[EVENT -F18] Rovian Wars! Part II

Baldur walked up to @Mack as he began to outfit a junior player. It took Baldur only a quick glance at the player's gear to realize he was in more than a bit of danger. He swiped his hand and pulled up his inventory, glancing forlornly at the state of his equipment. He always seemed to be way behind when it came to consumables. Never enough.

Turning back to the ship, Baldur walked up to the Vice Commander of the Knights and gave him a western salute, arm across his chest and pounding his chest above his heart with a fist.

"Good to see you Mack, I hear you're the XO of @Selina's ship. I would like to report for duty, if you've still got some room." Materializing an item from his inventory, Baldur held out the safeguard bottle.

"Here, kid. Drink this. It'll do you much better than armor... and keep your head down, cause I have feeling this is going to be a bumpy ride, and it doesn't look like we've got many healers."

Returning his steel blue eyes to the giant red haired man, Baldur gave him a bit of a smile.

"It's good to see you're back to the fore."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Level 36

HP: 740

EN: 74

DMG: 15 (R5 SA's= 16)

EVA: 3

Mit: 66

Bleed: 2

Paralyze: 1

Mods: 

Quick Change

Ferocity (Rank 5)

Equipment:

Manaei's Breastplate: 3 EVA

Eris Gauntlet: 54 Mit

Limbos Fang V2: Para 2, Bleed 1

Nerius Strength: +30 Mit on activation, 3/3 Charges

Hakai had just finished preparing to disappear when she received the notice for the event. She couldn't very well abandon the team that she had joined up with and given her loyalty. She patted the empty sheath at her side before slamming a fist into the wall of the inn room she had spent the last few years in. If Hik didn't give her that weapon back when she returned, he was a dead man. She swore that. She would find some way for him to meet his end if he didn't. She pulled out one of her spare katanas and sheathed it in place of Limbo's Fang, slipping the bracelet onto her wrist that she had recently received from the Nerius fight and making her way to the ship, the black and red katana markedly different from the one that she usually wore at her waist. She nodded to Zandra. "You can count on me for this fight." She stated, smirking. Hik was probably the only one who even had a clue that she was planning something.

Edited by Hakai

Soredell clenched his teeth discreetly as he could at @Selina's comment on him being weak. He knew he would be the lowest leveled player here, but she definitely didn't need to say it out loud. "Oh don't worry. I'll be sure not to die. But you also need to watch everyone's back if you don't want anyone's named crossed out who's under your command." he says, before turning his attention to @Mack. He also grit his teeth discreetly at his own comments. Seems like people here really do like to speak their mind. Upon getting the armour and shield, he looked at it strangely, before accepting it. "Quite generous of you. Don't know how I'm going to be able to use the shield and my katana, any ideas on which to use and when?" he says, equipping both pieces of armour and shield, having to make some adjustments to his equipment.

=====

<<Combat Stats - UPDATED>>

Spoiler

Battle-ready Consumables

• [5x] T1 Health Potion (+40HP)

Equipment

• [Weapon - Loan] <<Siren's Song>>: +2 Thorns, +1 Paralyze
  • [Weapon] <<Jade Dragon>>: +2 Damage (Full post action to switch)
  • [Armour - Loan] <<Blood Oath Breastplate>>: +27 damage Mitigation

Skills Active

• One-Handed Curved Sword - Rank 1: Novice
  • Katana - Rank 2: Journeyman

Sword Arts

Spoiler

One Handed Curved Sword

Hide contents

RANK 1
Reaver - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing vertically.
Fell Crescent - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - A charge-type sword art that delivers a downward blow and covers a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds.
Rage Blow - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing horizontally.

Katana

Hide contents

RANK 1
Tsumuji Guruma - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
Ukifune - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - Knocks the opponent high into the air.
Han'ei - 2x1 - (2 energy) - Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade.

Rank 2
Hi Ougi - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - Upward, downward, then thrusting combo.
Tsuji kaze - 1x4  (4 Energy) - A straight, long-ranged drawing strike.

