Hey... My names Stryder, and im kinda new to this site..... Literally just joined. I have no idea how Rp's really work, and i was wondering if someone could kinda show the the ropes? Help me get accustomed. 

But i guess i should talk about myself for a little. 

I got into SAO about.... maybe 4-5 weeks ago, and ever since have been hooked. I love the series, and my personal favorite characters is Kirrito/Asuna, for the sole reason of it reminds me of my personal realtionships :D Im interested in a lot of games, ranging from GTA, to COD, even stuff like dungeons and dragons and strategy games like company of heroes, and better known titles like XCOM, and... yeah :)

I enjoy archery and sports. My favorite being soccer. I enjoy playing as a mid fielder, the freedom of being able to go anywhere in the field just makes me feel well free. Not restrained to one little quarter of the field, in theory. I really enjoy meeting new people and learning new things, probably one of the things which drew me here actually. My favorite color is a dark blue, close to a midnight blue.

I don't really know what else to say without really... blabbing and going a little to much into my personal life...

Im just hoping that i meet a nice community here, and that i can enjoy learning how to roleplay, and maybe even start making some friends here :)

So, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAO COMMUNITY :D 

Hiya, Welcome to the site! :D 

From player to player, Everyone here is friendly but it can be quite quiet for newcomers at first. Don't worry about approaching anyone with a question or a request to rp. I'm sure most would respond. ^^

if you want to get started check out the journal section or pm a member of staff and they should guide you through it. Also nice! I am into d&d myself, As for video gaming I enjoy games focused more on roleplalying characters and are fantasy based. Or alternatively faster paced. I play a lot of heroes of the storm, hearthstone etc. I have played some battlefield before though :3

1 minute ago, Beatbox said:

If you have any questions regarding RP'ing please feel free to message me, I have been RPing for nearly 5 years of my life so I know a thing or two.

Thanks!! I I think i will :) Thanks for welcoming me!!

1 hour ago, Hydra said:

Hiya, Welcome to the site! :D 

From player to player, Everyone here is friendly but it can be quite quiet for newcomers at first. Don't worry about approaching anyone with a question or a request to rp. I'm sure most would respond. ^^

if you want to get started check out the journal section or pm a member of staff and they should guide you through it. Also nice! I am into d&d myself, As for video gaming I enjoy games focused more on roleplalying characters and are fantasy based. Or alternatively faster paced. I play a lot of heroes of the storm, hearthstone etc. I have played some battlefield before though :3

Yeah.... online sites are like that, its hard for newbies sometimes :( 

Battlefield is fun, my favorite one to date that iv played is Bad company 2, mainly because i love shooting heli pilot with snipers XD i almost always hit them. Iv wanted to start playing hearthstone, though i never really got a chance to.

Heyo @Stryder! Welcome! I personally have always wanted to play soccer, but due to the small size of my school we have never had a team. So I got into cross country and track :) Anyways, that is totally cool that you play soccer!  

I personally haven't been on the site for long but I do have some RPing experience if you need help.

Also, if you need someone to RP with I'm here. I personally haven't RP'ed with anyone on the site just yet, so us newbies could go together! 

Just now, Damien said:

Heyo @Stryder! Welcome! I personally have always wanted to play soccer, but due to the small size of my school we have never had a team. So I got into cross country and track :) Anyways, that is totally cool that you play soccer!  

I personally haven't been on the site for long but I do have some RPing experience if you need help.

Also, if you need someone to RP with I'm here. I personally haven't RP'ed with anyone on the site just yet, so us newbies could go together! 

Soccer is good fun, sucks that your school is to small though :( I never really play in teams, just in PE and the odd opportunity i get. A Rp sounds good!!! Just waiting for my character to get well, accepted. Once that happens newbie party!!!...

Why did i call myself a noob DX.....