{PP-F1} Cats and Fire -Mis_Mestophales and myself- <<Earning a Living>>

Domarus watched as the woman attempted a second time to strike the beast, and a second time missed and failed.  The manner in which she attempted to attack it was interesting enough, but afterwards she mentioned how boring it was.  Domarus nodded.
     "Boring but essential.  Mob grinding is a key tool to leveling in mmo games."  Then she mentioned how she might take a cat nap afterwards.  This woman had to be the laziest and unorganized being he had ever met.  In Aincrad or the real world.  And that was saying something.  Then she turned to him with a glint in her eyes, mentioning how he was welcome to join her.  She kept pushing and trying even though it was rather obvious Domarus didn't care for that, neither did he have time.  What would continuing her endeavors on that subject do for her?  Nothing that he could think of certainly.  Even Keres was wondering why the woman didn't take the hint.  Regardless he simply shook his head.  
     "Unfortunately I am far too busy.  Too much has to be done if my goals are to be realized.  I was thinking about getting a quest later on today to increase my experience some more.  Either that or decimate a few more mob spots.  Thus I'll have to pass."  Domarus gripped his ax a little tighter, becoming rather bored of watching her miss consistently.  Keres in the meantime kept up her efforts to find some materials.  As she scanned the area she thought she spotted something but when she reached down to grab it the head of Porvós popped up, surprising her.  She grinned and let Porvós slither up her arm and around her torso, his spikes cutting into her and giving her the satisfying sensation of pain she so craved.  She giggled when Porvós' head popped up beside hers and she pet him.

ID#  78529  LD:  11+3=14

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

Mestophales had given him a face after his droning of experience and wanting to fulfill his goals. How utterly boring. Hair trickled down into her face as she blew skywards, shuffling the rogue strands back in place, "You'd rather slay some mobs and gain 'experience points' rather than be in the company of a woman? There is a word for that..." The female shrugged her shoulders at him and unleashed the spear from the earth. The runt of a boar was once more coming after her and she simple evaded the tusked baby as it attempted to steamroll over her feet. With a heavy sigh she had yet once more let the creature go by her without getting a strike in. This was the most dull experience of her life, no fun in it at all. She shot him a look, "Well, how about you do me a solid and help me kill this thing? Once it's dead, I can go back in town and turn in this quest thing and you can go about...dealing with your mobs and I'll go somewhere to play or nap." The woman twisted her head to look @Domarus

. If combat was like this all the time, she'd rather lay in bed or go around pouncing on people. That was much more fun than actually doing anything combat related, and this poor schmuck was obviously way too intense for someone like her. 

Miss Mestophales

HP: 20/20
EN: 0/2 
SA:

Vs

Runt Boar
HP: 5/5
Dmg: 2

ID: 78654
BD: 4  
MD: 5

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

This woman was clearly getting bored with Domarus, but she didn't have a clue.  His goals and plans, his schemes, all of these things to help him rise in power.  Not only this but he was very powerful.  Perhaps not as strong as the front liners yet, but he was indeed stronger than most other players at this level.  Of course, it was not nearly enough.  Perhaps after his plans were nearing completion he could slow down and relax a little bit.  He had never been in the company of woman for two reasons:  He never really cared, and he never had the time.  Even in the real world, he would go on dates or dances specifically to manipulate and deceive to complete his goals.  Then she requested that Domarus assist her with killing the boar.  Now this he was comfortable with.  Domarus drew his huge ax and charged at the boar.  He didn't have his black armor on but he didn't need it.  The boar looked at Domarus' eyes and saw the fire.  The burning storm that threatened to destroy anything in it's way.  There was no time for it to run.  It was doomed and it knew it.  Domarus activated Screw Dimension, dealing massive damage.  He never used anything other than his strongest sword arts now.  If the time required it then he'd of course need to use lower sword arts, but this wasn't one of those times.  The boar exploded into crystals and Domarus sheathed his weapon and turned to the woman.  He would not hide the fact that this woman intrigued him.  
     "I'm too busy at the moment for luxury Mesto.  However:  Perhaps in the future, after a few things are set in stone.  Regardless of how you feel, I am interested to see how our next encounter will turn out."

ID#  78801  BD:  6

Boar:  0/5  -14x13=182 dmg

@Miss_Mestophales

Edited by Domarus

Shattering to pieces, the boar had exploded and thus had ended the long battle. Mestophales gave an audible sigh and looked to the male player, "Thanks." She offered him a petty 'thank you,' which is was probably more than he deserved for being a hard case and an unfun stoic. She swept her spear across her body as it dematerialized from view and folded her arms over her chest.  "Too busy," she repeated back to him. She didn't say anything else to the player and turned around walking back towards the entrance of the main city once again. Finally this stupid quest was done and over with and she could finally set up her shop. She had a few ideas to which she nurtured in thought as her hips sway and her tail flickered back and forth. She didn't say anything to Domarus, he said he was busy and she would let him do his own thing. As for them meeting again, the chances were unlikely until he learned to loosen up. Like him, she had no time for party-poopers. 

Thread Complete
Domarus: +1 SP, +200 Col
Mestophales: +2 SP, +200 Col, Shop, +1 Farmed Material [T1]
Need Mat Roll from GM 

Edited by Miss_Mestophales