<<Final Stats>>

[Level: 9] || [HP: 180] || [Energy: 18] || [DMG: 5] || [ACC: 0] || [EVA: 0] || [MIT: 27]

Edited by Soredell

Itzal smiled as Zandra greeted him and then when he heard the warning it was too late.  The bird knocked Velnia off, who yelped as she was, and she hovered in the air, noticing the property protecting familiar.  Velnia's eyes shined as it seemed she could make a new friend.  She hovered closer and gave the bird very clear signs that she was sorry and that she didn't know and she wouldn't do it again.  Hopefully this bird would allow them to become friends.  That's when the teddy bear caught her attention.  Velnia turned to see the teddy bear and smiled, seeing the fluffy thing again made her hope they were friends by now.  Then it made a few gestures and she thought she got it.  (not really)  The bear wanted some chicken, and since it couldn't talk it used Zita as an example.  Velnia gave Zita a 'one moment' sign, and gave it to the teddy bear as well, before flying towards the closest building she could find.  Itzal looked as she flew off.  "Don't get into trouble again!!!  Jeez.  Nice to meet you Zita.  Sorry about Velnia, she's hyperactive and doesn't think much."  Then Ariel walked up.  It was true they never properly introduced, but he had lots of info to work out.  Especially since he was at the event.  He knew the woman challenged authority in that area.  It was possibly she only challenged Mack for personal reasons and didn't do it regularly, but her actions were enough to put him on guard.  Especially when she became overly defensive and threatened to kill any who approached her.  Itzal wasn't sure what to make of it but it wasn't good.  It was possible she changed since this time but he needed to assume she hadn't until he saw proof of it.  Thus he would be on his guard.  Itzal nodded to her with a soft smile.  "Nice to meet you as well."  After that however she spoke about the npc in a rather insulting and demeaning manner, loud enough for her to hear.  So she hadn't changed he summarized.  Then Velnia came back with...  A cooked CHICKEN?!  Where does she find this stuff?  Itzal thought.  Then again, if it was food she was bound to find it.  She carried it a little slowly through the air as it was rather heavy, then dropped it by the teddy bear and landed beside him with a look that seemed to say, 'did I get a good one?'

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion@Zandra@Mack

A sudden voice would then be shot towards his direction as he would look to see who it was. A pinkette with her head turned to the side, but she was the only one that had the distance to even acknowledge his existence, so he would assume it was her. The way she reacted was most certainly interesting, but he shrugged his shoulders. If this were @Selina, he just happened to have the correct person. If not, well, he was rather indifferent in all honesty. She seemed to have some form of authority over the ship as well, so her strength was something that most likely should not be questioned, mainly due to how self-explanatory it probably was. With a lazy salute of the right hand, he’s make his way up onto the icebreaker ship. “Aye, aye, cap’n!” The snow-haired player would proceed to get on board, prepared to get on, just as the familiar booming voice of the red-haired player (@Mack) would emit, also telling him to get on board as well. “Aye, aye, other cap’n!” And so he would make it onto the ship, holding a red book of skills in his left hand, his one-handed spear in his right. “Hello ladies and gentlemen. Local balanced player right here, just let me know what you need and I’ll get it done.” It was a general message, said with the average speaking tone, since he was indifferent to who may have heard him and who may not have. Looking around the ship for the moment, he would then look over to the pinkette once again, regardless if her attention was on him or not. "Any orders to be carried out?"

The longer Shield stood, the more faces he began to recognize. Many of them he knew from the dance and the ensuing battle against the stone angel. A few, in particular the increasingly questionable Ariel, he knew from before. With Chewie distracted among the other familiars, Shield addressed his owner with less trepidation.

"Well, @Mack, it seems as if you've been, either officially or unofficially, appointed as the recruiting officer," he said, discreetly turning as best he could to mask his own sizable familiar from the, currently distracted, bear. "I'm currently without a crew to join. Permission to come aboard?"

Despite not having been on a vessel this size in some time, he had actually fought a much lower stakes sea battle against a low level sword fish field boss not too long ago, so he was not concerned with maintaining his sea legs, if nothing else. Out of the corners of his eyes, he recognized both @Baldur and @Soredell, but his greetings would wait until after the issue of his presence on the crew was settled.

