{PP-F1} Schemes Hidden Within Plans -Aereth and Myself-

Domarus was pleased, pleased to hear the arrogance and overconfidence in his scout general's voice and tone.  It would mean that once Domarus had it purged his general would be ideal for his missions.  The fact that he hadn't reached the obvious point that Mari had also hit:  the fact that they needed help, had not yet struck home to Aereth yet.  But it would.  He knew this group wouldn't kill Aereth on the spot.  Most likely they'd try three different approaches.  The first was that they'd torture him.  The second would be gathering intel out of him.  And the third would to try swaying the red player over to their side.  Once Aereth was caught Domarus would need to be swift, or else they'd just kill Aereth off after realizing he was absolutely useless to them.  Had they known his importance to Domarus then they would most likely use him as leverage.  But not even the Black Adder had access to that sort of intel.  Domarus knew that once they started this fight, they'd have to finish it.  For the Black Adder would be the only ones with the knowledge and understanding of Domarus, and could drag his empire down if left alone.  

"Better ideas?  How about gathering reinforcements?  I'm certain there are many players out there who would gladly assist in any way to return these children to their homes.  We aren't alone in this endeavor.  And you honestly think you're that much stronger than them?  You may have the advantage of surprise Aereth, but they have the numbers, resources, and the time to gain strength.  What makes you so certain that you'll be able to take them on?"  Vex walked back into the room, clean and in what would seem like normal clothing in Aincrad so that he would blend in.  Keres walked in behind him with a smug grin.  
     "I wish I could go with you so I can see Vex taking orders like a good servant some more but oh well.  When you get back Vex, master Domarus gave me permission to tutor you on how to be a proper servant.  I'll be eagerly awaiting your return."  Vex appeared nervous at the statement but turned to Aereth, clearly wanting to get away from this shop.

"I-I'm ready when you are."

@Aereth

Edited by Domarus

"I know that this would be wise to do, but right now at least something needs to be done. While you rally reinforcements, I will start gathering intel about them. Like I said, I will ensure Vex' safety and will try to keep the overall risks as low as possible and I will take as much precautions as I can. It's not like I'm going to storm their hideout and try taking them on all at once. I just want to gather some information, and if they look too strong to take on, I won't engage them into combat. However..." Aereth closed his eyes and took the last sip of his whiskey. "... If you don't hear from me again in exactly 72 hours from now, I might have gotten captured or worse. And in case this happens I need yo to do me a favor. Take this crystal and take it to a merchant located on the first floor called Vargas. I'll send you the coordinates of his shop before I start the operation. He will know what to do afterwards..." he told Domarus and tossed a record crystal over to him. Vargas was part of Aereth's spy/information network, but that was something Domarus wouldn't need to know right now. It was a locked record crystal that only Vargas would know how to unlock it and get to the information recorded.

When they finished the conversation, Keres and Vex walked back in, and Keres made a statement about how she would like to see how Vex would take orders from Aereth. Aereth only sighed and without a word opened up his inventory, and took out two long black cloaks with hoods as well as two teleport crystals. "Those are just for emergencies. We will walk up to my shop and start plotting there." he told Vex and turned back to Domarus. "Thank you for everything Domarus. And I hope to see you again soon." With that the two left the shop..

Summary:

Both players get 1SP and 200Col