[F:17:R4] Poseidon's Under the Sea Cuisine [Reserved Windows Only-PM for Orders]

Yr63vdT.png
Rank 4: 141/160 EXP
Materials
T1: 7
T2: 3

Welcome! On Floor 17 located west side of main settlement is a small passageway with a staircase leading down. The steps are lit with blue lights and the walls feel cool to the touch. Going down these steps you are welcomed by the fresh scent of food with a small hint of oceanic perfume. The underground Cafe is dimly lit to set a more personal mood for its occupants. The underground cafe is round and roomy, and in the middle of the room is decadent bar with comfortable bar stools to order any kind of beverage if you are just killing some time or want a more solitary space of your own. There is a VIP section in the back where Friends of the Owner are more than welcome to relax. The room is surrounded by glass and shows off many things in the ocean. Sometimes whales and dolphins come by, but much of the marine life is constantly moving around the massive tank world. Guests will always be entertained and feel at ease in this location. So order up something to eat or take something to go home with! Either way, you will enjoy the many flavors of our Greek Under the Sea Hospitality! 

Adventurer's Notice: Time from time, Anemone will be willing to sell her Dungeon Maps that she discovers. Of course, she will want to be part of the adventure. If you see that a Map is on sale, feel free to fill out the form below and hand it over to Anemone. She will record your name, level, role and which map you wish to join. When enough players have signed up, she will send all participants a PM and see if they are available and then the adventure will begin! You may also hire Anemone personally for Material Gathering, or Dungeon Seeking of your own. The mats and the map will go to you at the end of the adventure! Prices determine on how many materials you wish for her to collect and the price of the Map (should you wish her to find you a map) will depend on the floor level and difficulty. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!! 

For Sale: Pre Made Items
Perfect || Rare || Uncommon || Good
Dried Apricots [Free]
Golden Wheat Bun + Jam [Free]
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt [+1 Prosperity] [Offer]
Side Salad w/ Tangerines [+1 Prosperity] [Offer]
Roasted Leg of Lamb [+3 LD: 1 Thread]

Dungeon Maps For Sale: 
Advanced || Intermediate || Beginner

Order Form:

Name: 
Item Type: Snack, Dessert, Meal
Tier: 1 or 2

Quality: 
Enhancements: 
Description: 

Dungeoneer Form:

Name: 
Role (DPS,Support,Tank):
Level: 
Difficulty (Advanced, Intermediate,Beginner):

Resources Log:

+/- Materials || Date || Post Link
+8 Materials [T1] - Jan 21st || +17 Materials [T1] - Jan 27th || +24 Materials [T1] - Jan 27th || -2 Materials [T1] - Jan 27th [+3 Exp] || -2 Materials [T1]-Jan 29th [+3 Exp]
-2 Materials [T1] -Jan 30th [+4 Exp] ||  -2 Materials [T1] - Feb 1st [+11 Exp] || +5 T2 Materials [Feb 2nd] || -3 Materials [T1] Feb 2nd [+4 Exp]
-3 Materials [T1] Feb 4th [+14 Exp] || -3 Mats [T1], -1 Mat [T2] Feb 5th [+11 Exp] ||  -4 Mats [T1] Feb 7th [+9 Exp] || -3 Mats [T1], - 1 Mats [T2] Feb 9th [+14 Exp]
-4 Mats [T1] Feb 11th [+10 Exp] || -4 Mats [T1] Feb 12 [+8 Exp] || -3 Mats [T1] Feb 14th [+9 Exp] || -3 Mats [T1] Feb 19th [+6 Exp] || +8 [T1] Materials March 10th || -4 [T1] Mats, +4 Exp March 12th || -4 T1 Mats, +20 Exp 3/19/17 || -3 Mats, +9 Exp 3/29/17 ||

Edited by Anemone

There was a section closed off to all customers located in the kitchen of the Cafe. With the shop decorated as it was to be a Greek Themed under the sea sort of cafe, the woman was pleased with how well everything turned out to be. Now the only thing left was to get cooking. She could only do so much in a day until her rank in Cooking advanced. But she would do everything she could to get to be a moderate cook. Much like in the real world there were stations and areas of her kitchen that needed attention. Her first order of business was to attempt to make small snacks for any welcoming Hero. She pondered at the idea of what kind of snack she could make without it being over the top for her current tank. Perhaps yogurt? Or dried fruit? Those seemed like a few good ideas to start.

