[PP-F1] Holding On (Vale, Atzo, Damien)

@Vale @Atzo 

Damien walked the streets of the Town of Beginnings slowly and casually. It was starting to became a daily routine, his walk. It was not something he preferred to do, that was for sure, but it allowed him simple time to think. Sometimes he would go running throughout the town, but not so much as he would in the real world. Damien missed the real world, his routine there was his run to the museum and around the Japanese parks. It truly was beautiful. Here; there was beauty. Even more so then in the real world in cases. This beauty was drowned out by the fear and danger of players, the unmistakable and undoubted and inevitable fear. It was what kept Damien, at his current level, from running out too often into the fields. The danger kept him inside the borders of the Town of Beginnings, where not much could harm him. But he longed to run, he longed to be free again. Damien sighed and looked down at the ground as he continued walking, his new blue hair color shining from the sun's bright noon glow. Oh, the beauty... So sad it has to be drowned out so much. 

The heavy hearted story that Vale spun would have been enough to depress the average man. Unfortunately Atzo wasn’t like that, most of his feelings were fabricated, and he tended to act as a mirror or a chunk of clay that is molded to the situation at hand. “I am sorry to hear that” he said, his voice still with a small about of joy present “I assume that it is my turn now, huh?” he too a deep breath before beginning. “My family was… well, interesting. My father was very stern. My mother similar. My brother, Ren, was seen by our family as a failure. He was phenomenal at fighting, though he did have a hard time keeping his anger in check. Not wanting to have me end up like him they forced me to do well. If i screwed up anything at all, be it large or small my father would take me to our family Dojo and beat me senseless, I would come home bruised and bloodied. See I, unlike Ren, was not naturally good at combat. Knowing this my father used what he knew about it to his advantage. One day when I got a ‘sub-par’ grade on an extra credit assignment. My father took me to the Dojo, low and behold Ren was there waiting for us. He proceeded to beat my father to death because of how he was treating me.”

@Vale

Vale walked side by side next to Atzo, she didn't expect to share something that personal so soon with someone she had only just met. She had been able to talk to people about the death of her fiancee, but Atzo managed to get her to talk more about the woman and for some reason it really struck deep down within her. She nodded as he explained about the issues he had with his own family, It was a very long and winded explaination. Vale was very invested in the story in the story, whether or not it was true was to be determined. She remembered a while back that he wanted to find his brother, apparently they were both in this game world together, "Maybe one day you'll find your brother and get to talk to him about that day in detail." She mentioned

She turned her head to look at a man who was walking with his head aimed toward the ground. He was obviously dejected about something, and much like how she opened conversation with Atzo. Vale decided to do the same with this man, "I am sorry to interrupt you. But you had that same look of defeat when I first saw you, and you've seemed to open your shell a bit. maybe we should do the same for him." She explained as she left the side of Atzo to go and confront the man. This time of day, the Town of Beginnings was unusually abandoned due to most of the NPC's staying at home or working in their shops, and nigh all the players were out farming or improving upon themselves. So it was relatively easy for Vale to spot a man who seemed like he was internally hurting, "Hey... Are you okay?" She called out to the man whose blue hair was glistening in the light of the sun.

Looking down, Damien had no idea that anyone was even there. Hearing someone ask if he was okay, Damien looked up slightly but then figured there was no way anyone would be asking him that. Who cared if Damien was okay. Finally looking up, Damien saw the purple haired girl looking at him with the red haired guy near him. They truly were talking to him. But why? Had he done something to make them talk to him? They didn't seem to be coming at him in a bad way, but still Damien was hesitant. I mean what am I even supposed to say? Damien realized he had been staring for about five seconds, which was much too long as the two, @Atzo and @Vale were probably just trying to figure out why the heck he hadn't responded yet. "Umm... Yeah, I'm fine. " Damien looked more deeply at the players. Neither of them were a player killer, which was good, but that should've been obvious to him as they were indeed in a safe zone. Not wanting to seem rude, Damien responded again: "Are you guys okay?" His face showed a rather odd expression, not quite the one he had intended on showing. His face showed a look of confusion, his head tilted slightly.

