• Equipment:
    • Nighthawk. (One handed straight sword) {+1 Damage}
    • Thunder Ring. {+1 Accuracy}
    • Cloth Armor {Vanity}
  • Battle Ready Inventory:
    • 4x Health Potions {+40 HP}
    • Damage Potion {+1 DMG} USED
    • Over-Health Potion {+50 temp. HP}
    • 3x Nighthawk Forest (Debuff song) {-3 Evasion to opponent for four turns)
    • Strong Fish (Fish) {+1 ACC}
    • Time of your Life (Song) {Vanity}

"Floor two, Urbus!" Damien's body slowly disappeared from it's location in the teleport gate of the Town of Beginnings, as it slowly reappeared on floor two, in the settlement of Urbus. "To be honest, I don't think I've ever actually been on this floor. Or so done much here, at that matter. Oh well, I know what I gotta do." Damien walked through Urbus, taking quicker and longer strides as to hurry up and get the quest for the boss going. The day just before, he had spent the day doing a series of four tutorial like quests on floor one that seemed to go alright, so he didn't feel like doing one in a day would be too hard. Opening his inventory though, he quickly drank a <<Damage Potion>> he had received from the quests. Damien had no idea how necessary it would end up being for the quest, but he certainly didn't want to risk anything. That was for sure. 

Edited by Damien

Damien sighed, his blue hair in the wind, as he took in the beautiful view from Urbus. There was no doubt of the beauty in the area, that was for sure. It could be very distracting to people though, could allow them to lose their concentration, which would leave people open to being attacked by monsters. And no one wanted that, unless they were a pretty pathetic and messed up player killer. Or maybe just some NPC villain, but... They weren't really 'people'. No matter how much he got into this game, Damien knew he was not going to let the game cloud his vision in that aspect and expect him to see them as real people. Because they weren't. Damien quickly made his way through the town and was out of their in minutes with the map to the boss mob on his heads up display. Eh, if I'm lucky, it will give me some decent treasure. I hope. 

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
78014 9 7 10+1 8 Damien Msg_hover2.png Material Gathering 2017-02-23 10:25:37

+0 Materials.

Edited by Damien

Walking down the path, Damien's mind began to wonder deep into thought. About what Kyaba's thought process must've been as he went through the creation of the game. The type of people who bought the game. And surely someone helped him make the game - employees of the company Argus, was it? But what must they be thinking right now.. And heck, are some of them actually in the game ?!? It didn't make much of a difference to Damien in all honesty, though. He just longed for a reason, as all other humans naturally do for anything else. That is why religions exist, at least or so he thought. He wasn't a religious man, Damien was rather an atheist, but he preferred to keep it to himself. Looking around, Damien saw creatures of all sorts in the distance. In the far trees, small deer could be made out. In the air, flying creatures of all sorts could be seen, at a distance. Some looked like birds, while others held distinct features that would make one classify them as a draconian of some sort. 

Spoiler
78017 9 10 1+1 5 Damien Msg_hover2.png Material Gathering 2017-02-23 11:07:42

+ 0 Materials.

Edited by Damien

Damien continued walking, wishing in a way that he could feel as free as all the other creatures did around him. He had to keep reminding himself that these creatures weren't real though; They were not really free, and nor would they ever be from their inevitable NPC status. It was a sad fact, but of course they weren't sad about it. They didn't even know about it to be honest. They did not have feelings. They did not have the capability of anything near the human brain, or that of any animal. Maybe even plants had more knowledge then them, whose to say. Maybe in their world, the players were the evil ones. The play- Damien stopped in the middle of his thought process. He had to remember that they didn't even have a mind to think about it. It was like the formics from the very old book, Ender's Game if he remembered correctly. Controlled by one queen - and this case - Cardinal. 

Spoiler
78018 2 4 18+1 4 Damien Msg_hover2.png Material Gathering 2017-02-23 11:17:43

+1 Material! 1 Thread total.

Edited by Damien

But as Damien walked, his <<Nighthawk>> in his left hand, he happened to find another <<Cotton Plant>>, providing him with another cotton material. Awesome. This is gonna help a ton when I finally become a tailor, When I finally do.... Damien smiled, thinking about the possibilities the game held for crafting based professions and the like. He had only physically visited one player-shop up to this point, and that happened to be a player named Itzal's. It was a performers shop, where Damien went to buy several lullaby debuff songs to ensure he could hit his target and a song with not much of a benefit. The song was from a rather old-ish band, known by Green Day. The song was called Time of Your Life. It didn't bring any special enhancements to anyone, but Damien felt like at some point in time songs of that sort would come in handy. When you really need music in your life. 