Domarus walked over to the general area of the vicinity.  Keres was not with him as he knew they'd be out in the ocean for this.  He had very recently collected his new gear and thus would stand a better chance for it.  However he lacked any real potions or consumable enhancements.  He did have the sand armor so that boosted his mitigation from fifty four to eighty one.  It wasn't much but it was something.  His damage was now higher but it still wasn't as much as he wished.  Soon enough though it would be.  Domarus finally reached the place and saw the many players who were already scrambling about.  Domarus was in his new armor so players who hadn't already met him wouldn't know it was him.  Aereth or perhaps Evander who had seen his previous armor might guess but that was as far as it would go.  Domarus made his way over to the ship he, Evander and Teayre had built and would approach Evander, nodding to the player.
     "Greetings @Evander.  How are you doing?  Prepared for the boss?"  His voice still sounded metallic and deeper than normal through the helmet of course.  Domarus scanned the area for @Teayre but to no avail.  He turned to look at Evander again.  
     "Something tells me there's a chance Teayre might not make it.  Hopefully she does, she is a powerful player and we could use her.  While I might have finally reached tier two that may not be enough for the upcoming boss.  Regardless of what happens I can both tank and dps if need be.  My mitigation might not be the best but it is doable."  Domarus looked at the many ships.  Theirs was small but he didn't care about that.  They had come together last minute.  And besides, once Domarus' group was fully formed.  Nothing would be small anymore.  Of that he would guarantee.  Rhozarth stared at Evander and Domarus noticed the gesture.  
     "Evander, Rhozarth.  Rhozarth, Evander."  The burning dragon wore a black iron skeleton sort of armor and blinked at Evander.  This meant that it could not yet decide on what to think about Evander just yet.

Spoiler

Domarus

<<Stats>>
HP:  540/540
EN:  54/54
MIT:  54(+27=81)
DMG:  16
THORN:  2
ACC:  3

<<Gear>>
Ψυχή ζητών - Tier 2 Perfect - +3 Accuracy
ΕλπίδαΘραύστης - Tier 2 Perfect - +3 MIT (54)
ΕλπίδαΘραύστης - Tier 2 Rare - 2 Thorns (24 dmg)

<<Skills>>
Two Handed Battle Ax - Rank 5 - +8 dmg (base 3+5)
Fighter Familiar - Tier 2 Rank 3 - +6 dmg
Meditation - Rank 1 - +1 EN CD 10+
Survival

<<Skill Mods>>
Ferocity Mods - 1 & 2 - +2 dmg

<<Item Buffs>>
Sand Armor Potion - +27 MIT

Appearance:

58ae69c1a5f08_Hopebreaker2.thumb.jpg.2b8785fc13ac20f78260deb5be8cb186.jpg

Vale approached the large gathering of players. She was so intrguied by the large quest notice that it gave her the idea to tread her feet on the floor which was easily out her of level range. Nonetheless, with the equipment that she had acquired just recently from two crafters. She felt quite confident in her capabilities now. She adorned the full kitty kat spandex she had recieved from some woman known as Ariel. Which was easily noticeable by the Lion Head symbol in the dead center of her chest.

The Furry Catlike gauntlets she had recieved from a very large giant like man named Mack were also to her liking. Vale never thought she would get a chance to dress so much like a cat and it be useful for what she honestly wanted to do. There were so many people talking to one another it was rather disorientating. Instead of making an calamity about her appearance she stood behind the conglomeration and sat patiently waiting to hear what all of this was about.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 9
Health:180
Energy: 18
Damage: 5 (3 Base, 2 Skill)
Accuracy: 3
Evasion: 3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QToZDri5o2U8CEbe9Sd4iOYJu8XBvTG0AoHdNnn8cXs/edit?usp=sharing
^ Updated Info on Vale ^