(OOC: This is what happens when I post this late, my posts become crap lol)

Edited by Damien

“I agree” Atzo said as he walked alongside vale. After the kid responded Atzo looked at him more closely. “Are you sure you are okay?” His voice smoothed out, and his expression became that of someone who was caring and genuine. “You seemed pretty upset. Is there anything we can do to help?” Atzo was unsure that if there was a response that He or Vale could actually do anything but it didn't hurt to try. “I am Atzo” he said as he waited for the kid to respond. Looking around he saw that the area was void of people other than them. This was good, seeing that people were less likely to open up when there was a barrage of people there to force it. Smiling he looked to Vale “I will let her introduce herself, seeing as I do not think I could give her justice with an introduction myself.”

The weakness in Damien's voice easily fought against the words he was saying, and if Atzo had come to understand Vale any in the short amount of time they had been spending time together. He would understand that Vale wasn't going to relent until people wanted to find some sort of beauty this world truly did have to offer, "Atzo understands that I don't like to be spoke for either. The name is Vale a pleasure to meet you." She smiled her pearly whites at the man, "I am pretty okay with everything at the moment aside for the fact that as Atzo mentioned, you honestly seem rather upset." She stood up straight and offered her hand out to be shaken or taken.

Her smile never faultering, "Well the two of us were thinking of going out to the fields to do some practicing and hunting. Why don't you come and join us?" She offered the choice to be his, but with her smile and attitude it was to be understood that she really wasn't giving the man much of an option. There was only one thing that needed to happen before they would go out into the wild to do some hunting. Vale would enact upon that once she knew that this man would be joining him, "Since you have received both of our names, why don't you share yours as well. Unless you want to be referred to as him or guy." She chuckled, pulling her other hand up to her mouth to add a small level of adorablness to the laugh.

(OOC: Apologies for the overdue post)

The sun's light slowly grew brighter and warmer as clouds moved and time passed in the Town of Beginnings, shining down on the trio as they continued conversing. Hearing the words as they came from Atzo's mouth, Damien turned to the sky. He didn't quite know what to say in response to the player. Damien knew he was both fine and the complete opposite at the same time. The game was a messed up one, but within all honesty it was a great escape from the problems of the real world, just about what every player needed. No one was worried (like his father had been) if their business was going to become irrelevant, as players were always going to need new weapons and items with each new coming tier as they rose up the floating castle of Aincrad. No one had to worry about if they were going to be able to sustain a job, as each player had the opportunity to go out into the fields to make their own money (in the form of col) and living fighting monsters. The fear of death misguided players, though, as in the real world the fear of death always seemed to hide its self in mysterious places. 

The real world was something that all these players were born into. As so, Damien figured they had (just as every other living human being out there) grown accustomed to these fears of death that lied in every corner, they had lived their whole lives in the scenario. The castle of Aincrad, though, players had not gotten the chance to grow used to the dangers of the place, and it was unlikely that, even if they were here for another twenty years, players would get used to that fear looming around the corner. Only those that faced the fear for what it was, rather than hiding or charging with a fearless attitude, could potentially beat the game. Beat Aincrad. Beat Cardinal. Beat... Kybaba.

Hearing both Atzo and Vale give their introductory speeches,  Damien thought over their names, juggling them in his head, but hardly anything came to his mind. He had never heard of either of names in Sword Art Online nor the real world. 

The request to join them in the fields, though, was one that Damien felt he couldn't turn down. He didn't usually go out fighting with people, and the chances were he could allowed him to believe in the false illusion of security and protection in the fields of Aincrad. Of course, it wasn't all false armor, but the system, Cardinal, could send out whatever it wanted at the trio or any other party, for that matter. If it wanted them dead, the Cardinal would probably have its way. That was the way Damien felt it was, and there was nothing he could do about it. 

