SAO RPG Character Shipping

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Or'ell Lannister,

I do appreciate the fact that you compared my role play style that of Mikaria - chan and myself. I highly respect the way she presents herself and the way she treats me with quality role play. I do not respect the way you addressed the said situation with your words. Perhaps you should do research prior to placing ridiculous accusations and then expect an apology to suffice. And an I'm sorry isn't efficient since you didn't even bother explaining why.

With that being said , I would appreciate if you would contact us through private means before spewing out obscure and juvenile things. She had just means to do what she did. If you want to visit our thread , by all means. We like people. We encourage it. Onto the next topic.. I also ship Toshiro and Mikaria. I'd also like to ship a red fox and a panda. Big fluffy red pandas. And lastly, I'd like to ship Raidou and GM work. Why? It all makes sense in the world.

Umm... Why would I date my alt? That would be sad... ._.

Anyway,

Or'ell X His Alts: He seems to have a knack for wanting to date his alts.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't name them all. But I will name afew(some are dead)

Or'ell x Locke x Finnick x GreyJoy x Ender x Eddard x Alex x Kaleb x all the others that I will not tell the likes of you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :) :lol: :) :o :shock: :mrgreen: :ugeek: