She smiled happily and ran off. She figured she'd have a customer relationship with him sooner or later as she hoped to do a lot of treasure hunting.

@Shield

After some back and forth messaging with the tank frontliner/merchant, Calrex walked into the shop. Giving a calm wave he walked over to the counter, "Alrighty Shield, as promised here you go. Got no real use for it with my current gear, so hopefully you put it to good use."

Swiping on his menu the bluenette produced his part of the trade to be initiated.

- Shi's Talon

It was Beat's birthday and if there was one thing he hated, it was waking up early on his birthday. Still, Shield had been coy in his message to him and that usually meant that the surly player had found something he would like. With a great yawn, he made the lengthy journey from the safe zone on the twenty first floor to the place he had once called home. It had changed since his home was no longer attached to it, but resources had forced him to settle for his current location. 

I hope it's not a quest...I don't quest on my birthday...

He pushed the front door open and looked around. The shop's inventory had clearly grown with all of the questing they had been doing and he took his time looking around as the door closed, ringing the bell and letting Shield know he was there. 

Shield smiled, beckoning Beat into the shop and motioning for Beat to sit. "I know you were disappointed that our identification didn't turn up much of interest for you, but I remembered something from a while back and did some poking around and think I might have picked something up to make up for it."

He opened his inventory and summoned out a long parcel wrapped in simple brown paper. "Excuse the wrapping job, but this didn't come cheap, so if you're going to make a stink about packaging, then bite me and take all 69 thorns damage from the attack."

Inside of the packaging was a spear, and upon inspection, it would yield some interesting stats. "That used to be the Shi's Talon that Calrex got. I've done some questing with him lately though, and he swore he had no need for it so we made a trade. The heart sticker was another matter."

Spear of Destiny
Crafter: Shield
ID#: 82381 | 82382
Roll: CD:8+4=12 BD: 10, LD:12 - Holy Damage | CD:8+4=12,  LD:15 - Bleed
Tier 2
Enhancements: Absolute AccuracyHoly Damage, Bleed
Description: Originally one of the handful of Shi's Talons that dropped from a rare event, it has since been reforged into a new design. A long, bronze spear with a traditional leaf-style blade for a head head. Just below a shield shaped emblem anchors the point in place above the finely polished, dark wood handle.

Vigilon remembered a place where items could be identified. He'd been needing to drop the sword for about a while now, and if he was going to do some half-decent damage for once, he would need to see what the perfect handwraps an Ice elemental had dropped were capable of. He needed to know. If he could use it, he might have a better damage output for the remainder of his tier one days. Which, as a result, could make it a bit easier to take out some mobs he could loot. Either way, he could easily fight his way to earning back what he would spend. He entered the merchant shop once more, and noticed the pricing for such a task to be done. One thousand Col total. It would take quite a few mob kills to earn back all that...maybe. He walked up to Shield, and placed the perfect quality handwraps, and one thousand col on the counter. "I was hoping you could Identify these."

ID:          ID# 94083b(I assumed that by multiple items, you meant multiple unidentified items.)
Tier:       One
Type:     Handwraps(Martial Arts Weapon)

Paid 200 Col to @Shield in advance

Paid 800 Col to Banker in advance

Shield nodded, beckoning Vigilon to come nearer and take the seat next to his counter. He lifted Hermes' large golden scale off of the shelf and set it beside the wraps that had been presented. Taking the wraps, he placed them on the scale and tapped the magnifying glass icon to identify. Before the readout even presented itself, he could tell that there was nothing unique about them. The scales did not tip at all, meaning anything on the wraps would be mundane, though perhaps useful

"Let's see," he said, reading the results as they fed out in his display. "It looks like we have taunt, bleed, and paralysis. This would be a decent weapon for a tank who was facing a very defensive enemy, but it's a very niche build that would make use of this."

He slid the wraps back over and proceeded to analyse a handful of consumables that he had been sitting on. Some of them were very useful, and he pocketed them. Some he figured might be better in the boss fight, especially if used by a different DPS player. Beat likely had plenty of protein already.

"Well, can't win them all."

Item Name: Berserker Gloves
ID: 98407 | 98409 | 98410
Roll: LD:1 | LD:11 | LD:8
Tier: 1
Type: Hand Wraps
Enhancements: Taunt I, Bleed I, Paralyze I
Description: A pair of intimidating black leather knuckle-dusters with studs on one glove to strike and stun joints and hooked barbs on the other glove to rend flesh and cause bleeding.

For @Vigilon

Spoiler
Item Name: Protein Powder
ID: 98412
Roll: LD:6
Type: Consumable
Enhancements: Protein
Description: A plastic jar with a muscular man screaming on the front label

Item Name: Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
ID: 98413
Roll: LD:2
Type: Food
Enhancements: Vitality
Description: Coffee beans covered in a layer of sweet, milk chocolate, designed to recover lost energy.

ID: 98414
Roll: LD:5

Item Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 98415
Roll: LD:8
Type: Potion
Enhancements: HP Recovery
Description: A green tincture in a round, stout phial.

Item Name: HP Recovery Potion
ID: 98411
Roll: LD:8
Enhancements: HP Recovery
Description: A green tincture in a round, stout phial.

Item Name: Mitigation Potion
ID: 98418
Roll: BD:10, CD:5, LD:10
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description: A blue tincture in a narrow-necked phial.