Damien soon found himself being asked to answer a much simpler and easier question by Vale. "My name is Damien," He allowed himself a slight smile on his face as he finished his speaking. "And I would love to go out into the fields with you guys!" Although the words that were spoken by Damien did not seem like a very thorough response to all the questions he had just been previously asked, he felt it was just the right amount for the response on his end. 

Heck, maybe I can even find some more materials for my soon to be tailor shop while out.... 

@Atzo's turn

Edited by Damien

Atzo’s smile turned sly as he straightened up. If we are going out then allow me to get ready. He started by equipping The Cloak of the Changing Tides. Wolf ears formed on his head and his teeth turned into canine fangs. The emerald green fabric shimmered as blues and red strands of gemlike color moved around the cloak. Next was the Faces of the Damned and his leather coat. The coat was hidden by the cloak though the void black armour with the Emerald Harbinger symbol was shown with pride, a implike  Face tried to rip out of the armour for a few seconds as Atzo felt the power it gave him. Finally was Misguidance, the mirrored blade meant so much to him, so much more than anyone would know. He looked at the group. “Well, I am ready when you all are. I see no reason to hold back,”

@Vale

Equipped

Spoiler

Name: Misguidance 
Your Profession: N/A
Your Rank: N/A
ID: 78310
Roll: Loot Die 21 | Craft Die 9 (Perfect T1 Weapon)
Item Type: Two-Handed Strait Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy (x2) | Bleed (x1)
Description: This blade is perfectly polished causing it to look as though it was a mirror. It never tarnishes and at times can messmate people with strange shift reflections. It commonly shows the inner demons of those that look into it. On rare occasions it shows the spirits of those who It killed.

(See Signature for a picture of Misguidance)

Name: The Coat of the Changing Tide
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78947
Roll: 6
Item Type: Leather Coat
Quality: vanity
Enhancements: N/a
Description: A leather jacket that is a velvety emerald green, it shimmers in the light as if it were laced with real emeralds, different lines of color can appear seeming to snake throughout the jacket. The wearer takes on any aspect they choose, demon, animal, angel. Though while neutral, it gives the wearer the aspect of a wolf. Wolf ears will appear on the wearers head and the wearer will have canine fangs in place of their teeth. The colors running through the jacket directly parallel the mood of the wearer and the intensity of that mood. On the upper left pocket of the jacket the Emerald Harbingers 

Name: The Faces of the Damned 
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78992
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Purrfect
Enhancements: 3 EVA
Description: This dark black leather armour appears to be that of a never ending void. The Emerald Harbingers Emblem the only white thing that can be seen and it is shown brightly. The armour is able to case fear and anxiety onto all who look into it. If the wearer becomes mad, enraged, sad or most other negative emotions as long as there is an amount of extremity to the emotions, onlookers can see what appears to be a demonic face attempting to push it's way out of the void. The face is different for every emotion and they don't last for more than 30 seconds
Payment Method: Col

Leather Coat T1 +1 Evasion, +1 Savvy, +1 Light Momentum

Vale finally got the name of the blue haired man she had met with Atzo, "Damien, such a quaint name. Holds a feeling of pride and integrity. I like it." She smiled at him then stood up straight. She turned to look at Atzo who decided to change his armor infront of the two of them. His body glowing blue which meant for a moment he was technically in his birthday suit in the middle of public, "I find it very strange that you chose to get naked infront of us. I think I'll take my privacy." She chuckled. Looking off to the side to see a clothing store. She took this time to go inside and go prepare herself for combat, "I'll be ready in a moment!" She shouted to them leaving them alone for a few minutes.

Inside the clothing store female changing room, she swapped from her basic spandex to her furry leotard and cat like claws for her hands and legs. She was practically a full scale neko as her theighs, bicep/tricep, and shoulders bared her silky smooth skin. After she was completely ready, she promptly strutted out of the store. She didn't strut intentionally, it was easily descernable that her movement was purely natural. Her dark purple almost blackish fur on her arms, legs, and skin tight leotard. She seemed almost pantherlike with her natural looks and build, "Well. I would say that I am ready as well. How about you Damien?" She turned to look at the Blue Haired man.