I'm really bad at this...

So if i create a boar with normal health/damage, it would be 15 health/ 6 damage, based off of floor standard  parameters found here --->

Since I'm level one, I'm guessing I have 20 health and 3 damage? In the beginners guide though, the level one character has 4 health, and 3 damage. Please explain which is right, if either is. As i said before, I'm really bad at this, and its been a long hour trying to find this out, since its now 1 am. Please help me with this, and give me some tips on how to become better at fighting and this game in general. Thanks in advance.

For all up to date information, I would recommend using the guides and tutorials section. At level 1 with no skill investment, your stats will be 20 Health, 2 Energy, and 1 Base Damage. Most people at level one invest into a sword skill such as a One-Handed Dagger or a Two-Handed great sword. Depending on if it is one or two handed your damage will be slightly different. If you pick a two-handed weapon your base damage will increase by 2, giving a total of 3. Whereas for one-handed weapons it will be 1. Finally, every time you put a rank into a sword skill your respective damage increases by 1 per rank.

For example, if I were to pick a one-handed dagger and put 1 rank into it, my base damage would be: 1 (base) + 1 (rank) giving me a total of 2 damage. Alternatively, if I were to use a two-handed spear my base damage would be: 3 (base) + 1 (rank) giving me a total of 4 damage

As for MOBs there stats usually scale by floor/player lever. Refer to this when creating a mob:

Floor Standard Parameters
HP = (Floor# * 5)
Damage = (Floor# * 5)

Loot Minimum Parameters
HP = (Floor# * 5) OR (x * 10) -- Whichever is higher
Damage = (Floor# * 8) OR (x * 3) -- Whichever is higher

So a Boar on floor 1 would have to have a minimum of 5 health and 5 damage. If you wished for loot it would need to have 10 Health and 8 Damage. I wouldn't recommend trying to take on a boar without assistance until at least level 2. 

Hopefully, this all helped, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to message me or another member of the Player Support Team. Thanks - Hydra :3

Just a few other things i need help with...... When  a quest requires one page, or 20+ posts, how and where do these go..... How do i do non-combat gathering? What does energy do, or what is energy used for? What is RGN as seen above in your picture? Any of this would be nice to know, so I an start properly playing the game. Thanks.

Edited by FrenchToaster
Fixing the post

Of course :3

Non-combat gathering is basically rolling the Loot Dice (LD) and you receive 1 material for a roll of 15 or higher. You can search for these materials standardly or you can obtain them by killing mobs who don't meet standard loot requirements. For example that 5hp 5 damage boar from earlier.

Energy is a measurement of how many sword arts you can use. The two-handed spear sword art, unlocked at rank 1 called <<heft>> costs 2 energy. Now lets say I am level 3, this means my total energy is 6. This means I can theoretically use heft 3 times before I hit 0 energy. However if I were to miss on the battle dice each time that happens I would lose 2 energy. So therefore I might hit 0 energy and have only hit with 1 of my hefts. Now every turn after the first you actually regenerate 1 passive energy, and if you do run out of energy you can always just use your basic attack which is a (1x1) sword art effectively. Sorry if this sounds confusing, it usually becomes easier in practice.

RNG is just a short term I personally use for energy. Damage is DMG, Mitigation is MIT etc.

Yeah basically when you accept a quest it either goes in the beginner floors (1-10) or intermediate floors (11+) the quests that you can accept can be found in the quest section, once you accept a quest you look at the floor number and then take it to that respective floor where you would create a topic. Once you work through the quest and complete it all you need to do is send it to a staff member (on the Player Support Team) and they will evaluate it for you, if everything has been done correctly you will then get the rewards from that quest.