Edited by Vale

Hydra staggered along to the gathering point of the Rovian Wars event, muttering to himself what most would hear as gibberish. "On the hour i shall has't conqu'r'd the flote, 'r the lady shall has't claim'd me soul." He wore a tuxedo that had become ragged and torn, a deep gash running through the center, his lunar-light charm swung loosely around his neck, seemingly of no value. It appeared many were already here, the brunette wandered through the large crowd of players to the 'Sunny-Go' it wasn't the largest or most intimidating by far but the spearman didn't seem to care. "Now, where be the crew." He said with a groggy, slightly depressed look as he scanned the area for @Khrysaor and Ryu. Upon none of them being sighted he let out a slight sigh. Since the previous event and his loss to Mack, he had found himself crashing into a downward spiral. Now to show up here with no clear plan set out and no teammates as of yet wasn't exactly helping with his current 'mentality'.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level 37:
Health: 755/755
Energy: 74/74
Damage: 13 
Mitigation: 66
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Items:
Water Serpent's Fang |T2 Perfect | 6 Damage
Shield of the Drowned |T2 Perfect | 54 Mitigation
Lunalight Charm | Pefect | 3 Accuracy
Skills:
One-handed Assault Spear (Rank 5)
Charge (Rank 2)
First Aid (Rank 1)
Heavy Armor (Rank 3)
Survival
Concentration

Mods:
Athletic

Edited by Hydra

Khrysaor was aimlessly wandering around with nothing to do, when he received a notification, telling him their teams ship was fully made and ready to go. It also described how the second part of this event was soon about to take place. He muttered happily to himself, "Finally, I always wondered if this part of the event would happen. It was taking so long, I almost lost hope that the event would not continue." With that last thought, Khrysaor quickly quickly gathered up all his things he would need, and headed out to the teleportation gate. Once, he reached floor 18, he went towards where he would find the boats. As he reached the area, he slowly looked around for his dream ship, that Bhairyuu had made the blueprints for. It did not take him long to find it as it had a pretty unique and interesting design to it.

Khrysaor quickly went over and onto the deck to marvel at its beauty, and when he looked around he spotted a pretty despondent looking @Hydra, who looked to be quite lost. He went over to Hydra, and with a wave of his hand, he said with a little concern, "Yo, Whats up? You look to be down, anything you want to talk about, I am all ears, you know? We are friends, it might make it easier to get it all off your shoulders, at least before we go on this battle. I hear the boss is quite tough and I want you to be at 110% when going into this battle. I wouldn't like it if you died on me, and hopefully we both come out of this alive, especially since I heard from @Bhairyuu that he would not be joining us on this fight, meaning we are already at a slight disadvantage with one of our own not able to come."

Stats:

Spoiler

Level 29

Stats:
580 HP
58 Energy
36 Thorns
36 Regen
5 Base Damage
85 Mitigation

Items:
Zantetsuken (Weapon) +1 Bleed + 1 Damage + 1 BD [Tier 2]
Armament Infused Chestplate (Heavy Armor) + 2 Mitigation + 1 Regen [Tier 2]
Kuroi Ryu (Shield) + 2 Thorn + 1 Regen [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
1 Basic Teleport Crystal

1 Tier 1 Mtigation potion

1 Tier 1 Health Potion

Mods:
N/A

Buffs:

Skills:

Rank 3 One-Handed Curved Sword
Rank 4 Block

Rank 1 Battle Healing

Howl
Concentration
Survival

Edited by Khrysaor

Many player already arrived and the event was about to start, but there was still nobody from Aereth's group. He even sent out multiple messages to his group members but didn't even get a response... He was standing alone in front of their ship the HMS Bluebird. "Might as well ask some of the other guys if they want to join my group..." He thought, as he saw Rhozarth from the corner of his eye. This means Domarus would be here, but he didn't spot the man in the Hopebreaker armor. Instead he looked how Rhozarth was in the near area of two players he didn't know. But from the looks of the armor of the one guy, Aereth assumed this had to be Domarus. 

"Hey @Domarus. I didn't know that you also are joining the event."Aereth said to Domarus and nodded to Rhozarth in order to also greet the familiar. He then turned to @Evander. "Oh sorry if I'm rude. My name is Aereth. And it's nice to meet you." he said and extended his hand for a greeting. 

He then scratched the back of his head and asked the question that was the reason he even walked over to them. "Oh and by the way... You guys interessted in joining me on my ship? It has quite decent stats and is a 5-seater, but my crew somehow decided not to show up today..." He asked both guys in front of him. Aereth wouldn't even mind if some strangers would join him on his ship...

