Miaki

SAO RPG Character Shipping

Miaki X Keith (ITS CANON DUDE)

Miaki X Nikki

Ruri X Ethereal

Shanok X The Sacred Owl (ëwë)

Keith X Cicila (TOO FREAKING ADORABLEZ!!!!!!!)

Ruri X Zelrius

Swift X Aria/lightfiyr

Miaki X Keith (ITS CANON DUDE)

Miaki X Nikki

Ruri X Ethereal

Shanok X The Sacred Owl (ëwë)

Keith X Cicila (TOO FREAKING ADORABLEZ!!!!!!!)

Ruri X Zelrius

Swift X Aria/lightfiyr

Can you please explain two of these for me?:

Ruri X Ethereal

Ruri X Zelrius

MiakixNikki: I luv this shipping. LUV IT. These two have so many common factors it's practically silly. They both are the same age, which is one aspect that works, and they seem to be both great roleplayers. If you ask me, I can totally see them in a relationship because after reading their Rps, these two go together like butter on toast.

Even after a long silence from Nikki, she returned and believe me, Miaki was right on that. They started roleplaying and after a while, I could see them getting married or even going as far as to the place that shall not be named in this section, *Wink Wink*.

MiakixNikki: I luv this shipping. LUV IT. These two have so many common factors it's practically silly. They both are the same age, which is one aspect that works, and they seem to be both great roleplayers. If you ask me, I can totally see them in a relationship because after reading their Rps, these two go together like butter on toast.

Even after a long silence from Nikki, she returned and believe me, Miaki was right on that. They started roleplaying and after a while, I could see them getting married or even going as far as to the place that shall not be named in this section, *Wink Wink*.

YES! I agree with this whole heartedly.

Naruto and his cohorts don't belong here. They are unworthy and are found wanting. Here are the true kings.

im sorry then, I wont mention it ever again then Miaki, Au revior.

The only harem kings (autoproclaimed) are Keith and Miaki, that I know of. According to Keith, he has alot of fangirls. And Miaki, well, he's getting shipped with 3 or 4 girls, and he's been shipped with Clarence and Daeron, as a bromance.

KeithxMiaki: MiaKieth is the best shipping possible. Miaki is my best friend, my fellow Harem King, my MegaMan bro, and also, my bachelor buddy. Clearly, me and him make an amazing Miaki n' Keith sandwhich. To all of you getting shipped with him, BACK OFF. He's mine. Miaki, bros before hoes. Harem Kings until the end.

Harem princesses? Haine + Mai! [Called it :p]

Ethereal X Jace13: These two know each other and love to play around, one thing's for sure, I feel like they could make a nice bromance couple! ^-^

*sneeks a peek* I am so lucky I ain't anywhere in these list I would've died #///# *runs away* you'll never catch me alive XD

Kyoki X Miaki: Because:

"Are these children actual kids who logged into this game?"

^-^ And you two seem to have a strong relationship.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.