Item 1: 
ID: 75708
CD: 1 [+1 Exp
Notes: Is it supposed to look like that? 

Item 2:
ID: 75709
CD: 9 [+2 Exp]
Notes: Hey! These dried apricots look yummy! 

-2 Mats, + 3 Exp

Edited by Anemone

Anemone placed her apron on for another day of cooking adventure. Her last journey into the depths of her kitchen didn't seem to make anything quite good, although the dried apricots she had been able to create were a sign she was moving in the right direction. However, not all things were as they seemed. Today's menu would have to also be simple and efficient. She wondered what kind of food snacks she could create for today? Perhaps a golden wheat bun with some jam? And perhaps a slice of strawberry cheesecake? Those two items sounded simple enough. With Anemone feeling pretty good about today's crafts, she began her experience as a Chef with her good foot forward. The items she had summed up in her mind made her extremely hungry from just the thoughts. At least this way, she could fill her own belly without having to break the bank and order someplace else. 

Item 1: 
ID: 75823
CD:  9 [+2 Exp]
Notes: That looks delicious! I'll save it! 

Item 2:
ID: 75824
CD: 4
Notes: Goodness! That is not good at all...

+3 Exp, -2 Materials 

Edited by Anemone

Today she wanted to make something special. Anemone was ready and rearing to go in her small kitchen in the back of Poseidon's, but she had no clue what she wanted to make. Perhaps a few different kinds of beverages to spice things up instead of the normal everyday item. So she wondered what she could use to make a beverage snack item. Perhaps a yogurt shake? Or maybe even a decadent custard pudding? Of course pudding was not a beverage type, but she was interested in making all kinds of unique food items. Of course they would naturally be healthy and delicious at the same time. Anemone would consider herself to be a health freak, she enjoyed nature and exercising and staying in shape when she exercised...usually running away from mobs, or IRL; crowds of people. With those thoughts swept aside, she patted her hands to get ready for the work ahead, "Ok! Let's do this!"

Item 1: 
ID: 76001
CD:  10 [+3 Exp]
Notes:  Yay! My first fine creation!

Item 2:
ID: 76002
CD: 3 [+1 Exp]
Notes: Oh my! I don't think it's supposed to look that runny...

+4 Exp, -2 T1 Mats

Edited by Anemone

The kitchen was full of amazingly, mouth watering morsels. Anemone had been slaving over the oven for the last several days when she was not out collecting materials or going on full blown adventures!...to the first field to pick ingredients. Yeah, well, she was still working on that. But she was becoming a bit more spirited in the ways of getting players to help her, of course the ones she had met so far were quite fascinating and battle hardened, she still had small uses here and there but nothing that would be comparable to a DPS or a Tank.

In her small daydream, Anemone shook her head coming back to the forefront of reality. Using her nose to smell for the freshest ingredients, the woman began to mix around some freshly harvested lettuce and tomatoes, or these ingredients looked different than the otherworld names but in the end tasted just the same. Perhaps with this set up, she can create something especially nice. 

tem 1: 
ID: 76259
CD:  10 [+3 Exp]
Notes: Not bad! I think this will make a great appetizer! 

Item 2:
ID: 76260
CD: 12 [+8 Exp]
Notes: Wow! This roasted leg of lamb looks delicious!

