Restoring the Crescent Moon Guild

Hi all, I am seeking members for the reformation of a previous guild known as the 'Crescent Moon'. As of the creation of the guild, it failed to pick up a strong backbone of support. Meaning many members quickly left or disappeared. I wish to change that and reinvent the guild but for that, I will need a team of four others to help me reform the guild. 

Requirements:

Relatively Active.

Known the basics of how to play.

Everyone is welcome to join, regardless of level. If you have an interest please leave a comment down below, or shoot me a message. 

Thanks, Hydra.

Current players who have shown interest: (Damien)

Slots officially taken: 3/5 (Hydra, Stryder, Eatos, Ariel, slot)

deer rainbow.jpg

Edited by Hydra

Man, things really do change a lot. I would love to rejoin, but over the years I started to hate things that I used to love, like roleplaying, playing video games, writing. My life is a [censored] mess, and I shouldn't have even tried to be the figurehead for any guild, much less try having any responsibility. But I'm happy that you really want to revive Crescent Moon. Damn, I can't think of what to say next.

@Hydra, maybe if I can get my life sorted out in a few years, I can start roleplaying here again. Sorry for letting everyone down, I just cant stop apologizing to you guys in my mind.