OOC: @Selina You can place another 2 players on the HMS Bluebird if you like... Since my group most probably won't show up...

Edited by Aereth

Soredell watched as more players decided to rock up, each of them in much higher level gear than him. He could only assume they were all much higher leveled, and much more skilled and experienced. He thought on this for a moment. 'They're all much higher level than me. All of them are very much capable at handling this? But am I? Am I ready for this battle? Freylise was all just luck and the fact that others had taken her down before she got to us, but this, this is so much more different.' he thinks to himself, trying to settle on a final decision, and that was when another player had offered him a potion to drink. Looking at the potion, then down on his newly equipped gear, then at the two players in front of him, he came to a decision, a hard decision. 'Screw this, I'm not ready for this.' he thinks to himself, handing back the potion, and giving back the gear loaned to him. "Thank you both for offering your help, but I'm afraid I'll just drag you all down, or even worse, get someone killed. If you'll excuse me." he says, heading off the docks. 'Next time, next time I'll be ready.' he thinks to himself as he continues to walk, watching the even about to commence.

OOC: Extremely overdue post. I won't be actively participating in this fight. Not eligible for combat rewards, possibly eligible for thread rewards.

Edited by Soredell

The pinkette as various other players had gathered around them and some even completely disregarded her, casually chatting with her XO or among others. Except for Evander, none other bothered to ask her about their battle plan or bothered offering a plan B to her straightforward one. She let out a sign and stood up about to say something when Romolo waved at her and made a hand gesture that would translate in 'Leave them to me a bit!' Then the old shipwright straightened up and looked around at the various people gathered there. Taking a deep breath he slightly raised his voice to be heard over the sea of people.

( @Selina, @Aereth, @Zandra and @Hydra) "Captains, can I take a moment of your time and ask you to join me?" a notification should appear in front of the respective people as Romolo spoke.
"This way! The rest can also join if they're interested in a little story." he pointed with his cane as he slowly made his way towards the ship building dock where a half finished vessel stood suspended above water, the bow part which is usually submerged could be visible on this unfinished prototype. With a proud smirk on his face the old shipwright extends his hand towards his work once all the players assembled:
"
These are the vessels you ordered. I hope you greenhorns take good care of them as they are most likely my last creations. Now listen up! those who selected to add the extra feature pay close attention!" The old man drew closer to a half finished ship near them and points towards the exposed bow (front) of the ship:
"See that thing sticking up from in front of it? Its a 'Fire Bear Ram' that will allow the 'Captain' of the ship to ram into the damn monster! The ships have a reinforced hull so it won't break from impact... but that was used just in the case of ice breaking, I don't know how well it will fair against the sea beast but desperate times call for desperate means.
" He turns his head and looks at his creations one more time, the with a small sigh and a subdued chuckle he gives Selina a parchment and makes way for her to take the 'stage'.

On cue, the girl who announced the event takes the lead, changing somewhere hidden during her grandfather's presentation... now she was donning a cute pink plate armor and a large one handed spear in her right hand and one of the 'Icebreaker's shield on the other. She hits the ground 3 times with the flat end of her spear to get people's attention.

"Captains, I'm afraid we won't get to attack the beast directly as we will have our hands full with steering the ships. But thanks to ji-chan's ingenuity we'll be able to ram right in the beast. Fight in our own way!" she thrust her spear in the air in excitement and for emphasis. "The rest of the crew members will have to attack the beast with all they got when us captains bring the ships closer to it. Look our for each other as you'll be fighting inside a confined space, no room to screw around. If I see any of ya fooling around on my ship I'll throw you off board myself!" she said in a pseudo menacing tone, failing miserably and being cute instead.

She next opened the parchment and saw the current team distribution, this would change in real time but as a NPC AI she would ignore that fact. "I see most of you want to join my crew. As much as I appreciate your trust in me, that won't do!

( @Mack, @Sey, @Beat"You three can stay where you are if you want! The XO and the white haired guy don't really have a choice!" She said with a grin and then a chuckle.

