Two Handed Weapons and Equipment Slots Question

Okay, had a few questions, so I just figured I'd post them here:

I. Out of Combat HP Healing.
I feel like the HP healed out of combat each turn should be a little more than three.... Idk, just feel like that would be a lot of posts just to heal.

II. Two Handed Weapons and Equipment Slots.
Two handed weapons give +2 base damage due to the lack of the player being able to use a shield, but the player still has the ability to equip another accessory or piece of armor with that(still having a total of three equipment slots), while one handed weapon wielders still only get the three equipment slots and don't get any advantages like the +2 base damage for the two handed weapons, making two handed weapons much more efficient. I feel like maybe two handed weapons should cost two equipment slots, and players should have a total of four slots. Tell me if I am wrong on any part of this. 

I. The out if combat healing was never updated when the health changes were added in. A couple of months ago, we had a considerably way less health than it is now. It will mist likely be updated in 3.0.

II. Don't underestimate how strong block and mitigation is in this system. They did that to atleast give damage dealers something against the tank meta. Which is still not much. With 3.0 coming soon, there will most likely be changes to the skills and system itself.