For those of you who play Steam, what is your ID and what games do you play on Steam? I have installed Mabinogi, Don't Starve, Terraria, Duke Nukem 3D, Binding of Issac. I also have purchased but not installed are Elder Scrolls Skyrim, Ether Vapor Remaster, EVE Online, eXceed, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Final Fantasy VII, Game Dev Tycoon, Half-Life Collection, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Portal, Portal 2, Skullgirls, and Torchlight.

Also, what is everyone looking forward to during this years Winter sale?

EDIT: Official Community for SAO-RPG http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sao-rpg/

i am TheStewpidCrew on steam i currently own, Ace of Spades, Amnesia the Dark Decent, The Binding of Issac, Dead Space 2, Fallout 3 GoYE, Fallout New Vegas UE, FTL: Faster Than Light, Kerbal Space Program, Magic 2014, McPixel, Papers Please, Portals 1 and 2, Prision Architect, Sims 3 (plus Sims Supernatural), Sniper Elite, Star Wars KOTOR 2 Sith Lords, Surgeon Sim 2013, Vampire the Masquerade: Blood Lines, and The Walking Dead.

This winter sale, im current hoping Dead Space and Metro 2033 go down 75%

• 3 months later...

Steam name: Silvershard

Online Co-op games: DOTA 2, CS:GO, Killing Floor, Civ V, Starbound, Terraria, TF2, Borderlands 1&2 (yet to play 2 on PC), L4D, L4D2, and Monaco.

I've joined the group and look forward to playing with some of you. If anyone has Starbound maybe we could organize a group event and play that together.