• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I not ship myself with the box of lucky charms too? D=

Anything is possible, as I think it is a splended idea

Lisbeth X Box of Lucky Charms

As well I ship two of my guild members

Primrose X Rolland (Primland)

These two are my guilds first couple, and I would like to see them stay together,

So...its not usual that i do this "shipping" thing but out of all the time ive developed some character that i personally are interested in. As of right now these are only thoughts and have different canons. Seeing as in the ALO and GGO universe, the Ryu i play is NOT the same one from SAO but from a different reality where he never participated.

So without further adieu i present my ships that i have developed in my mind.

In the SAO universe it falls to

Ryu x Mayonaka

pretty much everyone sees that as happening

In the ALO universe (which seemingly im not that active in since my other RPers havent replied to the topics) there are TWO possible choices seeing as ive seen weirder things happen in anime i present 2 choices (yall can debate if you wish)

Ryu x Sinon OR Ryu x Mizuko
i havent figure out which one i like the most but i see both as plausible

and FINALLY coming down to the wire is GGO, now ive tried to develop better relationships throughout my time in all these games (both romantic AND friendly) and all i can think of right now is -drum roll-

Ryu x Beatrix Black

Whether some of you agree of not, i see it as completely plausible, if any of you have a better idea or think you have a better ship for mine (or the others mentioned) please post them quoting my message or PM me and i may give updates as the game changes, Thanks

The reason I'm forever alone, is that nobody noticed I has joined. Anyone who has joined has been invited to a rp for their first time. (First Meeting is what I'm talking about. I never got one.) Not meh.. but its fine, I am a solo person.

Do you want a ship? *searches the web* Oh there's one!

Dylan x Forever Alone Meme

Do you like it?