SAO RPG Character Shipping

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Jumps on the bandwagon*

Yes... They fit together so well.. In fact we should totally force them to be together... otherwise the universe may explode...

Wait.. What...

Well Nikki we did do something, and Aincrad Skype chat certainly exploded when the news hit them a few hours ago. I seriously can't thank everyone enough for the huge response from the community on Skype. Neither Nikki nor I remotely expected such an expression of excitement, love, and support for the engagement. And yes....

First off. Your welcome for that freak out Miaki :). Second, I can't actually see me paired with and girls on this site. The only girls I've really had conversations with Are Elyth, Haine, Ruri, and Nikki. Nikki is getting Married. Ruri is dating lots of people, Haine not sure if she is getting married, and Elyth, I don't know about her status on that. So, HA! No girl can be shipped to me with a VALID reason

Shark X Elessar:

Skype...

[11] єℓєѕѕαÑ: I love you too

[11] Shark: well... I gtg to eat food

[11] єℓєѕѕαÑ: (heart)

[11] Shark: ??? I dont get it

[11] єℓєѕѕαÑ: Hush. You will soon enough.

I think that would explain their bromance enough...

I love sharks and im proud if it. Sharks are the 2nd greatest and the coolest things in the whole universe. First is unicorns for sure.

Oh and;

Elèssar x Nova

First off. Your welcome for that freak out Miaki :). Second, I can't actually see me paired with and girls on this site. The only girls I've really had conversations with Are Elyth, Haine, Ruri, and Nikki. Nikki is getting Married. Ruri is dating lots of people, Haine not sure if she is getting married, and Elyth, I don't know about her status on that. So, HA! No girl can be shipped to me with a VALID reason

Im in that exact same boat as of this second so yeah!