F1-Rank 3-Merchant <<Shadowed Wares>>

Hidden walked up the counter once more before looking around at her items. She just decided he would search for her unique items for Sey. Just throw away the items that had an enhancement as well. She took an item and appraised it. It had an enhancement, but she did not care to really look into it. She kept apprising it, but she hit a rock in the road wiht a fail. She sighed and grabbed another. Failed. She grabbed yet another and hit a retry. Sighing, she sold her new uncommon item to pay for her expenses with buying the items. She could not wait for an update with the merchant system. She seriously need it. She wanted more unique items. She at least needed to find one for Sey. 

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
79806 10 6 5 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:15:25
79805 5 2 7 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:15:16
79804 7 4 19 5 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:15:00
79803 2 5 16 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:14:40
79802 5 10 19 7 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:14:40
79801 9 2 14 9 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-18 11:14:29
Spoiler

+23 EXP
-6 T1 Materials
-200 Col

Hidden came back into the shop and was immediately engulfed by darkness and cold. Her familiar bounded playfully around the shop, careful of the black light candles. She would need to get back to crafting if she would ever find Sey his weapon. She would grab her items and begin to appraise them one by one. She had a few success's, but she did not care as they were not any Uniques. She would sell each of them, and sigh as she moved back to her room, to go and rest for the night. She would be going out to train hard again tomorrow. 

Spoiler
80102 5 7 2 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:08:23
80101 9 9 7 3 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:08:08
80100 1 12 9 3 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:07:56
80099 6 1 18 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:07:45
80098 9 6 4 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:07:35
80097 5 2 8 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-03-21 07:07:25
Spoiler

2 Fail ~ +2 EXP
2 Success ~ +16 EXP
2 Retries ~ +8 EXP
Bought 2 Good Items ~ +2 EXP
Sold 2 Uncommon Items ~ +2 EXP
-6 Mats, +30 EXP

Edited by Hidden
  • 1 month later...

Hidden returned to her shop, hoping that luck would allow her to get a better roll. Now that they had a house, Sey should use their Fireplace, meaning she would need to get a separate building for her own shop. She moved forward to her appraisal area and got to work, checking the items. She started off with a fail. Nice. She kept going, finding more retires and one success that was still not a Unique. She sighed and sold the item straight away, allowing her pay for the good item that she had bought trying to find something. She needed to hurry to find this item for Sey. He just wanted a Fallen Enhancement on his weapon. 

Spoiler
ID Battle    Craft    Loot       MOB Character Link Purpose Time
82991  8 9  15 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:26:37
82990  1 1  10 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:26:28
82989  6 4  4 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:26:20
82988  5 8  16 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:26:09
82987  10 8     17 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:25:38
82986  2 3    9 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2017-04-22 09:25:29

2 Fails - +2 EXP
3 Retries - 12 EXP
1 Success - 8
Bought and Sold 1 Item - +2 EXP

24 EXP total, -6 materials

Edited by Hidden
  • 3 months later...

The door slammed shut behind Birdie as she entered Shadowed Wares, nothing but pitch-black darkness consuming her view. Flickering lights found her attention nearby, gently illuminating various wares which were being displayed on the shelves. Hmm... this place is true to its name, I suppose. A dimly lit counter came into view, alerting her to the presence of the merchant stood behind it. The cloak seemed familiar at a glance, and as the bluenette drew closer, she recognised the shopkeep's tone and inflexion from somewhere else. A random encounter out in the wilderness? A recent quest...?

"Hidden?" Birdie asked, standing before the counter with eyes fixed on the cloaked figure. "Great to see you again. This is a very, uhm... thematic place you have here." She attempted a smile, swiftly getting down to business. "I'm looking for some things, sorry about the long list: 3 [T3] Blank Dungeon Maps, 3 Golden Keys, 3 [T2] Blank Dungeon Maps, 3 [T1] Blank Dungeon Maps, 3 Teleportation Crystals, and a Dimensional Backpack." She paused to catch a breath, giving the merchant enough time to calculate the costs. "Would that be alright?"

The door actually opened. She had begunt o think she was the only one who could open it. She had sat there a while, and occasionally found herself sitting in her old room. Sh had left everything in there, in case things did not work out. They had, but she would still leave it there. Through the dim light, she could make out the hair and the face of Birdie, a girl whom she had recently traveled with. The girl remembered her voice well if she was recognizable. "And so the Bluebird leaves it nest. What perhaps might I get for you?" The girl replied with the mention of a long list and she replied, Surely it can't be too-" She began, and after three things, she was still going. She was not kidding. As she was done, she began figuring up totals for the girl. "Alright, I think I got it all figured up. You are lucky for the Merchant update, or the backpack would have got you. But your total will be 13,700. Is that all you would like?" She placed the items upon her trade bar and awaited @Birdie.

Customer Cost: 13,700
Cost for Items: 11,400

Hidden Recieves: 2,300

Hidden will Recieve [48 EXP] Oh Thank you!

Edited by Hidden

"Mhm, that's all I wanted today. I do have a few pieces of equipment to identify and sell at some point, though that stuff's somewhere in my disorganised mess of an inventory." She sighed, knowing just how much time and labour it would take to separate sellables from desirables. Hidden had put a price on her wares and Birdie was quick to oblige, tapping the Col icon and depositing 13,700 into the trade. "There! That should be all set." With a flick of the accept trade button her half of the transaction was good to go, and a smile tugged at the bluenette's cheeks as she saw fresh wares depositing into her disorderly inventory - if left for much longer, she realised it was going to be a real problem. "Thanks so much! You don't know how hard it is to find a good merchant these days. I'll swing by again soon." With a polite bow, she turned 180 degrees and headed for the shop exit-

"Ouch."

