So uh, I'm new, as in this is my first post. I'm also easily confused. How do i acquire skills. I know this is a dumb question, but, you know, certain people need help with easy tasks, yeah. Please help me. please.

Nest time I will read through everything, like the first page to help people getting started with this.... Please save me god..... Thanks.....

Edited by FrenchToaster

You acquire skills by spending SP (Skill Points), and you acquire SP by completing topics/threads. For the most part, you'll get 1 SP for each completed page that you've RP'd on, although that ratio will change if you're RP-ing with a large amount of people in one thread. If you complete things like quests, sub-dungeons, events or boss battles you'll also receive bonus SP in addition to the pagely amount of SP as well (although in the beginning, bonus SP rewards will mostly come from doing quests). You only gain SP once the thread has been completed and submitted to a PST (Player Support Team member).

You also start off with 5 SP, which you're free to invest into any of the skills found here, provided that you meet any and all requirements. Good luck!