Hi everyone, I am known as Robin in the real world. I'm from Germany, so english is my second language.
I am a big fan of roleplaying, but most of the time I try to get all my friends at one table. Forum roleplay is new for me. So if I do anything wrong, just tell me and I'll try to better myself.

hi, nice to meet ya, there is one question about the quest thing. I am doing the first of the be beginner quests at the moment. and even with the reduced loot die needed I have about four times as many posts where I haven't found anything. Do I really need to write full 150 word posts for every one without reposting?

3 hours ago, Hei said:

hi, nice to meet ya, there is one question about the quest thing. I am doing the first of the be beginner quests at the moment. and even with the reduced loot die needed I have about four times as many posts where I haven't found anything. Do I really need to write full 150 word posts for every one without reposting?

Yes, the minimum amount of words needed is 150.