ID: 98419
Roll: LD:6

Item Name: Over-health Crystal
ID: 98416
Roll: LD:16
Enhancements: Over-health
Description: A clear, colorless crystal encased in silver detailing

Item Name: Mass HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 98417
Roll: LD:20
Enhancements: Mass HP Recovery
Description: A light pink crystal encased in silver detailing

Edited by Shield

Vigilon waited patiently as the identification process was happening. He would be at the game's mercy for the item's enhancements. He was hoping it wasn't typical damage, for it would contribute nothing. Shield listed the results. "Hmm...bleed and paralysis will certainly be useful. As for taunt, it could pose a problem whenever a mob does lots of damage...but I can still make use of it to keep mobs' eyes off the significantly weaker players from time to time. I can be content with this. Besides, once I finally drop the sword, and get some better gear, I should be able to tackle the future with full speed. I'll make the most, as well as lemonade, with the rest of my tier one days. Anyways, thanks." He had already paid in advance, so now he just had to retrieve the handwraps and head off to his next shenanigan...

+Berserker Gloves(Taunt, Bleed, Paralyze)

Teion's hand grazed against the skin at the back of her neck. Normally she would've condensed her trips, especially considering how far out Shield's shop was from the nearest teleport gate in Taft. But, her as with most of the violette's decisions, this one had been impulsive and very poorly planned out. "Hey again." She offered a simple greeting as always, pointing out one of the basic items on display. "That's all I need this time. Finally caving in on the whole familiar thing. Plus it looks like it's useful for tracking down some dungeons to grind." She explained, opening up her menus for a quick col transaction.

Traded 880 col for (1) Spyglass

• 2 weeks later...

I walk towards a familiar shop keeping my hands within my pockets as i enter it and grabs the two items that i had come for as i look towards the merchant with a smile. Nice to see you again shield. Just buying some simple potions for a bit of questing to make it easier on myself. I will be back for when the boss raid is going to happen though to make sure i can survive and all that rather easily. I say kindly towards the man as i hand him the necessary COL and with a nod of my head quickly goes to exit the shop to head on towards the second floor ready to kill a old mob that has risen supposedly stronger then last it was killed.

Buys 2 Immolation tier 3-  990x2=  1980 COL

I walk into the shop once more knowing the floor boss fight is close to happening as i nod my head towards the merchant takes one more immolation potion and pays for the amount. See you in the boss fight shield. Here is to another floor being successfully conquered. I say with a kind smile and a wave as i make my way out of the shop to prepare myself for the floor boss. Rather curious what it is going to be and what it could even be capable of. A smile appearing on my face in the excitement of what is going to come when facing against the creature. Feeling confident that nothing is going to die since the group is adequately prepared to face against the beast.

Buys 1 T3 immolation potion. 990 COL

Identifying

Item Name: Mass HP Recovery Crystal
ID: 99011
Roll: LD:19
Enhancements: Mass HP Recovery
Description: A light pink crystal encased in silver detailing

Item Name: Damage Potion
ID: 99012
Roll: LD:13
Enhancements: Damage
Description: A red tincture in a stout, conical phial.

Item Name: French Taunting
ID: 99013 | 99014 | 99015
Roll: BD:10, CD:4, LD:16 | LD:2 | LD:20
Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: Damage II, Taunt I
Description: Who cares. It's goin' in the traaaaaysh.

Junk Sale:

Item Name: French Taunting
ID: 99013 | 99014 | 99015
Roll: BD:10, CD:4, LD:16 | LD:2 | LD:20
Type: Two Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: Damage II, Taunt I
Description: Who cares. It's goin' in the traaaaaysh.

+1250 Col

Buying From Stock

Golden Key x 11 [-11,000 Col]

Edited by Shield
  • 2 weeks later...

Three days without any luck. Three days filled with failure. Macradon was getting close to just giving up, but he had to press on. The only thing stopping him from crafting a single perfect item was his stock of materials. It had depleted over the long time he had accumulated them all from before the tier split with materials were added to the game. He would arrive at the trusty merchant he could get his stuff from, Shield, who had recently been wed to his buddy for the sake of marriage buffs that would come along. “Hey Shield, I’ve run dry on materials. I’d like 50 tier 1 materials, this should be enough” he said and handed over a pouch containing 16500 col.

-16500 Col sent to Shield

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan stood on the eleventh floor on a long bridge looking upon a very large building known to be home to Shield, Tank Sentinel of The Celestial Ascendants. Jonathan wasn't on the best terms with the man, but required a little bit of money and he knew Shield was the man to sell it to. He sighed as he pushed open the door entering the area of Shield's house dedicated to his shop. He stepped forward, his gaze showing no emotion as he stood in front of Shield. The idea to come to Shield needing something ticked him off. To stand in front of him like some helpless subordinate requiring help was absolutely a disgrace. "Hello Shield. I would like to make a trade for you, I have countless unidentified consumables and item that I would like to trade for 8,000 col" Jonathan placed all of the items in a trade box and pended the request. If Shield accepted, Jonathan would turn and leave immediately

6x Uncommon Consumable,
1x Rare Consumable,
1x Perfect Weapon,
1x Rare Shield,
1x Perfect Consumable

(ID's)

1x Uncommon Consumable - 96211
Perfect Weapon, Rare consumable - 96217
1x Uncommon consumable - 96225
Rare Shield - 99612
4x Uncommon Consumable - 99613