She looked over the crowd and spotted a uninterested sketchy character, then she pointed at her( @Ariel - The Crowned Lion):
"You, blondie! you can join them!" she added in a commanding tone. Not really bothering to listen her reply.

Then she pointed @Baldur and shouted: "Oi, abnormally long sword wielding dude! you look strong enough and well prepared. Mind joining those guys?" she then pointed @Hydra and @Khrysaor. "I'm not a fan of 2 man teams so can you keep them safe for me?" she added with a smile.

Last on her list of changes to the current distribution were @Shield and @Morgenstern, who were for now, in her crew. Musing over the parchment, she noticed that the other 5 seater had only half of its crew capacity filled. With a smile she then pointed at the two floaters and said: "You guys mind filling up the gaps for that one?" her hand then moved through the air, now aiming at the HMS Bluebird.

Looking around, then down on her parchment and saw that the smallest ship in the fleet had no captain or crew appointed. She let out a sight: "The Aria looks like its gonna stay at shore this time... Its probably for the best because as I said, I don't like 2 man teams on sea."

She rolled the piece of paper and then shrugged before continuing: "Those are my suggestions to balancing out our current forces but you guys are free to switch however you want. Just be sure be ready when I summon you again, for now take some time to prepare your gear and yourselves mentally. From what I can tell, most of ya greenhorns haven't seen a naval battle before. Mental fortitude is of great help against sea sickness.

With that she made a 'dismissed' wave to all who were paying attention to her and took a sit on a nearby rock, ready to answer any player who would interact with her.

Event Boss fight starts at 2:30 PM GMT+1/ 6:30 PM PST, the 25th. 

Captain's Actions:
(Captains can't attack directly but can use items on their respective crew members)

Hide contents

Attack: A 'Attack' action brings the ship into fighting range using a charge attack. Captains with ships that have the 'Extra Feature' enabled, charge their vessel towards mob; hitting it with the 'Fire Bear Ram' attached to their ship's underwater bow; this deals (250 + Active Crew nr.*105), to its submerged abdomen. Ships without the 'Extra Feature' still charge but it will only deal (Active Crew nr.*105) normal damage by ramming the bow into its body. This action has a 2 post Cooldown.(Attack-Post1-Post2-Attack-etc.) and generates 3 Hate.

Retreat: By using this action, Captains can pull their ship out of the immediate vicinity of the Event Boss. This renders the rest of the crew unable to attack the mob and therefore can be skipped post-wise or use the opportunity to heal themselves. The vessel can still be targeted by AoE II abilities. A captain must 'Retreat' twice in a row, in order to be partially immune to its attacks. Using 'Retreat' three times consecutively removes the ship and all its crew members from the thread/event.
 If a Captain uses the 'Retreat' action after an 'Attack', the Cooldown resets and 'Attack' can be used in the following post. (Attack-Retreat-Attack-etc.)

Stand-by: This action can permit a ship to remain close to the event boss after an 'Attack' action, permitting the rest of the crew to continue attacking the boss; permits a vessel to maintain their position after a 'Retreat' action, either within a AoE II attack's range or out of it.

Notes:

• Players won't gain individual hate but add through their actions (attack/critical hit/mods/<Howl> etc.) to the ship's collective hate.
  • If a Captain chooses to use the 'Retreat' action, that ship's whole crew is skipped battle stats-wise but the crew members can still post once before their turn in battle, in no particular order; example: to express their agreement or disagreement with their captain's decission (IC wise), use/trade items, etc. 
  • Once the battle has started, players can use/trade items only on/with their own crew members. Only Banners and crystals can be used on other crews.
  • A ship's HP cannot be replenished, when its HP gauge goes lower or equal then zero, it renders the ship inmoble. Its crew receives full damage (that would be dealt normally to the ship) on the boss' next turns. Its members can either wait until the fight is over (on the ship, vulnerable to attacks) or jump into the water(in one post) and leave the thread by swimming to the shore(in the next one); Post order doesn't apply to members in immovable ships but they can't double post.  
  • A crew member can leave its ship by jumping in the water(in one post) and swimming ashore or towards another ship (in the next one). The respective ship's captain has to agree for the player to resume battle as part of his crew. (This can be done through an out of battle order post.)