+11 Exp, -2 Mats

Edited by Anemone

Anemone noticed after her last batch of creations that her Cook rank had gone up a level. There was a mild cheer from her as she seemed to dance around her kitchen for a few moments. But there was a passion in those hot as fire eyes of hers as she rolled up her sleeves to begins today's preparations. For everything she had learned up to this point, unlocking new sides and new ideas was something of an achievement for the woman. She would wash her hands thoroughly and begin trekking around her Shop's Kitchen and collecting the various ingredients to make today's dishes. Earlier she had crafted a simple side salad in a cute container and a roasted leg of lamb which smelled incredible. She had to make something that was just as delicious today. Perhaps some Smoked Salmon, or perhaps blueberry pie? Possibilities were endless for the achieving woman. She would do something terrific today!

Item 1: 
ID: 76485
CD:  4
Notes:  I don't think this is edable...

Item 2:
ID: 76486
CD: 5
Notes: I didn't know black could get even darker...

Item 3:
ID: 76487
CD: 9
Notes: At least the Pie survived! 

+4 Exp, -3 Materials

Edited by Anemone

The day previous had been a rough day for Anemone. She had been working so hard to get her Chef Profession ranked up, but she was not getting much out of it in terms of good product. Although the items she did make were some of the tastiest things she had ever seen or even created in real life. With her apron on and her mind set, the woman began to move around her kitchen and gathering materials. Spices and herbs placed to the side, a knife in a hand as she began to chop bits and pieces of meat, carrots and other vegetables. She thought back when she was on that adventure with Aereth and how he mentioned Austrian pork roast with sauerkraut. So, with that in mind the woman began to preheat the oven and started over with the roast. The smells began to mix together, but it was do or die time as she began to work on sides and possibly dessert after the main entree. If she could nail this...

Item 1: 
ID: 76591
CD:  11
Notes:  Awesome! This will be great for Seul!

Item 2:
ID: 76592
CD: 12
Notes: Oh my gosh! That roast is just soo juicy!

Item 3:
ID: 76593
CD: 8
Notes:  Not bad! I think I can do better next time! 

-3 Mats, +15 Exp

Edited by Anemone

Her skills were improving immensely, after a few days she was already being a well prepared Chef. And having creating a few delectable items to share with others, it was time to get back in the kitchen and start working on more homemade meals and items. There was so many things she wanted to create, it was difficult to know where to start. She had an idea or two, so Anemone sought out her apron once more and tied it around her back and put her hair up. She gave her sleeves a good pull and washed her hands, although now thinking on it, was there germs in SAO? People didn't seem to get sick naturally. It was mildly confusing for her, she never felt sick since she got here, well, there have been times when she felt ill because of heartache, the mind can be quite dangerous with those sort of ideas. Shaking her head, she needed to focus on what was in front of her. Food. And lots of it.

Item 1: 
ID: 76696
CD:  6 [+2 Exp]
Notes: Salt Water Taffy, not too bad 

Item 2:
ID: 76697
CD: 11 [+5 Exp]
Notes: I wonder if Seul likes to drink, not like I'm trying to get him Drunk!!

Item 3: 
ID: 76698
CD: 9 [+3 Exp]
Notes: These looks healthy! I'll save'em for the shop.   

Item 4:
ID: 76699
CD: 7 [+2 Exp]
Notes: Oatmeal cookies! 

+12 Exp, -3 Mats [T1], -1 Mat [T2]

Edited by Anemone

Another day slaving over a hot stove! Not that Anemone minded it exactly. This was her profession now in the world of Aincrad Castle...Tower, thing. She knew what she was getting into the moment she decided on going for this profession although it took her a lot of time and patience in eventually getting this far. After having a back and forth chat with a few of her friends, they were gonna tackle the Floor 17 Dungeon map she had discovered a little while ago, but because of the dangers lurking on that floor, they had to be prepared and so Anemone set out to do whatever she could for them to be at ease and to get through it without a mess on their hands. But that's exactly what was happening now, she had been so absorbed in her own daydream she had started flouring her own hand.

"Come on, Ane. Get your mind together!" Popping her white knuckles and rolling her shoulders, the female rank 3 Chef would begin today's preparations! Today's menu...Drinks!

