SAO RPG Character Shipping

Klein x Cindel

It's so... UNIQUE! Yeah that's the word! It's so unique it had to be said twice!

Or'ell Lannister x Neloe

According to Or'ell's profile they are dating, though Neloe's profile says, and I quote:

No one (forever alone)

I haven't read their rp's, if their are any, so I don't know which one to believe.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you done?! He runs being chased by Dexter. He's going to want to lick me! You've screwed me over! What have I done to you?! :o :shock:

Hikari x Hikari

How does it feel?! :twisted:

Considering I've been shipped before... not really that bad? The ships need some sense in them too... if this is me with myself then it's fine but I know there are some more Hikaris on this site...

-

Hikari x Dylan

It's so adorable!!! ^0^

I have no words to describe this. This is the first time I have legitimately shipped with another person.

Except I'm not into men... yeah, I'm a lesbian, sue me... : P

But really now, those Mudkips are doing their job.... still would have preferred the Typhlosion, but whatever...

Thank you for ending the ship, but anyway.

"i herd u liek mudkipz"

Except I'm not into men... yeah, I'm a lesbian, sue me... : P

Why would I sue you?

But really now, those Mudkips are doing their job.... still would have preferred the Typhlosion, but whatever...

Mudkips are nice and all, but what about Lickitung?! Jk, but seriously I think overall that Mudkip is just an over glorified fish. It's stats are good and all and that face is adorable, but there are pokemon that are like twice to three times cuter than mudkip!

Why would I sue you?

Mudkips are nice and all, but what about Lickitung?! Jk, but seriously I think overall that Mudkip is just an over glorified fish. It's stats are good and all and that face is adorable, but there are pokemon that are like twice to three times cuter than mudkip!

Ruri shipped me with Mudkips 'cuz of a skype all of ours, it's a reference... : P Also... Cyndaquil... my fav pokemon's Typhlosion, so Cyndaquil...

Hikari x Cyndaquil horde

OH GOD.

OH GOD

OH GO-

OH G-

OH

O-

O

but what about Lickitung?!

*see above*

Anyways, I need ship advice: what couples on the site balance each other's strengths and weaknesses out? I want to read threads with those kind of ships. c:

Annnndddd.... Back to the subject! hehe... always wanted to say that...

Hikari X Ruri:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4324

Dylan X Llamas: I think he would enjoy 'llamas' since he isn't shipped very much, Or maybe even...

Echo X Dylan: They would both enjoy llamas together... PERFECT MATCH!

Llamas belong to me only. I'm can only be shipped with Llamas, so your lost is now invalid. Thank you very much. *flies away*