Spoiler
78019 1 8 11+1 5 Damien Msg_hover2.png Material Gathering 2017-02-23 11:22:28

+0 Materials. 1 Total

Edited by Damien

Damien opened his inventory menu from his heads up display with his right hand (which was the one not holding anything) and pulled out the recording crystal that held the song. He debated whether he really wanted to use it yet or not, maybe save it for a day when he was really upset. But they weren't that expensive.... No matter. Damien put the crystal back in his inventory, coming to his senses and realizing that a song could potentially distract him from some potential threats in the area and that would not be good. Well, Damien didn't define the possibility of being mauled by an NPC bear a good thing, and he didn't know who would. As Damien walked, he began to whistle to the tune of the song he was going to play, Time of your Life, but he didn't remember it in it's entirety. Maybe he should've just used the crystal? 

Spoiler
78020 10 1 20+1 3 Damien Msg_hover2.png Material Gathering 2017-02-23 11:27:13

+1 Material! 2 Thread Total.

Edited by Damien

Before Damien could once again be indecisive and pull the crystal back out, he was stopped by looking back at the heads up display that held the map. Damien was almost to the location of the said boss, the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>.  But it was odd, Damien had not seen a single <<Wind Wasp>> yet. Oh well, guess I'll get the quest done faster this way. But then Damien discovered what the issue may have been, what may have scared away these bee-looking <<Wind Wasps>>. (Definitely looked like bees) There was a bear not too far in front of Damien on the path he was following. Heh, the bear been stealing your honey, bees? Damien prepared his sword, took a deep breath, and charged into a situation where he had no idea what could possibly happen. The stats of the bear were completely unknown to Damien, but he wasn't too worried. 

78022 6+1 9 18 1 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 11:36:51

(Rolled twice, internet lagged. both rolls ended with the same result though, me hitting and the mob missing. So just inserted the second one here. Other one had BD: 7 MD:5)

SWORD ART: Vertical Arc (2*2) [2*2*5]= 20 DMG (0 MIT)

Damien: 220/220 19/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -4 EN]
Angry Bear: 90/110 

Edited by Damien

Catching the bear by surprise, Damien charged up and activated his sword skill Vertical Arc. The glowing pink sword made two quick slashes, Damien be guided by the system as he ran through the sword skill. It dealt a decent amount of damage, but the creature definitely seemed to have more HP than most creatures on the floor. The bear gave a loud roar and turned around to Damien, having no idea what had hit him until he finally saw the newly-died hair of the blue haired player. "Heyo! Please do me a favor for me in the future. Don't mess with the wind bees and wasps, okay? That should be reserved for me." Damien smiled, gripping his blade tighter. Still in close range, Damien responded back to the bears loud roar. "Good bye. " His sword began to glow pink as he went up at the monster. I got this.... You won't beat me... 

78030 4+1 9 20 6 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 14:01:24

Miss! -2 Energy!

Damien - 205/220 18/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -2 EN \ -20 HP]
Angry Bear - 90/110 

Edited by Damien

OOC: BATTLE STARTED BEFORE PATCH

Damien went up with his sword to attack the monster with a basic slash for heaven's knows why, but was unable to complete the hit as the bear was too quick and dodged the attack. Dang! Damien quickly jumped back from the bear to avoid a swiping claw coming down on him. The claw barely missed him, if he hadn't sucked in his gut the blade would've struck. "You won't win." Damien spit at the ground, panting a bit already from his attacks. "I will never let you win. And no; Not you specifically, I mean Aincrad. I mean Cardinal. I mean Kyaba. I mean darkness. I mean dreams. You will never beat me, and I won't let you beat anyone of my friends!" Damien then dodged another swipe from the claw of the bear, this time getting away from the attack much safer than the close time before. Ugh... 

78058 3 4 14 2 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 20:24:33

Miss! -2 Energy

Damien - 210/220 17/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -2 EN]
Angry Bear - 90/110 

(OOC: Crap post, sorry...)