Item 1: 
ID: 76856
CD:  9 [+3 Exp]
Notes: Should have let them ferment longer... 

Item 2:
ID: 76857
CD: 7 [+2 Exp]
Notes: Im sure I can do something with this!

Item 3: 
ID: 76858
CD: 4 [+1 Exp]
Notes: Eww! -toss-   

Item 4:
ID: 76859
Notes:  Should have let them ferment longer... 

+9 Exp, -4 Mats [T1]

Edited by Anemone

"More drinks!" she declared raising her finger! It was a new day, a fresh day, the day of all days. She knew it, today was gonna be a lucky day! Too bad her shiny Lucky coin didn't help with her quality of cooking, that would certainly help a whale of a lot! But alas, she only had the basics until she could recover more materials to get through the weeks, or days of supply she had left. It was a vicious cycle. But on to the cooking! With a pip in her step, Ane moved around her kitchen with her little apron on as she started mixing together ingredients with one another. Mostly liquids for the time being, a lot of water and of course grapes and hops. She had to max certain she was getting all the levels right as she began to churn and smash the grapes into flavored liquids. Her hands were mildly stained a variety colors, considering her almost being a full blown rainbow at this time. But with everything mashed together and in barrels, now was the time of tasting! 

Item 1: 
ID: 76979
CD:  12 [+8 Exp]
Notes:  Perfection!!

Item 2: 
ID: 76980
CD: 4 [+1 Exp]
Notes: Pe-eww!

Item 3: 
ID: 76981
CD: 5 [+2 Exp]
Notes: Mmm, could have gone better.    

Item 4:
ID: 76982
Notes:  The first batch was better, but this will work!

-3 T1, Mats | -1 T2 Mat | + 14 Exp 

Edited by Anemone

Anemone was now in a bit of a pinch, well not so much now. There was a small update to the game where the Sub Dungeon bosses were now easier to defeat much like last time. But she had never gone out of her way to do such things. She could remember a few previous raid runs and they were beyond horrid. No one died thankfully, but she was pretty much useless for them. But that was all in the past, she would do her darndest to help anyone she could. So, with a few ideas brewing in her head. The woman thought she could do special gift basket ideas of food for certain class types of people. There would be food items for scouts, damage players and even tanks! So it seemed pretty awesome idea to her! "Let's see what I can cook up!" she said with a small fit of giggles.

Item 1: 
ID: 77109
CD:  9 [+3 Exp]
Notes:  

Item 2: 
ID: 77110
CD: 1 [+1 Exp]
Notes: ;( Why did it turn out like that?

Item 3: 
ID: 77111
CD: 10 [+3 Exp]
Notes:     

Item 4:
ID: 77112
Notes:  

-4 Mats [T1], + 10 Exp

Edited by Anemone

The wonderful world of cooking was a therapeutic endeavor for Anemone. The aroma of the food, the different combinations of items that could be used to enhance one another, it was an art in itself. She never found herself to be the art type person, but when it came to food she thought she was relatively spot on with great creations and combinations. Of course sometimes you had to fail a little to get a little bit back. But that was the name of the game, sometimes the craft would just fail outright and turn into a dark black charcoaled stick of meat or a very soupy yogurt. But sometimes it was a hot delicious meal that one could savor and the best tasting dish anyone ever had. It was those moments that made Anemone fight for her rank in Cook and to help spread that 'feel good warmth' to the rest of the world.

