SAO RPG Character Shipping

Its been a long while since I've seen you! *Looks at previous post*

Kyoki X Miaki: Because:

^-^ And you two seem to have a strong relationship.

*dieing* its just RP's and he decided to join I don't know anything relationship wise >.> we just run into each other Eeeeer someone help....

tumblr_inline_n59t2ztkG51r2bu34.gif

I can't do this anymore...

Don't worry Kyoki 1137420-20animated_gif20ikamusume20moe20petting20shinryaku_ikamusume_zps91f87dd5.gif

Let's just go down to floor two and relax some eh? ^_^

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyoki X Miaki: Because:

^-^ And you two seem to have a strong relationship.

THAT WAS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION!

And another thing. What in the world happened in here while I wasn't paying attention the last two days?!? H-how did...

KeithxMiaki: MiaKieth is the best shipping possible. Miaki is my best friend, my fellow Harem King, my MegaMan bro, and also, my bachelor buddy. Clearly, me and him make an amazing Miaki n' Keith sandwhich. To all of you getting shipped with him, BACK OFF. He's mine. Miaki, bros before hoes. Harem Kings until the end.

I luv that reaction XD

giphy.gif

769181.gif

Honestly to what I read in your journal you could be shipped with either me.. or Haine even as I can tell, it seems like they would be a perfect match-- somewhat @.@

Let me give you a fair warning friend. You're new and all so you probably don't realize this but Ruri is in fact my little sister. And if you lay a single finger on her. I will slit your throat and throw your carcass off of Aincrad. Long as you keep your distance we can possibly be good friends.