That was the wall.

Searching for the handle, Birdie soon found the metal protrusion and twisted it, allowing light to flood the room for a brief moment as she left.

Received:

• 3 [T3] Blank Dungeon Maps,
  • 3 Golden Keys,
  • 3 [T2] Blank Dungeon Maps,
  • 3 [T1] Blank Dungeon Maps,
  • 3 Teleportation Crystals,
  • and a combo-breaking Dimensional Backpack.

Transferred to Hidden:

• 13,700 Col
  • 2 weeks later...

Hei had returned from his last exciting quest on the fourth floor with some unidentified items, and he had heard that only a merchant could tell him what exactly he had found. As his own shop was a the first floor, he was looking for someone he could walk to and not having to teleport everyday. When he saw the black building with the words Shadowed Wares on it, Hei wasn't sure of it was a merchants shop, but he could at least have a look.

When he entered the room through the door, it shut close behind him, and he was standing in darkness, after a short while, his eyes ajusted to the little light that was available and he saw that there were candles burning, shining their light onto some items, behind a counter a cloaked figure asked him what she could do for him. "Hello, my names Hei, and I just returned from a quest, where I found a shield and some heavy armour that aren't identified. I seemed you are a merchant, so could you have a look at them? And if I see right, you sell empty dungeon maps, I'll take one T1 dungeon map." And he takes out a <<Unidentified Rare T1 Shield>> and a <<Unidentified Rare T1 Heavy Armour>> to hand them to Hidden

Edited by Hei

A player entered her shop and she raised an eyebrow. This was two people in a shorter amount of time. What was causing players to actually come up and ask for her work? The new tutorial added more need for merchants, but appraising no longer cost materials, but instead col. She would have to definitely be farming quite a bit for money to be able to ever even search for a new weapon, or even an armor. "Welcome to Shadowed Wares, what may I do for you" The player introduced himself as Hei and explained  he just went on a quest and needed some items identified. She smiled and gave him a nod before taking the items and swiping for more options. As she had chosen the merchant role, she could find out information on an item really easy. She started with the heavy armor which appeared to have regeneration and thorns, not capable of providing defense, but ensuring that health remained topped up and dealing damage all the same. The Shield however, appeared to have mitigation and paralyze. It wasn't a bad setup, but only for temporal worn gear as they were rather low quality. "If you don't like such items, I can sell them, and you will get most of the profit... Either way, the original cost for identifying is a thousand and two-hundred col. Identifying is not cheap enough I don't believe" She hastily scribbled the bill to the man and handed it to him. 

@Hei

Customer Receives: Rare T1 Armor (Unnamed) (Awaiting Approval) - T1 Regen(1), Thorns (1)
Rare T1 Shield (Unnamed) (Awaiting Approval) - Paralyze, +9 MIT

Customer Owes: 1,200 Col. 

Hidden gets

13 EXP (10 for 2 Identifies, 3 for General Sell) 
1,200 - 900 (Cost of goods) = 300 Col. 

Spoiler
ID     Battle     Craft    Loot    MOB Character Link Purpose Time
88096  4 9 9 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Identifying Rare T1 Heavy Armor 2017-08-23 04:59:18
88095    6 10 2 9 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Identifying Rare T1 Heavy Armor 2017-08-23 04:59:01
88094 2 11 16 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Identifying Rare T1 Shield 2017-08-23 04:58:38
88093 1 3 10 9 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Identifying Rare T1 Shield 2017-08-23 04:58:17

Edited by Hidden

Hei was surprised, how quick Hidden was with identifying what kind of enhancement's the both items had. "Thanks for identifying them so quick. I'll transfer the col to you. And it would be nice if you can sell the Armour, as I don't have use for that." and so Hei opened the menu and transferred 1200 col over to Hidden. When he packed away the shield, he was sure he knew someone who would be super happy to get something like it, even though it just was a rare item. Hei was just about to turn around, when he noticed, that Hidden hadn't sold him the dungeon map he had asked for earlier, so he stopped and asked the merchant "What about the T1 dungeon map, are you out of those, or just forgot it? And how much more do I owe you for that?" And he reopened the inventory to transfer what ever col amount the map would cost.

-1200 col

+ 1 Rare T1 Shield (Unnamed) (Awaiting Approval) - Paralyze, +9 MIT

• 1 month later...

Jonathan hurried into the merchants store, this particular store was one of the only merchant stores that he particularly knew. He moved through the dark room, using the candles as way to manuever around the room. He came up to the desk, hurriedly looked at the prices and began to tell the merchant @Hidden what he needed. "I will require a Tier three Field Ration, and a Tier three immolation potion if that would be alright with you" he speedily sent the girl the payment required from him. 3,000 col, which would end up be very beneficial for the floor boss. Upon the transaction becoming complete he would smile, thank the merchant and turn around, heading for the door that lie at the end of the room. He might be safer now for teh floor boss. 

-3,000 col
+T3 Field Rations and T3 Immolation Potion (Upon Hidden's approval)

• 3 months later...

Hidden quickly dashed into the dark room that was her shop. She desperately needed to buff herself as much as possible if she was going to durvive the bos fight. With her luck, consumables had been nerfed and she now was going to have even less mitigation. She quickly went through her options and bought a TP Crystal, 2 Field Rations, and an Immolation Potion. She was going to use one of the Rations and Immolation potion to get the blond alchemist to make her some potions. She would be needing a lot of healing potions and crystals along with many safeguards. She quickly grabbed the items and began darting through the door, quite desperate to make herself go really fast. 

+1 Teleport Crystal
+2 Field Rations
+1 Immolation Potion 

-2600 Col