Item 1: 
ID: 77209
CD:4
Notes:  

Item 2: 
ID: 77210
CD: 7
Notes: 

Item 3: 
ID: 77211
Notes:     

Item 4:
ID: 77212
CD:8
Notes:  

- 4Mats [T1], +8  Exp

Edited by Anemone

"Ok...so that last batch didn't turn out as well as I had suspected..." Anemone gnawed on her bottom lip as she chewed it thoroughly. She was pacing around the Kitchen of her shop when she realized she was running out a good deal of materials. She sighed, "I'm gonna have to go back out eventually and look for more. I suppose I'll just have to use what I can for now." The woman washed her hands and began to get ready for her 'come back' day. Yesterday didn't serve her so well in the art of food crafting, but every craft was a foot forward for her and that was enough to keep her going. Taking a rather large knife and some thin lean pieces of meat, she began to chop and roast, fillet and bake. Of course out of these wonderful ingredients she would have to make something at least somewhat appetizing. She was becoming more content with herself, and this was the beginning of more of those confident days ahead of her. 

Item 1: 
ID: 77270
CD: 1
LD: 18 
Notes: Materials Rescued! 

Item 2: 
ID: 77271
CD: 11 [+5 Exp]
Notes: 

Item 3: 
ID: 77272
CD: 2 
Notes: >.>; Well...    

Item 4:
ID: 77273
Notes:  

+9 Exp, -3 Mats [T1]

Edited by Anemone

Anemone was working hard in her shop. Moving things along in her supply chain as she would dabble with different creations. Some had been good, others had not been so good or just down right bad. She was still getting used to experiencing taste with different things in this world. Unlike the real world, everything had a taste as it looked. An apple tasted like an apple, but here, a round fruit would taste like a banana or an orange of a different color. It was confusing and Anemone had to make so many mental notes about things. But that was also why she loved her Profession, she was always experiencing something new. With her cute little apron on, Anemone began the day of cooking and working under the pressure to get something new and exciting out for her customers to taste in the future. If she knew how to make it once, she might be able to reproduce it again in the future. 

Item 1: 
ID: 77630
Notes: +2 Exp 

Item 2: 
ID: 77631
CD: 8
Notes: +2 Exp

Item 3: 
ID: 77632
CD: 6
Notes:  +2 Exp

Item 4:
ID: 77633
CD: 3
LD: 19 
Notes: Salvaged Mat 

+6 Exp, -3 Mats [T1]

Edited by Anemone

Today Aereth was on his way to the 17th floor of Aincrad. He was looking for the shop of a woman and friend of his, since she had sent him a message that she had cooked a special meal for him. "Man, if she's really able to create that meal I told her about, then she really needs to become my personal cook..." he thought while he walked on the floor that was seemingly inspired by the old Greece. 

After a couple of minutes he found the restaurant that he was looking for. "Poseidons under the Sea Cuisine..." he mumbled and wanted to enter the neat looking restaurant. Unfortunately, there was no way he could enter the restaurant the way he was right now. Aereth could see it but due to his red cursor, he wasn't allowed to set foot into the main settlements. He quickly opened up his menu and typed a quick message.

To: @Anemone
Subject: Look outside ;)

Hey there. I just wanted to ask, if you have some time to come out and see me quickly. I came here to the 17th floor for the delicious meal that you made for me, and right now I'm standing outside the safe zone of the main settlement, and well... I unfortunately am not allowed to enter said safe zone...
So could you please come outside, so that I can pick it up?

Best regards,
Aereth

Anemone had nearly flipped out when the message tone had alerted her. She was in the middle of a beating some batter and the noise had startled her so much that a gooey mess had found its way to her face. Biting on her lower lip and sweeping the stuff off it with a finger, the woman set down her beater mixer and then read the message. She had that particular item she had made for Aereth and was pleased he had come to pick it up. Of course, she wouldn't mind dropping it off to him either since he was a little...on the orange side of things. Not all player killers were kind like that Knight, but she could not bring herself to open her business to those players. 

With a small moment to clean herself up, the woman took a small basket of items to bring to him. Shutting her down quietly and moving through the Greek styled floor. She came to the edge of the safezone and waved her hand to her friend, "Hello Sir Aereth. Another beautiful day is it not? I did not forget about you or that meal you had wanted to try. I think I was able to perfect this pretty well, and I also got some other items for you as well. A small little gift basket if you will."

The woman smiled and stepped out of the safezone to meet with him. In her hand was a basket full of goodies for him. 