Currently registered crews:

Spoiler

Ship name

Capacity

Captain

Extra

Crew members:

Icebreaker

Selina

yes

Selina, Morgenstern, Mack, Sey, Shield, Beat, Soredell, Baldur, Vale

HMS Bluebird

Aereth

yes

Aereth, Evander, Domarus,

The Aria

-Free slot -

no

-No Crew-

Sea Dragon

Zandra

yes

Zandra, Beatbox, Itzal, Ariel, Hakai, Hikoru

Sunny Go

Hydra

no

Hydra, Khrysaor

Red – new member addition by the captain

Selina's suggestions:

Spoiler

Ship name

Capacity

Captain

Extra

Crew members:

Icebreaker

Selina

yes

Selina, Mack, Sey, Beat, Soredell, Vale, Ariel

HMS Bluebird

Aereth

yes

Aereth, Evander, Domarus, Morgenstern, Shield

The Aria

-Free slot -

no

-No Crew-

Sea Dragon

Zandra

yes

Zandra, Beatbox, Itzal, Hakai, Hikoru

Sunny Go

Hydra

no

Hydra, Khrysaor, Baldur

Black – original crew member.
Red – new crew member addition by the ship's captain, acknowledged by the player IC.
Orange – OOC request, needs IC approval from involved parties ( @Aereth, @Evander and @Domarus).
Blue – Selina’s change suggestions. The respective ship's captain and the targeted player(s) have to agree with her suggestion(IC), in order to be applied.

Ignore the Orange background, formatting residue.

As the old salt and the pink-clad speaker said their piece, Shield listened with careful attention. It sounded as if considerable work and planning had gone into the day's mission, and he was relieved that he would still be allowed to take part despite being a late-comer. He nodded along, little by little, taking careful note of assignments and the overall crew.

When he and @Morgenstern were addressed, he made sure to give a more distinct nod in acknowledgement of his assignment. He turned his gaze to Jonathan, who despite having very few interactions, was his his highest-ranking superior in the Celestial Ascendants. Shield turned to the fellow tank and raised his fist, offering the side of it for the other player to pound.

With the assignment established, he jogged his way over to the Bluebird and raising his hand to greet @Aereth.

"Well, I guess this is where I ask permission to come aboard."

Edited by Shield

@Soredell, @Baldur, @Sey,

Mack turned his head to regard the familiar form of the long haired swordsman that had just spoken to him. "Baldur," the towering Executive Officer rumbled, as he finished passing some gear over to Soredell. "Good to be back at the front line and to see you as well. As for joining our crew, you'll have to take that up with Selina," the burly blacksmith said, indicating the diminutive commanding officer of the Icebreaker. "I'm just the Executive Officer, getting everyone squared away and all that."

"Depends, I guess," the Vice Commander said pensively, considering Soredell for a moment as Baldur passed the katana-user a potion and nodding his thanks to Baldur. "What are your ranks like in katana and curved sword and what kind of enchantments are you carrying on the weapon," the ginger giant asked, quirking an eyebrow in Soredell's direction. "Your skills and gear enhancements will determine whether or not the benefit of a shield and a curved sword outweighs the build of a two-handed weapon." While they were talking Sey had moved past the players milling about on the dock and boarded the Icebreaker.

As he was waiting on Soredell to answer the questions another player, Shield, sidled up to the group to seek a berth on the Icebreaker. "Again, you'll have to talk to Selina. My job is to keep you lot in line once we're fully crewed," the burly man rumbled, crossing his arms over his shoulders. Almost immediately thereafter Romolo and then Selina fired up and Mack fell silent to listen to the NPC's.

Beat listened as the attractive Selina explained everything. He had practically no experience with such a fight, so he his plan going into the fight was to simply follow orders to the best of his ability and try to learn as much as possible at the same time. He decided to talk to Shield later as he explored the area, getting a feel for the ships. He looked out to where they would be fighting soon, playing scenarios in his head about how everything would workout. It was difficult since he had no idea what they were fighting exactly, but if they needed this much man-power, he knew it would be a good test of his new abilities. He took his time moving his way to the captain of his designated ship and gave a formal salute to @Selina

"Looks like I'll be following your suggestion and your orders. I only promise to do my very best and trust your instincts as captain."