Edited by Damien

It wasn't long before the big ball of fur was clawing at a faster rate, though, requiring Damien to have to dip, dive, and dodge even swifter. He didn't quite want to leave the combat range, though, as to not give the creature any un-forseen advantage. Gripping his <<Nighthawk>> hard, Damien prepared his sword skill Vertical Arc once again, hoping to deal some massive number of damage to the big and brown fur ball.The black and white blade, however, failed to land any of the two hits on the creature as the monster came down on him with its huge claw, dealing a good deal of damage to Damien. The hit knocked him onto the ground, his sword sliding slightly further away from him. Right before the massive ball of fur could jump onto Damien and tackle him, though, he managed to escape and grab his sword, quickly turning back to the bear. 

78063 4 1 20 9 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 21:32:07

Miss! -2 Energy

Damien - 194/220 16/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -2 EN \ -21 HP]
Angry Bear - 90/110 

Edited by Damien

As he grabbed the sword with his right hand from the place it had slid away, Damien almost immediately flipped it backed into his dominant hand, his left hand. Looking down on his right arm, the cut it had previously gained from the scratch, the pain had completely faded and now the pain was in his left arm. Of course, the game didn't make it hurt that bad, but Damien could definitely feel it in sorts. Almost looking up too late, Damien was forced to dodge quickly out of the way from a charge attack from the bear, just nearly getting hit. His luck in dodging would go on no longer, though, as he soon took a large hit from the <<angry bear>>, another claw attack but this time to his back. "Ow! Maybe you can deal some damage." Damien eyed the bear, feeling the searing pain in his back.

78065 1 1 9 8 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 21:40:43

Miss! -2 Energy

Damien - 179/220 16/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -2 EN \ -20 HP]
Angry Bear - 90/110

Edited by Damien

He wasn't going to let the pain in his back stop him from finishing off the bear, however. Quickly, taking grasp of his sword, he ran back at the big ball of fur. Damien wasn't going to let himself be killed by an NPC creature, much less a bear creature. The whole reason he had come into this game was to see mythological creatures, and so far he had seen absolutely 0 of what he wanted to see. Although, Damien was considering travelling to floor seventeen soon to see some Greek mythology stuffs. Well, or so he believed that was the Greek myth floor. Turning his attention back to the bear, Damien told it something. "You are not even worth my time, floor two bear. You are just a quick obstacle that I will hurdle with swift mastery, ya here?" Damien activated his Vertical Arc sword art as he ran back at the bear.

78071 7+1 11 13 8 Damien Msg_hover2.png Player Ran Combat 2017-02-23 22:12:24

Vertical Arc 2*2*5 = 20 DMG

Damien - 164/220 13/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -4 EN \ -20 HP]
Angry Bear - 70/110

Edited by Damien

Finishing the sword art with mastery of patience and calm (Mack lol), Damien dealt a good deal of damage. twenty points to be exact. But he had to keep on going, and keep concentrated on actually landing hits rather than missing and wasting his energy. He couldn't allow that to happen, him missing, because right now there was a decent chance that he could potentially be in danger at the moment by this bear. Dang, I'm sure the boss is significantly weaker than this. Didn't think being level eleven would bring this many higher-ish level monsters. But there is no way I am going to let this thing ki- Damien was then interrupted mid thought by the <<Angry Bear>>, dealing once again another good deal of damage, right into his leg, causing Damien to fall to wobble a little bit, lose his balance, and finally fall to the ground. Damn! 

78074 8+1 5 18 6 Damien Msg_hover2.png Fite me Bear 2017-02-23 22:25:05

Hit!

Vertical Arc 2*2*5 = 20 DMG

Damien - 149/220 10/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -4 EN \ -20 HP]
Angry Bear - 50/110

Edited by Damien

Quickly as he possibly could, Damien gathered himself and got to his feet, before the bear could manage to deal any more damage once more. Activating his Vertical Arc sword art again, Damien landed another decent hit on the monster. Take that, you old fur ball! Damien laughed at his own joke in his head, but then realized his mistake in that. It distracted him from the current fight, and the bear took that once again as its chance to strike. Another claw right now the side of the arm came to Damien, as he tried to block with his sword, <<Nighthawk>>, but he was just too late. Another painful feeling shot at Damien as he jerked his right arm back from the bear, quickly getting out of the close combat range once again. Ahhh.... This hurts. Damien's HP bar was appearing close to the orange zone, but he figured he would survive as the monsters HP bar had already fallen below that. 

78079 1+1 8 13 10 Damien Msg_hover2.png Fite Bear 2017-02-23 22:42:49

Miss! - 2 EN

Damien - 132/220 9/22 [+5 HP \ +1 EN \ -2 EN \ -22 HP]
Angry Bear - 50/110

Edited by Damien