-Trading Over-
x 1 Austrian Pork with Sauerkraut
x 1 4oz Bottle of red and white wine
x 3 Set of Turbo Juice

@Aereth

• 2 weeks later...

There was a loud clatter of pots and pans overhead Anemone as she startled herself as she got back into her kitchen. WIth her apron on and her hands rubbing together, she wondered what kind of neat cuisines she could come up with today. She had a few ideas right from the top of her head, but the luck of the draw was not so great with her the last few days. Her creations had come as mediocre at best. But that didn't stop the snow topped woman from continuing her course of actions. Once more rubbing her hands together, she got her knife and a handful of materials and placed them out on the board. Cutting up fruits and veggies on the cutting board, she began to prep and season. Tossing those into a pan, she turned on the heat and really got to cookin'. 

Item 1: 
ID: 79224
CD: 5
Notes:  +1 Exp

Item 2: 
ID: 79225

Item 3: 
ID: 79226

Item 4:
ID: 79227
Notes: +1 Exp

+4 Exp, -4 Mats [T1]

Edited by Anemone

Things were a mess in Anemone's kitchen. Knives laying around, cutting board uncleaned, vegetables in the fruits section. How did it get like this? It was a kitchen catastrophe. The woman looked at the kitchen disaster with her hands on her hips shaking her head and 'tsk'ing at herself. This would not do at all. With a glare in her eyes, she pushed her sleeves up to her elbows and started to move around her stations and began cleaning everything up as it was supposed to be. An hour had been needed to sort things out and to put things back in place. Everything now looked spotless and she could resume her time in crafting. Though with the efforts of her last few dishes, nothing was really coming out how she expected. She would have to put in the extra effort and get things done if she wanted to be a true food artist. 

Item 1: 
ID: 79922
Notes: +8 Exp

Item 2: 
ID: 79923
CD: 6
Notes: +1 Exp

Item 3: 
ID: 79924
Notes: +3 Exp

Item 4:
ID: 79925
Notes: +8 Exp

20 Exp, -4 T1 Mats

Edited by Anemone
  • 2 weeks later...

Her last session ended up being very well done. She was able to craft some pretty hearty stuff and that made her rank swell in numbers. Always good to see that stuff rise. She had been working pretty hard on her craft, though she was now considerably lower on materials than she had bargained for. It would soon be time to go back out and look for those mats! But she had a stock left that might get her through one more day. So, with her sleeves rolled up, her apron on and her game face ready. The woman took to the kitchen and began her daily routine. Over a roaring fire, she melted down some ingredients, pinch of salt like cubes and pepper, a slab of meat and then things began to get flavorful and exotic as she began to experiment with different flavors. All in all, her work around the kitchen was getting easier, but it was left up to Poseidon to determine if she would be blessed with decent meals.

Item 1: 
ID: 80737
CD: 3
LD: 18
Notes: Salvaged +1 Exp, +1 Mat

Item 2: 
ID: 80738
Notes:

Item 3: 
ID: 80739
CD: 11
Notes:

Item 4:
ID: 80740
CD: 2
Notes:

Edited by Anemone
  • 2 months later...

Anemone had been shuffling around her kitchen to prepare for her trip with Calrex. According to her plan, they would be starting in the early morning and probably finish right at midnight or so. She had known him only from name, and the few times she had seen him fight were very encourage moments as he was a well known player on the front lines. The woman was busy in her kitchen, aromas lifted into the air from pots and pans, stews on low simmer, meat being cooked to perfection. It was a great day for her, she was filled with excitement to start her journey with this person although she did not know him personally. But none the less, the items should would make would help for finding what she required of his services. With little else to do, she had waited for her items to finish preping and then she could label them up and send them into her satchel.

Item 1: 
ID: 85392
CD: 10
Notes: +3 Exp

Item 2: 
ID: 85393
Notes: +1

Item 3: 
ID: 85394
CD: 11
Notes: +5 Exp