Edited by Beat

Vale approached the woman who spoke out to the entire group, she didn't expect to have her name called. Since Vale didn't attend the first event that had occurred, never the less she wanted to help as much as she possibly could. When Vale reached the woman, she made a curtsy, "It is a pleasure to meet you. Ms Selina." She had managed to get the woman's name not only from the Event Quest Details, but from the ambient amount of times she heard the name said from the players that were around, "If I can do anything to help. Please let me know." She informed the woman.

The spandex Vale was wearing only managed to come down to her hips, providing visual coverage between her thighs. it was quite possibly the most racey outfit Vale had ever worn in her life. But she felt completely like a cat in the outfit along with her kitty claws so she didn't mind the extra looks she would be getting from it. Her focus was solely on knowing just how she could help with this event, and the only person who had Vale's attention was sitting right in front of her. Vale patiently waited to get a response from the Pink Armored woman.

While waiting for the response from @Domarus and @Evander, a notification popped up in front of him which said that he was now the captain of the HMS Bluebird and that he should meet up with the Quest NPC in order to get some instructions for the upcoming boss fight. "Well, excuse me for now. I need to head over to the quest NPC. If you guys decide to join me on the Bluebird, just get on it and wait till I come back." With that he took his leave and walked over to Romolo.
He listened closely to the explanation of the ship weapons and after he finished, Selina re-organized the groups for the upcoming fight. It turned out that she suggested that @Shield and @Morgenstern should enter his crew on the HMS-Bluebird. Immediately afterwards he got approached by Shield who asked if he could join his crew. Aereth chuckled. "Sure thing, just hop on it, my friend. You recently joined the Celestial Ascendants if I'm right. So it's nice to meet you. My name is Aereth and I'm the scout apprentice of the guild." he said with a small smile. Aereth still had his red cursor and he didn't quite know how the man would react to it...

Edited by Aereth

"Shield," he replied, giving a quick, informal salute. "Apprentice tank. My damage is pretty paltry at the moment, so I'd personally recommend placing me as main tank to get a little more damage out of Jonathan, but I'll trust your judgment either way."

The cursor color above @Aereth's head had not escaped Shield. However, the man's assertion that he was with the Ascendants, paired with the presence of @Morgenstern, who would be able to corroborate the claim, meant that there was likely a good reason for the color change and he would not pry further in the mean time. Gripping a nearby rope that ran from the ship's bow up into the rigging, he swung himself up onto the deck.

"Well, if there's preparation to be done, O Captain, My Captain, put me to work," Shield said with a little half smirk at the little poetic reference he had made.

He spread his broad hands out, indicating that they were free to work, if Aereth had a task for them. The aspiring tank was tall, and his expression, though hardly what one would describe as surly, was stony and difficult to read. 

The XO and the white-haired guy did not get a choice in the matter of them leaving or not. Of course, he wanted to be there regardless, so at lead they didn't have two contradicting end goals. "The white-haired guy here will prepare himself for combat." He would reply to the pinkette as he would raise his book up, opening the Codex before then finding a page on the sword arts of the one-handed spear within his grip. His lips would then remain neutral before speaking once again. "I have a mouthful of a name, but I will say it anyways. The name is Sey, a pleasure it is." 

Once he reviewed the arts that he could use, he would close the book before throwing it behind him, letting it shatter in the air and return back into his inventory. The spear in his right hand would be placed diagonally towards the ground, the metallic tip a good inch above the floor, but he did not leave even so much as a scratch.

Looking around, he would analyze a few of the characters within the ship. A woman with clothing as suggestive as the game allows, of course of course. The game is incomplete without one of those. The red-haired second commander... OH! His thoughts cut off as he would then turn over to the one of the two new recruits for the guild nearing the ship. How improper it would be for him to not introduce himself to them. "Yo Beat! What's up?" His previously indifferent and carefree tone just shifted to genuine happiness seeing him on near.

@Selina @Beat 

Edited by Sey