SAO RPG Character Shipping

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MiakixNikki: I luv this shipping. LUV IT. These two have so many common factors it's practically silly. They both are the same age, which is one aspect that works, and they seem to be both great roleplayers. If you ask me, I can totally see them in a relationship because after reading their Rps, these two go together like butter on toast.

Even after a long silence from Nikki, she returned and believe me, Miaki was right on that. They started roleplaying and after a while, I could see them getting married or even going as far as to the place that shall not be named in this section, *Wink Wink*.

MiakixNikki: I luv this shipping. LUV IT. These two have so many common factors it's practically silly. They both are the same age, which is one aspect that works, and they seem to be both great roleplayers. If you ask me, I can totally see them in a relationship because after reading their Rps, these two go together like butter on toast.

Even after a long silence from Nikki, she returned and believe me, Miaki was right on that. They started roleplaying and after a while, I could see them getting married or even going as far as to the place that shall not be named in this section, *Wink Wink*.

YES! I agree with this whole heartedly.

KeithxMiaki: MiaKieth is the best shipping possible. Miaki is my best friend, my fellow Harem King, my MegaMan bro, and also, my bachelor buddy. Clearly, me and him make an amazing Miaki n' Keith sandwhich. To all of you getting shipped with him, BACK OFF. He's mine. Miaki, bros before hoes. Harem Kings until the end.