Not a fan of doing intro posts to new sites, but figured why not.

Hi, I got by the online alias Eatos. I've been doing rp stuff since late 2012, found this sight recently and, since I enjoyed sao, figured i'd give it a shot. Ive got a friend who just joined recently, but outside that i'm not too sure how this sight operates compared to previous places. Umm, i'm a writer of sorts and yeah. Not sure what else to say, never been a fan of writing these so i'll just leave it here.

Just now, Hydra said:

Nice, and yeah I helped when I could! ^^

If you ever need any aid feel free to message me or another member of the site. I am sure they'd be happy to help. :3

I think i've mostly got my head around it? It's nice to find a system that is properly structured and set-out, despite the huge information i spent most of today learning, it's a really nice shift. But if i need help i'll be sure to ask :)

2 minutes ago, Eatos said:

I think i've mostly got my head around it? It's nice to find a system that is properly structured and set-out, despite the huge information i spent most of today learning, it's a really nice shift. But if i need help i'll be sure to ask :)

Great to hear! And awesome, I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

5 hours ago, Beatbox said:

welcome to the site, its nice to have new players ^~^

Its nice to find a site that has proper thought out guide-lines and a minumun post of 150 words as to not kill people on the inside with 1 line replies.

1 hour ago, Mack said:

Welcome aboard.

All aboard the hype train!

• 2 weeks later...